A Predilection Toward Perfection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark Lord
Dark Lord
39 Followers

"I guess you are right" I replied, "but there was a clear intimation of delivery and reward."

"Well then I guess" she replied, removing my hand and bounding to her feet, "you will have to settle for a refill on your drink!"

Before I had the chance to reply, she had disappeared to the kitchen, leaving me sporting enough wood to build a yacht, and a nasty suspicion that the player may just have been played...oh but for want of a worthy adversary...

Denise was back inside two minutes, and the first thing I noted was the movement under her vest. As she crossed the floor to the patio door, I hoisted all sails – as any sailor worth his salt would do so at the sight of such undulating perfection.

I guess the guys outside were to sloshed to notice her chest, because a few moments later she was walking towards me, remarking that they apparently had no need for refills. To my mind that was akin to saying that nobody had any good reason to step through those doors for the next ten minutes.

"Now where were we?" she enquired as she plopped down at my feet.

"I believe we were negotiating terms" I replied.

"And you want to waste time on negotiations?" she enquired with a devilish little smile.

"It seems I will have to" I replied, "Our previous transaction was a good faith affair, and it seems I got stiffed!"

She almost choked stifling her laughter.

"Stiffed indeed! – I get your point though" she said looking straight at my straining crotch, "I guess you will now be demanding restitution, and maybe even invoking a penalty clause?"

"You bet your sweet little ass I am!" I replied, boldly slipping the vest off her shoulders, exposing her breasts.

Now I have never actually seen the delightful miss Love-Hewitt's naked breasts, but along with 50 million other men, I have fantasised about those orbs a thousand times. While I admit I would still offer a good portion of my remaining years on this earth, in exchange for the opportunity to find out whether that lady is as innocent as she appears to be, Denise had charm enough in that single moment, to completely wipe the thought of any other woman from my mind.

"Good Lord!" I breathed as I reached out to touch her breasts.

They were the same honey colour of her skin, full, firm, and intoxicatingly warm as I hefted one in each hand. Her nipples were a dark pink, and they puckered up at the first strokes of my thumbs, begging for more attention.

Without a second thought I leant forward and sucked a nipple deep into my mouth. Instantly I drew a deep sigh from the owner of that wondrous mammary. For the next thirty seconds I threw caution to the wind, abandoning any semblance of keeping a lookout for the husband who would be sure to try to kill me if he saw what I was doing.

Drawing deep groans from her as I switched to and from between those hot tips, I knew I had to satisfy this woman as totally as her perfection demanded. Slipping a hand southward over her stomach, her playful whisper halted my quest:

"That would forfeit you the match – didn't you say you would succeed without touching my pussy?"

"But didn't I satisfy that requirement ten minutes ago?" I reposted, releasing her nipples from the captivity of my mouth, before turning them over to the ministrations of my restless hands.

"That didn't count" she replied, "You can't count score before the game begins."

"Well" I said, pinching her left nipple hard, "if you are going to use the rules of the game against me, I will just have to make you beg me to touch you!"

"That won't count" she moaned, "you would still be touching my pussy!"

Judging from the way she was clinching her thighs, another thirty seconds of this, and it wouldn't matter anymore. But that was not good enough – not now, not anymore – not while I wanted it all.

"Denise!" I whispered, "Look at me!"

Her lust filled eyes flickered open, staring at me from a face that absolutely begged to be fucked silly.

"Touch yourself!" I urged.

"That is cheating!" she groaned, her hand already starting the journey.

"No it isn't!" I replied, "There is nothing in the rules about you touching yourself, besides, I want to watch!"

An instant later her fingers were buried deep in her snatch, drawing groans from her loud enough to wake the dead. I had no choice but to abandon her breasts, clamping a hand over her mouth as her body was wracked by convulsions of at least eight on the Richter scale.

Feeling those lips under my fingers was just a just a temptation too far – I had to know. Without a second thought I slipped my thumb into her mouth, and instantly my every dream came true.

Denise latched onto my thumb like a black hole does onto matter within its gravitational pull. I doubt a crowbar would be able to pry anything out of that mouth, not to mention that the threat of death itself wouldn't be enough to make you want to abandon your post.

And then to crown it all the very presence of my finger seemed to be enough to make her cum again!

I have absolutely no idea how I managed not to cream my shorts right there, or where the presence of mind to sense movement on the patio, came from.

By the time the crowd stepped through the door, I had extricated my thumb from heaven, covered Denise's heaving breasts, and pulled her glistening fingers from her shorts. I didn't allow her to wipe her fingers though – that would be my prerogative...

"The guys are abandoning ship!" Heinz boomed in a voice that actually suggested that the bastards should have left hours ago.

I waved a lazy and disinterested goodbye while Denise made some inane comments about hoping that they enjoyed the party and that they would call again soon.

Apparently a few of them were not so far gone not to notice the condition of her nipples under the vest, or maybe it was the flush in her cheeks, but I think they had a good idea that we had not been having a discussion on deforestation while they had been shooting the breeze outside.

Denise took them up on the first mumbled suggestion that she need not accompany them outside, as it had started raining. Truth be told I think they would have loved to see her in a wet T, but they were also petrified of what would happen if the big man caught them looking.

Heinz gave Denise a quizzical look before ushering everybody to the front door, but the moment they were out of sight, I had her fingers in my mouth – if I was to be denied the main course, I would at least sample the starter.

Denise allowed me all of ten seconds before she withdrew her fingers from my mouth.

"We will have all of five minutes before he is back – since we haven't discussed the prize, I guess it is only fair that you pick what you want?"

I guess my face must have said it all, but Denise was having none of that:

"Come on big boy – time is ticking – and its not going to happen until you ask"

"I want you to suck my dick" I breathed, my heart beat drumming in my ears like a galloping horse.

Actually asking her to do that almost sent me over the edge, but somehow I held off. I was desperate for a response, finally understanding the agonising pleasure of being on the flipside of the control coin. I would never have believed that the very act of breathing could be such a sweet torment, but it was.

Fortunately for me Denise was not too set on revenge – with the sexiest of smiles, Denise freed my tortured member from its confinement, and bent to her task.

As her mouth closed around the head of my straining dick, I found myself happily drowning in sensory pleasure. There was no way that I would be able to last for more than a minute – not after the games we had been playing all evening, and most certainly not the deadline of Heinz's return looming.

Still, this was the heaven I had been dreaming about for a year. Denise's mouth was a blissful furnace. Somehow she managed to treat my seven inches as if it was one of those old lifesaver sweets – you remember those lozenges with the hole in the middle? – well her tongue was everywhere the same time, but somehow she still managed to suck me so hard, and so deep into her throat that I would have to pry my shorts out of my ass by the time she was finished.

And that was the moment she chose to look into my eyes and smile.

Instantaneously I experienced an explosive eruption that ensured that ount St. Helens, Krakatoa, and the rest would forever pale into insignificance.

Now levitation might be bullshit to you, but I did exactly that for at least fifteen seconds, clutching Denise's head to me and making the kind of sounds you will never hear in any of those porno's you watch on the evenings your missus has a headache.

And somehow Denise never lost her grip on me, or spilled a drop. The woman was a goddess.

By the time I had collected my self, Denise had the presence of mind to tuck me back inside my pants, and to straighten the scene of the crime. She even had time to flash me the kind of grin I would never have expected to see on the face of a virtuous lady.

As I heard the front door slam, Denise disappeared into the kitchen.

"So where is D?" Heinz growled, stalking into the room. Clearly he knew something was up, and he wasn't impressed.

He wasn't impressed? Hell, I couldn't even trust my legs to stand!

"In the kitchen" I replied, "probably making coffee or cleaning up. I've got the idea she's irritated that the people stayed so long – its probably time for your birthday present big guy, so I guess I better get going soon, or she just might kick my ass outta here."

While he was still trying to make up his mind as to what was going on, Denise stepped into the room carrying a tray with three steaming mugs of coffee. The woman deserved an Oscar – not only wasn't there a hair out of place – she even had her bra on again!

"Coffee time guys – I don't want our guest making an accident on the way home!"

She played it perfectly.

"Why does he have to leave?" Heinz frowned, "The night is young and we haven't even had a chance to chat yet..."

"The lady is right" I interrupted, "It's been a long day, and I am sure you would rather have each other for company at this point, so I will have my coffee, and then take my leave."

Denise actually managed just enough of a blush to bring a smile to the big man's face. I could only stand in awe of the performance...

Twenty minutes later Heinz stepped outside to see me off. Denise had opted to stay inside, ostensibly to straighten the place up, but I guess all three of us knew better.

Unlocking my car, I turned and extended a hand to my host, again congratulating him on his birthday. Shaking my hand, Heinz suddenly tightened his grip.

"One question – did you fuck my wife tonight?"

I gave it a full five seconds of unwavering eye contact before I answered:

"You know I didn't" then I tightened my own grip, "but you should not need to ask me a question like that."

As I tightened my grip even more, and I could see the surprise register in his eyes. "You really need to respect your wife more than that, my friend. A man sometimes has personal issues that he needs to deal with, but he shouldn't be taking those out on his wife, you know what I mean?"

He was almost flinching now, but my grip was as relentless as my eyes and my voice:

"It would be wrong not to respect a woman like Denise – and such a wrong would demand retribution, wouldn't you agree?"

Heinz could do little more than nod, since his hand was going nowhere. This had to be a novel experience for him.

"You know I will always look out for yours, as if it were mine – you know that, don't you?"

He could do little more than nod again, but it was enough – we had reached an understanding. I released his hand.

"And she has nothing but respect for you" I said as I slipped into my seat. "She would never speak an ill word of you."

Heinz nodded again, embarrassment and relief now etched on his face.

"Don't sweat it big man" I said, starting the car. "Living with such a treasure, a man can be forgiven for being a little paranoid at times – but rather put your energy into care – the returns on your investment will be much higher – and much more fun!"

Turning the corner I shrugged. The stupid buffoon would probably need an angle grinder to remove the grin from his face. And me? I was still a bastard, but I had not lied, nor had I broken any promises – at least not for tonight. Somehow I had a feeling that the evening would end well for everybody – but then that was the least I could have done under the circumstances.

And as for the events of the evening?

Well the agreements and promises did not cover tomorrow or the day thereafter, and somehow I had a sneaky suspicion I was not the only one aware of that loophole...ah well, things have a way of sorting themselves out as long as you go with the natural ebb and flow of battle, and I had a feeling that I was not the only player in this game aware of that little gem...

Dark Lord
Dark Lord
39 Followers
12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
PUTRID VOMIT, HAVE A CAN OF IT SICK FAGGOT !!!

Cheers!!!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Third Hubby surprises me with a stranger to help him pleasure me.in Loving Wives
What's Next? (Me, My Wife, & Megan) Megan wants to watch, Wife's Friend Gets Surprised: 2.in Loving Wives
Wife's Friend Gets Surprised Husband & wife fantasize about friend, until it turns real.in Loving Wives
Thin Walls Pt. 01 Two couples spend a weekend away.in Erotic Couplings
The Secret Life of a Loving Wife A man accidentally discovers his wife's secret hobby.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories