A Pleasant Wednesday Afternoon

Story Info
Mother is on the bed with a twisted ankle.
2.6k words
4.36
324.5k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moondrift
Moondrift
2,295 Followers

Wednesday afternoon, the dead heart of the week and I was stretched out on top of the bed with one foot propped up on a couple of pillows, doctor's orders. A few days before I'd twisted my ankle and it had swollen up. So there I was, propped up at both ends -- head and foot I mean.

I must admit that most of the swelling had gone down and all that remained was a bit of blue-black bruising. But I was enjoying being off work and the attention I'd been getting from my son Robert, so I was trying to stretch it out. Robert was in and out of the place between whatever it is he does at university and had been keeping the place tidy and would you believe, even doing some cooking.

So there I was, snug in my green track suit, no constricting underwear and breasts floating comfortably free. I hate bras but with me they are essential at times; I mean, when you're a 36DD you have to wear them sometimes otherwise they bounce all over the place.

Rob had fixed up a portable television for me and I was looking at an early afternoon slightly sexy sit-com. The guy had just got her naked to the waist and was doing something with her breasts and it got me mildly turned on. I thought a little fingering was in order and so I slipped my hand inside the waistband of my track suit and pulled down the zip of my top and had just started to play with my clitoris and fumble a breast when Robert stuck his head round the door. The finger came out and the zip came up rather quickly.

"Fancy a cup of tea mum?"

"Oh...er...yes," the fingering would have to wait.

I turned off the TV with the remote and picked up the book I'd been reading earlier. The story was set in the eighteenth century and the guy had just kissed the girl's hand. I think the hand kissing was equivalent of having sex with a guy today. Of course contraception wasn't around in those days.

Robert came in with a cup of tea and put it on the bedside table. I lay there looking at him and it occurred to me that time really does go by fast. It was as if one minute I'd been feeding him at the breast and the next he's six feet tall and feeding me. Actually he had made lunch for me, soup. When I say "made," it really came out of can, but the thought had been there.

Lying there looking up at him I thought that if I was twenty years younger and he wasn't my son I could really fancy him.

"Are you having a cup of tea?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Then why don't you bring it in here and keep me company for a while, it gets pretty boring laying here on my own?"

"Sure," he said, and went to get his tea.

When he came back he asked, "How's it feeling mum?"

"Not so bad," I replied, "I might be able to stand on it tomorrow." I patted the bed beside me and said, "Come and lie down with me and tell me what you've been doing."

He got onto the bed and there we were, side by side, half sitting half lying with pillows behind us, our shoulders touching. I thought it felt really sexy but I suppose I was still a bit turned on from the sit-com and the hand kissing.

Robert was saying something about having done the washing and hung it out and what he might cook for the evening meal.

"You're a good boy I said, patting him on the cheek, "and you deserve a reward."

I wasn't sure if he would see it as a reward but at the moment I thought it was all I had, and so I kissed him. I suppose it was a reward because he put his arm round my shoulders and held on to the kiss for several moments. When the kiss ended his arm stayed round my shoulders and I thought to myself, "I could get to like this a lot," and so I kissed him again, and this time it was me who hung on.

When we broke off we were both breathing rather heavily and I had a ticking sensation in my clitoris and my nipples had started to swell.

"You know," I said, "it was on this very bed that I used to feed you when you were a baby."

"At the breast?"

"Of course; you were a greedy little devil."

"Was I? A pity I can't remember it."

"Yes, just a few moments ago I was thinking how time flies and we forget things, but I don't think I'll ever forget breast feeding you; there's something very seductive about breast feeding."

"For the baby or the woman?"

"Well certainly for the woman, or it was for me, but I don't know about the baby. It's strange isn't it; men are so attracted to a woman's breasts?"

"Yes," he said thoughtfully, "I suppose it is, but what about the woman, how does she feel about men being attracted to her breasts?"

I laughed and said, "Why do you think women show so much of their breasts, or why do they have then pumped up with plastic stuff, breast reconstructions and things like that?"

"Mmm, I wonder if it's the breast feeding that makes a man want to do things with a woman's breasts, I mean...when... they...er..."

"Make love?"

"Yes."

Somehow my head had come to rest on his shoulder and I wondered what it would be like if he touched my breasts. The thought ran on and I wondered what it would be like if I touched his penis. I glanced down and was fascinated to see a hard lump in his groin. I was still experiencing some of the effects of the sit-com and the hand kissing, and the sight of an erect penis was enhancing that experience.

As if to change the subject he said, "Your hair smells nice, but it always does."

"I washed it with Allure shampoo this morning," I replied.

He kissed the top of my head and said, "Who were you going to allure?"

"Anyone who wants to be allured," I replied.

"Anyone? Not much chance lying here on the bed is there?"

"Is there a better place to allure someone?"

"Yes that's true," he said, "but what I meant was who is there to allure, the only visitors you've had are Mrs. Thomas from next door and a girl from the office."

"There's you," I replied.

"But that's different."

"Why, you're a man aren't you?"

"Yes but I'm your son."

"All right, let me ask you this, if you weren't my son and I tried to seduce you, would you want to have sex with me?"

"I wouldn't get that lucky."

"I take that to be a yes; you would like to make love with me."

"Yes, but..."

"No buts Robert, you've admitted you'd like to make love with me."

"Are you serious, you're my mother."

"Yes, but does that make any real difference, I'm a woman you'd like to have sex with, that's right isn't it?"

"Well yes."

"Good, so I'm a woman and I'm alluring and let's say I've succeeded, so what are you going to do?"

"Er...nothing."

"Nothing! You beast, have you got any idea what it's like for a woman to get aroused and then be left in the lurch?"

"Er...yes...no...er...are you?"

"Am I what?"

"Aroused."

"Of course I am, what do you think I've been talking about, and as you put it, you've got lucky."

"Mum, I want to if you want me to."

My arms encircled his shoulders and I drew his lips to mine, and his mouth was suddenly eager as it pushed hard against mine. One of his hands began to stoke my hair and he gently pulled my head back and as we kissed his tongue entered my open mouth. Our tongues twined as we tasted each other.

"I've got the young devil," I thought.

I'd never known anyone to change as fast as he did and I wondered where he had learned the sex trade he seemed so expert.

Finally we broke from out frantic kiss breathing hard. I felt his lips on my neck, sucking and licking the flesh. A hand pulled down the zip of my track-suit top and my breasts were exposed to him. I heard him gasp as he looked at them and he murmured, "I always knew you would have beautiful breasts," and then his hand enveloped one of my breasts, and his mouth closed over its nipple.

I felt the heat and wetness building in my genitals and the pressure of his erection against my stomach. I whimpered and moved my hips against him. My hand dropped down to touch his penis and I could feel its hardness through the cloth of his jeans. He groaned and tried to push against my hand.

His hand slipped inside the waist band of my track-suit and a finger began to caress the cleft of my vulva, and then his finger found he spot.

"Oh yes...yes..." I yelled, "There...there...that's the spot." He was driving me crazy. I closed my eyes and tried to relax and let the waves of delicious sensations flow over me. He was going fuck me and I hadn't been fucked for...I couldn't remember how long but it had seemed like years.

He continued to circle my clitoris with his finger and then he gave it a gentle pinch, and all hope of relaxing vanish.

I lay there howling and moaning, helpless under his stimulation. I was on the verge of coming when he stopped.

"You're so wet," he said, "I know what you need." He pulled off my track-suit pants, and grabbing a couple of pillows he stuffed them under my buttocks and then pulling my legs apart he knelt between them. I looked down at him and saw his head between my thighs and then his tongue was in me licking and sucking."

"What are you doing to me," I yelled, "I can't stand it...I can't stand it...you're driving me mad."

I was on the verge again and I cried out, "I'm going to come...I'm going to come," and the beast stopped.

"No you don't," he said, "not until I let you."

"Please...please don't stop," I begged him.

"No," he said, and started to strip. Naked I saw his penis standing up like a column, long and hard. He pulled me to him so that we were facing each other, our bodies touching.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" he said.

"Wer- what," I stammered.

"I'm going to fuck you, I'm going to fill you with cum; and after that I'm going to fill you again."

He began to kiss my neck and bite into my flesh. I screamed but didn't stop him; I wanted to feel his passion and he bit again and again. He reached my breasts and looked at them for a few moments, and then said, "Yes, this is your punishment for making me horny," and he bit one of my nipples.

I shrieked but clutched him to me, "The other one," I screamed, "the other one," and he obediently bit my other nipple.

Foolish boy, I got my revenge because the next moment he was looming over me, the distended purple head of his precum coated penis brushing against my lips. I took it into my mouth and started to suck and lick it. I hadn't tasted a penis for a long time and I was going to enjoy this one.

I went on just long enough to give him a sense of false security and then I bit hard. He bucked violently and yelled out, "Aaaargh," but I hung on with my teeth and gave him a bit more punishment.

When I finally let him go he rolled off me that I thought for a moment I'd turned him of with the pain I'd inflicted, but it was okay because the next moment he was over me again and this time with the head of his penis probing for my vagina. I guided him in and he gave a long contented sigh as he felt my hot wetness.

Once I felt he'd got his whole length in me I made a grab with my vaginal muscle. He gasped and then cried out "Aaaah...mum...mum."

"That feel good sweetheart?" I asked.

"Aaaaargh," he yelped again and taking that to be a yes I clutched him again full bore several times and got some very satisfying responses.

The run up to the big moment began as he started rhythmic in and out movements; I caught the pace and moved with him, thrusting up against him with my hips. I could feel him getting close to ejaculating and I suddenly released the orgasm I'd been holding back and yelling out, "You beast...you beast...you animal...oh God...God...ooowaaaa..."

I felt the first thump of his sperm and then he seemed to go berserk as he pumped what I swear felt like a bucket load of cum into me. As I felt he was getting near the end of his ejaculations I gripped him repeatedly with my vaginal muscle trying to drag the last drops out of him. He moaned and howled and I kept gripping as I came down from the pinnacle.

He hung on in me for a while and then rolled away onto his back. "What happens now?" I wondered. He lay with his eyes shut and I would have thought he was asleep but for the fact that he had a hand on one of my breasts and was gently squeezing it.

I reached down and took hold of his penis; it was sticky with our mélange of love juices. I decided to take control. I began to massage it and he moaned, "Mum...mum...ah...oh mum..." and what I'd hoped for was fulfilled, it started to rise and harden.

His eyes flew open as I sat across him and said, "This is what you get for ravishing your moher," and I slowly slid his penis into me. It took a while but I got another bucket full out of him and an exquisite orgasm for myself -- very satisfying.

I got off him and waited for a response. My ex -- rot him -- usually went to sleep after only one screw and I was sure that Robbie would do the same after a second one, but the boy was full of surprises because he sat up, got off the bed and said something about getting the evening meal ready and having some studying to do.

That was a bloody let down if ever there was one.

He grabbed his clothes and headed for the door, but at the door he turned and asked, "Will it be okay if I come to bed with you tonight?"

All was well. "Why not," I replied, "I don't see anyone else offering."

He still hesitated, and then said, "Er...could that be a permanent arrangement?"

"Naturally," I replied.

He grinned at me and I went on, "Now go away, I've got to go to the shower and wash you're cum out of me."

He left and I got out of the bed and walked to the shower holding a bunch of tissues over my vagina because those bucket loads were oozing out of me.

I examined the bite marks he'd left on me and I could see I was due for some bruises a bit later.

"It's been a very pleasant Wednesday afternoon, with good future prospects," I thought, "and all because of a twisted...," good heavens, I forgotten all about my ankle.

Moondrift
Moondrift
2,295 Followers