A Practicum in Sensual Awareness Ch. 02

Story Info
The first part of Diana's experience begins.
1.8k words
4.39
54.7k
4
0

Part 2 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers

"Please sit."

Diana, still blindfolded, backed up until she felt contact with something soft. Her hands, still bound to her side, longed to explore what it was that she was to sit upon, but could not. But the material seem soft on the back of her knees, so she simply sat. The cushion of the chair felt soft and warm. Having been standing for the better part of an hour, Diana thought that it felt good to sit. She tried to relax. But, bound, blindfolded, and having just been probed and caressed with the oil — this was simply not possible. She tried, in vain, to calm her fears.

"Diana, the first portion of your experience will begin now. I will explain what is going to happen in only the most general terms. I want very little response from you, therefore I will leave the gag in place. Sometime, in the future, if you start to show the necessary restraint, it will be removed. If you understand, nod."

Diana, with little choice, nodded her head slowly up and down. "Good. I would imagine at this point that you are full of questions. That is good. The answers will be provided during the remainder of your time here. For my purposes it is required that you have more questions than answers. But, I will give you this bit of information. By the time you leave my care, your sexuality will be increased by a factor of ten. It is not unusual for people who have completed this training to be able to orgasm on command... without physical stimulation.

"Sexuality, all sexuality, is based in the mind, not the body. Here, we are going to allow your mind to be coordinated with your body. Prior to this time, I would imagine, that you were seldom orgasmic. That is fine and to be expected. But, having said that, it is also not something that we find acceptable. Instead, we want you to live your life on the cusp of sexual experience. When we are through, you will not only have a better idea of what constitutes sexuality, you will live this everyday in every way.

"The first days are going to be easy — but not that easy. What I intend to do is isolate your senses so that you can concentrate on the physical sensations that we call erogenous zones. We will begin with the most obvious. But before we do that, we must make sure your isolation is as complete as we can make it. The first step is to limit your senses. I will begin with your hearing.

"These are ear plugs. They are used in industries where it is necessary to protect a worker's hearing. In this case, they will simply force you to not listen to what is happening. I want all of your physical sensations isolated so that the intensity that we seek can be taught."

Taking one of the small foam rubber cylinders, the trainer rolled it between his finger and thumb until was elongated and quite thin. Walking to the Diana's side, he inserted it deeply into her ear canal. Holding his finger on the end of the little cylinder, he waited for the foam to expand and fill her ear canal. Satisfied with the first ear, he repeated the procedure on the other ear.

"Close your eyes tightly. If I catch you peeking, you will find the meaning of the post on the first day. Trust me, you will see my face so often in the future that you will tire of me. Right now I prefer to have your imagination run wild."

The trainer intoned these words with such gravity that Diana had no intention of trying to see. As the blindfold was loosed, Diana felt an odd sense of relief. The constriction caused by the rubber had given her a small throbbing headache. With the object removed, this disappeared almost immediately.

The freedom she was enjoying from not having the constricting blindfold was short-lived. Almost immediately, she felt her hair being unpinned and her pony tail stretched behind her. Diana could tell that her hair was being threaded through something. What it was became evident almost immediately as a leather hood was gently forced over her head. She felt his strong hands pull it down until her nose was surrounded by the supple leather. Then her chin was placed into position. She felt pressure as the laces were tightened. It began at the crown of her head and continued down until it reached her collared neck. If she thought the rubber blindfold was constricting, she now knew this for a lie for the pressure from the hood was constant and uniform. She tried to sigh, but all she did was expel some air out of her nostrils.

She felt a small motion behind her as a key was inserted and the collar was released. The isolation she was experiencing was disconcerting. She could not hear very well and she could not see at all. Her mouth was filled with the rubber bladder and if it weren't for the holes in the hood for her nostrils she felt as though she would suffocate.

Almost as soon as the collar was released, she felt it replaced with a larger more constrictive one. Her chin was forced into some sort of receptacle that was molded into the collar and she had to stretch her neck as far as she could to allow the collar to nestle into place between her shoulders and her head. This too was tightened severely. Now, even if she could see, she would only be allowed to see straight forward. But, as she could not: it mattered little. The restriction caused by the collar would not permit her to move her head either up or down or from side to side.

Her wrists were still attached securely to the belt at her sides. As she continued sitting and trying to get used to the isolation caused by the hood and collar, a metal pole was placed in the crook of her elbows behind removing whatever little freedom her arms had experienced before. She shivered as the cold metal touched her oiled, warm skin. Now, she could not even wiggle them much.

She felt a hand on the chain between her breasts. It lifted up and she followed. After a short distance, she felt the pressure ease. She stood there awaiting command. It was merely a second later when she felt a sharp prick on her thigh. She spread them to avoid the pain. Obviously, she did not spread them far enough as the prick was felt on the tender flesh on the inside of her other thigh.

This time she did and when she felt the trainer's two hands on her shoulders, she started to kneel. Her knees, encountered something sharp and she moved them to avoid this obstacle. This was obviously the right choice as they slipped into a mold of some sort. But, this apparently was not good enough for the pressure increased on her shoulders.

She felt the phallus as it encountered her vagina. Panic was setting in but the pressure increased. She eased herself onto the phallus until her buttocks rested on some sort of saddle. Before she could even rearrange her body for comfort, she felt herself hooked to the apparatus in both the front and the back.

She felt each belt as it was tightened across her legs. There were three of them. One at the ankles, one at the thighs, and the last one as her knees. After she was attached, she tried moving them. She could not.

The bar behind her back that was pinioning her elbows was attached to something pulling her to a completely upright position. It felt uncomfortable but not painful. She tried to imagine what she must look like: hooded and collared, straddling some sort of saddle with a phallus extending into her vagina, her legs severely attached to the same apparatus, and now her arms being pulled behind her. She thought there could not possibly be any more restrictions on her movement when she felt the chain between her nipples being pulled taut and attached to something pulling her forward..

She had been to enough of the Institutes' lectures to understand what was happening. In her notes this was referred to as equilibrium. No movement without a corresponding releasing or increasing of pressure. Now, with her arms stretched behind her and her breasts stretched in front, she understood this much better than she had before.

The motion of the phallus began softly enough. Just a slight movement. It seemed to be moving in two directions. Both back and forth and up and down. She tried to relax but the speed began to increase. She felt the movements in waves and she tried to adjust her hips, she could not. She tried to concentrate but she could not. The phallus was doing an admirable job of stimulation and she felt the first orgasm rising. Even as this was happening, the mechanical phallus increased its tempo once more. The vibrations coming from the machine caressed her thighs and the phallus stimulated her in a way she had never even imagined.

Sweat burst from her body. She felt the salty liquid pooling by her eyes. It itched and she longed to wipe it away. She could not. Instead of giving relief, the first orgasm was replaced by another following quickly. She tried moving her hips. She could not.

***

"How many is that?"

"I think I counted three so far, Angela."

"How many are you going to allow her?"

"I was thinking of ten. What do you think?"

"Why not a dozen? She really needs it you know."

"You are cruel, lady."

"I know, that's what you like about me, isn't it?"

"Sometimes. You want to cool her off a little?"

"I suppose. Where is the spray bottle?"

"On the bench. But, not too much. I want her hot."

***

When Angela moved close and sprayed the cool water on her breasts, Diana nearly fainted again. But, the spray continued and every place it encountered was delightfully cooled. Diana would have enjoyed the sensation, but she was beginning the orgasmic cycle again. She had come so many times she simply had lost count. Not only the amount of orgasms was intimidating, it seemed that every one was stronger by a factor of two than the one before. She was writhing as she had never done before. Her mind had entered a place that she had only read about.

The spray returned to her breasts again and she felt something warm collecting the liquid. Even in her enraptured state, she understood this was someone's lips and tongue. With soft kisses and deep licks until her entire breast shone with in the light from the fixture on the ceiling.

She cringed as another orgasm overtook her resistence.

She lost all track of time and the only thing she became aware of us was the incessant stimulation of her sex. All other considerations were lost and she began the now-familiar cycle once more...

vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers