A Policewoman Goes to Prison

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

As she walked reluctantly through the steel mesh corridors with both sisters a low chant began.

"Pig! Pig! Pig! Pig!"

Things did not get any better for Kate when she reached the shower area. Unlike before she was now showering with the general prison population and no-one was looking out for her, no-one except her cell mates that is!

The previous night had been a sobering experience for Kate, just as she had begun handling being locked up and thinking that maybe it wouldn't be quite as bad as expected last night had pulled the rug right from under her. And she was shocked and lost for answers for how to deal with this situation. All she had so far was to do exactly as the sisters told her and keep on their good side and try to see if the Governor was still sympathetic to her (but in her heart of hearts she knew he couldn't be to allow this to happen to her in his prison).

There were over twenty naked women in the showers when Kate arrived, by this point flanked by Chelsea and Mercedes. The guards had smirked at the fake pigs nose and made no move to remove it. She felt every eye in the showers turn on her as they walked in, most with loathing filling them. A shower head came free and Chelsea stepped under it immediately, taking Kate by the hand with her. She grabbed the bar of soap from the holder below the head and thrust it into Kate's hand.

"Clean me up pig, and make sure you do a thorough job."

She said it loud enough that everyone in the large cubicle heard and if they weren't watching before they sure were after that. Kate held the bar of soap and froze. Not for long though as Mercedes black hand snaked around her chest from behind and rough twisted Kate's right nipple as she hissed in her ear.

"You heard my sister bitch, do it, or last night will seem like a walk in the park!"

Kate lifted her hand and began to rub the soap all over Chelsea's ebony body, lathering her up, starting with her chest, then her legs. Everyone in the showers could see Kate was the sister's bitch now. Chelsea stretched her taught muscular body and had Kate continue to clean her under the warm water, demanding she washed right into her ass crack and between her legs. Once she was satisfied Mercedes took her place and Kate had to do the same for her, all under the other inmates' gaze.

She got no chance to properly wash herself though, as once the sisters were satisfied they headed for their towel, demanding Kate come with them and towel them off as well. And as Kate stood there and dried her two cell mates off the other inmates came up to the sisters and started speaking to them, trying to arrange some time with Kate.

"Girls, how much for an hour with your bitch? I always fancied a cop eating me out!"

"Hey Sisatas! I need a new white bitch to try my strap on out on, how much for yours?"

There were more and Chelsea and Mercedes turned them all down but Kate could not help be hear them all and wonder how long their brand of 'protection' might last.

*

But that night in the cell it did not feel like the sisters were Kate's protectors -- far from it. As the cell door was closed the Assistant Warden was there and handed Chelsea a metal box just as the heavy door locked shut for the next nine hours. Chelsea looked at her sister and Mercedes reached down to grab Kate by the hair and haul her to her feet before using some rope to bind Kate's wrists to either end of the side of the top bunk of the beds. Standing and splayed like that Kate was exposed and totally helpless and she shivered as harsh hands roamed over her pale, soft back and ass cheeks.

"What do you think Sis? Big on the back or smaller just above her ass crack?"

Kate didn't know what they were referring to but knew it couldn't be good. She thought maybe they were going to whip her. Boy was she wrong. Seconds later a broken biro pen appears before Kate's eyes, in it's end was a needle.

"Know what this is Pig?"

Kate shook her head but in her heart of hearts she knew. It was a home made tattoo set. The type commonly used in prison. Kate could not tear her eyes from the sharp point of the needle as Chelsea held it mesmerically inches from her eyes.

"Seeing as how you are our bitch, we need to mark you. Make sure no one touches our property. Plus word has it the warden's got big plans for you!"

Kate closed her eyes and stifled the noises that were making their way up from her very soul and braced herself as she felt the cold, sharp metal touch itself to her skin...

*

Kate woke the next morning with a dull throbbing in her head. For a brief moment she thought she was at home, or waking up after a night with a client and then it all came to her and she stifled a sob as she pushed herself up to a siting position from the hard floor. There was no sign of the cell-mates but a shadow quickly fell across her as she sat in the middle of the cell. Looking up Kate found herself staring at the Governor's Deputy, Jennifer Brooke. Jennifer was smiling at Kate in a way she did not like and she liked even less when a male guard entered the cell and placed a pair of handcuffs on Kate's wrists behind her back.

"That's right Officer Smith, cuff the bitch, I've reason she could become violent" Jennifer calmly stated.

This was news to Kate and she appealed.

"Please. You don't have to, I won't!"

"Oh but you might when you hear what we're going to do with you" came the worrying, hissed reply.

Kate was then led through the prison to the wardens office bare-ass naked (she was starting to get used to it). Her lower back was tingling where her new body art was and she still didn't know what it was, she did know that it was big and bold and couldn't be anything good judging from the comments the other prisoners made once she was past them. The guard and Miss Brooke led Kate straight to the Warden's office where she was unceremoniously pushed against and over the Governor desk. Governor Cameron surveyed the dismayed prisoner as he got to his feet and stalked behind her to view her new artwork. By the sounds of it he seemed pleased.

"Those two black bitches have done a good job. A damned good job. Jennifer, see they get a little extra something for this."

He placed his hand just below the tattoo, on her right ass cheek and squeezed it as he spoke.

"So Miss Police Bitch, what do you think of your new body art that I commissioned?"

"Please! Why are you treating me like this?" asked Kate trying to keep her voice from breaking.

Before the old man answered his hand snaked between her thighs from behind and his fingers penetrated her pussy from behind. As his fingers snaked about inside her he hissed into her ear.

"Because I fucking hate cops! Fucking scum, every last one of you, believe me what I'm having done with you is nothing compared to what I'd really like to do to you. Ah, but I'm forgetting myself, you haven't even seen your new tattoo yet, have you?"

He held a hand mirror behind her back and in the reflection of the mirror across his desk Kate was able to finally see what had been put on her skin . Kate's face as the realisation of what the two words were was an absolute picture.

"PIG... WHORE! Oh God! No!"

The two words were in three-inch high, thick, blue letters and they were divided by the very top of Kate's ass crack.

"Yes, I am afraid so Officer Jordan. Quite appropriate I thought, after all you were a pig in the police, then you became a whore. Now you are in my care you will be my Pig Whore. I've got great plans for you too. Oh yes, I've put out a few feelers and you would be surprised at how many people now want to pay for your sexual services. A good few of the criminals you put behind bars, a couple of kids from the estates and some of your old colleagues as well. Oh yes, I can make quite a killing of my little Pig Whore!"

Only now was the enormity of what the Governor was telling her sinking in. yes, she had willingly sold her body for sex in the outside world but it had been her choice, it had been her that made the money from it and she was dealing with a clientele that did not know her or what she was. This was not the same at all.

"You might not be happy with that arrangement pig. Well tough, you had better get used to it if you ever want to get out of here. Because if you do well, make me money and behave yourself then once your sentence is over you'll get out of here, do anything else and I will make sure those sisters in your cell are the least of your problems. So what do you say copper? Are you willing to be my Pig Whore? Come on, tell me."

What choice did she have?

"Yes."

"Yes what? What are you?"

"Yes I'll be your Pig Whore."

Everyone else in the room smiled at the admission as yet another cheating, smug police bitch got their deserved comeuppance!

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12