A Pregame for the Ball Game Pt. 02

Story Info
Preparations for the ball game.
2.8k words
4.55
12.9k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/03/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
trutie
trutie
4 Followers

I was in a lovely dream. In my dream, I was bound to the four corners of the bed and someone was using their tongue on my clit, bringing me close to orgasm. The dream was so hot, I couldn't help but squirm. I opened my eyes to realize that it wasn't a dream. I was indeed bound and there you were. Your hands held my hips firmly, keeping me from moving, while your tongue did its magic. I writhe and groaned. I moaned louder and louder. I could feel the orgasm coming.

...And to my disappointment, you stopped.

"Sir, please!" I said as I struggled against my bonds. You chuckled, amused.

"What are you?" You asked as you gave me a gentle kiss on the cheek.

"Kitty."

"Who owns you?" You asked as you gave me another gentle kiss, this time on my left nipple.

"You sir."

"And who owns your body?" You asked as you gave my right nipple a gentle kiss.

"You sir."

"Who owns your orgasms?" You asked as you gave my clit a lick, making me struggle yet again.

"You sir."

"That's right." You said as you chuckled and gave me a kiss, raw, primal, and aggresive. "I own your orgasms, and I say it's too early for that. Now go and prepare, the guys are coming soon." You said as you untied me from my bonds. "Keep the door open, I want to make sure you don't play with yourself in the bath, naughty kitty."

I entered the bath you had prepared for me. I squeezed my legs together to resist the urge to play, to resist the urge to disappoint you. I smirked inwardly and stood up. I faced you, leaning against the wall, sitting at the edge of the bath. I run the washcloth slowly and deliberately around my neck, then down my arms, keeping eye contact with you. You raise your eyebrow in challenge and I ignored it. I ran it down my breasts, imagining your hands massaging them.I slowly rubbed it back and forth my pussy before spreading my legs and bending down with my knees straight, to wash my legs. Before I could act any differently, my head was pulled back. Your grip on my hair was rough and firm.

"My naughty kitty is such a tease," you said before assaulting my lips with yours.

"Kneel," you ordered. I obediently knelt in the bath, half submerged in water. You stripped naked and joined me in the bath.

"Present your hands." I lowered my head and raised my hands above my head towards you. Suddenly, you pushed them against the wall, making me lean back, arching my breasts unintentionally.

"Naughty kitty," you said as you nibbled my ear. Your hand reached down to my clit and started playing with it. I wish I had more self-control. That way, you wouldn't know how close I am. Then again, who am I kidding. You would know my signs no matter how loud or subtle they are. My pleasure was rudely interrupted when you unceremoniously shoved your hard dick in my mouth. I wasn't quite used to the roughness which you were demonstrating at the moment. I was still kneeling and you still had my hands against the wall. You were fucking my mouth roughly, fast and hard. I almost gagged and choked.

"Stand up, turn around, palms against the wall," you said. I did as instructed, slightly bending at the waist. You pushed me lower and lower until my head was almost at the level of the water. You slowly pushed your dick into my pussy. Once fully inserted, you gave me about two seconds before fucking me in the pussy hard and fast. After you came, spreading your cum down my legs, you started spanking me with your hands.

"Stay." You said. You washed me clean. I couldn't even get aroused by the washing since you did it rough and quick. I stayed in position while you washed yourself.

You dried us off before carrying me bridal style to our bedroom.

"I changed my mind," you said flinging clothes towards me. I raise it up and was surprised to see the skimpy french maid outfit you bought for me for our occasional roleplay sessions.

"But this is too ..." I started. You raised your eyebrow.

"This morning I thought I'd be presenting a nice kitty to my friends. This afternoon, she proved to be a naughty kitty. So I thought, why not present her like the slut she is." I blushed.

"Please Sir," I pleaded. Our play has always been ours. We've never really shown it to anyone. We have been talking about it more lately. I was quick to agree to it, but the reality of it was tougher to deal with.

"I've made up my mind. That is, unless you want to greet them naked?" You asked.

"NO SIR!" I hastily replied and started dressing.

It was sheer everywhere. The only consolation was that it was black and hides my red bum quite nicely. At least, up until I bend over. Although, I shouldn't rejoice too much. The frilly petticoat rubbing against my sensitive bum was arousing my pussy. At least the white apron would provide some modesty. It covers my breasts. Although, knowing you, you'll make me remove it at some point.

Next, you hand me black fish net thigh highs and black heels to complete the look.

"Lovely kitty," You complimented when I finished putting the thigh highs and heels.

"Stand." You ordered. You gently pushed me towards the mirror. I look like a slut.

You pushed my feet apart. I was a bit worried you'd put the ankle bars again. Instead you circled around me, inspecting me.

"See how lovely you are?" You whispered. Why do you torment me so? You know what this does to me.

You hiked up the skirt and attached garter belts. "Mmmmm."

You caressed and played with my sensitive tits, making them so perky that the nipples poked against the apron quite visibly. "I wonder if the guys will notice that you're not wearing a bra."

"They'd have to be idiots not to, Sir," I replied. You chuckled.

"Indeed," You replied as you attach the collar around my neck. You also attached the cuffs around my ankles and my wrists. "I wonder who will realize that my pet was naughty enough not to wear panties to a party." I blushed. You put the maid headband to finish the look.

"Now kitty, I am debating on whether your look is complete. A, B or C?"

I hate these games. Despite my submission, I still yearn for some control some times. This was your method to appease that subconscious part of me. Yet, the rational part of my brain screams that this is more powerless for me. I have no way to know what the better choice is, if there is even any.

"C, Sir," I replied.

"A wise choice," you said before attaching some cuffs above the knee. I just hope no one decides to be a genius and attach them together.

"A would have been some kegel balls while B would have been a gag. Your look is now complete. Now go along and prepare the snacks. I need to change."

As instructed, I prepared snack bowls for your ball game party. You came down as I opened the TV and put on the sports channel. You gave me a hug from behind and nuzzled my neck, massaging my breasts with your hands. Half of me wishes that I had you all to myself for the day. The other half knew that this was your tradition. You always had the guys over for your birthday. You always watched a ball game with them. The only difference this year was that you decided to show me off.

"Ding-Dong," chimed the doorbell. You smiled. "Kitty, get the door, make sure to greet them with a curtsy and be sure to address them as Sirs," you ordered. I hesitantly move towards the door, holding your hand and almost dragging you with me. You allowed me the comfort as you knew I wasn't quite used to any idea of our play being made "public".

I opened the door, to see strangers. I've never met these two before. Out of nervousness, I couldn't say anything. You gave me a quick nudge and I quickly gave your guests a curtsy. I could feel their eyes scanning me from top to bottom. I lower my eyes to the floor out of submission and embarrassment.

"Hey guys! I'm glad you could come." You said. "This is my girlfriend. Just call her kitty! She'll serve us for tonight." You said as you put down the presents your friends gave you on the table .

You started off with a beer and your friends followed suit.

"So what kind of service will she be providing tonight?" Your friend teased.

"She'll be serving us food and if I'm in the mood, I might even have her provide some entertainment."

Entertainment? I was tempted to protest, but knew that protesting in front of your friends would displease you. I don't really fancy being punished in front of your friends.

The bell rang again.

"Kitty get the door." You said. I was already halfway to the door when you ordered, "Crawl towards the door then you may stand." I knelt and went on all fours, then crawled to the door. I was fully aware that doing so exposes my red bum. I was just hoping your friends weren't looking.

I stood up and gave your friends a curtsy before leading them to the living room. Your friends greeted each other and started handing you their gifts. There were about 5 of them now. "Good, everyone's here, and the game hasn't even started yet," you said.

You all started chatting and catching up. I awkwardly stood, slightly lost within the crowd. You beckoned me and pulled me to sit on your lap, your arm around my waist. You continued holding court and handling conversations just as you always do.

"So why is her bum red?" your friend asked casually. I blushed.

"Because she was naughty this morning and thought it was a good idea to be such a tease." You gently made me stand up and stood.

"Kitty feet together." You ordered. You then fastened the cuffs near my knees together. Here I thought, you'd forget, guess not. You pushed my back until I was bent at the waist. You pulled my skirt up and displayed my red bum for your friends to see. "As you can see, I gave her some correction."

"Has she been corrected enough?" One of your friends asked.

You chuckled, "For the moment."

We went back to your seat, with me still sitting at your lap.

"I think we should go over the rules," you said. "As you can see, there are boxes around your chairs." Indeed there were box outlines made of tape, I didn't even notice them previously. "You may touch kitty with your hands if she is within her zone. You may not penetrate her pussy, ass or mouth with anything, unless I say so. You may not use your mouth anywhere on kitty, unless I say so." I was glad that you have control for the most part. "If she displeases you in any way, you may write her infraction and suggested punishment on the pieces of paper beside you and have her deliver it to me. I will decide whether you may punish her or not. Finally, we will have a few games throughout the games for which you can win favours, but we'll go through them as they come. Understood?" Your friends acknowledge and agree.

"Kitty, you have rules too. You will address everyone as Sir. If the guys make you feel too uncomfortable, you may say orange and you may return to me. I trust kitty will use it wisely," you said. Your hand snaked down and started rubbing my clit. "Your responsible usage of orange will determine whether you get an orgasm or not. Abuse it and you won't, respect it and you will." I was disappointed when you removed your hand from my clit. Instead, you brought it to my mouth and I started shyly licking my juices clean off of your finger.

"Say yellow and the guys will ease off whatever they're doing. Say red, if you want them to stop." Yeah right, as if they would. "Don't worry kitty, they will follow these colours. They're quite familiar with them, having used them for their own subs," You said. I raise my head in surprise to see you smirking.

"Yes kitty, these are my bdsm friends. Did you really think I'd show you off like this to my vanilla friends?" You chuckled along with your friends. "I suppose the downside is that they're quite adept at bondage and spanking." I blushed and lowered my head in embarrassment. "Ah yes, your two favourite fetishes. Don't worry, there will be plenty of that tonight."

"Let's test the rules shall we?" You said. You pushed me off your lap and pointed towards the friend sitting closest to us. I looked back to you in nervousness, but you made me keep going until I was inside the box. You friend then grabbed my hand and pulled me towards his lap. I jumped when he started rubbing my leg with his hand. "Nervous kitty?"

"Yes Sir."

"Don't be, your Sir is in control here. We're just here to enjoy the ball game," he said as he started massaging my boobs. I'm not sure which balls he's referring to, the game on tv or my tits. "Mmm, exquisite, but I do believe it's time for you to introduce yourself to the rest of the Sirs." He pushed me towards your other friend. I say pushed, it was more like spanked. He gave me a spank just as I was leaving his box. It seemed to have started something as all of your other friends also gave me spanks as they sent me off. When I had introduced myself to everyone, I returned happily to your lap.

"Enjoyed that kitty?" You whispered, as you gave me a soft kiss on the lips. "I enjoy this more Sir," I replied.

The tv was still airing commentary about the upcoming game. "Since the game is still not on, how about we open some presents?" One of your friends asked.

"Kitty go and pick one," you said. I was thankful that the table was beside us and that I didn't have to leave my comfy position at your lap. I picked one of the moderate sized boxes and handed it to you.

"Open it."

I carefully unwrap the present to find a remote controlled vibrator

"Perfect." You said while you opened the box. You took a tissue, drenched it in water and wiped the vibrator clean. You then opened the side table drawer to pull out a rope.

"Kitty go get a kitchen chair."

I do as you ordered, having a vague idea of what might happen.

You positioned the chair beside the TV. You inserted the vibrator and as you ordered, I sat on the chair, pulling my dress up so that I'm not sitting on it. You pushed my legs to the side, tying them to the chair, exposing my pussy. You then my hands to the back of the chair. I tested the bonds and as always, they can barely move.

You go back to the seat. I watch you in anticipation. You raise the remote and my eyes go wide as you turn the vibrator on. Looks like you aren't done with your teasing after all.

"This is how the game will be played. We will be passing the remote along. When it's with you, you can either change the speed, turn it off or do nothing. Once you change the setting you have to pass it on. If you choose to do nothing, you may hold on to it for as long as you want. We will be playing this for a quarter. The goal is to tease her and edge her. If she cums and you are holding the remote, you'll be excluded from the next quarter. Kitty, remember that we are watching the game. If you make too much noise, I will have to gag you."

"Fuck," I mumble causing your friends to laugh.

You throw the remote to the friend sitting farthest. He turns it to the highest setting then pass it on. Your next friend holds it for a bit before moving it to low and passing it on.

This is going to be a long night.

trutie
trutie
4 Followers