A Porn Star is Born

Story Info
A girl enjoys repeated gang-bangs from four young men.
14.5k words
3.85
57.3k
61
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roberta 'Bobbie' Swann was intrigued at the invitation she got on her Facebook page. It was to a 'reunion' party for all of her public school classmates, hosted in a house shared by four young college men her age: Brad Peck, Rod Gibb, Dirk Dengler, and Peter Schiff.

Though none of them had seen each other since grade eight, she remembered all four of those names as if the five of them had stayed in touch all their lives. Not that she'd ever wanted to have: back in grade school, they bullied her, then a shy, scrawny girl, and called her 'The Ugly Duckling'. They'd taunt, "Swann will never be a swan!"

They never saw her blossom, though; and she was convinced that when they saw her that night, they'd be eating their poorly-chosen words. For Bobbie was now a big-breasted, curvy blonde beauty with a round behind that would make Sir Mix-a-Lot drool.

Added to these assets, Bobbie made all the modifications necessary to make her body conform with the standards of sexiness required of today's porn stars: tanning, a bikini wax, and even anal bleaching. Not that she'd wanted to do porn, but she just took that much pride in her looks that she wanted to compensate for the bruised self-esteem of her childhood.

Speaking of porn stars, the sight of those four guys' names together in the Facebook message made her think of the studs in a porno. She giggled, remembering how unattractive she'd thought they were back then, and how they were the last people to judge anyone else's looks.

She went to the house party in a tight-fitting black minidress, matching high heels, a red thong (no bra), and matching lipstick, with bright pink blush and thick, black mascara, her almost unvarying method of making up her face. She wanted all eyes on her...

...and she would surely get it; for as she approached the front door of the men's house, four young punks she hadn't noticed were ogling her from behind the bushes. She opened the door and went in.

As she walked among the crowd, grinning in reaction to her many male admirers, most of whom seemed too shy to risk rejection by going up to her and talking to her, she looked for those four guys from her childhood, eager to see their reaction to her transformation from zero to ten.

Finally, she found the four of them chatting together, and before they had a chance to be surprised by her new looks, she was surprised by theirs. First, the brunets: Brad was no longer fat, but tall and muscular, as was Rod, who as a kid had been as skinny as she back then. Dirk was a hot blond with Daniel-Craig-007 good looks (he was even in a suit), and Peter was such a cutie with those baby-blue eyes and that wavy blond hair.

She wasn't sure if she wanted to tease and snub them in revenge, or tease and fuck them in a repeat of that escapade she'd had a few months back with four other guys in a hotel room...

She walked over to them. "Hi, guys," she said.

They looked at her.

Their jaws all dropped.

Their eyes were almost falling out of their sockets.

Their dicks, though unseen, were pointing at her.

"Bobbie Swann?" they all asked together.

"Yeah," she said with a giggle, then turned around for them with a proud smirk.

"Holy, Mary, Mother of God," Brad said as his eyes followed the contours of her curves in profile, her round ass pushed out on one side, and her big tits pushed out the other way.

"Is this the girl we knew in grade school?" Dirk asked, looking down at her ass, when in mid-turn, she had her back to him.

"I'm no ugly duckling now, am I?" she asked, her other profile to Brad now. "Has Swann become a swan?"

"Yes, she has," Peter said as he stared at her cleavage.

"I can't believe we ever called you 'the ugly duckling'," Rod panted, also staring at her tits. "What were we thinking?"

She's gone from 'ugly duckling' to juggy fuckling, Brad thought, then said, "Can you ever forgive us for the way we treated you?"

"Yeah, can you, Boobie-er, Bobbie?" Rod asked.

"I don't know," she said, her tits and ass still pushed out, and her hands holding up her hair, letting it all fall down, lock by lock, tress by tress. "Maybe. We'll see."

"What do we have to do to you, er, for you, to make out, er, make it up to you?" Brad asked.

"I dunno," she said with pursed lips and doe eyes. "I remember a time when I was with four guys, just like you."

"What did you all do together?" Peter asked.

"Oh, they gang-banged me in a hotel room," she said with a sigh.

Again, all four men's jaws dropped and eyes bugged out.

"Of course, there was one thing about them that was different from you guys," she said.

"What was that?" Dirk asked.

"They never said I was ugly." She walked away.

The four men stood frozen, their dicks going limp.

The party continued through the night, with her talking to everyone else except those four, who found themselves frowning in utter regret at their past bullying of her. Still, she liked them, and wasn't finished with them yet. By the end of the night, and everyone was leaving, she figured she'd punished them enough. While the four men were at the front door saying goodnight to all the tipsy guests, she, quite drunk herself, hid in the basement, waiting to have the men all to herself.

After the men said goodnight to the last of the guests, Brad said, "What about Bobbie Swann? Where is she?"

"Did she leave earlier?" Rod asked.

"I don't think so," Peter said. "I saw her among the crowd when we came here to say goodnight to everyone, and we haven't gone away from the door this whole time."

"She's still here," Dirk said with a lewd grin.

"Is she hiding?" Rod whispered, looking around.

"Maybe she's got a surprise for us," Brad said.

"Is she taking a piss?" Peter said.

"Whether she is or not, I'll bet she'll need to pee soon," Dirk said. "She had a lot to drink tonight; I saw her taking many trips to the fridge to get beer. How about two of us look for her in the bathroom, while the other two search the rest of the house? If she isn't in the bathroom, Peter and I can hide behind the shower curtain, and if she goes in to pee, we'll surprise her on the toilet. I'll bet she has the sexiest embarrassed face."

"Oh, I like that," Peter said. "Let's go, Dirk."

"Rod and I will check the bedrooms, for obvious reasons," Brad said, then locked the front door.

"And the upstairs bedroom," Dirk said as he and Peter went to the first floor bathroom. The other two went upstairs after turning off all the first floor lights.

Dirk and Peter reached the bathroom and opened the door. "Nope," Peter said. "She isn't in here. Let's hide." They went in the bathtub and pulled the shower curtain in front of them.

Bobbie peeked through the ajar door from the basement. Having not heard their conversation, she said, "I guess they're all going to bed now." She came out of her hiding place. As she walked in the dark down the hall towards the stairs, she unzipped her dress at the back and let it fall to the floor. I've got a surprise for you boys, she thought.

Her feet were uncomfortable from wearing her high heels for so many hours, so she kicked them off. Now she was naked except for her red thong. She gave her bare boobs a wiggle and sighed with excitement, wondering if any of the guys were hiding and watching her.

"Ooh, I gotta pee," she whispered, and passing by the bathroom, she went in. She turned on the light. The shower curtain was an opaque navy blue, so she had no idea there was anyone behind it.

Careful to be completely quiet, Dirk moved the shower curtain a bit so he and Peter could see Bobbie pulling down her thong and sitting on the toilet. Completely shaved pubes! Those beautiful big tits! Refraining from sighing was really...hard...for the boys to do.

She sat on the toilet with a carefree smirk as her pee started to tinkle in the water. Her thong was halfway between her crotch and her knees. Since she had to continue to pee, and couldn't run away, now was the time for Dirk and Peter to reveal themselves.

Dirk threw the shower curtain aside with a quick pull, and as he and Peter climbed out of the tub, she let out a grinning scream and covered her crotch with her hands, yet seemed content to allow the boys to see her tits. Her agape eyes and mouth showed a scandalized attitude that was so fake as to be provocatively coy.

"Guys!" she whined with a lewd smirk, still leaving her boobs uncovered. "I'm going pee-pee!"

"And no peeing girl ever looked prettier," Dirk said.

She giggled and took her hands away from her crotch. She opened her legs so they could see her piss pouring out of her urethra. "You like it?"

"We...love it," Peter panted, his eyes locked on her pussy.

Brad and Rod froze at the noise downstairs.

"They found her," Rod sang in a triad of rising and falling notes. He and Brad grinned.

They rushed downstairs and saw the bathroom light shining through the borders of the closed door. Brad knocked on the door. "Everything OK in there?"

She opened the door wide enough to give him and rod a look at all of her, including her thong.

"Guys!" she whined, still peeing and pretending to be embarrassed. "You're invading my privacy!"

"You let us look," Rod said, ogling her still-peeing pussy.

Dirk grabbed her thong and pulled it off, Bobbie showing no resistance. After it slipped off her feet, which she raised to make it easier for him, he sniffed them.

Now 100% naked, she whined, "Dirk! You're bad!"

Brad and Rod opened the door all the way and walked in, admiring every inch of her nakedness. She squirted out a few last drops of pee. Rod pulled some toilet paper off the roll and put his hand between her legs. He squatted between her legs.

"Here," he said, wiping. "Let me get that for you."

"Oh, thank you," she said, as if too ditzy to know he had naughty intentions behind doing this favour. She got up, with Rod still squatting and her shaved muff millimetres from his sniffing nose; she noted how they were all staring at her piss in the toilet water. "You like my pee-pee?"

"If it's yours, yes," Peter sighed.

"Why is mine so special?" she asked.

"Because it came out of such a beautiful body," Rod said.

She giggled. The four men surrounded her, their eight hands and eyes exploring every inch of her skin.

Sighing at their touch, she said, "You never used to think I was beautiful." She closed her eyes to Brad's and Dirk's caressing hands, each on either of her breasts, cupping them. "Oh! You're feeling my boobies!"

"We were wrong to call you ugly before," Rod said, still squatting and sniffing at the urine-aroma of her cunt, which his left hand was stroking. "Please forgive us."

"Your hand...will smell...like my pee," she sighed.

"Then we'll clean you in the shower," Peter said, taking her by the hand while Brad took her by the other, and leading her into the shower stall. Dirk squeezed her left buttock, and Rod, having stood up, spanked the right one as she stepped in.

"Ow!" she squealed in pretend disapproval. "You hurt my bum!"

"You like it," Dirk grunted as he reached down to turn on the water. "You'll enjoy our cleaning hands even more."

As the shower water sprayed all over her, Rod got the soap, worked up a lather in his hands, and passed the soap over to Peter. Soon, all four men had used the soap to get a good lather ready to clean her body, and their eight hands were spreading that lather all over her skin, focusing on her tits, crotch, and ass, naturally.

Their gentle hands were getting her so hot, she forgot herself and let the water wet her hair and her face, removing all her makeup, for she absent-mindedly got the soap and washed it off. Peter held her left buttock open, while Rod held the other open. All four men gazed in admiration at her brown, imperfectly wiped anus.

"What are you doing?" she asked, looking back. "You stopped cleaning." She saw where they were looking. "I go poo-poo there."

"That's right, sweetie," Rod said, admiring the bronze swirl of wrinkles. "That's what it's for."

"To think," Peter sighed as he admired those puckered brown lips with Rod, "you poop out of such a pretty hole."

"Guys!" she giggled, flattered to have such a dirty part of her body worshipped so much.

"I'll bet you're sexy even when you shit," Dirk said, rubbing lather on her belly.

"Before we clean it, let me have a sniff," Rod said, bringing his nose between those spread-out butt-cheeks. He gave loud sniffs, his nose practically touching the orifice.

"Don't I smell icky back there?" she asked, still doing her ditzy blonde impression, assuming correctly that such behaviour would get their dicks harder.

"I like it," Rod said, still sniffing deeply and enjoying the strong faecal odour.

She giggled again. Good, she thought; worship my piss and shit. It's your atonement for your past sins. Redeem yourselves before your Goddess.

After a few more audible sniffs, Rod said, "OK, Peter, you can clean her asshole now. I know the smell of her shit better than anybody."

Peter rubbed the lather all over those brown wrinkles, then slid his finger inside, cleaning her anal lips and her rectal walls. She gave soft sighs from his gentle finger, loving the way it massaged and stretched her sphincter.

Meanwhile, Dirk was lathering her vulva, getting her clit hard and her labia swollen. Then he slid a soapy finger up her wet cunt. She let out a loud yelp.

Rod was lathering her legs, while Peter rubbed soap all over her boobs, as if an inordinate amount of dirt had to be removed there. Her nipples were as pointy as the men's pricks, and she felt tingles all over her body.

She rubbed shampoo all over her hair while Rod was soaping up one foot, getting lather between each toe, then cleaning the other. She still had Peter's finger deep inside her ass, and Dirk's rubbing soap all over her electrified vaginal walls. With the shampoo lather dripping down all over her face, she couldn't see.

She contemplated the thrilling danger of the scene: here she was, naked from head to toe, with four former school bullies exploring her secret places, itching to fuck her brains out. She couldn't even see what they were doing, though she felt eight hands and forty fingers studying her.

Were they resentful of her reminding them of their guilty past treatment of her? Were they planning a new kind of maltreatment of her? After all, there's a thin line between a gang-bang and gang rape.

Still, her pussy was so wet from not only her fear, but also from their masterful strokes. Whatever was about to happen to her, this would be one hell of a great fuck!

Vulnerability was the sexiest thing in the world to her. She was shivering all over, and moaning from their touch. She assumed they would just finish bathing and drying her off, then take her to one of their bedrooms and gang-bang her there; but what if they suddenly decided to get undressed and pork her in the shower? With the shampoo suds still in her eyes, she had no way to see for sure if they weren't planning to do just that.

Finally, she rinsed the shampoo out of her hair, and got it off her face. She could see they were still cleaning her body with wild eagerness. Peter's finger was still deep in her ass, and Dirk's still all the way up her cunt. Rod was soaping up her back, while Brad was rubbing lather on her boobs.

Rod took the shower nozzle and rinsed all the soap off her body. She squatted so he could spray it up her pussy, making her moan all the more; then she turned around and bent over, her hands spreading her butt-cheeks so Rod could rinse out her asshole.

Now perfectly clean, she was taken by the hands by Dirk and Brad and let out of the bathtub. Peter and Rod got large, thick towels, and all four men dried her off, her giggling at how the fuzziness tickled her. She got another towel and dried her hair.

Then Brad got a hair dryer for and plugged it in. Peter gave her a brush. As she dried and brushed her hair, the four men stood aside and admired her beautiful body. Then the fog on the mirror dried up, and she saw her face, remembering she'd removed her makeup!

Now she stood truly naked before the boys who once called her 'the ugly duckling'. She dropped the hair dryer and cupped her hands over her face.

"Hey!" Brad said, reaching for the dryer and catching it before it hit the sink. "I paid a lot for that dryer. Be careful, sweetie."

"What's wrong, Bobbie?" Peter asked.

"I don't have any makeup on," she whined.

"What are you worried about?" Rod asked. "You look fine without it."

"But you think my face is ugly." Her voice was muffled by her hands. "That's what you used to say in school."

"Bobbie, we were wrong to tease you like that," Dirk said. "We're sorry. We were assholes back then."

"I can't believe you're OK with us seeing you naked while peeing on the toilet, feeling you up, washing out your pussy and asshole, but seeing you without makeup is suddenly a problem," Brad said. "We don't think you're ugly."

"Come on," Rod said, gently pulling her hands away. "Let's see your face again." She was resisting; her hands seemed glued on to her face.

"Bobbie, we've already seen your face," Dirk said. "We saw no flaws."

"You look OK, better than that, even," Peter said. "Don't be shy."

She still struggled to keep her hands on her face.

"You have a naturally beautiful face," Rod said.

"Don't be afraid," Brad said. "We still like you."

"If I'm naturally beautiful, why did you all call me ugly when we were kids?"

"Because we were idiots," Peter said.

"We were jealous of how beautiful we really thought you were," Brad said. "At least that's what I secretly thought. Because let's face it, we four weren't all that good-looking ourselves at that time."

"Speak for yourself," Dirk said with a scowl.

"Actually, he's got a point, Dirk," Rod said.

"Yeah, we were pretty dorky-looking at the age of ten," Peter said. "Bobbie was the cutest of us back then, easily."

"You mean that?" she asked, moving her hands aside a bit.

"Yeah, you're right," Dirk said. "We only called you 'ugly' for the sake of teasing you. We didn't really mean it."

"Really?" she asked, taking her hands away a little more.

"Yeah," Brad said. "Kids are cruel. You know that."

"But we aren't kids anymore," Dirk said. "We're men now. And we don't wanna make you cry. We wanna make you moan."

She took her hands completely away, grinning.

"Look at that beautiful face," Peter sighed, smiling.

"And those amazing tits," Rod grunted, ogling them.

"And that perfect, round ass," Dirk said, leaning over to get a better look at it.

"And those curves, and that creamy skin," Brad said, caressing her.

She giggled. "Am I sexy?"

"Yes," they all groaned together.

"Am I beautiful?" She swayed her hips.

"The Queen of Beautiful," Brad said.

"The Goddess of Beauty," Peter said. "Aphrodite in the flesh."

"And we're gonna worship you," Rod said.

"Doing a pilgrimage all the way inside your Holy of Holies," Dirk said.

"Yeah," Peter said. "And in the Inner Sanctum...of your rectum."

"What are we waiting for, then?" she asked.

"You're right," Brad said. "Let's go. Boys, take her!"

All four of them picked her up, each taking an arm or a leg of hers with one hand, and with the other hand holding up her back or her ass. She yelped and giggled as they carried her up the stairs and to the nearest bedroom, Rod's, and dropped her on the bed. She screamed as she fell.

"Wait," she said. "I have a box of condoms and a tube of anal lube in my purse."

"I'll go get it!" Peter volunteered. "Where did you leave it?" He ran for the stairs.

"In the bathroom," she yelled so he could hear.

In a minute, he returned with the purse, and she took out the box of condoms and tube of lube, then got on all fours on the bed, with her legs spread and her ass pushed out. Her pussy and asshole were welcoming whoever wanted them.