A Porn Star is Born?

Story Info
A nurse is persuaded to strip for the camera.
11.5k words
36.4k
61
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/10/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
david62
david62
226 Followers

Geoff kissed his son goodnight and left the side room, walking quietly down the darkened ward. He knocked on the nurses office door,

"Thanks for letting me visit Jim outside visiting hours Julie, he's looking so much better."

The Ward Sister looked up from her desk and smiled,

"No trouble, I'm sure he wanted to see you. There is such an improvement after just 24 hours, we are all so pleased."

"Thanks to you," He replied.

"Thanks to everyone, this is a team you know."

"OK Sister, I'm not arguing. Now come on, your Shift ended well over an hour ago, leave the Night Staff to get on with their work in peace.

I'll say thank you, by buying you a Cocktail at my club and put you in a Taxi home afterwards," He asked her."

"Oh go on Sister, we're all shipshape here. Get home before Midnight for a change." The pretty Staff Nurse sitting at the other desk in the room pleaded with her.

"Besides, Night Sister is around if we need her."

"Alright, you both win," Julie laughed , as she switched off her computer and reached for her coat and bag.

Geoff discreetly took in what he saw, you're just gorgeous, he thought, if I was 20 years younger. She was about 5ft 8inches, a pretty round face and long dirty blond hair with red highlights, that could never have come out of a bottle. The dark blue uniform flattered her body, full figured but slim, with wonderful breasts, at least 36D he thought.

He came out of his reverie, as she stood in front of him, eyebrows raised.

"Sorry, I was miles away," He apologised.

"Oh I think you were closer than that," and Julie grinned at his obvious embarrassment.

She turned to her colleague,

"Have a quiet one Gemma."

They left the Adolescent Surgical ward, silently together. Geoff carried on his train of thought: he had noticed all the nurses seemed stunning. It must be distracting for a ward full of teenage boys, all with seething hormones. John, his son, had told him that it was the main subject of discussion amongst the young men, who was their favourite. Despite the fact that she was a little older, Julie was the ward favourite.

As they walked downstairs, he asked,

"Don't you girls have trouble controlling all those young men. I can see the way they look at you."

"It's quite good for one's morale actually and it means they're getting better. We take the comments and wandering hands as part of the job."

"Well I hope John has behaved himself?" He asked.

"What happens on Adolescent Surgical, stays there," She laughed.

They walked out of the Hospital, into the crisp Autumn London air. Geoff hailed a cab,

"The Reform Club please, do you know where it is?"

"Course I do Guv, have you there in a jiffy." The cabby replied.

Geoff turned to Julie,

"The Barman at the Reform is an artist, his Whisky Sours are Nectar."

"Can't wait," She replied.

"I meant it when I thanked you for John. I know an Appendicectomy is pretty routine, but you noticed his infection. If you hadn't called the Registrar back to the ward and insist that he assess him again, well you know what might have happened.

I Googled Sepsis and John could have been beyond help by the morning." He finished.

"look, it's not the Doctor's fault, you will have read how subtle the early symptoms can be."

"Oh I'm not criticising, we all have to learn. He had the sense to swallow his pride and take your advice, didn't he."

"We've arrived Guv," The driver turned round.

Geoff paid him, left the cab and walked up the steps, to the imposing double door. It was opened for them as they reached it. Julie had never been in one of these old Gentlemen's Clubs before, it was impressive. They crossed the Hall to the welcoming bar. As you would expect, it was dark and well decorated. with groups of old red leather chairs throughout the room.

"What will you have?"

"It will have to be a Whisky Sour, Mr Jenkins says your Cocktails are a work of art."

She said to the barman who had come over to them. He smiled at her.

"Make it two please David, but just hang on a mo."

He turned to Julie.

"Look, have you eaten anything today?"

She shook her head.

He turned back to the Barman.

"The kitchen is closed, I know, but can you ask the staff there if they have anything they can warm up. This delightful nurse, has worked all day to help my son get better, he's in Hospital you know.

If she has a couple of your drinks on an empty stomach, we'll have to carry her out."

"Are you implying I can't hold my drink?" She laughed.

"I'm sorry your son has been poorly. I'm sure we can rustle up something Sir."

He went back to the bar and telephoned, then cam back.

"Will a Lasagne be alright madam?"

"Perfect, thank you."

"I'll just get your drinks."

He came back a few minutes later with them. Julie took a sip and coughed,

"You weren't joking, it's neat whisky."

"Shall I get you something else Madam?"

"Don't you dare, it's perfect thank you." She finished and smiled.

"Take your coat off, it's warm in here," Geoff suggested.

"I can't, I'm in uniform."

"Yes, it might get some of the members a little excited. But seriously, this is the Reform, you could stand on a table reciting the countries deepest secrets and no one would notice."

As she took off her coat, he changed the subject.

"Don't you ever leave that Hospital, all the staff seem to be there all the time. Shouldn't you be at home, making some man, or women, we mustn't be sexist, very happy? Sorry, that's not a pick up line. If I'd been twenty years younger, it might have been different."

"Pity," She whispered and smiled innocently.

He wasn't handsome, tall, but a bit overweight, with receding black hair, streaked with grey. His face was intelligent and kindly though. She liked older men and she could have been tempted.

"I think I have made several men very happy thank you, not boasting you understand. It's the Hospital, GOS(Great Ormond Street), isn't one of the worlds greatest Children's Hospitals because of the building or equipment, it's the staff. Everyone learns when they start there, Nurses, Doctors, Physios, everyone, get your training and get out, or it will eat you up. It's all about the children, most of the staff are single or divorced. Partners soon find out after countless cancelled Dinner Parties, nights out, that they come a long way second to the Hospital. They get fed up and leave eventually, however good the fringe benefits are," She finished, as the Lasagne arrived.

"That looks wonderful, thanks," She said to David.

"Hang on a minute David, are we supposed to die of thirst?"

"Will you have the same again, or something different Madam?"

"Surprise me, but I don't have girly tastes."

"I know just the thing Madam and your usual Lagavulin Sir?"

Geoff nodded.

"I can't complain, I love it, but it does mean you have to economise. London is such an expensive city and no one becomes rich working for the NHS. Most of the time it is OK, but just at the moment, a group of my Girlfriends are planning two weeks of Winter Sun in Morocco and I can't afford it, no chance."

"How much is it? I'd love to pay, after what you've done for my family."

"Oh please, I didn't mean, I wasn't asking." Julie pleaded, with a forkful of Lasagne on the way to her mouth.

"I know you weren't and I suspected you wouldn't take it, but I mean it, I'd love to pay. I'm not boasting, well I am, but it's petty cash for me," He finished."

She shook her head, "You know I can't accept, but thanks anyway, it's very thoughtful."

He sat there thinking, looking at her, as she continued to eat. David bought over more drinks.

"My own special Martini madam, tell me what you think. It's on the house, if you don't like it."

"I'm sure it will be lovely," Julie replied.

Geoff was cautious about what he said next.

"Look, you know I am a Businessman, I own or part own a number of Businesses. I've just been thinking of any way you might be able to Moonlight. There is this very respectable Gentleman's club in the West End, I part own, nice and quiet. We always need attractive, intelligent, ladies to look after the Customers. Most are Businessmen too, entertaining other Businessmen, very boring. You just have to serve drinks, perhaps sit and chat, maybe the odd dance, absolutely nothing more. It pays quite well and the Tips are generous."

"That's very kind and I'm not offended, but it wouldn't work. The Hospital is more than a full time job, I'm in there all hours," She replied as she finished the meal.

"That Lasagne really hit the spot, I needed that, thanks. I should be getting home soon, I'm in at 7:30 tomorrow morning."

Geoff really was cautious now,

"While you finish your drink, one more suggestion before I get you a cab. This I am afraid you might be offended by."

"Oh I'm hard to shock, spit it out," Julie finished.

"OK, don't say I didn't warn you. I'm on the Board of a small stable of Men's interest magazines. You know, cars, bikes, HiFi, that sort of thing. One of the most successful, is a general interest Lad's mag, including tasteful photo spreads of ladies. Tasteful, but you know, nude."

Geoff waited for the explosion, but Julie just raised her eyebrows, with a faint smile.

"Now you are absolutely gorgeous and don't look like the usual girls. Sorry to be sexist, but you look like you have a brain. It pays £1000, maybe £1500 for a Centrefold. Would that be enough for your holiday?

I wouldn't be involved and I don't look at the magazine, so I wouldn't see, you know, the pictures." He finished, lamely.

"That's a shame, I wouldn't mind," She said, intrigued and amused by his embarrassment.

"It absolutely would pay for the Holiday. What a fascinating suggestion, but look I'm nearly 30, who would want to see pictures of me? Though I'm rather proud of how I look. Stripping for Photos and getting paid for it, what a boost to a girls morale.

The main problem, is colleagues, patients, patients fathers, seeing the Photos. It's not really done for a Senior Children's Nurse," She finished.

"That problem occurred to me too, but obviously the Spread wouldn't say who you were or where you worked. It is a risk though, I know, It's really up to you.

Think about it. I'll see you tomorrow anyway, when I visit. If you want to go ahead, I can put you in touch with the Picture Editor. It will be up to him, but he'd be stupid to say no.

Now, let's get you home, I hope the alcohol will have worn off by tomorrow." Geoff finished, helping her on with her coat.

On impulse, she reached forward and kissed him on the cheek, Geoff blushed. They went to the bar, for Geoff to sign his Tab.

"Thanks David, the drinks and food were delicious." She said.

"My pleasure Madam, you're a breath of fresh air compared with all the fusty old men here."

"Not so much of the old, if you please," Geoff said over his shoulder as they left the bar.

The Doorman hailed a Cab and Geoff found out the street where she lived and paid the Cabby in advance. As she left, he stood in the chill air and thought. What a delightful evening, what a delightful woman. He hadn't enjoyed himself so much in years. He nodded to the Doorman, who hailed another Cab. Geoff got in and headed off to his Knightsbridge Flat.

In her turn, Julie sat in the Taxi and pondered on the last few hours. She had always recognised her Exhibitionist streak. She enjoyed walking topless on the beach, wearing just tiny briefs. She was proud of her body, her large, firm breasts, in particular. Not ridiculously big like the women who ruined their bodies with Plastic Surgery, but big enough to keep her Boyfriends very happy indeed. There had been none of those for the last few months. The dampness in her groin was evidence of how just talking of her nude photo in a magazine excited her. She went to bed a happier girl, wondering if she had the nerve to really go for it. Part of her didn't care if anyone else new about it, or saw her pictures.

Julie was in the ward by 7:30 next morning, to receive the Night Staff's hand over report. Then, as usual, she did a quick round of the ward, speaking to all the patients and looking for any problems or untidiness. She was known as a kind and thoughtful boss, but her word was law and everyone, including the Junior Doctors, understood that. She insisted on helping with some of the routine nursing duties every day, to check her standards were maintained. Bed baths were really fun, seeing the boys trying to hide erections.

At about 9:30, she reluctantly went back to the office to start her real work, writing reports, staff appraisals and other tedious admin tasks, that someone had to do. When a Senior Doctor, a Consultant came onto the ward, she always accompanied him, on a round of his Patients. they were all men. She new that Geoff and his ex wife were due in when their son's Consultant was on the ward in the afternoon. They wanted to discuss John's progress and the implications of his severe Post Op infection.

Julie managed to grab a sandwich at her desk about 2pm, when Mr Stimpson, the Consultant, arrived with his entourage. She followed him, answering questions and noting down treatment requests. John was the last patient and Julie sat down in the Side room with the Doctor as he spoke to his parents for twenty minutes. Soon afterwards, Geoff left to return to work, leaving John with his mother. He stopped at the Nursing office and tapped on the door.

"Could I have a quick word Sister, if you have a minute?"

"Of course Geoff, come in and close the door."

"Here's the contact I told you about, just tear it up if you think better of the idea. The guy's name is Andy, I have spoken to him, not giving your details of course. I told him to look after you, treat you like Royalty, but it's up to him if he wants to use you, I wouldn't interfere."

"That's kind, I've decided I will speak to him at least. That doesn't mean I'll go ahead, but thanks a lot."

"I put my Mobile number there to, if you need to contact me, bye and good luck."

He left her thinking at her desk. She had a few minutes and just new, she had to act now, or she'd lose her nerve. After closing the door, Julie took a deep breath and used her mobile, not the Hospital phone, to make the call. After a few rings, it was answered.

"Hi, Andy Johns here."

"Oh hello, this is Julie here, I think Geoff told you I might be calling." She could hear the tremor in her voice.

"Yes of course, Geoff really bigged you up, said we'd be lucky to get you, put up sales by 1000's."

"Oh I'm sure none of that's true, but I'd like to meet you, talk about what's involved, you know. I'm a bit worried about being recognised, my job, you get the picture. I know that's a risk that can't be prevented." She finished.

"Look, I'm here all afternoon, till seven probably. Why don't you pop in here after work, we can have a chat. It doesn't matter when, just come as you are."

He gave the magazines address and rang off. Julie sat there for a few moments, her heart fluttering. Then she thought, if I'm to get off anywhere near the end of my shift, I need to get to work. So she opened the door, to make it clear any one could come in and got back to her computer.

Her shift finished at 4pm and she managed to leave by 5, which was unheard of. Covering her uniform with a winter coat, she left the ward and headed for the meeting, by the Underground. She mulled over what she would do all the way, but got no nearer an answer. It would make it easy if Andy decided he couldn't use her, though it would hurt her pride. Several men had told her she could grace the pages of a men's magazine and she hoped it was true. When she arrived at the address, she walked up and down the street for a while, not knowing what to do. Finally she entered the office building.

The magazine offices were on the 5th floor and she went up in the Lift. The receptionist gave her a cool appraising look, she knew why Julie must be seeing the Picture Editor. Declining the offer to take her coat, she waited till Andy came to collect her. He was a cheerful young man in his mid twenties.

"Would you like tea?" He asked.

"Oh please, I've hardly stopped all day."

He turned to the receptionist,

"Could you rustle up two mugs of tea please Angie?"

He ushered her into his office and offered to take her coat, this time she agreed.

"Wow, now if you'd do a shoot in and out of that uniform, we'd double circulation," He laughed.

Julie wagged her finger at him,

"Now behave yourself, or I'll give you an enema."

"Promises, always promises.

Now I don't expect you know anything about what happens. If we use you, I contact a staff Photographer, or a Contract one, we find a location and time and off we go. I think we'll need a classy place to shoot, you're a classy lady."

Julie graciously accepted the compliment. Just then Angie came in with the tea.

"Milk, no sugar, is that OK Julie?"

"Could you stay a while Angie, the switchboard must be closed now?" Andy asked.

He turned to Julie,

"I value Angie's opinion on who we select. She's been here for a few years. You were one of our first Cover Girls weren't you?

Do you mind if she stays?"

Julie indicated she had no objections.

Andy continued,

"Now would you stand up and do a twirl for us? Thanks.

Now, would you slip out of that uniform? That's right."

Her blue Sisters uniform buttoned down the front and she dropped it on a chair.

Julie apologised,

"Sorry this is my work gear, tights and all. I don't wear my knock em dead Lingerie and stockings to work. It's a male ward, I don't want to put the guys into shock."

Andy indicated another twirl,

"Slip of your tights, would you?" Angie asked.

Julie did as she was asked.

"Now the Bra and Pants if you don't mind," Andy requested.

"That's fine, I expected that," Julie replied.

She reached behind to unclip her bra, then dropped her pants and continued twirling.

"What a Peach

We'll just continue talking as if you weren't here, it's a bit like you're a prize horse, but don't mind us," Andy said.

"Look at those breasts, the shape, size, the firmness, those big areolae and nipples. 36D," He asked.

"E," Julie replied.

"Just shake your shoulders," Angie asked and Julie did.

"Look, they hardly move, just a sexy wobble. I can't remember another pair as good. I think I'm in love." Andy finished.

"Me too," Angie laughed, "But we must remain professional, or try.

The waist is a little thick, but a lovely flat stomach. Turn round dear, great firm, but full Ass.

The only point, your legs are a little short and muscly, some men like that though. Dancer in the past?"

Julie nodded, she was intrigued by the whole process, being examined and judged.

"Face us, open your legs and touch the floor, if you would" Angie continued.

"Well there's no need to show off," She said, as Julie put her palms on the floor.

"Now turn round if you would, spread your legs a little wider and touch the floor again."

Julie nearly did the splits and touched her palms to the floor again, giving a full view of her sex.

"What a great, neat little snatch, very nice. You'll need to trim off that bush a little, let the cat see the cream.

I think she's perfect, definitely a Centrefold, with the right Photographer.

If you hear some hissing Julie, it's just Andy with steam coming out of his ears. You can sit down now." Angie finished.

Julie sat in the chair, still naked, quite unselfconscious.

"Well you've done my morale no end of good." Julie grinned.

"All part of the service," Andy continued, then turned to Angie. "Thanks, you can get off home now, We'll complete the business side. I won't pounce on her when you've gone."

"Oh I think Julie can handle you alright," She said as she left.

david62
david62
226 Followers