A Predicament

Story Info
She takes control like he's never experienced before.
1.7k words
4.19
41.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He found himself in quite the predicament. Yes, predicament seemed like the appropriate word.

She danced around him taking all the time she damn well felt like removing her clothing. She stretched one leg over his shoulder, giving him a perfect shot up her short skirt and then down her blouse when she bent forward rolling her stocking off as she went, feigning a kiss, but only grazing his lips with hers before recoiling back. The other came off with a similar show, her foot resting on the chair between his immobilized legs. She moved behind him and he stared dead ahead at her reflection in the full length mirror as she ripped her blouse open, catching it as it fell from her shoulders.

The last thing he saw was her standing behind him in her favorite fire engine red bra twisting her shirt in her hands before she slowly lowered it over his eyes and tied around his head. Now he only heard...and felt. He heard her soft footsteps moving around him. He felt her fingers lightly dragging across his chest, and his arms, and his face. The traces moved lover down his torso, slowly, very slowly. He shuddered as she dragged her nails delicately over his stomach, still creeping lower. He heard her exhale deeply and felt her hot breath creep down his stone hard cock. He strained against the ropes clasping his hands together behind the chair. Every instinct told him that he'd been teased enough, to throw her to the bed and have his way with her, but instead he could only sit helplessly in the dark and search for patience, and restraint.

When she removed the makeshift blindfold she was kneeling topless in front of him. She licked now, slowly and lightly, from his balls to tip and back again, following the trail of pre-cum that ran down his shaft, never breaking eye contact. She made this journey several times over the course of forever, and on the final pass she continued upward, dragging her body against his, taking extra care to squeeze his cock between her tits, and again retreated just before her lips reached his.

Once again standing before him, she let the skirt fall to the floor and she straddled his lap, wrapping her arms around him and finally allowed him to kiss her. Their tongues wrestled and she gently rubbed her silk covered pussy against his cock. He could feel her beginning to soak through her panties, and tried his best to lift off his seat and match her movements, but she'd secured him too well, and the moment he achieved any noticeable lift she abruptly broke their kiss and stood.

She stared down at him, one hand on her hip and a very displeased expression painted on her face. Dumbfounded and unsure of what he might be supposed to do or say, he could only stare back up at her and wait.

"We're out of ice," she finally said when she broke the terrible silence, and at that she turned and flung the door open. The long hallway stretched out before their room all the way to the other end of the hotel. She stood facing the open hall, but glanced back over her shoulder at him before she stepped out. "You're not going to give me any trouble, are you?" she asked before bending over to slip her underwear off. Stunned, before he could answer she turned and shoved the bright red silk panties into his mouth. He offered little resistance with his jaw practically the floor, and in his shock he didn't even notice her retrieve his necktie until it too was stuffed between his lips and tied securely in place. He gagged a bit at first, but quickly centered himself. He could breathe just fine, but speaking or calling out with anything louder than a grunt would be nearly impossible.

She smiled at him, pleased with her work, and calmly stepped out from their private room into the public corridor. It was late, but it wasn't that late, and in a city as big as this one the night life was active and there was no telling when someone might be stumbling by. All he could do was sit frozen and wonder if every little sound he heard was just an innocent bump from an air conditioner, or a person moving towards their door about to catch them with their pants very far out of reach. He ruminated on that last look he had of himself on the mirror, and how defenseless he would be if anyone came along at just this moment, and how she took her time carelessly sashaying naked down the hallway to the ice machine, still quite a way to go, without a care in the world. His heart raced and he struggled to catch his breath. He shook so nervously his teeth felt as if they might chatter through the pussy soaked panties stuck between them. He'd never been harder in his life.

When she reached the alcove storing the ice and vending machines she turned and disappeared. He sat alone and stared down the void listening to the whir and clang of ice being dispensed before she reentered the hall, thankfully only leaving him by himself for a few moments. She walked back toward him holding only a few cubes in her bare hands. As she approached she slid them across her collar bones, over her nipples and between her breasts, around her neck, making her body shine under the hallway lights where the melting ice dripped. When she reached their door she stood just outside, seductively licking and sucking on one of the remaining cubes while the other traced just above her pussy, quickly melting it in her heat.

She sucked down what remained of the cube at her mouth, and when the other had disappeared down her now glistening thighs and stepped inside. Without words or a moment's hesitation she dropped to her knees and took his throbbing cock into her mouth. He nearly screamed through his gag, and the still open hallway, but he caught himself at a quiet grunt. She lifted her head for just a moment and stared up at him, continuing stroke his shaft. "Don't you dare cum," she snarled. His eyes widened. "Don't you fucking dare cum," she repeated before devouring him deep into her throat. He huffed and desperately tried to go anywhere else in his mind to stop himself from cumming. The tacky hotel lamps, the number of doors he could count outside...anything to distract him from how desperate he was to let his cock explode into her skilled mouth.

She stood and lowered herself onto his lap, taking him into her dripping cunt, wrapped her arms around him and pressed her cold, wet body to his. "Don't you fucking cum," she whispered. Her icy nipples prodded into his chest. "Don't you dare fucking cum," she rode faster, and harder, bouncing off his lap. "Don't...fucking...," her voice wavered and trailed off becoming more and more incoherent as she rode for her pleasure, not his. It didn't take long for her rhythm to slow and she bounced hard against him, and again, and a third time; and ripped the tie off his head, dug her panties from his mouth, and stood. She swung one thigh over his shoulder and pressed his mouth to her pussy, wrapping her hands in his hair to hold him in place. He didn't need instructions, he lapped at her clit and watched her chest heave & her face contort above him until her low breathy rasps turned to sharp yelps, and he felt a warm rush against his lips, her hands shaking and hips thrusting.

When her shaking subsided she released her grip on his head and slid back down to straddle his lap. Staring devilishly, gripping his balls firmly and stroking up and down his swollen cock with featherlike intensity. All the while just staring, eyes locked on his whispering to him. "I bet you want to cum so fucking bad don't you?" He barely managed a nod. "I might let you cum, but only if you ask me nicely."

It took a moment to find his voice. "Please...," he whispered.

"Please, what?" she replied, leaning in and stroking him faster.

"Please," his voice quivered. "...may I cum?"

She worked his shaft quickly now, face pressed to his, staring in his eyes, but she did not answer his plea. Squirming uncomfortably and desperate to hold on until he had his permission, he began to ask again, but "puh...please" was all he managed to get out before she interrupted. "CUM FOR ME!" she screamed in his face, and that was all it took. He erupted like a volcano, thrashing helplessly and unsure if the sounds she made were moans or laughter at his expense.

When it was finished she was covered in white streaks from her chest to her hips, and he could only assume the same was true for himself. She licked the cum from her hands and kissed him deeply before she got up to release his bindings. She helped him to his feet and at first he just stood looking down at himself. He was right, he was covered in cum, and rope marks. She took his hands and held them softly, and then dropped five quarters into them and took his seat. "I could really use a soda, would you mind fetching one for me?" Now his whole body shook and he felt all the blood he could spare rush to his face. He'd been so locked in on her that he'd completely forgotten that she left the door to their room wide open... Had she been screaming? Had he been screaming? How loud were they? Did anybody walk by and see? He stared wide eyed down the long hall, and then back at her slouching in the chair grinning and rubbing her clit. He took one step out into the hall, and then a second, and forced himself out into the common area. Shaking, the air felt cool against his drying semen, every sound made him jump, he'd never been harder in his life.