A Portrait in Blood

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rayne heard himself scream in agony as the iron tore through bone and tissue. His voice seemed to come back to him from a long way away, and he heard his cry echoed as Kevan snatched the fire axe from Dave's hands and slashed down at his assailant's unprotected back, breaking Gerald's spine.

"The head!" Rayne shrieked at him, already dizzy with the pain. "Take his fucking head off, Delaney! It's the 'only' way to kill him!"

About then everything spun crazily around him and he blacked out.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER:

"D'you want an ambulance?" Kevan asked solicitously, when he came round, still skewered to the floorboards by the chamfered iron bolt through his shoulder.

"Wh'appened?" Rayne could barely summon the energy to move his head and his mouth felt as though it was full of dust.

"You were right..." Kev panted weakly. "He's gone. Finished." He lifted a handful of fine, rust-coloured ash and let it sift through his fingers so that Rayne could see for himself. "I think it'll take Davey a while to stop puking mind. He's never watched anyone turn to dust in front of him before. 'specially not one he's worked for. I reckon this might give him ideas!"

Rayne Wylde coughed and spat out a mouthful of dead Vampire, then narrowed his eyes.

"You weren't surprised?" he ventured, hoarsely.

"Nah... well... not after last night. No." Kev looked down, slightly flushed.

"I don't need an ambulance," Rayne told him, more gently. "Just get this fucking thing out of me, okay?"

Kevan knelt and tentatively wrapped his fingers around the spike and Rayne closed his eyes, clenching his teeth against the pain as the big fellow wrenched it from his pierced shoulder. Even so, he screamed again, lashing and writhing as Kev crouched astride him. At once he felt strong arms around him, holding him, helping him to sit up. Rayne swayed dizzily in his arms, still coughing up dust.

"Get him a drink," Kev said and Dave topped up the tumbler on the counter with Stolichnaya and fetched it over wordlessly.

"What the fuck did I just see?" he asked his partner breathlessly as Rayne took the glass in a shaking hand and knocked back the ice-cold spirit in one throw. It felt clean and pure, burning down his throat.

"Your boss was the Canal Street Vampire," he huffed quietly before Kev could say a word. He kept his eyes on the floor until he could be sure that it would not move any more. "You won't be troubled by him again."

Kev was still holding him. He helped Rayne to his feet once the bar stopped spinning but did not let go. Big, warm hands moved reassuringly up and down his back. Rayne could taste his fear and the shock that he barely held in check. Right now he was not sure that he was faring much better. And to make matters worse he could smell the mortal's hot blood racing through his veins.

His mouth watered uncontrollably.

"Are you okay?" Kevan whispered, stroking his hair as if he was a child. He was careful not to touch the hole in Rayne's chest.

The Vampire nodded, lips parted, jaws forced wide by the involuntary reaction of his fangs. He felt saliva run down his chin and tried to thing of something... 'anything' else.

"I need to feed," he huffed at last, keeping his voice as steady and neutral as possible.

Kevan cupped his face and lifted his head. His hands shook slightly as he took in the pale, quivering, red-eyed creature that stared up at him. To his credit he did not flinch away.

"Do you want to bite me?" he asked tremulously.

The Vampire nodded his head once.

"You won't kill me, will you?" Kev whispered. "I won't turn into a Vampire as well?"

"No." Rayne shook his head. "You won't Turn, and I swear I won't drain you but I need fresh blood to heal."

Kev managed a brave smile. He stroked Rayne's cheek nervously.

"I guess it's the least I can do. I got you hurt, after all." He turned to Dave, who still looked rather pale and shaken. "D'you mind if we go upstairs?"

"Help yourself," Dave said weakly. "I doubt we'll do any more business after tonight."

Dave locked the doors and began to tidy up as Kevan gently led the injured Vampire up to one of the bedrooms. Gerald's room was quiet and neutral with blackout curtains and shutters over the windows. There were black silk sheets and a sable throw on the double bed. Rayne sat down there as Kev turned on a bedside lamp then crouched and gently removed his ruined coat and shirt for him. Red blood dust still trickled from the puncture wound in his left shoulder and the mortal winced at the sight of it. He peeled off his own jacket and the jersey sweater beneath, baring his arms and hairy chest.

"How do you want to do this?" he asked bravely.

Rayne reached out and stroked his pale, perspiring face.

"You don't have to..." he began, but Kev touched tender fingers to his lips at once.

"I want to." He swallowed hard. "Will it hurt?"

Rayne managed a small, grateful smile. "Not much."

He patted the bed beside him and Kevan came to sit there, very close. He put his arms around the pretty little Vampire and looked down solemnly into his eyes.

"Go on then. Do it!"

Rayne scrambled up onto his lap, straddling his denim clad thighs and cupped Kevan's face in his hands, kissing his mouth very gently then letting his cold wet lips trail across the man's cheek to his right ear. He sucked Kev's earlobe then kissed his neck slowly and seductively. Slim, cool fingers caressed Kevan's broad shoulders and chest and the man's hands now roamed cautiously up Rayne's lean thighs to his hips and pert buttocks. As Kev relaxed and began to grope him, Rayne's jaws parted wider and he bit down hard into the throbbing jugular vein in his mate's neck.

He felt Kev jerk as if he had been shot and kept stroking the man's upper torso encouragingly as the hot, delicate, coppery taste of Kevan's blood filled his mouth. He began to suck greedily, rubbing his slender body against the mortal as he fed.

After a moment or so of this, Kev whispered huskily; "That's... not too bad, actually."

Rayne suckled on his neck more slowly now that he knew Kev was not going to struggle away from him. He kissed and licked the area around the bite wound as he fed on his companion's delicious blood. Kevan pulled him close and eased a hand down the back of Rayne's pants, feeling the Vampire's sex stiffen against his belly in response. Rayne's hand moved between them and unbuttoned his fly, releasing his hardening cock and Kev pushed the Vampire's trousers to mid thigh at once. He rubbed Rayne's erect penis and eased the middle finger of his left hand down between his partner's smooth cheeks, circling the puckered entrance to his rectum teasingly.

The Vampire moaned appreciatively, his mouth still busy on Kevan's neck. Kev unzipped his own pants, then lay down slowly on the bed, easing his long, throbbing cock between Rayne's thighs. The sexy little Vamp licked his bloody lips and sat back, the wound on his chest already beginning to heal. He kicked off his boots and pants and snuggled down astride Kevan Delaney on the soft, black bedcovers.

"You taste so good," he groaned as he licked Kev's neck seductively. "Just sucking your blood is nearly enough to make me cum."

"Nearly?" Kev whispered, pulling him close and bucking that big rod steadily against Rayne's groin and the junction of his slim thighs. "What else will it take? Maybe when you're done sucking on my neck you'd like to suck on my big dick as well? Will that help you shoot your load?"

Rayne nuzzled his skin and kissed him just above the line of his collarbone. The small, raw-looking puncture marks in Kev's flesh were already healing themselves but the coppery, salty taste of his bloodied flesh was still a major temptation. He rubbed his aching cock and balls on Kevan's soft, furry belly, leaking a trail of pre-cum all over the man, then wriggled down and lapped his spill off Kev's skin.

"Aaahhhh.... You little fox!" the big man panted. "Wrap your lips round my prick while you're down there. You know you want to suck me off."

Rayne slipped down off the edge of the bed, wiping blood from his mouth and licking it off the back of his hand. He tugged Kevan's pants off and bent over the mortal's groin, stroking his rough little tongue up and down the man's long, thick shaft like a sexy, feral kitten. Kev reached impulsively for his shaggy black hair as those full, wet lips enfolded his sensitive glans and just stroked him softly there. Bucking his hips up from the bed he began to thrust eagerly in the Vampire's mouth.

Soft hands caressed his balls and belly as Rayne huddled over him, letting Kevan steadily fuck his face. His tongue lashed Kevan's pulsing cock and he sucked on it willingly, swallowing each thrust deeper until the head of Kev's knob was pushing at the tighter entrance to his throat.

"Jesus!" Kevan groaned. "If you're gonna deep-throat me afterwards you can bite my neck any day of the fucking week!"

He withdrew as he felt his balls tighten and pulled Rayne's mouth back up to his own. Rayne kissed him as if it was going out of fashion. When they finally drew apart both Kevan and his sexy Vampire lover were breathless and fiercely aroused.

"I didn't believe you'd let me do it," Rayne said huskily.

"Neither did I," Kev managed to laugh. He shook his head. "I'm still trembling. I thought that crazy bastard, Gerald had killed you."

Rayne's lips brushed his own very lightly.

"Would that have upset you?"

"Of course!" Kev exclaimed.

"But I'm one of them... I'm dead just like he is," Rayne whispered into his mouth.

Kevan french-kissed him and tasted semen, vodka and blood. He stroked Rayne's lean, naked, alive-feeling body and rolled on top of him.

"You're not like him at all," he panted at last. "You wouldn't kill the way he did."

The Vampire stroked the backs of his fingers over Kevan's neck and face, looking up at him all the while as solemnly as a child.

"I've killed men," he said atonally. "I've bitten down and I've kept on feeding until they couldn't get up any more. I've ripped a man's throat out with my teeth and bathed in his blood, Kev, and I'll tell you something else, I fuckin' loved it!"

There was a passionate note in his voice as he said this last part. Kevan shook his head slowly.

"Why didn't you do the same to me?"

Rayne looked at him through half-closed eyes as if he wondered this as well.

"Because it isn't necessary," he said at last. "A pint is more than enough. Two pints are probably more that you could stand to lose. I'm not that greedy and it was never my intention to kill you, Kevan Delaney."

Kev murmured; "Why am I so hot for you right now? This is insane."

He kissed his way right down the Vampire's slender, boyish body until his lips were wrapped around Rayne's firm, clean-shaven balls, sucking and teasing them. He fisted his lover's sexy, eight-inch cock until the Vampire began to moan that he was cumming. Kev let go at once and spread his thighs and cheeks. His tongue wormed wetly up and down the crack between Rayne's buttocks and strong fingers pulled on those firm white globes until that tight pink hole opened up for Kev's lusty, wriggling tongue.

"Nnnnnhhhhh... aggghhhhhh!" Rayne cried out, squirming on the bed as Kevan's skilful tongue thrust into his passage and began to lick him out. When Kev eased a thrusting finger into his wet chute the Vampire bucked and mewed with pleasure. Kevan withdrew and sucked his first two fingers until they were soaked then pushed them in deep and hard, frigging Rayne until his anus was stretched and dripping inside.

"Do you want some cock now?" Kev asked.

Rayne nodded his head frantically. His belly was covered in spilled pre-cum and his cock was rock hard.

"Get on your hands and knees," Kev instructed.

The Vampire obeyed him at once, kneeling before him with his pert, sexy bum on offer. Kevan spat into his palm and lubed his aching boner. He positioned the head in Rayne's crack pulling his cheeks apart roughly with both hands and spitting into the soft, rose pink valley between them. His fat, purple cock head rubbed the foaming saliva back and forth over Rayne's stretched hole then pressed up firmly against the ring of muscle. Kev leaned into him and thrust his long hard shaft fiercely into that tight hole.

"Uuuuuhhhhhhh!" Rayne keened as Kev began to pound him with that big tool. He wasted no time getting all nine inches into his gorgeous lover and was soon kneeling up close behind him, rubbing his hairy crotch and big nuts roughly against Rayne's soft, white arse.

"Jesus, Rayne! You're so good to fuck!" he grunted, thrusting hard and fast inside his mate. "It's not gonna take me long to give you what you need, baby! I hope that bastard's watching in hell while I fuck you on his bed."

"Aaahhhh... slow down!" Rayne implored, pushing back against him, revelling in his lover's hot, hard cock stretching him wide open. He could feel Kev's rapid pulse deep in his arsehole. "Ohhh Kevan, that feels fuckin' amazing!"

They were both so lost in one another that a sudden furtive movement in the doorway caught them both by surprise. Kev nearly pulled out in shock, then gasped; "Christ Almighty, Dave! Don't creep about like that. I thought that bastard Gerald had come back to get us!"

Rayne was laughing breathlessly, on his hands and knees, his head down and his dark hair trailing sweat damp over his neck and shoulders. He looked very sexy and from the bulge that tented the front of Dave Ramsay's jeans it was not just Kev that thought so.

"I swept him up and put him in the furnace," Dave said now. "I didn't know what else to do with him."

"He won't come back," Rayne promised them both, easing his sexy arse slowly back down onto Kevan's prick again. "Umm... are you gonna join in, Dave, or just watch?"

Kev was thrusting steadily again, seemingly unperturbed that his partner could see everything, or that it was giving him a massive hard-on.

"You've got to feed him before you get any, Davy-boy," he chuckled. "C'mon mate, it's a piece of piss. Doesn't hurt a bit. And he gives fantastic head!"

Dave was staring at the Vampire now as if he had only just realised what he was looking at. He moved warily into the room getting closer until he was standing right by the bed watching up close as his partner fucked the sexy, black-haired boy up the arse. The beautiful young man knelt up now and reached for Dave's neck. Curling pale fingers around his shaven nape he drew Dave Ramsay to his knees on the bed and touched his soft wet lips to the other man's slightly open mouth. His free hand glided down Dave's shirtfront to his crotch. Unhurriedly he pulled down the zipper of Dave's jeans and unfastened the single button as they kissed one another searchingly.

"I won't bite you if you don't want me to, Dave," Rayne whispered huskily into his mouth. "Not on purpose, at least!"

Dave's cock popped out of his boxer shorts, thick and tan-coloured, standing rigidly to attention. Rayne stroked and caressed it without needing to be asked. After a few nervous moments Dave reached across and began to fondle the Vampire in return. He rubbed groping hands all over the young man's fabulous, naked body as Kevan humped away relentlessly at him from behind.

Rayne kissed his cheek, then his neck but Dave pulled back anxiously.

"No... not there," he said in a quiet voice.

Rayne looked a question at him, fangs extended, still hungry and excited. Dave Ramsay stared at his face in wonderment.

"God, you're beautiful!" he exhaled tremulously at last.

Suddenly he was on his feet, stripping off his shirt and pants, kicking off his boots. He lay down naked on the bed in front of Rayne and Kevan.

"Bite me where I can watch," he instructed breathlessly.

A playful smile pulled at Rayne's full lips but he nodded and bent forward over the other man's exposed crotch. At first he only kissed and licked Dave's cock and heavy testicles, careful not to nick the sensitive flesh with his teeth. Of all his lovers, only Matty Greening had ever 'asked' to have his bollocks bitten. It was excruciating but Matt was a complete masochist. Rayne Wylde did not bite Kev's partner there. Instead he parted Dave's legs and sank his teeth into the soft, creamy skin of his inner thigh; rupturing the huge femoral artery and gulping down the gush of hot blood that filled his mouth.

Dave stiffened, quivering furiously as he bit down. Even Kev stilled his urgent thrusting in order to watch, though he kept his prick buried in the slender Vampire. Dave's chin was tucked into his chest; wide, scared, blue-grey eyes fixed on the beautiful, dark-haired creature that sucked on his thigh. A slow trickle of blood ran down Rayne's chin from the corner of that lush, crimson-stained mouth. He sucked with his eyes closed, his expression beatific, as if it was a profoundly religious experience for him.

At last, Dave Ramsay reached nervously for his aching cock and began to pull himself off with one hand as he watched the Vampire drink his blood.

"Is that hot, or what?" Kev panted, both hands gripping Rayne's skinny hips as he rocked himself in and out of the Vampire's snug anal orifice.

Dave writhed on the bed and wanked himself harder and faster.

"I'm gonna cum!" he groaned in a strangled voice after a little while of this.

Rayne lifted his head, licking slowly and lazily at his gory thigh. One slim white hand slid up his leg to Dave Ramsay's bollocks. His forefinger and thumb curled around the underside of Dave's heavy sac and the base of his tumescent rod and squeezed tightly.

"Not yet," the Vampire said in a hoarse, sexy tone, still lapping at the healing bite marks in his playmate's leg. "Stop playing with yourself, Dave. Let me bring you off in my mouth."

"Oh yeah!" Kevan growled eagerly. "Christmas is coming early this year!"

He rammed himself in deep and hard so that Rayne writhed and made a small, submissive sound as he pushed back into his lover's groin. Leaning forward again, the sexy young Vampire bent his head over Dave's red-blond pubic mound and guided the supine policeman's erect cock between his lips. His dark hair tumbled onto Dave's belly, soft as silk, as he nodded his head down lower and lower, slowly swallowing down the other man's chunky, seven inch penis.

Dave began to whimper as that warm, wet mouth enfolded his painfully hard cock, soft lips gliding up and down his shaft like dripping silk. Rayne's flickering tongue tickled and teased his throbbing rod as he reached down for a handful of the boy's tangled, sable hair and urged his leaking member deeper into Rayne's mouth. The young man's hand carried on caressing his balls as Dave's hips thrust up from the bed covers, fucking Rayne's delicious mouth harder and faster. Dave already had a lover but last night when Rayne Wylde first came into the bar he had wondered fleetingly what it would feel like to get the beautiful young man on his knees and make him suck.

Now he knew. Rayne was on his elbows and knees on the bed and the only sounds in the room were the wet thrusting sounds of their pounding cocks in his arse and mouth, the stimulated cries of his two horny mates and his own little moans of well-fucked satisfaction. Kevan's hand was between the Vampire's legs and from the vigorous movement of his forearm Dave could tell that he was milking Rayne's prick as he got closer to climax up the young man's fabulous fuck hole. He lay back, still able to see Kev's long, hard shaft pumping in and out between the Vampire's buttocks as Rayne sucked his cock, his soft black hair tickling Dave's belly.

Kev was thrusting fast and hard, driving little 'uuhhh' sounds from Rayne's throat with every stab of his tool. The moans vibrated down Dave's thick cock as it pulsed in and out of Rayne's mouth, stimulating him to the brink of a massive explosion.