A Pleasant Visit Ch. 03

Story Info
A fun day by the river.
1.3k words
4.32
48.9k
2
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/31/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bianca woke me up with breakfast and told me to finish up quickly. I didn't ask why, I only did as she said. I finished first and waited for her and my brother to finish up. They came out of the flat, Bianca carrying a blanket and my brother a big basket.

When we got into the car I found out that they'd planned a picnic at the river. We drove to the river in almost complete silence. I have no idea what they were thinking but I could only think of Bianca's sexy body and how I tasted her while she sucked my cock.

I quickly tried thinking my erection away as we neared the river. Luckily I went flat just as the car stopped at the river side. We got out and walked over to a big tree that provided plenty of shade.

The food was wonderful, small pizzas, small pies, sausages, chips and champagne -- to make sure we were able to swallow everything.

The conversation wasn't bad either. Bianca wanted to know what we're going to do during the week and hinted at a few possibilities for acting out some fantasies. We continued chatting about life in general for a while before the conversation turned to our new found relationship with each other.

She told my brother that she brought me into the circle and that we shared our first moment together last night. He wanted to know what happened so she told him everything. My penis grew hard again with the images of her pussy and naked body on top and in front of me.

Bianca looked over at me and saw that my cock was pressing against my pants. She downed her glass of champagne and asked: "Would you like to take your cock out of your pants before it tears through?"

I looked at her not knowing what to do. I didn't feel too comfortable with my brother sitting there.

She came closer to me, extending her arm, and I didn't stop her. She rubbed her hand over the outside of my pants, teasing my cock. Soon, she stuck her hand inside my pants and played with my cock before pushing me down on my back and pulling my pants down to my feet. She stroked my cock before taking it in her mouth.

Her tongue slid over the head, then moved down the length of my shaft and back up to the head. She continued sucking it for about 2 minutes before releasing it from her hot mouth; her tongue went down to my balls and licked them for a while.

My brother said that he was going to make sure that no one was coming or watching us and left.

I got up and pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the ground. I watched Bianca as she started sucking my cock again. I reached down with my hands and was just able to take her tits in my hands.

She sucked me wildly as I played with her tits. Her one hand went down to her pants and rubbed over her pussy. She took my cock out of her mouth, took her top and bra off and pulled her pants down to her knees.

I took her tits in my hands again and played with her hard nipples. Her hand went down to her pussy again and one finger disappeared into her hole.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth, lied down on the blanket and told her to get on top of me in a 69 position. She did as I told her and swung her legs over my head. My cock was back in her mouth in no time.

She tasted great. My tongue slid over her pussy lips then in between them. I entered her hole and circled the inside of her. I pulled my tongue back and let it slide all the way to her asshole then back again to her clit.

She groaned harder when I took her clit in my mouth and sucked it. Her hips began moving forward and backward rubbing her pussy against my mouth.

I was close to cumming when she took my cock out of her mouth. I didn't tell her that I was going to cum so I didn't know what was going on.

I continued licking and sucking her while she stroked my wet cock. She was still groaning like as if she had something in her mouth.

My cum shot out onto her tits and over her stomach. Shortly after that she came. I swallowed all her cum and licked her pussy gently for a while after that. I was still lying on my back when I turned my head a bit to see what she was doing.

My brother was standing in front of her totally naked. She was sucking his cock while playing with mine, keeping it rock hard. She moved her one leg over my head to allow me to get out from underneath her.

I got in behind her and rubbed my cock against her wet pussy and ass. My tip found her hole and I pushed inside her for the first time. It felt great. She was hot and very wet on the inside. Her pussy muscles gripped my cock as I pushed in further. When I was inside her completely I pulled out again till only my head remained inside, I pushed back up all the way. I steadily increased my pace and found a good rhythm. Her hips joined me in the fun and I could feel another orgasm coming closer as my cock went in and out of her.

I saw that my brother must've had his orgasm cause he closed his eyes and our cousin almost choked so she must've swallowed his cum.

My brother took his cock out and stepped a step back. His cock was wet and still hard. Bianca dropped her head as I continued fucking her. She was very wet now and my cock slipped in and out with ease. My balls tightened and my cum shot out into her waiting channel. Oh God the feeling of cumming inside a hot babe is amazing.

I finally took my cock out after fucking her for a minute or two after that. I needed a break from the action so I sat down behind her looking at her open pussy.

My brother took my place behind her and fucked her till they came almost at the same time.

We sat on the blanket; still naked, drinking champagne and looking at each other's naked bodies. We were still very horny and planned our next adventure. It came out that I would drive us back to the flat while my brother and Bianca got it on in the backseat of the car. I didn't mind cause I will get my share of her sweet pussy during the week. I have some of my own fantasies that I want to try out.

The trip back home was very frustrating, they were fucking behind me and I couldn't join in the fun. Bianca came with a loud groan when my brother shot his hot load into her pussy.

We did our own thing for the first hour or two when we arrived home. I listened to music and surfed the web. doing. Bianca made pasta and we ate while watching a movie on TV.

We went out to the mall to get some ice-cream and do a bit of window-shopping. We returned home after about an hour. My brother went to his room and came back with a board game; we played till about 10 then went to bed.

It was a fun day for all of us. The best part was the action by the river. I had very good dreams and woke up feeling great the following morning.

Today I will have some fun with Bianca...