A Practicum in Sensual Awareness Ch. 12

Story Info
John learns a little of stimulus.
1.7k words
4.48
33.7k
2
0

Part 12 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 06/04/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers

Twelve

"Do you know what a Wartenberg Wheel is, Diana?"

"No."

"Neurologists use it to determine the extent of nerve damage. It looks like this." She giggled. "If it is used properly, you can get the most amazing results."

There was a loud moan from under the hood as she removed a strange looking tool from a leather case. It was small – perhaps only five inches long – with a wheel like a pizza cutter, with one main difference. Instead of a blade, it had a series of sharp points. "This is sometimes called a pinwheel, though it has little to do with the wind. Watch this." She said as she walked behind the bound man and took the tool and lightly traced the inside of John's thigh until she reached his penis -- she then let the tool roll softly over the shaft from the base to the corona. The noises from under the hood, and in spite of the gag, were impressive. His body bucked wildly and the bench moved on the floor with a loud scraping noise. Smiling, she repeated the motion on the other thigh and ended with the corona, where she traced the thin rope holding it tightly suspended behind him.

If the wild bucking and gagged-screams were impressive before, this was definitely more intense. The bench bucked on the floor and sweat burst from his bound body.

"This will never do. Tell you what Diana, get that small stool over there and plug him in."

"Plug him in?"

"Insert the penis portion of the gag – that will help to steady him. I'll wait. If you need to, there is lubricant on the counter -- though it will not be nearly as much fun." She grinned.

Diana brought the stool over and taking John's chin in her hand, began forcing the gag deeply in her vagina. She had to take her hands and lock one behind his head and the other under his chin and then push. It was difficult at first, but finally she succeeded. "John, listen. You will please Diana or . . . As a matter of fact I expect to hear her moaning momentarily. I left your head free for this purpose. Begin."

As if to spur him into action, she brought her hand down on his buttock with a loud snap. He began moving his head in and out. Diana, to control him, put her hands in back of his head and interlocked them in the laces of the hood. She slowed him down considerably and began responding to his motion.

Angela took the wheel and began experimenting to determine which stimulation could elicit the most moans and sweat. She bent over and casually licked the entire length of John's penis and then took the wheel and began moving it back and forth at the point where his scrotum was pulled away from his body. She started moving it very slowly and very softly. She guaged the effect and then strengthened her motion.

The bench was still moving slightly and this displeased Angela. She stood and moved to the side of the bound man's body and sat in the small of his back. Now, she thought, he won't move.

Taking the wheel she begin investigating which particular area of his body was the most sensitive. She traced the length of the penis many many times. Each stroke eliciting the most delightful moans as he moved his head in an effort to please Diana.

"Angela?"

"Yes, dear."

"Do you think it would be all right if I flogged him for a while? It might it easier to let him know when he is pleasing me."

"Certainly. You want me to get you one?"

"Yeah, I am a little involved at this moment."

When Angela stepped off John's back, he felt a momentary freedom and the bench began rocking wildly again. Returning with a tawse, she struck him with great force five times across the buttocks. The flesh turned first white and then a bright red at each point where the small whip had landed. "Stop it!"

Handing the small whip with two tails to Diana, she said, "Just don't be too nice, okay?"

Resuming her position she began moving the wheel over his stretched scrotum. Behind her she heard the tawse landing with increasing regularity. She smiled and concentrated on using the tool as best she could.

As she traced each bound testicle she smiled. Every once in a while she placed the tool down on his buttocks and caressed him softly with her fingertips. At one point she even decided to see how close she could get him to orgasm. By bending over she could just trace the corona with her tongue. She did this many times.

Then taking her first finger and thumb, she began to stroke his penis every more quickly. All the while the blows were raining on his back and Diana was directing her pleasure with her other hand locked in the laces of the hood.

Diana was reaching the point of no return. She felt the orgasm beginning. She increased the whipping and pulled his head and gag deeply within her. She thrust her hips forward and began answering his movement with stronger movements of her own. Her breath was coming in tiny pants now and she moved deeper and deeper into her orgasmic cycle.

Angela, sensing this, began stroking him faster and faster to help Diana achieve her pleasure. Finally, Diana screamed out as she achieved her climax. Angela smiled.

Diana stopped the whipping and slowly released her hand from the laces on the hood and backed away. Angela got off from John's back and handed the wheel to Diana and motioned for her to sit.

"Sounds good to me."

A loud moan escaped the gag and hood. "Did you hear something, Diana?"

"No. Must have been in the hallway."

"I thought I heard him ask for nipple clips. Did you?"

"Might have been, I am not sure."

"Me either, but what the hell – we have ‘em – might as well use ‘em."

Walking to the counter she picked up a pair of alligator clips connected by a thin silver chain and a very heavy sinker – the kind used by fishermen in heavy seas. The weight said eight ounces. Retreating to the bench, she sat on the floor and stretched her body back until she was laying underneath the bound man's body. Reaching up with her lips and tongue, she began biting his nipple. Pulling it down toward the floor time after time. When the nipple was red and slightly distended, she placed the clip. She then repeated the action with the other nipple. When the second clip had been placed, she took the heavy sinker and hooked it between the chains. Feeling its weight she said to Diana, "Watch this. It's going to hurt like hell." She then dropped the sinker toward the floor. It never made it. The chain stopped it scant inches above the floor as a tremendous moan came from the hood.

Angela scooted out from under the man and moving to the front, she undid the buckle and removed the gag. After placing it on the counter, she retrieved a bottle of water with a squirt attachment and fed it into John's mouth. He drank greedily.

"Why, are we being nice to him?" Diana asked. "I thought we were supposed to punish him?"

"Nice? Me? No, sorry. That is just to get his tongue ready for me. By the way, you are going to have to experiment with the wheel a little. We are not supposed to draw blood and that is pretty easy to do with that thing. Why not start with his buttocks and move toward the anus?"

Angela took John's chin in her slender fingers and traced his lips. She leaned close to his ear and whispered, "You had better make me climax or I will use the post – all of it."

Not waiting for a response, she scooted forward on the stool until his tongue found her vagina. Retrieving the tawse from the floor where Diana had dropped it, she began slapping his sides. Occasionally, if he was not pleasing her as much as he should, she reached over and slapped one of his bound breasts. If the response was not what she wanted, she repeated it time after time after time.

Diana was getting the hang of the wheel. She had drawn not even drawn blood on his buttocks and was gaining confidence. She was learning the gentle touch necessary. In order to help John please Angela, she leaned over and took the tip of his penis in her lips and swirled her tongue repeatedly around the corona. When she felt him coming closer and closer to orgasm, she began stroking his penis and scrotum with the wheel.

Angela was getting near her third orgasm and still wanted more. She screamed as she came again and then in a more ominous tone of voice said, "More or the post."

John increased his motion with his tongue and Angela ejaculated wildly.

***

Stepping out of the shower, Diana asked, "So what's next?"

"I suppose we will have to get those clamps off. It has been nearly twenty minutes. Leaving them on much longer might damage him. Then, I suppose we will let him see what it is like to be taken in the anus."

"What do you want me to do?"

"Oh, I will tell you. It will be fun. Trust me."

The two women, now completely naked and still moist from the shower, walked back into the room. "You want me to take them off or should you?"

"Go ahead, Diana. Just don't worry too much about the scream." She said with a laugh.

Instead of scooting around like Angela had, she simply bent down and took her fingertips and traced the distended nipple softly. Taking the clips in her finger and thumb, she released it. It clattered to the floor. John screamed.

"That was pretty good. See if you do better on the next one."

Diana moved to the other side and instead of playing for just a moment, stretched the time deliciously. Time after time she put her fingers on the clip to release it, then changed her mind and went back to caressing him . . . .

vmystere
vmystere
26 Followers