A Practicum in Sensual Awareness Ch. 07

Story Info
Diana learns to ride a 'bike'.
1.9k words
4.34
52.6k
4
0

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers

When John had released Angela and said, "Why don't you two take a break for a while? Take a shower and relax a bit. Hell, I can call Hans and set up a massage. Get some food and try to get ready." Diana could hardly believe it. The bonds holding her to the chair were very confining and she was starting to feel pins and needles in her fingers from their confinement. The idea of a break was very appealing. She even smiled when Angela released the belt and undid the knots holding her arms and legs to the chair.

When Angela had retrieved the key from the workbench and released the cuffs, collar, and belt: she felt free. It was a good feeling, and she relished it immensely. They had returned to the shower room and taken long showers with the water as hot as they could stand it. There did not seem to be a lot to say. Both of the ladies were locked in their own thoughts.

One of the characteristics of finding the area that is generally referred to as sexual magic is that once you leave — you always want to come back. It was not so much that it was that pleasant -- though part it was. No, Diana knew now that it was different somehow. Certainly there were pleasing aspects of experiencing such a plethora of sexual satisfaction but it was still different. The pain was one factor that confused her. While she had not been deliberately driven into pain, being so tightly confined has its own peculiar pain and she understood that discomfort coupled with stimulation was what they were after. She had learned that by manipulating both the pain and pleasure, a person was able to climb deeper and deeper into the realm of human sexuality.


She had read of it and heard it described many times: but to actually experience it was very disconcerting. She remembered how dubious she had been when the instructors had told her of the feelings that she was experiencing. When she had heard them describe the loneliness that occurs at the end of the session, she had not believed them. Now, she did.

She understood that leaving the world of heightened sexuality had a cost. But, now with the prospect of several hours of free time, she tried to put these feelings down and anticipate meeting her other physical needs.

After the shower, they had found clothes had been left out for them. Nothing confining or unpleasant: just tee shirts and sweat pants — no underwear of course, but that was a given. "So, what is it to be? Food or massage?"

"I am starved. Let's go to the cafeteria first. They always have such wonderful food. Besides, I would like a nice glass of wine."

"Sorry, no alcohol. A rule. You knew that though. Think about it, we want nothing to dull the senses. That is what this is all about. But, some nice food and a couple of cups of their excellent coffee will help."

For the next forty-five minutes they ate and relaxed and even giggled a bit — like school girls. "Angela, why the break?" Diana asked.

Angela smiled and looked at the table in front of them. "Because he is embarrassed. I controlled him and he knows it. At this point the differentiation between men and women becomes much more clear. You and I could have gone on: he could not. His gun was empty and he needs time to reload." She burst out laughing at this point. Diana joined her.

The massage had been wonderful and Diana almost managed to forget that it was relatively early in the day and she had one more major session in the day's practicum to get through. When they had returned to their room, bodies oiled and every muscle relaxed, Diana was reminded of this when she saw that along with the now-familiar hood, her cuffs, collar, and belt were on the bed.

"Time to get ready, Diana."

"What's next?"

"Well, I suppose we should start with getting your clothes off. You want some help?" Angela asked mischievously.

"No, I can handle it." Diana giggled. "What activity do you think he will go for?"

"I'm not sure what he has in mind. I would think we are almost done with your primary — but he is the boss. If I were you, I would just relax and try to enjoy it. You want to get the hood on? I can tighten it for you."

Diana retrieved the heavy leather hood and after binding her hair into a ponytail, slipped it over her head. The leather was confining. Diana thought it should smell differently but it did not. It still had the very sexy smell of leather — she breathed deeply inhaling the aroma. She was beginning to associate that smell with sexual excitement. Her nipples hardened slightly as Angela started tightening the laces.

Taking the collar, Angela fastened it securely first around the bottom of the hood, and then around Diana's neck. After her cuffs had been placed, her hands were locked behind her and the belt attached. Leading her from the room by walking behind her, Diana was brought to another room in the basement area of the Institute.

Angela groaned when she saw it. Sitting in the middle of the room was one of the ultimate sexual torture devices in the vast repertoire of the Institute. Casually referred as the "Sexercycle" by the people who had experienced its function. It was an aerobic stationary bicycle with some specialized modifications. The handlebars of the cycle still moved back and forth to exercise the arms, and the wheel still went around — there were changes. The most prominent of which was the reciprocal vibrator at the front of the seat. Diana sighed as she looked at it.

It was a soft rubber wheel with knobs that was attached by two rods to the sprocket of the exercycle. When the sprocket was turned, these went up and down and caused it to move in the most devilish way. She felt her own juices begin flowing as she looked at it and remembered....

Taking her hand she placed it around Diana's shoulders and whispered, "I am sorry. Just try to relax. It will be over soon. Then you can sleep."

When Diana heard Angela's words she felt their gravity and stiffened.

"Bring her here," John said.

Angela was pushed forward until her legs met something hard and metallic. She stopped. "Undo her wrists, please."

She felt Angela take the key and release her hands. John took one hand and Angela the other and placed them on the handlebars of the contraption. They were locked into position by means of the hooks. But, John was not satisfied. "Get the tape, Angela."

Diana felt her hands first being pried open and then being forced to grip the handles as heavy tape was wound around them holding them in position. It felt strange to have one fairly close to her body and the other stretched in front of her. She tried to sit."

"Not yet. We are not done. Just stand there for a minute, you will be asked to sit soon enough." John said with a slightly evil laugh.

Her hands were now absolutely secured to the handle grips. She could not release them or even move them. "Now, the same thing with her feet.

John lifted her leg through the opening in the cycle and placed it on the pedal. Taking the tape he secured her foot to the pedal. After finishing, he handed the tape to Angela and she repeated the action.

"Now you can sit." John said..

Feeling both of their hands on her hips, she let them push her back. The saddle of the cycle felt quite conventional until John released the spring-loaded vibrator he had been holding with his other hand. It nestled into position between her legs with the knobs perfectly contacting her clitoris. Diana sighedDiana sighed as chains were attached to her belt and a heavy leather belt was tightened holding her absolutely motionless.

"Get the chin rest, Angela."

Angela moved it into position and carefully placed Diana's chin into the cup provided. A series of straps held her in head in position. Movement was now impossible.

"Let me get the clamps. What do you think, the clover clamps?"

"It is up to you. I guess those would be fine, John. You want me to attach them?"

"Certainly."

Angela took a clamp and placed it well onto Diana's nipple. She had wanted to do this to save her friend some obvious pain. If the clamps were nearer the tips — they hurt a lot more. Diana's breath caught in her throat and moaned as the wicked clamp was released. Angela repeated the action with the other breast. When she was done the short chains dangled with a small clinking noise.

John went to the workbench and selected two long springs, similar to those that are used to close screen doors. He brought them back to the cycle and attached them to the arms of the with small clamps. He pulled them fiercely to make certain there were secure: they were.

This done he retrieved the chain from each nipple and hooked them securely to the springs. The spring attached to the clamp on the breast nearest her body did little but add a small amount of weight, but the other one caused her breast to be pulled and her nipple extended most hideously. Diana felt tears welling from the pain. "Nearly ready. Let's see how she can do without our influence. Pedal."

When Diana started she could not believe what she was feeling. She started by slowly pushing the pedal down. The effect was nearly immediate. The arms of the cycle started their motion. She felt first one nipple stretched and released and then the other. It was extremely painful and she cried out.

"Don't do that or we will have to gag you. That will make it worse, trust me."

The rubber vibrator moved with each cycle and dug deeply into her sex. Diana had lost her ability to control what was happening to her body and she grimly pushed the pedals.

"Faster."

She tried, she honestly did but the pain/pleasure caused by the machine held her back. "As I figured. Angela, get the crops. I don't want any serious damage but we have to get her going."

Angela walked to the wall and retrieved two riding crops. She returned and handed one to John. He positioned himself behind her and Angela moved to the side of the cycle. "I said faster."

With these words he brought the crop down on her buttock with a loud snap. Diana rushed to comply. But, this obviously was not good enough as the crop landed again and again with resounding snaps.

"Angela, attend to her thighs."

Angela took her crop and snapped first the outside of one leg and then the inside of the other. The flesh turned angry red almost immediately, but she continued increasing both the pace and strength of her strokes.

Diana moved faster. But, the faster she moved her legs the more intense the cycle became. The sweat was pouring from her body when she felt her first orgasm.

They saw her climaxing and began to increase the pace of the whipping. Diana moved even faster...

vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers