A Porn Star is Born

Story Info
Young dude recruits older sister-in-law for his porno video.
1.9k words
4.17
146.9k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rufun2001
rufun2001
103 Followers

My ex-wife's older sister, Lorna, is a ravishingly beautiful woman in her 50s. I'm 27, but her classic female lines are a turn on for any man who appreciates big breasts, broad hips, long legs, blonde hair and a flirty disposition. She keeps her body in great shape and it's not uncommon to see her dressed up; in spike heels and sexy skirt. While I had always had the hots for her, she was married and I, of course, had been married to her sister. But the world turns and one day...

Lorna called me out of the blue and we had a long conversation. She told me that her long time marriage with Rick was on the rocks and that they were in financial trouble. I told her to come on over and have a drink.

She arrived about an hour later, gorgeous as ever, and I gave her a peck on the cheek as she came through the door and welcomed her to my apartment. I told her to sit on the couch. She caught me catching a glimpse of her stocking tops as she sank deep into my old warn sofa. I asked if she would like a drink.

"Bourbon and soda for me, thanks."

I whipped up a stiff one for her as we made some small talk. After her second drink, she started to unwind and tell me what's going on with her.

Rick had gotten into trouble with loan sharks and they had cleaned them out of all their savings. He was a total wreck, drunk all the time, and she was filing for divorce. With all the problems and expenses, she didn't have enough money for food and the necessities.

"So that's my sad tale of woe." She said, daintily placing what was left of her drink on the coffee table. Her outfit rustled as she crossed her legs.

"Is there anything I can do to help? I said in a concerned tone of voice.

"I need to find a job but I have no skills or experience. All these years, I've stayed at home and Richard was the man of the house, but now..."

She was in a delicate situation and I took advantage.

"You know, I'm starting a photography company."

"No, I didn't. How's business?"

"Well, we're just starting out. It's tough for us too. Tyrone Davis...You know him. Muscular, good looking young Black dude...His dad and he used to have a plumbing business.

"Yes, I had them over once to do some work on my plumbing." Lorna recalled.

"Anyway, Tyrone and I've got this startup and we're just starting to break even selling videos on the Internet.

"Would you model for us?"

"I'm flattered Frank, but don't you think you should be getting young girls in their 20s to model for you?"

"I know what you're saying Lorna, but what you don't realize is that there is a big market for mature ladies. In fact there are all kinds of markets out there. Black women, young women, blonde women, brunette women...You wouldn't believe all the different kinds of markets there are. Right now we happen to have a client seeking erotic videos of older women. In the trade, we call 'em MILFs."

"MILFs? I'm not familiar with the term."

"It's not important. What I'm proposing is making a mature erotic video with you as the star."

"Frank, I think you better fix me another bourbon and soda."

She gulped down what was left of her drink and held up her glass for a refresh."

"I'll pay you a $150 modeling fee. I know it's not a lot but if we make a profit we'll give you 25%. How does that sound?"

"Your totally outrageous, Frank. I don't know what to say."

I sat down next to her and told her how beautiful and sexy she was and that all she had to do was be herself and do what comes naturally. The rest would just fall into place. I put my hand on her thigh and kissed her ruby red lips. She kissed me back and put her hand on mine.

"It'll be fun. Just be that naturally sexy woman that I know."

Maybe I shouldn't have, but I told her that I had always had the hots for her, but with the situation and all. She confessed that she had a thing for me too. She also said that Rick had brought home some porn movies once and that she found them exciting and she would do some of the things, but she wouldn't do anal. She said it was just not her thing. I told her that would be fine. I just wanted a strait sex video of my partner Tyrone seducing her, penetrating her pussy and after the buildup we'd get a shot of him cumming on her face.

"I'll call Tyrone right now and we can get started right away."

She just winked at me and took another swig on her drink.

I called Tyrone up on his cell from the next room and luckily I found him at home.

"Hey Dude, I got us a MILF."

"Like cool man."

"Lorna Frank. She's my ex's sister."

"Do tell."

Actually, Tyrone and I did not have a porn video company (but we did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night), we were drinking buddies and we had talked about it, but we never got it together to make it happen. I had to do some fast thinking, but fortunately, I had a video camera and some lights and microphone, so all we needed was Tyrone and his 10" dick and we would be in business.

"What's the bitch like?"

"You know her. She said you came over and fixed her plumbing when you and your dad had the plumbing business."

"Oh yeah, now I remember. Good lookin' White bitch. I'd fuck her any day. What does Rick have to say about all this?"

I told him the whole story and how she had agreed to do the video.

"You've got quite an imagination my friend."

I told him to stop what he was doing and hurry on over because we had a MILF movie to make.

I set up the lights, camera, and microphone as Lorna watched me work and sipped on her bourbon.

When I got set up I told her that Tyrone would be over soon and I would like to take some girlie pictures to get things rolling.

I relished the thought of my ex-wife's sister's gorgeous body being my first MILFing trophy. While she was relaxed I snapped off a few head shots to break the ice. She really did have a beautiful face with the sluttish enhancement of fake eyelashes, perfectly penciled eyebrows, pouting ruby red lips and cheap costume jewelry. The perfect portrait of a MILF about to be fucked. Now it was time to bag her.

"Stand over by the fireplace and hike your skirt up over your stocking tops." She did exactly as I commanded.

I told her to lose the skirt, which she did, and I got a nice one of her showing off those melon sized breasts. She was positively stunning. in her nylons and garter belt. I could feel the blood rushing into my penis and within minutes I had a whole series of cheesecake shots - popping her boobs out of her bra, pulling her panties down, front side, back side. She was down to nothing but garters, stockings and metal tipped spike heels.

"Sit down on the floor...That's it...Now raise your legs straight up. I want one with your pretty face and the backs of your thighs."

She smiled and looked me right in the eye while she posed and I had a full boner going now. The sight of Lorna's full sumptuous pale thighs being traversed by black garter straps was not only exquisite but excruciating.

Just then, Tyrone knocked on the door. I handed her a robe. She put it on while I let Tyrone in. We all had a drink and Tyrone chatted her up and when I thought the time was right, I took control of the set.

"Okay people, now let's get down to business, shall we?"

I made up this flimsy plot off the top of my head, that Lorna was a woman sitting alone at home when a salesman comes to her door. He's selling subscriptions to magazines and she is lonely with nothing to do so she invites him in to listen to his spiel.

It worked like a charm.

I got footage of Lorna sitting on the sofa looking bored. The knock at the door. She answers. Tyrone sells his magazines and she invites him in. They're standing there talking about magazines when her robe accidentally comes open and reveals her ample breasts. Tyrone seizes the moment and cups her yielding white flesh in his big Black hand and leans over to kiss them. I work my camera angle to catch his long tongue licking and titillating her engorged nipples. Lorna throws her head back allowing Tyrone to pull open her robe to get at both of her buxom breasts. He takes them in each hand and bites down on one.

"Oo," she cooed to his randy nip.

Tyrone took her robe completely off and Lorna eagerly undid him. There was a moment of comic relief when he almost fell over as she tried to yank one of his socks off. Finally, he was naked and Lorna knelt down and started to lick his cock. Tyrone grasped her by the hair and I got a great one of her deep throating Tyrone's huge Black cock.

"Suck it, slut."

Next Tyrone lay her down on the couch and positioned her buttocks over the edge for easy access to her dripping wet cunt. My woody ached to film my sister-in-law, the porn slut, lying on her back pleading for Tyrone's big Black cock.

She looked up at him longingly as he masterfully positioned her legs for his ultimate conquest over her voluptuous body.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she cried.

Tyrone's deep purple cockhead aced in so easily between her impassioned swollen labia.

"Do me, Tyrone." she said hotly.

He smugly burrowed in deeper.

"Ohh! Ohh!" She whelped with pleasure.

Holding her ankles as he sexily pistoned in and out of her love canal, Tyrone's muscular arms casually hoisted her nylon clad legs high in the air. The sight of her naked legs spread so wide as her sex yielded to his brawny Black member penetrating so powerfully and deep into her vulnerable White flesh made my cock painfully hard, but I struggled to stay with the shot.

Tyrone started to fuck her in time to her crescendoing sighing, inciting and accelerating Tyrone's plunder of her vulnerable booty

He pistoned wildly as she shrieked in ecstasy. He pulled out, grabbed her hair brusquely and spewed a torrent of semen spattering her face. Her ruby lips yawned agape with tongue stuck out to catch each burst of his steaming hot salty Black seeds.

Tyrone buckled and collapsed on the floor gasping for breath.

Burning hot with unchaste lust I dropped the camera and mounted her .

"Fuck me Frank! Fuck me! Fuck me!" The whore yelped over and over as I punched up her sopping hole. I sloppy kissed her ruby lips still salty with Tyrone's spunk.

Fiercely I pounded her twat till a consuming ferocious wave overpowered my whole body and I blasted my gob right up into the slut; head spinning, orgasm pulsing wave after wave of smutty lust, raging I pumped and pumped and licentiously raped and pillaged Lorna's supple body till I was spent.

rufun2001
rufun2001
103 Followers