A Pregame for the Ball Game Pt. 01

Story Info
Morning preparations before the ball game.
1.2k words
4.27
15.7k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trutie
trutie
4 Followers

I woke up early to make breakfast and brought it to our bedroom. I placed the tray on the desk then went to cuddle and grind my bum against your cock. Usually, the movement wakes you up, but it did not seem to work today. I crawl down under the sheets and start licking your cock. It grows solid and I take it as invitation to start sucking. I enjoy sucking you. I had just started rubbing my clit when you threw the sheet to the floor. Your sudden movement surprises me enough to make me stop. I was jolted back to reality when you grabbed my hair and used it to guide me and make me suck you faster. You came into my mouth and only released me when you have finished shooting your load.

"Swallow," you say and I comply like the obedient sub that I am.

"Naughty kitty. Did I give you permission to suck me? Did I give you permission to play with yourself?" you say in that smooth voice that make me even wetter and needier.

"I just wanted to wake you up nicely on your birthday, Sir," I answered.

"Still doesn't explain why you played with yourself. I will have to punish you later," You said. As per your command, I brought the tray of breakfast to the bed. Before eating breakfast, you tied my arms and legs to the four corners of the bed.

You spread the cold jam on my nipples and bemusedly watch me squirm. You finish the toast, dunking it to your coffee, while I look to you with longing.

"Please Sir," I start.

"What is it kitty?"

"Use me, Fuck me, Please, I need to cum."

"There's plenty of time for that later." You say. I pout. I love subbing to you, but I hate how smug you are at having the control, at having me at your mercy. It's why I love subbing to you, but is also a source of great frustration.

With your toast done, you put the coffee down. You smirked at me before going down and licking the jam from my sensitive nipples. I arch my back, wanting to feel more of you and in response, you do it even more deliberately.

"Bite me!" I groan in frustration.

"As you wish," you said before biting and sucking my nipples. It was a double-edged sword. I got what I want, but it just made me hornier.

"Please, fuck me! Make me cum!" I pleaded.

You laughed. "My needy kitty thinks she can dictate her Dom."

You grab the flogger and proceeded to flog my pussy. We've done this so many times that you knew when exactly to stop. I wriggle against my bonds. Oh how I wish, I could wipe the smirk from your face. You bring me to the edge with the flogger a couple more times.

"This is your punishment for playing with yourself without permission. Are you going to do it again?"

"No Sir, sorry Sir."

"Good," You replied as you release me from my bonds. We showered together, adding to my frustration. You washed me gently, stimulating my tits and pussy, teasing me even more. You knew exactly what you were doing to me, and it amuses you greatly to see my frustration.

You dressed in a white golf shirt and khaki summer shorts while I knelt beside the bed.

"You'll be naked for the day, at least until the guys arrive. When the guys arrive, I want you to be in your red skirt and white blouse, no underwear."

I was shocked. The white blouse you were referring to wasn't thin, yes. However, you can still see my perky nips quite obviously. While they are your friends, I don't think they know about or Dom/sub play. I knew better than to argue though. You seem to be extra mean with your teasing today.

You weren't very accurate though. I wasn't entirely naked. You put the collar on my neck and the spreader bar on my ankles. You also cuffed my hands together. I struggled to walk to the kitchen. Thankfully, you carried the tray with you. Before I could even start cooking our lunch and preparing munchies for later, you bent me over the counter. You took the wooden spoon and started spanking me. When you were done spanking me, you attached nipple clamps to my tits.

"I so love tormenting you," you say before rewarding me with a tender kiss.

Don't get me wrong, I love being tormented by you, but the brat in me hated how smug and amused you were about it.

I was chopping dutifully, when you came by and removed the knife from my hand. You turned me around and gave me another kiss, before pulling the clamps from my tits. With the clamps gone, you turn me away from you and play with my tits from the back. I couldn't help but grind against you while you pinched, rolled, twisted and rubbed my sensitive nipples. You pushed me down to the counter and gave me another set of spanking. You unzip your pants and fucked my exposed pussy hard until you came inside me. You didn't say anything. You simply attached the clamps back on and left me alone in the kitchen with your cum dripping from my legs, needy and yearning to cum so badly.

You came back a few more times, tormenting me the same way. You'd remove the clamps, play with my tits and spanked my bum. Then came the pussy play, either by getting fucked by your cock, by a dildo or by a vibrator. Then you would reattach the clamps and leave me wanting. I wondered how red my bum was. I do know that my nipples are so sensitive now. I'm sure they'd be sensitive for the whole week.

With lunch ready, you remove the clamps for the final time. This time, you did not touch them in any way. I really wanted you to. While pinching them hurt, massaging them was a relief from the pain. You knew that and that is exactly why you didn't touch them. You removed the cuffs and the spreader bar. There was a suction cup dildo on attached to the chair and I dutifully impaled myself on it.

"Naughty kitty. We're having an innocent lunch and you keep fidgeting against the dildo," You said. "I'll be nice. You may ride it, if you wish."

Lunch forgotten, I rode the dildo fast, wanting to cum before you tell me to stop riding the dildo. The pressure was building and I tried to stop myself from being so loud about it. I didn't want you to know that I was close, fearing that you would make me stop. You didn't. I came gloriously and loudly.

"Thank you Sir," I panted. I was exhausted from cumming and from all the teasing. You support me and picked me up from the chair. You carried me upstairs to our bedroom and laid me in bed gently, tucking the covers above my breasts.

"You deserved it kitty. Go rest. I'll wake you in time for later."

"Thank you Sir," I replied sleepily, falling blissfully into sleep.

trutie
trutie
4 Followers