A Pool Party - The Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Doug gazed at Alexis's bare boobs, as if they held the secrets of the universe. It was the first time he had rendered a girl topless, and the girl was none other than Alexis, the most wonderful girl in his high school, the county, the state, and the country; maybe even the world. Alexis saw these sentiments in his gaze. Doug had a fairly transparent face.

Doug's clear awe and excitement at seeing her almost naked charmed Alexis more than it worried her. She loved the way they had kissed. Oh, my goodness, she thought to herself, am I falling for Doug?

"Excuse me, Doug. I really do need to get dressed," she said.

"Alexis, I'm crazy about you. Will you go out with me?" Doug finally asked her, in a fit of courage.

"Yes," Alexis said, in all simplicity. It was a fateful statement, because Alexis knew what would happen on their date, if she had anything to do about it. She also knew she had everything to do about it! She was in control. She liked that.

They made a date for Friday night, and Doug kissed Alexis goodbye, with Doug still fully dressed and his pants revealing a major erection, and Alexis standing there on her trailer's porch, dressed only in panties. Her panties had a serious wet spot, to boot.

Alexis watched Doug drive away, waving and letting her boobs bounce away, As Doug blinked his car's headlights to show his love.

It seemed like a long wait until Friday. Alexis spent the time thinking out her strategy for the date and discussing everything and anything with her three girlfriends. Zoe was the most boy experienced and she had a lot of good advice. She told Lexie that she had slept with four guys already and let three other boys get her naked. Those three boys were pacified with blowjobs, since Zoe did not want to make love with them. Alexis felt that Zoe had amazingly good advice.

When Friday came Alexis borrowed a dress from her Mom (they wore the same size) that showed off both her legs and her cleavage. It had a zipper down the front, not the back, and Alexis could reveal as much cleavage or as little as she liked. The zipper also zipped up from the bottom, so Alexis could show off as much leg as she wanted to, also. She wore a special bra that she had bought for the occasion.

There's only one fancy restaurant in town. It's called The Antlers. It has good steaks and nice baked salmon. It's where boys take girls when they want to impress them, and it was where Doug took Alexis. It was her first ever time there, and she was excited. It was obvious Doug liked her as much as she had hoped he would.

The two lovebirds were seated, studied the menu, and ordered. Doug bribed the waiter, so he served them some wine. "I'll try not to spill it on you," Doug joked. Alexis smiled. Doug spilling the wine last time turned out to be a blessing in disguise. "Did the wine come out of your clothes?"

"Yes, it did. I think the quick soaking was key," Alexis said, and as she remembered what that had led to, she giggled, blushed, and cast her eyes downward. Doug put his finger under her chin and gently lifted her face up to his, savoring her lovely smile. "Did it even come out of your bra?" Alexis blushed, and shyly nodded her head.

Jake had brought Louise to the restaurant too, so Doug and Alexis were not the only high school students there. Jake came over to their table, Louise trailing behind him, and he said, "So Doug, you have to tell me. Does Alexis spread her legs as wide as her mother does?" Louise nervously giggled.

Doug stood up, and Alexis saw a fight brewing. Moving to stop a fight from developing, she said, "You look handsome tonight, Jake."

Jake looked at her, startled, not knowing what to say. Louise stepped in and said, "Don't talk to my man, you slutty bitch."

Alexis said, "My apologies, Louise. I guess I should know my place, shouldn't I?"

Alexis' comments now flummoxed Louise, and Jake and her just stood there, struck dumb. Alexis said, "Sit down, Doug. Our food should be here soon." Doug sat down, realizing how clever Alexis had been to defuse the situation.

Jake tried again, saying, "Why don't you get the food to go? You can eat it in your trailer, Alexis." He had a sneer on his face.

"That's a nice idea," Alexis said. "Unfortunately, your Dad is visiting my Mom there tonight, and he tends to be noisy." What Alexis said was actually all true, but it served to truly enrage Jake, who took a wild swing at Alexis, missing her face, but knocking over their bottle of wine. As the red wine bottle fell, a stream of wine went airborne and landed on Louise.

"Oh my," Alexis calmly said. "Wine stains can be permanent unless you soak your clothes right away."

"That's right," Doug said. "You should take off those clothes and soak them right away." Doug tried hard to be calm and serious, and Alexis thought he had pulled it off. She was impressed.

Louise ran to the ladies' room, and Doug actually wondered if she would come out of the ladies in a bra and panties. He heard a little scream come from the ladies' door when Louise saw the wine stains. "Take me home right now, Jake!" she said. She ran out of the restaurant.

"I don't think Jake is going to get any pussy tonight, poor boy," Alexis said, once Jake and Louise had gone. Doug just stared at Alexis. He himself would never have made such a crude remark, but coming from Alexis, it seemed sexy, and not crude at all. He was in awe of the woman.

When they finished their dinner and Doug had paid the bill, he asked, "Is it true your Mom is entertaining Jake's Dad tonight?"

"I'm afraid so," Alexis said. "If you want to make out with me, and I hope you do, we need to go somewhere else."

"My parents are at my home, I'm afraid," Doug said. "We could go to lookout point?"

"Everyone goes there. I'm a bit shy," Alexis said. "You know, Zoe suggested The Happy Inn."

The Happy Inn was a seedy motel on the outskirts of town, not far from the Kinky Keg. "You pay up front, and they don't ask questions," Alexis said.

"I'm broke," Doug said, blushing. The dinner had used every dime he had.

"We can use Zoe's room. She and Pete are planning to shack up there tonight," Alexis said. "Once they're done, it can be our turn."

Doug again looked at her in awe. "I'm a virgin, Lexie," he confessed.

"So am I," Lexie said right back. "I'll text Zoe and set it up," she said. She exchanged some texts with Zoe.

"Pete's told Zoe that he's okay with the plan as long as I pose topless for him when we get there," Alexis said.

"You'll do that?" Doug asked, incredulous.

"Yes, to get the room, but only if it's okay with you, that is," Lexie answered.

Following Zoe's instructions, they drove right to the motel. They found the room and knocked. Pete answered, dressed only in briefs, and behind him on the bed was a very naked and freshly ravished Zoe. She made no attempt to cover herself, even though Doug was staring at her, open mouthed. Alexis was amused.

"Thanks, Pete. You're a good man," Alexis said.

"Hey, you guys are great. I've always wanted to watch," Pete said.

"Uh, what?" Lexie asked.

"We thought it would be fun to watch you two go at it. If you want, you can also watch us, once Pete, uh, recovers." Zoe giggled. "I've kind of drained him dry, I'm afraid."

"This is a bit too kinky for me, I'm afraid," Doug said. The constant lump in his pants was gone.

Alexis took charge. "I'll start," she said. Alexis slowly unzipped the front of her dress, captivating the eyes of the two men. She carefully removed her dress and hung it in the closet. She went to Pete and asked for help with the bra. His smile went from ear to ear as he unhooked her bra. He reached for her luscious boobs, but she bounced away too fast by a hair's breadth.

Alexis ran behind Doug, seeking protection from Pete, and Pete and Zoe laughed in response. Doug had regained his composure, and his erection, once he saw Alexis dressed only in her panties. He turned to face her and they kissed. As they kissed Doug slowly lowered Alexis panties until they cleared her hips and fell to the floor. Alexis stepped out of them, never breaking the kiss.

Alexis felt two hands on her behind, and they were not Doug's hands, and she swatted them away, jumping on the bed to join Zoe. Two naked girls were now on the bed, and Doug was stripping off his clothes. Just as he finished, he saw Zoe climbing on top of Alexis and kissing her, while Alexis had a look of shock and dismay on her face. Zoe whispered something to Alexis and she relaxed, and she even kissed Zoe back.

The two girls continued kissing, and they rolled over to where Alexis was on top, her big boobs pressing against Zoe's medium sized boobs, with both girls' boobs compressed by the action. Two strong hands pulled Alexis off Zoe, and those hands rolled her onto her back. Doug's hands spread her legs, revealing her pussy to him in all of its glory for the first time. It was the first time he had seen the pussy of any girl, other than on Internet porn. Lexie's pussy was glistening with moisture.

Doug was paralyzed, but Pete helpfully said, "I'll bet she tastes good. Give her a lick and let me know, okay Doug?"

Doug silently complied, gently licking Alexis' pussy, and Alexis groaned gratefully. Zoe pointed out Lexie's clit and whispered to Doug, "Lick here, stud. Be gentle."

To his credit, Doug listened to Zoe's helpful hint, and he licked Alexis to a noisy orgasm. He was amazed to see her body quiver and shake as she climaxed. "She's ready for you, buddy," Pete said.

"No!" Zoe said. "Let Lexie blow him, first!"

Alexis pushed Doug down onto his back, and she leaned over him and began to give him a loving blowjob. It was her first one ever, but she had studied porn stars on the Internet, and she had received extensive coaching both from Zoe and Michelle. For her first time, she did admirably well, and in only minutes Doug sent a gigantic load of cum into her mouth. She tried to swallow it, but only managed around half, with the rest leaking out the sides of her mouth, falling onto Doug and the bed.

Zoe leaned over and lapped up the cum off Doug's body. "Yummy," she said, when Doug was now cleaned of his own cum debris. "Your turn to watch, while Doug here recovers!" Zoe said. "How do you want me, Pete?"

Pete put Zoe on her hands and knees, and without ceremony he just plunged right in. He lasted a good fifteen minutes, and for the last five minutes Alexis supplemented Pete's efforts, by lovingly caressing Zoe's clitoris, while Pete fucked her silly. Zoe did not climax, but Pete sure did, and by the time he did, Doug was as hard as a rock.

Zoe got off the bed, and Alexis lay on her back, spread her legs wide, and said, "Come to Mama, big boy," her loving and expectant gaze focused on Doug.

"Birth control?" Doug asked, endearing him to Lexie all the more.

"Green light, lover. Come on in, the water's fine," Lexie said, and Doug climbed up on top of her. His cock quickly found her hymen, and he stopped, looking at her. "Push on through, lover," Lexie said, and Doug complied.

It hurt, and Lexie bled somewhat, staining the sheets a bit, but Doug kept right on plowing away. It being his first time, he had no technique, but Lexie did not care. She was being fucked for the first time by a boy she really and truly liked, and she was in heaven. She could have done without the exhibitionist aspect and the cheering section of Pete and Zoe, to be honest, but if Doug could handle it, then so could she.

Lexie did not have to fake her climax. Like her Mom, she climaxed easily and she had one quickly and was working on her second when Doug unloaded inside her. Feeling his cock retract and squirt, which it did three times, was the most exciting thing she had ever felt.

Doug said, "I love you Lexie," and even though Lexie knew it meant nothing for a man to say he loves you when he's just fucked you, she enjoyed it, and she replied with the requisite, "I love you, too." Many a man had told her Mom that he loved her, then later gave her the money he owed her. None of those men actually loved her, except for perhaps one, Sam's dad, Mr. Nevers.

Zoe and Pete applauded and cheered them. Zoe offered herself to Doug, and Pete made a play for Alexis, and they both struck out. They did not mind. They felt it was only polite to try. The four friends then sat around naked for a while, talking about things. It was all quite surreal for Doug to be sitting around a seedy motel room with two naked sexpots, having just deflowered one of them.

After a while, both Pete and Doug were hard again. Once again Pete suggested swapping, and once again he was rebuffed. Instead the two men fucked their girls, both from behind, with the girls both on all fours, side by side on the Queen size bed. Zoe and Alexis had a kind of competition for who could moan the loudest. Reasonable people could agree that it was a tie.

The girls donned their panties and posed for pictures for the guys. Zoe dared Alexis to let Doug drive her home topless, and Alexis dared Zoe to let Pete drive her home naked. Both girls ended up going home naked, and as a naked Alexis waved goodbye to Doug from her trailer's front door, Doug snapped a cell phone picture of her naked body waving and blowing him a kiss.

Even though they broke up when Alexis went off to college in Boston, Massachusetts, far from her native Indiana, Doug treasured that picture forever. She was his first true love, and he would never forget her, even if his next girlfriend did her level best to make him forget every other possible woman he had ever known.

As for Alexis, the next we heard about her, she was helping to organize a pool party, the much too hot summer before her junior year of college. Doug was just a fond memory by then.

12