A Pleasure Ride

Story Info
Kat & Honey enjoy nature, but is it legal?
1.5k words
3.98
44.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers

On a glorious summer day, the two beautiful women pulled their Harleys off the road, into a wooded spot but still open to the view of passing cars. Getting off their bikes, they both stretched, from to many hours on the road. Kat, a tall and lean brunette, ice blue eyes, strikingly beautiful but with hardened features from to many years on the road. She had a quick smile, with a temper to match, although she was full breasted, she was lean and tough. Even though they both wore leather chaps and jackets, they did little to hide their shapely figures.

Honey was exactly the opposite of Kat, blonde hair, smaller breasts showing firmly through her tank top under her jacket. With long, slim legs that went clear to heaven. Her big blue eyes always dancing, thinking everything was an adventure. She was always passive, a fact that irritated Kat sometimes. But they loved each other so much; they tolerated each other's little quirks.

Kat watched Honey fondly as she squealed in delight at all the wild flowers scattered here and there. They had met about five years before through mutual friends. Instantly becoming friends and then lovers a short time later, Kat feeling an overwhelming need to protect and cherish Honey and Honey bringing out the ability to love in Kat. The first thing Kat noticed was Honey's soft blue eyes, her natural beauty and her childlike demeanor. The first thing Honey noticed about Kat was the way her eyes lit up whenever she walked into the room. How safe Kat always made her feel, while she was in her arms, no body ever tried to mess with her.

Kat had known Honey's real name but started calling her "Honey" and it stuck, everyone called her that, her real name forgotten. Kat's real name was Katrina, but she hated it and would swing on anyone that dared call her that. Kat sat down on a fallen log to soak up the sunshine and watch her love flit about checking out all the flowers. Honey adored flowers, which saddened Kat a bit because it seemed they were always on the road so she could never grow her own

So lost in her own thoughts, she was not paying any attention until Honey run up to her giggling, holding out a fistful of wild flowers, she had picked for her love. Kat looked up into Honey's beaming face, she loved it when Honey looked at her like that. A great big smile, a little breathless and love in her eyes. Kat wrapped her arms around her hips, laying her head on Honey's belly, squeezing gently.

"Thank you baby, their beautiful," she said appreciatively. Honey wrapped her hands through Kat's hair caressing her head gently, eyes closed, content in the knowledge that she loved and was loved. They made such a beautiful picture, holding each other in a lover's embrace. Kat pulled her head back and kissed Honey's sweet little belly while she caressed her ass sensuously. Honey purred as Kat flicked her tongue around and in and out of her belly button.

As Kat squeezed Honey's bum, she continued to lick her belly button as she started pushing Honey's tank top up. Smiling to herself, Kat seen that Honey's nips were already hard. Trying not to hasten herself on the way to Honey's delicious buds, Kat kept licking and nibbling her way slowly up. Tracing the outline of Honey's breasts with the tip of her tongue, stalling to nibble here and there. Licking in her cleavage, Kat gently nipped at the side of Honey's perfect globes. Honey gasped every time she nipped the sides of her swollen orbs in tremendous pleasure. Her breasts were so sensitive; Kat had made her cum before just licking and biting on them.

Honey was caressing Kat's peaks; both of the women were getting so moist. Pulling Kat up face to face, Honey claimed her sweet mouth, stabbing her tongue into Kat's mouth and sucking gently on her tongue as they gyrated their hips together. Moaning into each other's mouths as they held the other's hips tightly rubbing themselves together. Releasing Kat for a second, Honey ran to the bikes and took a blanket out, grabbing Kat's hand leading her to a grassy spot she had found earlier. Stopping to indulge in each other's sweet mouths again, they sank to the ground as one

Pulling Kat's shirt off over her head, both women were naked from the waist up. Holding each other tight as their naked erect nipples rubbed together, both of their breathing was quickening as they nibbled each other's necks. Honey was the first to move, bending over to suck Kat's delicious nipple into her mouth. Sighing, Kat yielded herself to Honey's exquisite tonguing. Caressing the back of Honey's head as she licked, and then nibbled her swollen nubbins. First one, then the other Honey was tormenting Kat with so much pleasure. Rubbing each other's crotches a little rougher through their jeans as they both began to get more excited.

Honey humming in pleasure around Kats nipples as she flicked the tip of her tongue around each one until Kat could stand no more, she had to taste Honey. Grabbing the top button of Honey's pants, just as Honey grabbed hers, looking each other in the eyes, they started pulling each other's jeans down. Kat drove her tongue into Honey's velvety pussy as Honey started quivering. Turning herself around Honey wanted to taste Kat's silky honey pot, stabbing her tongue into her wetness. As they both whimpered into each other's juicy mounds as they writhed on each other's tongues. First, Honey slid her tongue up and down Kat's slick cunt, and then would drive her tongue into her as Kat fucked her tongue. Kat started gently biting on Honey's swollen clit, both women were sweating and trembling.

They wanted to taste each other's cum so much; they knew it would not be long before they erupted into each other's mouths. Grabbing each other's asses tightly, they quenched their thirsts in each other's pussy's. Murmuring unintelligent words into each other's cores, they began to lick like women possessed. The women squealing into each other's muffs. Both trembling violently as their cums began. Bucking their hips wildly into each other's mouths, they both started into orgasmic heaven. Drinking the others cum like a person dying from thirst, they could not seem to get enough.

Holding each other tightly, licking, stabbing their tongues into each other creamy jewels until the shaking stopped. Releasing their hold on each other, Honey turned around and faced Kat with a smile on her face. Cupping Honey's face, Kat tenderly kissed her swollen lips and then just held her. Lying there listening to the stream babble over the rocks, Kat heard something. Motioning for Honey to be quiet and get dressed, Kat slid her clothes back on swiftly. Sneaking farther into the woods Kat heard a low sultry voice softly whimpering.

"Oh, Oh, Oh God yeah," she heard it whispering. Looking around the base of a tree, she saw a policewoman, who must have been watching them make love. Leaned against the tree, her uniform shirt unbuttoned to a set of magnificent orbs, her uniform pants pulled down frigging herself hard. In her mind, still seeing the two women pleasuring each other so openly, as she could hear their whimpers and moans of joy. Grabbing Honeys hand, Kat looked into Honey's eyes, smiling. Honey started smiling back and nodding her head vigorously. The officer's eyes flew open as she felt a tongue on her hard swollen clit and someone sucking her erect buds into their mouths.

Officer Jones knew she should stop this but she had been watching them for so long, she was soaking wet. Sighing contently, she leaned back and enjoyed the two women assaulting her sexual senses. She would have been hard pressed to say which had the better tongue, as they both sucked and gently chewed on her. The brunette, expertly biting on her swollen clitty as the blonde, sucked and chewed on her nipples. Officer Jones was panting she was so hot, listening to Kat slurping her milky juices into her mouth as Honey sucked hard on her sweet titties. Kat slid two fingers into her wetness, pumping them in and out. First gently, then harder and faster as she fucked the fingers back, moaning loudly. Sending her past the realms of the ecstasy and into the abyss as she squealed herself into one of the best orgasms she had ever had.

Holding her until her shaking had subsided, Kat stood up licking her lips and smiling.

"Hi, mine name is Kat and this little hottie is Honey, hope you didn't mind us umm helping you out," holding her hand out.

"Hi, my name is Jayne and I most certainly didn't mind!" she giggled shaking their hands. Honey turned her face towards hers and commandeered her lips. Treating her to the most exquisite, euphoric kiss she had ever experienced. Still shaken, Officer Jones opened her eyes, smiling at Kat, taking her into her arms to show her heartfelt appreciation. Once the kiss was over, she giggled and said;

"Lunch is on me, then maybe I can do, umm, Something to show my appreciation!" Laughing the girls wrapped their arms around each other and walked towards the stream to clean up.

"I think the, umm, eating's pretty good already!" More cops like that and I just might be law abiding!" Laughed Kat.

CHEWEY
CHEWEY
16 Followers