A Pleasurable Visit

Story Info
She visits her aunt, meets a man & loses her virginity
1.8k words
3.77
20.9k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For many years, I have visited the small town of Perrington, Massachusetts. The town is quaint in its ways, with remnants of the 19th century in its town square. My favorite aunt lives here. Since I went to college two years ago, I haven’t seen her, so I decided to make a surprise visit. This little trip ended up being something much more than I had originally thought...

On the very first day, I went to browse around the shops, looking for some nice clothing to pick up. The smell of the ocean was thick in the air on that day, as the harbor is only a few blocks south. I tried on a blue dress and looked in the mirror of the dressing room. It looked nice. It was kind of tight though, especially around my breasts and hips. I know I don’t have the biggest breasts in the world, but still, they appeared larger than usual. I turned around and looked down at my bottom. Well, at least it didn’t make that look too big. Actually, I was quite skinny. Sometimes my folks would wonder if I was eating right. Of course I was, I was just lucky enough to have a good metabolism.

I decided to buy the dress. That night, I put it on and after a nice dinner with Aunt Rennala, I decided to go for a walk. The evening was beginning to take hold, as the quaint little lights turned on around the narrow streets and the sky grew darker. I gazed up at a single star, which seemed so bright, brighter than all the others. For some reason, I felt overwhelmingly happy. When I finally returned my eyes to the street on which I was walking, I saw a young man leaning his back against a light post, looking down at the ground. At his feet were flowers, scattered around, stepped on. A tear fell to the ground. Suddenly, I found myself walking over to him. I had felt sorry for him, but I didn’t know why. I didn’t even know him.

“What’s wrong...” I said softly, as I stood next to him. He looked up now. His eyes were a blue that matched my dress. They were beautiful.

“...Oh... My girlfriend... Oh, you wouldn’t want to hear it...” he said. His face was fine and chiseled, his hair black. He looked at me with a forced smile.

“Yes...” I said absently, “Yes, I do...” the way he looked at me made me want to be closer to him.

“Well... thank you. I bought her these flowers. It was our 1 year anniversary. But she... she was with another man today... She left me... for another man...” another tear fell, colliding with the ruined flowers. I felt like I knew him forever. Something made me wrap my arms around him. He hugged me back. So warm.

“By the way,” he continued, “I don’t believe we met. My name’s John. What’s yours?” he said, voice quivering in tears.

“My name’s Andrea...” I suddenly gained a courage I usually didn’t have, “Do you want to go out to dinner and get a drink. You need to cheer up...”

“Why not? I’d be honored!” he said. The smile now on his face made me almost swoon.

Steak and three drinks later, we paid for our meal and went outside. That same star burned so bright above. I looked into his deep blue eyes and found something far brighter. I held him at his waist and he put his arms on my shoulders.

“Do you want to come back to my place, Andrea. I’ve had so much fun...” he said. I was a little tipsy, but I was far from drunk, so I knew I just heard that!

“Yes... Yes...” that was the only thing I could manage saying. I was shocked to feel something awaken in me.

That area between my legs grew wet, as he held me. It grew even wetter when he asked me over. We got into his car and I found myself holding his hand for the length of the trip. He lived just blocks from my aunt. It was a nice house. I had seen it before. It wasn’t big or small. Just nice. We walked inside. Once within, I looked at him and he looked at me. He was so handsome. Suddenly, I placed my lips on his and our tongues were inside the other’s mouths. God, I wanted him so badly that I could scream. In the blur of making out, we somehow had journeyed to his bedroom and collapsed on his soft bed.

“Andrea... Do you... want to make love...” he panted frantically.

“Yes!” I said more excitedly than ever.

“I’ll be back,” he said. He disappeared from the room, I’m guessing to the bathroom. In this time, I took off my dress and bra and panties and got under the covers. I felt so naughty, yet pleased at the same time. When he returned, he too was naked. He jumped on to the bed and I laughed as he got under the covers and we wrestled anxiously.

I felt his hand run over my breasts. He took one into my mouth. It felt so good, feeling his tongue go over my hard nipples. His other hand ran down the length of my back and over my bottom. He grabbed one of my cheeks in his hand softly and began licking the other breast. It wasn’t long before the covers came off and we were together, naked on a messy bed. John laid on his back. I finally looked at his hard manhood. It was at least 7 inches in length, maybe more. It didn’t matter. That’s what I wanted. I took it in my hand and jerked it slowly. I saw him close his beautiful eyes in delight. Then, I placed it in my mouth and ran my tongue all over it. He grabbed my head gently, helping me. Meanwhile, I was rubbing my crotch against his leg, humping him like a puppy in heat. I didn’t want him to cum, so I stopped.

“Ah, that felt to good... Its your turn Andrea...” he panted. I collapsed onto my back and I spread my legs out for him. I hadn’t yet told him, but I was a virgin. I only let a man touch me there once, and it was through my pants and only against my clit. No one had made me orgasm, besides myself. This made me even more excited. Between the valley of my breasts, I saw his head between my legs. His tongue went all over my slit. He took my clit in his mouth and sucked on it. It felt so good, that I actually came. I screamed so loud with pure pleasure. I wanted more. I pushed my bottom against his face, and his tongue slipped into my womanly hole. It was so good, his warm tongue pushing deeper inside of me, while his nose still nudged my clit. I came again... This was turning out to be a great night.

“I want you in me...” I said, frantically, “Where no other man has been... Please...” His eyes grew wider. Thankfully, he didn’t ask any questions. I spread my legs out and he got on top and I felt the tip of his cock press into my opening. I looked him intensely in the eyes, as inch by inch, I took him in. It wasn’t painful, like they say -- but then again, I had placed a dildo in me before. Then, we just let go and he pounded into me in a perfect rhythm. His balls slapped softly against my rear-end as my pussy eagerly wrapped around his manhood. Finally, we had cum, together, at the same time. Our bodies rocked tremendously as he exploded his seed within me in a chorus of moaning. It was done, but I still wanted more.

I gave him time to recover of course, but soon after, I began to tease him again. I wanted him in another place still virgin to me. Don’t even ask me why I did. Before that night, I had never even thought about my ass in a sexual way. But now I wanted him there. I let him know of my wanting, by turning on my side with my bottom toward him. John must have known what I was doing, so he began to pet my cheeks. He placed his hands all over them, and ran his finger up between them. I smiled, feeling more naughty than I ever felt before. It wasn’t long before he placed his face down to it, licking my cheeks. He spread them, and placed his tongue against my little opening.

“Are you sure you want to do that...?” I asked, feeling a little embarrassed. He mumbled that it was fine. So I let him do what he wanted... an what I wanted, but was sort of scared of. His tongue felt so nice against that hole. I never thought that it would feel so sensual. He placed a finger in my pussy, unexpectedly, and I gasped. John took that sex-coated finger and placed it into my bottom. I gasped again. It felt so strange. With the lube of his tongue and my sex, he fingered me. My anus gradually relaxed and opened up even more. It took two of his fingers.

The painful pleasure began to melt into just pleasure. John, stuck his cock into my pussy, as he moved up. I got up onto my hands and knees, knowing and anxiously waiting for what would come next. He pushed his dripping wet penis into my ass, slowly and gently. It went in easier than I thought it would. After all, it was just a tiny hole, but obviously it can get much larger if motivated. I helped him along, by pushing my rear into him. He was all the way in. So here we were, me on all fours and him on his knees, inside of my ass. I reached a finger up underneath and rubbed my aching clit as he went in and out of my wanting anus. Finally, when I heard him beginning to grunt, I knew he had cum, and it caused me to orgasm as well. The feeling of intense pleasure spread out from my clit and into my other hole which held John’s still hardened penis. I collapsed, as did he, tired and spent.

I spent the night. The next day, I knew I would have to leave. John told me that I was better than his ex-girlfriend, both in and out of bed. He said I was the nicest girl he’d met. But, he was sad when I told him I had to leave, to go back to college. But, I knew now, that would never neglect to see my aunt for more than a month ever again!