A Polyamorous Journey of Discovery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
siribrock
siribrock
15 Followers

"You making sausages or bacon?" John chuckled.

"Both." Answered Bob. "But you'd better get your share before Peter comes down stairs and starts hoovering or you'll never get any."

John sat on one of the stools that surrounded the kitchen island and watched as June pored three coffees and orange juice while Bob went back to making pancakes.

Breakfast, while polite, with a touch of nervous friendly small talk that at times was somewhat stiff but not bad. That is until Peter staggered down stairs and things lightened up which got a laugh out of everyone.

"So Bud what are the plans today?" Asked Bob as Peter shoved more pancake into his mouth.

"Don't know, going to Danny's house. His parents said we could use the pool." Answered Peter. June put another couple of pieces of bacon onto Peter's plate.

"Did you get your homework done? She asked. Peter rolled his eyes and shoved a piece of bacon into his mouth.

"Most of it."

"What's that suppose to mean? Most of it?" Asked June as she poured Peter a glass of juice.

"I got most of it done. I just have to draw a couple of pictures and it's done. Gees mum can't a guy get a break." John smiled and sipped his coffee. Then he came to Peter's defense.

"He got most of it done. I'll give him a hand with it later." June wrapped her arm around John's and rested her head on his shoulder. While Peter ate his breakfast the three of them watched his eyes darting from his Dad, Mum, and back to John.

The three of them looked at each other with that knowing look of; what does the kid know and how do we handle this subject? It was Bob who broke the ice when he sat down on his stool and began to eat his breakfast.

"Hey Bub, you know Uncle John has been talking about moving out." Peter finished his juice and looked at his dad. Peter had accepted that John was living with them and had enjoyed his company for the last year. John had also developed his own relationship with Peter having helped him with homework as well as a couple of projects for school. John had discovered that helping Peter had also acted as a way of forgetting about how destructive his ex-wife had been to him. "What if Uncle John decided to stay around maybe for a while, maybe even longer. What would you think?" Bob noted the tension level went up between the three adults as they looked at each other. Peter looked at his parent's and Uncle John then shrugged.

"That would be cool. I'm getting dressed and heading to Danny's."

The three adults watched Peter put his dishes in the sink, wave good bye then head off to shower.

"Well that was easy." Remarked June as she wrapped her arms around both men then kissed each one before heading off to her own shower. Bob and John looked at each other nervously sipping their coffee's as they figured out how to broach the subject.

"So you never fucked her. Chucked Bob. "So now what?"

"Yeah I think we did everything but fuck. God your wife as a talented tongue." Replied John. "And that's a very good question; what now?" He looked at Bob and asked. "So you're good with this?" Bob smiled and nodded. "And you don't mind? I mean you aren't jealous?"

"Oh I'm jealous but at the same time I'm finding I don't mind as long as we're honest. June is happy, you're good with Peter. And well frankly." Bob looked away his feeling gently washing aound in his own mind. John looked at him his own thoughts running a mile a minute.

"Yeah I'm jealous to." Said John. "This has just become weird and complicated. I don't want to come between you and June and well it's. I don't know." John looked into his coffee cup trying to sort out his own thoughts and feelings out. Then he looked up a Bob. "But somehow it just feels right. It feels like this is normal. But we have a lot to work out."

The two men looked at one another as Bob poured another round of coffee. They didn't say anything to each other as each explored their own thoughts and feelings. Bob began to clean up the breakfast dishes putting everything in the sink, filling it with soap and hot water as John sat looking out the window.

"You never got a dish washer?" Asked John. Bob looked at him as John came around the island and picked up a tea towel.

"Ah nope just never did." Bob began to wash as John dried the two of them standing side by side. From time to time their hands would touch and they'd look at each other nervously.

"I don't want to hurt you guys." Whispered John. Bob looked at him and smile.

"I know. We don't want to hurt you either."

Neither one could say who's idea it was nor who start it. The two men stood looking at each other then slowly closed the short distance as their lips met in that first gently kiss. They wrapped their arms around each other as they began to explore then slowly pulled away. John rested his head on Bob's shoulder as he hugged him.

"If it wasn't for you and June I'd be dead." Said John as he stroked the back of Bob's head. Bob held him running a hand up and down John's back.

"It's ok you're safe. Nothing's going to hurt you. Nothing is going to hurt us. God I'd forgotten how good you felt and how much I'd enjoyed this." They kissed again that long exploratory kiss then pulled back with that knowing look that lovers have.

June came down to the kitchen showered and dress looking from Bob to John then back again as the two men sat drinking their coffee. Both men had a cheesy cat look on their faces as June looked from one to the other.

"What?" Asked June. "I miss something?" Both men looked at each other smiling.

"Nope nothing." Said Bob as John smiled and shrugged.

June looked from one to the other her expression becoming more puzzled as both men looked at her. She knew that something was going on but couldn't put her finger on it. Only that something seemed to have changed while she was in the shower. John broke the silence as he finished his coffee and got up.

"Well folks I think I'm going to get cleaned up and cut the grass in the back yard. Then I've got a couple of apartment appointments for next week to cancel."

"Yeah there are a couple of things I need to get done." Said Bob. "You want to barbeque tonight for dinner?"

"Sounds good." Answered John as he kissed June on the cheek and headed off to the shower.

"Have to go shopping later to pick up somethings." Yelled Bob as John headed out of the kitchen and up the stairs. "You want anything?"

June came around the island and picked up the tea towel to finish drying the last of the dishes.

"What is going on?" She asked. As Bob turned and hugged her.

"Nothing at all. But I think we have a new husband." June leaned back and looked up into his face.

"We? Have a new husband?" Bob smiled and nodded.

June screamed with happiness as she ran up the stairs intercepting John as he headed into the shower. She hugged him fiercely kissing is face as his towel dropped to the floor. He wrapped his arms around her pulling her against him their tongues dancing with each other.

"You're staying. Oh God you're really staying." She kissed him again stifling his answer. He pulled his head back fighting off her kisses.

"Yes I'm staying."

"God I love you." Said June as he gently kissed her. Bob came up the stairs walking over to both of them. The three hugged each other as they kissed their arms wrapped around each other. Till John pulled away.

"Ah, guys. Just a question; how are we going to explain this to the neighbours not to mention our families?" Bob let out a long sigh and shook his head. June looked at her two men. "I guess I should also buy you a ring or something."

"We'll deal with the neighbours and family one day at a time." June answered. "And yes you will buy me a ring."

siribrock
siribrock
15 Followers