A Powerful Attraction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lick me," she whispered.

He needed no further urging and slid between her legs and ran his tongue down her belly, circling her navel. She had beautiful skin tone and he dawdled, idly kissing and stroking as he slid further toward her smooth, pouting pussy lips. Her hips rose to meet his face and he licked the cleavage of her labia.

She had a tidy pussy, nothing but a smooth slit was visible. With his fingers he separated her damp sex. She moaned softly and raised her hips toward his tongue. Pulling back, he watched her smile as she pushed her pussy higher... searching for his tongue. Looking down he admired her labia... the outer lips full and soft, the inner, pink and fine. Her hood covered her clit, protecting her most sensitive part.

Leaving the object of his attention for a moment he slid lower, kissing her inner thighs, a favorite place for him. He was sure there was no softer skin on a woman's body. He felt a wave of desire washing over him. It had been a while since he'd had the pleasure of a woman's body and his soul was stirred. He found himself whispering to her as he kissed her thighs.

Sliding his fingers toward her vagina he gathered her wetness and drew it to that beautiful bud's hiding place. With the thumbs of both hands he drew the hood back to reveal the pink head. She had an impressive clit, firm and stiff... larger than most. It shouted for attention as he lowered his head to her pussy. Putting his lips around her hood, he sucked gently and the blood rushed to her clit. As it swelled, he ran his tongue around it in slow circles, and then lightly flicked the head, all the while exploring her with his hands. She moaned quietly and ran her fingers through his soft hair.

"Mmm, good God, you're sexy Jenny. You're so soft, I can't get enough. Let me touch your pussy, kiss it....." His voice trailed off as the sensuality of their coupling robbed him of his speech.

"I want to feel you inside me," she whispered, a sweet smile on her lips, "I really want it NOW."

Grasping her hips, he rolled her onto her stomach. For a moment or two he stroked her smooth back, tracing the outline of her shoulder blades and sliding his hands down her sides. Jenny pushed herself backward, folding her knees under her, raising her firm ass toward his face. Even in the dim light he could admire her well muscled legs and he ran his fingers up the inside of her thighs until he felt the warmth of her sex. She had pussy lips that were quite prominent and as she knelt on the bed, they were displayed to their best advantage. He grasped his cock and slid it slowly between her wet labia. Her back arched and she sucked in her breath. Her hips followed his motion as she sought his stiff member.

Finally he could stand it no more and firmly pushed it in. His cock, was a nice size, with a smooth taper to the head, which made insertion easy. She was warm and wet, and the intense pleasure made him sigh. Her hips moved rhythmically and he joined her cadence. With his hands on her hips, he slid his cock in to the hilt, he could just feel her cervix touch his tip. He reached around her and found her clit, gently stroking it as he thrust his hips against her ass to maximize her pleasure. His balls made a sharp slapping sound as they swung against her wet labia with each stroke.

Wetting his finger with her sweet pussy juices, he circled her little puckered flower. She gasped loudly. Swiftly, but gently he pushed his finger deep into her ass.

She bucked wildly and groaned. "Yes, yes!

He pushed his cock deeper and matched it with his finger. She gyrated madly as she buried her face in the pillow.

"Oh God," she gasped, "Jesus"! Apparently she had found religion.

Her breath came in ragged bursts and their coupling was shaking the motor home. He could feel the warmth building deep in his belly, and the pre-cum added to the wetness of her pussy. Jenny came in a crescendo of gasping and twitching, bucking wildly and threatening to disengage his cock from her velvety sex. As she began to relax, his orgasm became imminent. She felt it too and tightened her vaginal muscles, squeezing his cock tightly and accentuating his pleasure. His spurts of semen seemed to take him to another sensual plane. She pushed her hips toward him.... milking him of every drop. As the waves of pleasure receded she rolled over and lay back on the bed, breathing heavily. He could feel her heartbeat as he lowered his chest to hers and they basked in the satin afterglow.

Rolling onto his side, Chris slipped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her to him. She laid her head on his shoulder and buried her face in his neck. It was completely dark now, and the track was quiet except for the sighing of the wind at the windows of the motor home. Chris reached up and turned off the light. Through the clear skylight, the rising moon cast a silvery glow over the bed converting the colors to shades of gray. Jenny's deep, regular breathing told him she was sleeping and he drank in her fragrance. Gently he traced the outline of her breasts and her arms. She stirred, and for a moment he froze, not wanting to wake her, then he resumed his soft stroking of her velvety skin. Closing his eyes, he sighed deeply, smiling, her warmth enveloped him and he drifted off to sleep.

The wind shook the motor home, and in the distance a lone coyote howled...it too, searching for love.

12