A Plug and Your Belt

Story Info
Wearing a plug in public as preparation for later...
1.5k words
4.31
86.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
naughty42
naughty42
183 Followers

We meet at the restaurant. After we have ordered, you reach into a bag that you have hidden by your feet and pass me a large object in a silk bag. As I take the bag from you under the table, I can feel from the shape that it is a medium sized butt plug. I look at you in surprise.

"Go to the bathroom and put this in," you command. "You're going to wear it for the rest of the evening so that you're ready for me to fuck your ass when we get home." I put the silk bag into my handbag and get up.

In the bathroom, I open the silk bag and am relieved to find that you have also included a small tube of lube. I insert the plug slowly, wincing as I feel the widest part stretching my ass. Eventually, it is fully inside me, the broad base nestled against my cheeks. Even the narrowest part of the stem is wide enough that I can feel it keeping my ass stretched. I pull up my knickers and return to our table. I feel as though everyone is watching me as I take small steps, feeling every movement through the plug.

"You look flushed," you comment as I return. I wince slightly as I sit down and I feel the plug pushing further inside me, and I perch awkwardly, trying to keep my weight off the plug. You smile at my discomfort, looking forward to the pleasures that will await you when we get home.

You take my hand tenderly, but whisper in my ear, "That took far too long. There will be consequences for that." I cannot concentrate on our conversation, acutely aware of the plug pushing deeper inside me and stretching me as it rests on the chair.

As we eat, my ass begins to become more accustomed to the plug and by the time we finish, I am able to sit in a slightly more normal position. But now I have to face the walk home. It is only a short walk, but every step causes the plug to twist and shift inside me. As we walk through a deserted part of the park, you push me against a wall, kissing me passionately. Your hand slides down my back, over my cheeks and you lift my dress slightly so that you can reach the plug. Pushing my knickers to one side, you pull the plug almost out and I sigh in relief before I feel you begin to push it back in. I lean heavily on you, stifling my whimpers in your shoulder.

We continue walking and the journey feels ten times longer than usual. As soon as we walk through the front door, you push me against the wall and kiss me again. You order me to remove my clothes. Every movement causes the plug to move inside me in different ways, especially as I bend down to unbuckle my shoes. You pull me into the living room and lead me up to the side of the sofa, pushing my shoulders so that I am bent over the arm of the sofa. Your hands roam over my body before I feel you attaching a leather cuff to each of my ankles. You push my legs apart and attach a spreader bar between the cuffs. Reaching between my legs, you notice and comment on how wet I am. You push two fingers into my pussy, fucking me roughly with them and enjoying my moans of pleasure. Your other hand rubs my clit. I feel an orgasm approaching, but you stop, leaving me begging you to continue.

Then you return your attention to my ass. You pull out the plug, replacing it immediately with a well-lubricated finger. You begin pumping it in and out.

"Stay where you are," you order as you quickly undress. I feel your hard cock nudging between my cheeks and then the insistent pressure of the head of your cock pushing against my still-tight hole. You push your cock forwards slowly, but firmly, pausing several times to allow my ass to accommodate you, pulling out only to add more lube before pushing back in. Eventually, your full length is inside me.

"Good girl," your murmur as you hold my hips, keeping your cock pressed into me. You remain still for a few moments and reach around to rub my clit. When you can feel me relax, you begin thrusting your cock in and out of my ass. You sense that I am close to an orgasm and your thrusts become harder and faster. You cum deep inside me as I melt into a powerful orgasm, my ass clenching around your cock.

After a few moments, you pull your cock out of my ass, but leave me in the same position. "Now, I believe I owe you a punishment for taking too long to insert the plug in the bathroom." You tie a blindfold around my eyes and your hand strokes over my arse a few times before you begin spanking me. I enjoy each sting and push up my hips, inviting more.

"Hmmm, it seems you are enjoying this, but my hand is getting tired. What else could I use...?" you wonder aloud. Unable to see what you are doing, I hear the rustling of the pile of clothes on the floor and then the unmistakable sound of your belt being removed from the loops of your trousers. You fold the belt in half before bringing it down firmly on my arse. I cry out from the sudden sting and you continue, your blows becoming faster and harder.

"Your arse is lovely and pink," you tell me. "I wonder if I can make other parts of your body match." You decide that using the bed will make it easier to position me at the right height for the next part of your plan, so you undo the spreader bar and lead me upstairs. I am still blindfolded and therefore I am having to trust you to guide me safely up the stairs and into the bedroom, enhancing my feeling of vulnerability.

You pull my hands behind me and attach a pair of cuffs to them, fastening the cuffs together tightly before you guide me into a kneeling position on the bed. You reach forward and caress my tits, pinching and rolling my nipples between your finger and thumb. My back arches as I push my tits out towards you. I sense you moving away slightly, but I remain in this position until I feel your belt lashing the underneath of my tits. I cry out as more carefully-aimed blows rain down on my tits.

You pause and admire the pink glow adorning my tits and my hard nipples. Then you undo the attachment between my wrist cuffs before ordering me to lie on my back on the bed. You position me so that my arse is raised slightly by a pillow at the bottom of the bed and my feet are on the floor. You remove my blindfold, wanting to be able to see every reaction to the next part of your 'punishment'. "Hold onto your ankles," you command, "lift your legs up in the air and hold them wide apart." I lie back and spread my own legs, voluntarily opening myself up to your eyes and whatever else you have planned for me. I look into your eyes and you hold the eye contact for a few moments before raising the doubled-over belt again.

I now guess what you are planning and you see my eyes widen in genuine fear. And yet, I remain in the position you have put me in, without any physical restraints. I scream as your belt comes down on my pussy. Again, I hold still and you take this as an invitation to continue. Your blows are carefully aimed to strike each part of my sensitive lips.

When they, too, are pink and swollen, you kneel between my legs and run your tongue over my slit before probing with your tongue. You move your mouth up to my clit, licking and sucking, as I forget the pain that you had caused a few moments ago. As I near another orgasm, you quickly stand, pull on a condom and thrust into my pussy in one hard stroke. Every one of your hard thrusts causes friction on my stinging arse and causes you to bump against my throbbing pussy lips. You order me to play with myself and you watch my finger rubbing over my clit as you continue to fuck me. It is not long before my orgasm crashes over me in waves. This time, it is my pussy clenching around your cock that tips you over the edge to your orgasm.

You gently rest on top of me as we both recover. You kiss all the parts of me that are pink and swollen, your lips taking away any lingering pain. "Thank you for a lovely evening," I murmur, as you hold me in your arms. "Can we do that again soon?"

"Oh, don't worry," you reply, "I have plenty more plans in store for you next time..."

naughty42
naughty42
183 Followers