A Portrait of Eve

Story Info
You paint her in intense seduction.
1.1k words
3.64
14.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I visualize that I had met you some where and you told me you had something very special planned but I had to trust you. I told you I did. You took a black silk scarf and blindfolded me where I could not see anything. You drove me to some location, then we stopped and you opened my door and took me by the hand and lead me to where you wanted us to go. I could hear you open a door it sounded heavy, we walked into the room - I could tell by the echo it a large room and fairly empty. You let me to some steps and told to step up with each step so I did. Then you told me to stop. You stood in front of me and slowly unbuttoned my dress (it was a sundress that buttons down the front) one button at a time. Then you slid it off my shoulders and to the ground. I am left standing in my bra and panties. You told me I was not to ask any questions. You removed my bra and I could feel your warm breath on my nipples but you did not taste them, you would not even touch them. They were so erect and longing for your touch. Then you eased my panties off me and told me to stand with my legs slightly open.

I hear Clicking but do not know what it is.

I keep my pussy nice and neat - trimmed short but you tell me you are going to shave me. I hear you mixing something - then I feel you coat the top of my bush with shaving cream, you do not use your hand to put it on - you use a brush - then you ask me if I trust you - I say yes. You tell me you are going to take a straight edge to shave me. With each stroke I find myself becoming more aroused, I feel myself getting very wet. I feel as if I am dripping, you ask me if I like what you are doing to me and I tell you yes. I feel so exposed but yet I am so excited. With four strokes I am cleanly shaven. I still do not know where I am - it sounds like I am in a loft or a warehouse of something of the such. Then you pour warm water on my pussy to wash of the last of the shaving cream..

Then I hear the clicking sound again.

You tell me I am going to be your creation. I hear you walk away, grab something then walk back. I feel you use something and you are coating my arm with something - it is a fat paint brush you are painting me - you start on my arms - it is cold and erotic, you paint each arm you work around me and go to my back, then to my legs, this is not the kind of paint that gets dry and cracks, it stays moist. You paint all of my body leaving my sex and my breasts untouched - click click - the sound again - you take a smaller paint brush and start circling my left breast - painting - creating - my breaths get deeper - you paint my whole breast except for the areola then my right - click - click - then you start painting my nipples I am so aroused - I ask you to touch me - you tell me not yet - then you stand behind me tell me to open my legs a little wider you take the paint brush and and paint the crevice of my ass - moving down and painting my rim - I bend my body forward a little more - it is so erotic - you ask me if is feels good and if I want you to continue - I tell you please - click click - you get on your knees in front of my sex - you paint it ever so softly - I am dripping - and breathing deeper and deeper - you tell me you are going to paint all of me- you open my lips it feels so good - you coat my clit - I am covered - I am your creation - click click - you remove the black silk scarf - click click - you are taking photos of me - it is so exotic. My body is covered in different colors of paint my nipples are a deep red. I am so hot - the paint is dripping off of my wet pussy. You then take your hands and rub my body and kiss me so intensely.

You have a shower in this loft so we step into the shower and you wash me - it is the kind of shower with hand-held shower head, the water glistens off my body and you run the shower head down my back and down the crevice of my ass - I brace myself against the shower wall and you wash my pussy - I want to feel you - you put the shower head back in its holder and get on your knees behind me - the water runs down my body you spread my legs wider - you bite the back of my ass then take your tongue and run it along my rim - it feels so good - I want more - I want to feel you taste me - my body is begging for more - you start kissing my inner thigh and start to taste my cleanly shaven pussy. You turn off the water and we lay on the bed in this loft - I have to taste you - I crave your hard cock deep in my throat - first I lick the shaft slowly then I insert it deep into my mouth savoring its flavor. You are so hard and I am so wet. I get on my knees and you come behind me and grab my hips - rubbing your cock all around my wet pussy - then thrusting deep into me causing me to scream with pleasure - it feels so good - I am drenched - I am coming all over your cock - you fill me up with your love juice and it smells so good - the smell of animalistic sex. After you eat me out - it excites me so much - I shove my cunt into your face - you lick me clean as I cum again.