A Pornstar's Fortune Ch. 01

Story Info
Pornstar Jason Reeve meets a tarot reader and falls in love.
3.3k words
3.98
8.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason Reeve was your typical male porn star. He loved women and women loved him. He was not your average looking porn star, however. He had short brown hair, soft, soulful brown eyes and was only 5'8". His cock, however, was 8 inches. He was blessed alright. Jason had given up on looking for love when his girlfriend, fellow porn star Jenna Storms, left him for a sixty-four-year-old billionaire. Jenna was the only woman he had truly loved, and she broke his heart.

Jason lived in Los Angeles, California. He was surrounded by artists, aspiring actors and actresses, and, of course, porn stars. Jason was surrounded by friends, fellow porn stars, agents, and women. He could get any woman he wanted. Sometimes he would go out to the bars and come home with just one. Other times, he'd come home with two women and have a threesome. He thought he was living the life of Riley—while he did have his fortune, it was nowhere near the billionaire. It wasn't enough to make Jenna happy. He was happy financially, and he was happy with going home with different women at least twice a week.

Natalia Vuckovich was a tarot card reader who moved to Los Angeles, California three years ago. She was transplanted from Grand Rapids, Michigan. She made her money through her new age store that she had in a quirky neighborhood. She did readings and sold new age items such as crystals, tarot card decks, jewelry, and books. She had clientele. However, no one famous has approached her shop. That is until now.

Jason was out to lunch with a business associate, Parker Remington. Parker helped Jason run his website and blog and helped with responding to fan mail. Parker and Jason found themselves walking down Seventh and Second streets when Parker saw Natalia's new age shop.

"You know what would be fun, Jay? Getting our cards read." Parker insisted.

"I don't know Parker; I'm not really into that stuff." Jason hesitated.

Soon, a woman came out of the shop. She was wearing a long flowery, purple dress. She was thin, with long brown hair and had a charm about her. She greeted Jason and Parker.

"Namaste. I am Natalia. How are you gentlemen today?" Natalia greeted the curious men.

"Nama, what?" Jason replied.

"Namaste. My soul honors your soul. It's basically wishing you peace." Natalia chuckled.

"Do you do readings, Natalia?" Parker inquired.

"Yes, I do. Would you gentlemen be interested in a reading?" Natalia smiled and asked.

"Well, I guess. As long as it's not expensive." Jason groaned.

"Yes! Yes, we are! How much?" Parker enthusiastically replied.

"$50 for a Celtic Cross reading, $20 for a three card reading. I also have some specialty spreads we can use if you would like to focus on love or money or career." Natalia responded.

"We'll take the three card reading. I guess. I don't care about love right now, and I'm doing fine financially and career wise." Jason said as he looked down at his feet.

"Okay, it is settled. Come on in gentleman and follow me to the back of my store. It's small, but it's quite cozy, and I love the neighborhood's energy." Natalia said as she led the way to the back of the shop.

Natalia sat down at a round table. She had candles and incense burning. It smelled like lavender. The smell was a little overbearing for Jason, but he otherwise felt comfortable. Parker was eager and couldn't wait for the reading to start.

"Okay, who wants to go first? And before we begin, what are your names?" Natalia asked as she shuffled the cards.

"I'll go first! My name is Parker!" Parker enthused.

"Nice to meet you, Parker. You seem like an open minded man." Natalia remarked.

"I'm Jason. Jason Reeve to be exact." Jason grumbled as he looked down at his shoes again.

"Nice to meet you, Jason. Wait...Jason Reeve, the porn star?!" Natalia exclaimed.

"Yes." Jason boasted.

"Um wow, believe it or not, but I read your blog. And I am such a fan of your work." Natalia blushed.

Natalia then handed over the deck to Parker. Parker shuffled and cut the cards, according to Natalia's instructions. Natalia then fanned out the cards and told Parker to choose three cards left to right and to not go back. Parker drew his cards and laid them out. Natalia observed the cards art and started interpreting the cards.

"Now, Parker, you drew The Star, Seven of Cups, and Six of Swords. The Star card tells me you're an optimistic person. You have a lot of faith and believe in good. You believe there is no such thing as a bad person, just bad decisions. The seven of cups tells me you are in creative work. Are you involved in the porn industry too?" Natalia questioned.

"Yes, I am, kind of. I help Jason with his website and blog and help Jason respond to fan mail. Jason and I go way back." Parker responded.

"Okay, I can see how all of that is creative work. You do the design and layout and of course writing back as Jason. You must know him very well in order to do that. Either way, there is a lot of creativity. I also feel that you are a dreamer. A big dreamer. You are inspired by the pictures playing in your head. I'm sure you know this, but you are clairvoyant, my dear." Natalia said as she held the card to her forehead.

"Clair what?" Jason asked.

"Psychic, butthead." Parker responded as he lightly punched Jason's arm.

"Clairvoyant means you can see the past and the future. You can predict. You see things with your mind's eye (the little place in between your eyebrows). There is a lot more to it other than being psychic. It is a gift that one must use wisely." Natalia warned.

"Doesn't seeing things that aren't really there and are in your head mean you have a mental illness?" Jason said being unimpressed by Natalia's reading.

Natalia continued on to the reading, ignoring Jason's comment.

"Now, Parker, you drew Six of Swords for your near future card. This may happen three months from now. I am seeing you going on a journey of some sort. Perhaps a vacation. You may travel by boat overseas. Unfortunately, I feel you will be depressed and will try to get away from something that is bugging you. There may be friction between you and someone close to you, such as a family member or a friend. I am feeling this person be a friend more so than a family member. I also feel this conflict will deal with matters of the heart." Natalia said as she held Parker's hands.

"I am planning a vacation sometime soon. However, it will be to Canada to visit family. I don't know about being depressed, as I feel fine now." Parker replied, looking at the cards he drew with a concerned look.

Jason sat there, rolling his eyes. He couldn't believe Parker was eating this shit up. Jason then decided he would see if he could catch Natalia cold reading. Her reading was too vague and general to know anything. There was no way in hell she could pick up anything on Jason. Jason did notice how beautiful Natalia was. He liked how warm and welcoming she was and thought she had a beautiful smile. Her breasts were a little small for his liking, but the rest of her body was a knockout. Jason also loved Natalia's chestnut brown hair. He wanted to run his fingers through her hair, as well as pull it hard while he fucked her from behind.

Natalia took the cards and started shuffling them. She then handed the deck over to Jason to shuffle. As she was passing the tarot deck, she had to do a double-take. She wondered if Jason would be into someone like her. She knew he was single from the blog and how he posted pictures of all his conquests - pornstars and amateurs that he picked up.

"Now shuffle and cut the deck and then fan the cards out. You will then choose three cards going left to right, do not go back," Natalia explained.

Jason shuffled and fanned out the cards. He then selected three cards and handed them to Natalia. Natalia laid the cards out from left to right. She then began interpreting the cards.

"Your first card Jason, you drew Five of Cups. This is telling me you are getting over a broken heart. I feel that someone very close to you betrayed you, and they broke your heart. I feel that this was a woman who you loved very much. She saw a side of you that no one else saw in you. She took advantage of that trust and betrayed it," Natalia expressed.

Jason was surprised that Natalia picked up on him and Jenna. Of course, it was three months ago when the break up happened, but he was still hurt from it. He really loved Jenna. Jason perked up and nodded his head to Natalia. He started to listen to the rest of the reading.

"Your second card, your present card, you drew Two of Cups. A soul mate is entering your life. This can be either a romantic soul mate or a platonic soul mate, but I feel it will be a romantic soul mate more than the platonic. Do you believe in soul mates, Jason?" Natalia asked, hoping Jason would say yes. Natalia got an instant flash in her head that she was supposed to be with Jason. But she didn't want to reveal that just yet.

"I...I...don't know. I guess there's a possibility. I believe that friends can be soul mates, but I'm unsure about the romantic kind," he stuttered and pondered.

"Well, I feel that a soul mate of the romantic kind has arrived in your life and will help you pick up the pieces that your ex left behind. This person will have dark hair, a slim figure, and is in her late twenties or early thirties. I feel she may be a Water sign or has water sign like qualities." Natalia responded.

"Could this soul mate be you?" Jason asked as he took Natalia's hand and kissed it.

Natalia melted. No man has ever taken her by the hand and kissed it. No man has ever been expressive or romantic toward her. Natalia wanted to tell Jason what she knew, but he would probably not believe it. And also, maybe she wasn't really picking up that she was his soul mate. She could have just wished it was her. She could have been biased.

"Who knows, I guess we'll just have to wait and see." Natalia smiled with some red in her cheeks from blushing.

Natalia continued to do the reading. The future card was The Lovers. She told Jason that he had to make a decision with affairs of the heart in about three months from now. Jason actually pondered it. He then did something out of the ordinary. He asked Natalia for her phone number. Natalia was speechless and just wrote down the number on a piece of paper. She only charged Parker for his reading. Jason's reading was free.

"You now have a celebrity client and a celebrity friend." Jason smiled as he walked out of the little shop.

Natalia sighed a happy sigh. She couldn't believe that porn star, Jason Reeve was not only her client but her friend and potential love interest!

Two weeks later, Jason sent a text to Natalia.

Jason: Hey what's up? Are you free this evening?

Natalia: Quite possibly...I have one client, and then I was going to go to Yoga.

Jason: Oh, I was hoping I could see you. I really liked the reading you did. I was hoping we could discuss soul mates and romance and whatnot over dinner.

Natalia: Dinner? Since when does Jason Reeve take a woman out to dinner?

Jason: Since he met someone that could make his heart sing as well as make his dick hard.

Natalia couldn't believe the text she got from Jason. She didn't like the dick remark, but she wanted him more than anything in the world. She decided to skip yoga and go out to dinner with Jason.

Natalia: So where do you want to meet up at? McDonald's? Subway?

Jason: No, no fast food. I want to treat you to a nice dinner at one of my favorite places, Chez Buoyer. It's a really nice French restaurant that mine and Parker's buddy runs. See you around 7?

Natalia: Sure, what should I wear?

Jason: Something sexy ;-)

Natalia: Slutty?

Jason: Slutty is not sexy. Haha...I just want you to wear something that gives you confidence and makes you feel good about yourself. After all, you are going out to dinner with thee Jason Reeve, porn star. Not too many women go out to dinner with me.

Natalia: Haha okay.

Jason and Natalia arrived at 6:55pm. It was perfect timing. Jason couldn't take his eyes off, Natalia. She was wearing a black halter lace chiffon dress. Her hair had loose curls, and she was wearing pearl studded earrings. Jason walked up to Natalia and took her right hand and kissed it.

"You look absolutely beautiful. Too beautiful. I told you to wear something sexy!" Jason smiled and joked.

"This is sexy! It's one of my sexy dresses!" Natalia laughed.

The couple then went inside and sat down in the restaurant. Their waiter offered red wine and water to start as they looked over their menu. While Natalia was browsing the menu, Jason just stared at Natalia, and he started to take his foot and rubbed it up against her smooth caucasian legs. Natalia looked away from the menu and smiled. She took her foot and rubbed it on Jason's foot.

"Footsie is a real turn on." Jason grinned.

"Is it now..." Natalia replied sarcastically.

She then took off her shoe and moved her foot up to Jason's crotch. She glided her foot across his semi-hard cock. Jason blushed that he was getting even more turned on by Natalia's forwardness. Jason licked his lips towards Natalia. The waiter then came back asking if they were ready to order. Jason ordered Duck à l'orange and two tossed salads. After the waiter had left, Jason raised his glass.

"To new friends," he said as he toasted Natalia.

They then drunk their wine as they waited for their food. They talked about their likes and dislikes, where they saw themselves five years from now, and what they were looking for in a relationship. They then touched on the subject of soul mates. Just as they were getting to the nitty gritty of soul mates, their food arrived.

The food was delicious. Natalia offered to pay for her part of the dinner, but Jason paid for her meal. He wanted to be a gentleman since Natalia had shown him so much kindness. Also, she was beautiful, inside and out. Jason felt himself falling for her. Natalia also felt that she was falling in love with Jason as well. Jason and Natalia walked out of the restaurant full, but extremely horny. They wanted each other. When they got to their cars, Jason pulled Natalia away from her car and kissed her deeply. It was a soulful love kiss. The kind where there is nothing but pure love and pure lust mixed in. It took Natalia's breath away. Natalia then wrapped her arms around Jason's neck, and french kissed him. Jason started to caress Natalia's small breasts, pulling at the nipples. Natalia moaned into Jason's mouth as they kept kissing.

"Natalia, would you like to come to my place?" Jason whispered in Natalia's ear.

Natalia nodded her yes. They got in their separate cars and Jason left as Natalia followed.

They arrived at Jason's estate. He lived in a small mansion. There were golden gates and a wall that protected the mansion. The initials J.R. were engraved on the gates. There were a bunch of shrubs outside of the building and some beautiful flowers such as petunias and carnations standing out. Jason parked his 1969 silver Camaro in the garage and Natalia parked her red 2013 Ford Fusion in front of the mansion. Jason came to the front yard and greeted Natalia with a hug and another soulful kiss.

"Let's go and play," Jason whispered into Natalia's ear.

Jason took Natalia by the hand, and they went upstairs into his master bedroom. His bedroom walls were red with maroon trim, and he had a Zebra striped bedspread across his king size bed. Jason started kissing Natalia all over her neck, leaving little bite marks and hickeys. Natalia moaned as she unbuttoned Jason's tan dress pants, as she pulled them down. Jason then took Natalia's dress off ever so slowly, enjoying the view of Natalia's naked body. Natalia was thin, but she had the body of a ballet dancer. She was very delicate. Jason lowered his head and started licking and sucking on Natalia's 34B tits. Her brown nipples poked out; they were as big as a quarter. Jason swirled his tongue all over Natalia's love buds and would take one between his teeth and the other one in between his fingers, pulling them both. Natalia softly moaned and was getting wetter in between her legs.

Natalia then lied on the bed with her legs spread, revealing her trimmed bush. Jason got on top of her and started kissing her from her lips down her chin, down her neck, down to her chest, down to her stomach. He stopped and started running his hands all over her soft body. Natalia smiled. She couldn't believe she was going to be having sex with a pornstar. She thought he wouldn't be as tender as he was with her. But maybe her flash of intuition was right - he is her soul mate. The man she has been looking for.

He then parted Natalia's lips and started to slowly lick Natalia's swollen clit. Natalia shivered. Jason's mouth felt so amazing, more amazing than her massage wand she had which would make her climax within five seconds. Jason took his time and went in between her clit and her little pussy hole. Jason slid his long index finger into Natalia's cunt and started penetrating her as he sucked on her nub. Natalia moaned loudly and ran her fingers through Jason's hair. Jason slid his middle finger into Natalia's tight pussy. Natalia started grinding her pussy onto Jason's fingers.

"Mmmm Jason, your fingers are so magical! I'm going to cum!" she whimpered.

Jason pulled out his fingers and got on top of Natalia. He slid his 8-inch hard meat into her wet wanting hole. He pumped really slowly at first, sliding in as deep as he could get. He then pulled out and slid inside again. Going harder with each thrust. Natalia moaned and screamed from all the pleasure she was receiving. Jason leaned down and kissed and bit Natalia on the neck as he thrusted in and out of her.

"Oooh Jason I'm cumming! I'm cumming baby!" Natalia screamed.

Jason could feel Natalia's wetness all over his cock. He pulled out and started jerking off his cock. Natalia opened her mouth, and Jason shot his load into her mouth. He then had Natalia suck him dry. Natalia obliged and licked off her juices and his cum. She swallowed every drop.

"Wow that was amazing!" Jason lied down and panted next to Natalia.

"It was great," Natalia replied. She then put her head on his chest and cuddled with him.

"Hey, I'm going to be throwing a party in two weeks to celebrate the grand opening of my sex toy store for women. Would you like to be my date?" Jason asked as he kissed Natalia on top of her head.

"Sure, that sounds wonderful," Natalia replied as she closed her eyes.

Natalia and Jason fell asleep together. This was certainly not a one night stand. Jason didn't even photograph Natalia for his blog of his conquests. She was his lover and someone he could trust and see himself growing old with. It was official, Jason was in love.