A Pound of Flesh

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,006 Followers

"Hey, I'm as shocked as you are. I always thought of myself as straight, but for some reason, once we started to shower, it seemed perfectly natural and healthy for me to go down on you...to thank you, to serve you...to prove my gratitude and love for you, my best friend. If you hadn't said what you did...well, I was seriously on the verge of using one of your razors to slash my wrists. Thank you, Dave. I'm yours. I can't explain it, but it just seems right. Hey, it makes sense, doesn't it? I've already lost my manhood, so why not be your pussy boi, your bottom bitch?" Nicky did his best to explain his new mood and attitude, which confused and surprised him as well.

"I think that this has been a long time coming, hasn't it, Nicky? We've been heading in this direction all of our lives. Just understand that as my new pretty boy, I want you to stay a guy...just the kind of chap that you are. A sissy, not a transwoman. You're going to be smooth as soon as we can make you so, too. Totally hairless below the neck. You're going to be my kinky little bum boy, aren't you? I'm going to enjoy butt-fucking you, too. A tight, nice virgin ass," I admitted as I fucked Nicky's throat, his hands wandering down to his dick out of habit, before he recalled that he wouldn't be able to get it up again...not without help, that is...

"Yes, please...at least I will lose one of my cherries at last. I won't have to be a virgin anymore," Nicky shocked me with this newest confession.

"You mean that you...never had sex with anyone before?" I blurted out as Nicky sucked my cock and played with my balls and ass...I would never have guessed.

"No...I was going to, but then Nancy snatched me up and she would never put out, of course. I never got it on with a woman and now I never will," Nicky admitted, blushing at the fact.

"But you went to college, became a stockbroker, did all of those things, and no woman was interested?" I expressed my shock.

"To be honest, all of my girlfriends kept putting me off with excuses, though I admittedly only had three of them the whole time, and they lasted several months to up to two years," Nicky shrugged, "that was during college, and I just barely got done with Jill before Nancy grabbed me. Jill was my girlfriend from my senior year until about a week or two before Nancy found me. When she dumped me, she admitted that she had cheated on me and put me off because...I had taken no for an answer. She basically implied that I should have forced her. But that's rape!"

"Hell with her, Nicky. She was playing games with you, expecting you to read her mind and know the difference between mock and real rape...but if she hadn't liked it, she would have pressed charges for sure. Women! Well, at least you know with me that I won't lie to you, just as you won't lie to me. I know your secret and I won't hold it against you, Nicky. So you're a virgin...well, you won't be much longer. I plan to take your sweet ass and make a real boy out of you, if not quite a man in the usual sense. Fuck normalcy! Your first time might not be what you hoped, but I can promise you that you'll remember it...it will be the most fun you ever had in your life, even better than this!" I assured Nicky as I fucked his mouth and used it as a pussy again.

"Thank you, Dave. Oh, God...I never thought that I'd enjoy this, but I should have known. I'll be the best bum boy you could ever have, I swear. You'll never want rid of me. Can I stay with you...permanently?" Nicky pleaded with me.

"I thought that was understood when I claimed you as my pretty boy, Nicky. You're my bitch now and you will be my personal butt-slut and cumslut for life. Are we clear now, sweet cheeks?" I left no doubt as to my meaning there.

"Oh, fuck, yes! I'll do whatever you want, Dave, I promise! Anything and everything for you!" Nicky assured me, but I already gathered that...and frankly, I had plans for the bum boy now.

"Come with me, Nicky," I led him to my bedroom, where I took his fine, slender body and laid it out across the comforter.

"I want you to lie there on your belly and try to relax. I'm about to sodomize you, so you'll need to adapt to this. Pretty soon, of course, this will be old hat, but the first time will likely hurt a bit as I take your cherry ass. That's why you need to relax your whole body, especially your bunghole. I will lube it up a bit, but I must warn you that my dick is a bit on the thick side, so there will be some pain as you stretch to accept me there," I told Nicky as I lubed him up rather generously to prepare his asshole for my stiffening cock, which was going to plunder him anally for sure now.

It took several minutes for Nicky to adjust to the first inch or two of my shaft inside his butt, followed by the next, but after about a quarter of an hour, he had taken the entire length of my dick in his backdoor. I gave him a moment longer to wince and groan in the initial pain before I began my first hip movements in and out of his ass, buggering him with growing intensity and vigor. His asshole was rather virgin territory indeed, as was made obvious by the surprise in his voice as he experienced the delights of my cock against his prostate for the first time ever in his life.

As bottoms went, what Nicky lacked in training thus far, he quickly compensated for that deficit in terms of his enthusiasm. I had him pinned in good time and I hammered his butt, yet he left me without any question of his enjoyment of my dick back there. When he got an erection in spite of his castrated condition, he was stunned, but it then registered what he had heard before in a clinical sense...his intellectual awareness of the prostate now became a life experience after all.

I now took Nicky with a ruthless and relentless plunge, ramming his booty again and again, my balls slapping against what used to be his. It was a painful reminder to him in a way that he wasn't a man in the anatomical sense anymore, even if he still had his other male equipment. It didn't matter to me, however. He was now my pretty boy in a way that he never was as an intact fellow, with his eyes glued to his sick and shallow fiancée. He had been broken...but I would put him back together again as a new, lovelier creature than ever. He was no freak...he was my boy...my sweet, delightful bottom bitch, my pussy boi. In taking his balls, Sly had accidentally helped me set Nicky free, though it was left to me to do the last work on the metamorphosis.

"Oh, you lovely lad...you're mine now, aren't you? Your sweet ass is mine. Your mouth is mine, too. You're my personal slut boi, aren't you?" I grunted as I emptied my balls into his asshole, marking my territory at last.

"Yes...Dave. I am yours now. I belong to you at last. This was always meant to be, wasn't it? It just...took a tragedy to get us there. A crisis. I won't lie...I do miss my balls, but it was worth losing them to be yours at last, as I should have been all along. I never belonged to Nancy, not really at heart. I was just too stubborn and foolish to see it. I...love you, Dave. You've always been there for me in a way that no one else ever has. Nancy deserted me, but you took me in. Thank you, Dave. Thank you for claiming me as your own," Nicky answered me when he caught his breath.

"Quit your job, Nicky. Stay home here...become my little homemaker. I have plenty of money. You'll never have to work a normal job again. I'll take good care of you, my dear boy. You'll lack for nothing. I'll collar you someday and such, but in the meantime, know that you're already mine...my property. My slut. My bottom. My boi...my bitch," I said as I slid out of Nicky's ass and kissed his mouth with more than a little passion and tongue.

"I must confess, however, that I'm bi, not gay...and I'm going to want some pussy now and then. If you can understand this, it will help with our domestic bliss...don't worry, I'll explain your ordeal to the ladies and make sure that they treat you right. Maybe they'll even do things to bring you pleasure in spite of your...missing parts," I announced, dealing with the elephant in the room.

"Dave...I know you pretty damn well, just as you know me. Neither of us are gay. We both like women, too...if I can't fuck pussy, at least I can lick it. That's something, isn't it? I kinda assumed that you'd bring girls home and we'd have fun with them. That's fine with me," he smiled at me.

Nicky's sincerity in his eyes left no doubt that he was truly happier than ever, in spite of the violence done to him that had him nearly suicidal the day before...he had accepted his lot and was now at peace with it. He was home at last...with me. He was my bitch. He was my boi...he was mine. I owned him and he loved me for it.

SEVERUSMAX
SEVERUSMAX
2,006 Followers
12