A Present for Mama

Story Info
Much fun when our mother joins in our raunchy joke.
2.7k words
4.09
151.3k
82

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother Sal and I were getting ready to watch a daytime baseball game the weekend before Mothers' Day. During the pre-game show, they ran a promo for a rerun ofSVUwith one of their off-beat paternity cases. I don't remember what they said in the promo, but it jogged Sal's memory. "Did you hear about the guy whose girlfriend had his kid after a blow job?"

"How'd that happen?" I asked.

"Well, the reason it made the news is that the guy refused to fuck her. He came in her mouth. No one's explained how long she held it there, but when he wasn't looking, she slipped it into her pussy and got pregnant. I don't remember whether she sued him and that was his defense, or if he was suing her for fraud. One way or another, the judge said that his jizz was 'a gift,' so she could use it however she wanted."

This story had broken a month or two earlier, and I was just hearing about it. Apparently every guy in the world made the same joke I did. I said, "Well, that makes my gift shopping a lot easier than it was last year."

"Mine, too," Sal said. He stood up as if there were a woman in front of him and said, "Here, Babe. Sorry I forgot to wrap it."

Out of the blue, I heard Mama's voice behind us. "I'd take that," she said. She was carrying a basket to the laundry room, but she stopped to see our reactions. This wasn't the first time that Mama joined in our bawdy conversations. I won't claim there's a cause and effect, but I noticed it after Dad moved out. Still, she'd never come this close to the line before.

"Really?" Sal asked.

She put down the basket, walked over to Sal and undid the button on his jeans. She was wearing a long T-shirt. I didn't see any panty lines, and she was doing laundry, so I wondered whether she had anything on underneath. She wears regular jeans, not "mom jeans," and my friends have told me she's got a nice ass. "Really," she said. She didn't touch his fly, but she didn't move away either.

I broke the uneasy tension by saying, "It's great to have a mom that we don't have to hide our off-color jokes from, isn't it?" Neither of them moved. "And she even joins in on the jokes, right?"

She unzipped his fly and pulled his jeans down. Sal couldn't look at her. He looked at me instead and said, "Holy shit, Tom, she's doing it!"

"Why not?" Mama said. "I haven't seen a dick in months, and here's a young stud." Sal looked at her funny. "At least, to hear you tell it."

Sal tried to laugh it off. He shook his head and said, "Yeah, well, ..."

He stopped when she pulled his dick out of his underwear. She looked at it and said, "Well, I'm glad to see you don't take after your father!"

Sal looked like he wasn't standing steady. He moved to his knees, and Mama got on all fours. I found a spot off to their side that gave me a clear view. If I was going to go blind, I wanted it to be worthwhile. I'd seen his dick in the locker room once when we went to the gym together, but this was the first time I'd seen it in action. Mama had just taken the head in. Sal wasn't all the way hard yet, and the part I could still see was probably seven inches long. I watched her take him in and out, and I watched him get even harder. Mama reached under her chest and pulled the hem of her shirt up enough to start playing with herself.

"I'll take care of that, Mama," I told her. I pulled the hem up so I could see that, indeed, she was going commando. I got on my back and slid underneath her.

I hadn't even started to lick her when she said, "You're such a good son, Tom." She brought her hips down over me. I reached up with my finger and separated her cunt lips. She wasn't as pliable as the last girl I ate, but I found I liked it better this way. I ran my finger along the edge of one lip and then the other. I only tried to get the first knuckle in, but Sal must have thrust his dick into her mouth really hard, because she bucked her hips back and took my whole finger. Her shirt came up when it met my head. I couldn't see her tits, but I could see where the fabric was between them and my eyes. I put my free hand around her waist and felt around for her ass. It felt as firm as it looked. I slid my finger in and out of her pussy while I rubbed her butt. I was still so overwhelmed by what was happening that it didn't even occur to me to try to find her asshole. I found the lower part of her butt and nudged her forward. Now that I could see her pussy again, I added another finger. I licked my mom's clit while I finger-fucked her. I could hear her groaning something with a mouth full of Sal's cock.

"Let her talk, Sal," I said.

Sal pulled back and Mama told me, "It's been years since anyone did that for me."

Not sure which she meant, I added a third finger and asked, "You mean this?"

She ground her hips against my fingers and said, "Yesssss!" She resumed sucking Sal, and I was able to keep fingering her. I saw her flesh start to quiver, so I moved back down.

I licked her cunt lips, and I was rewarded with her juices just as I heard Sal announce, "Here's your present, Mama!" I heard him groan while Mama said something I couldn't understand. When I wasn't getting any more juice, I came out from under her. Sal had just pulled out, and his last spurt landed on her cheek.

"You should clean that off, Mama," I said. She sat up, and I pulled her nightshirt up high enough to wipe the cum off her face.

"Guess I'll have to add that to the wash," she said. She pulled it off, revealing her body, now totally nude, to both of us.

"Don't we have the prettiest mama, Sal?" I asked.

"We sure do," he said. We both bowed toward her chest. Her tits aren't large, but they're wonderfully curved and firm. I licked her areola and then whatever other contour grabbed my fancy, while Sal went straight for the nipple and sucked it into his mouth. We each caressed a thigh. Sal's hand went from her knee all the way up to her pussy. He started fingering her as I'd done. He lifted his cock and tried to move in front of her.

"No fair!" I shouted. "I prepped her."

"Yeah, but I'm ready and you're not," Sal said. "You're still dressed."

Mama put her left hand around Sal's dick and her right over my crotch. "Stop it right now, or I'll put it away and neither one of you will get to play with it!"

"Fine," I said indignantly. I turned to Sal and told him, "You go first, and I'll strip while I wait my turn."

"You don't have to waitthat long," Mama told me. She lay on her back. Sal lined his cock up against her cunt. "Take it easy," she told him. "At my age I don't moisten as quickly as I used to."

Sal moved in slowly. "How's that?" he asked.

"Awesome," she said. "The friction actually feels good when you do it right." He moved in and out. "And that's definitely right!" By now I was naked. Mama put her hands out beyond her head, and I understood what she was telling me. I got on all fours and moved until my cock was over her face. "I won't give him anything and not give it to you too," she assured me. She took me into her mouth and proceeded to suck me into another dimension. I mean, I literally felt like I was on another plane of existence. Apparently even blow jobs are better when done with a mother's love.

Watching Sal fuck her kept me excited, but it also distracted me enough that I was able to last a long time. It was probably ten minutes before I told her, "Here's your present from me, Mama!"

She put her hands on my butt and pushed my cock deep inside her mouth. She gurgled something that I couldn't understand, but I could tell from her tone that she was enjoying it. In between spurts, she pushed me back up. "Sal, what do you think of Tom's butt?"

"What do you mean?" Sal asked. He must have jacked off before he got out of bed, because he was taking a long time to fuck Mama. "It's a butt."

"But isn't it a sexy butt?"

He reiterated, "It's a butt."

"Now, stop worrying," she told him. "Stop worrying and keep giving Mama what she wants." Sal picked up the pace. "Oh, ... oh, shit, ... yeah, fuck your mama, Sal!"

I was already coming, but hearing her talk that way made me fuck her mouth even harder. "Oh, shit," I groaned. "My mom's sucking my cock, and I love it!"

Sal observed, "And she loves it too, apparently." I couldn't see the lower half of her face, but I could see that she was nodding her head in agreement.

As my orgasm subsided, I asked, "What was all that about my butt?"

Mama told me, "Sal was worried that he's gay. I wouldn't care if he is, but I know he's not, so I asked him about your butt."

"I'm not interested in your ass, Tom," he assured me. Then he turned to Mama. "Just yours!"

"But Tom hasn't had a turn yet!" Mama pointed out. By now I was standing up.

Sal suggested, "We filled two holes a few minutes ago. We can fill two holes now." Mama looked at me.

There was no way I was going to say no. I gestured to everyone to stand up, and they did. Sal stepped away, but I could tell he was looking for something. Mama came over to me and lifted my dick into the air. Since she's a little shorter than me, I put my hands under her butt and lifted a little. Sal had returned. He pulled her back and supported her so I could get my dick into her. When she was securely in, I provided the security and she reached back to pull her butt cheeks apart. Sal poured some sort of liquid over her crack. She cooed as she felt it run down. Sal lifted her butt cheeks up and apparently had no difficulty getting his cock into her asshole. "Have at it, sweeties!" she said.

I thrust forward, pushing her up a little. Sal pushed back, getting deeper in her ass. We went back and forth like this, one of us going in while the other pulled back. The fourth or fifth time that Sal pushed forward, I felt Mama's tits against my chest. I'd felt them before, of course, but this time I actually noticed them. "Hey, Sal, you may have gotten both holes, but I'm getting her pussy and her tits at the same time."

"Isn't it amazing going into the same pussy you came out of?" Sal asked.

"It's surreal," I said. "When I was eating her, I was thinking how cool it would be if I had aFantastic Voyage-type adventure, but entering that way." We kept fucking her and soon, I had an idea. I waited for Sal to pull back, and I didn't push forward. Instead, I let him push again, and I did the same.

"Oh, God!" Mama cried.

"Oh, shit!" Sal said. We continued to go in and out in unison. Our dicks didn't actually touch each other, but I could feel when he was coming forward, and it was almost like a gay-but-not-gay brotherly moment.

"Keep doing that," Mama moaned. "Oh, you boys love your Mama, don't you?"

"Of course we do," Sal said.

Her tone didn't change. "And you love each other, don't you?"

I started to worry. "What are you getting at, Mama?"

"Nothing. Just that you both seem to be enjoying doing this together."

"Well, yeah," I said.

"Sure," Sal added.

"So, if you love me and you love each other, then just keep doing what we're doing, and don't worry about the implications. I always told your dad I wasn't just heterosexual, I was Daryl-sexual. We're all just family and we love each other."

She'd distracted me but not Sal. "Gosh, Mama, you always just know just what to say. I really do love you." He leaned in and kissed her on the cheek.

"I love you, too, Mama," I said. I leaned forward and kissed her on the lips. I opened my mouth to use the tongue.

Before Mama could decide whether to reciprocate, Sal complained. "No fair!"

"I would have done the same if you asked for it," Mama told him, and she opened her mouth for me. The way our tongues felt got me to start fucking her in earnest again. She wrapped her arms around me. Sal wrapped his arms as far as he could around the two of us, which meant I could feel his hands just around my back.

I hadn't noticed before, but Sal's hands were manicured. Not with polish, but his nails were a lot smoother than I've ever tried to get them. He ran them up and down my outer back, and it kept me hard while I fucked Mama. I freed my hands and tried to do the same for him, but he pushed my arm down as soon as my jagged nails touched him. "I appreciate the effort," he said. We both pushed in, and he announced, "Coming!"

"Me, too!" I shouted.

"Me three," Mama informed us. Our positions reversed, I held us all together while Sal held Mama closely. "Oh, God ... Oh, God," she moaned.

Out of nowhere, Sal let out a chuckle. "What's so funny?" Mama asked.

"Next time someone asks me, 'Do you kiss your mother with that mouth?' I'll just say yes."

I added. "I'll say, 'Kiss her? I eat her with it!'"

Sal and I moved Mama to the couch. My dick had already gotten soft. Sal pulled out of her ass, but he was still kind of hard. I could see his cum glistening off his cock head. Mama looked down and rubber it onto her finger. "Well, that sure beats brunch and a flower at church," she said.

We laughed for a minute, and then I asked, "How big a secret does this need to be?"

Sal said, "Well, on a scale of, 'Kill anyone who you eventhink knows about it,' to 'What? Liberace was gay?' I'd say we should only let on that we both fucked a beautiful mature woman," and he kissed Mama again, this time on the lips.

After they closed their mouths, Mama added, "With firm tits and an ass that won't quit, right?"

I contributed, "But we'll tell 'em that Mama watched us do it!"

They both laughed out loud at that part. "No one'll believe us," Sal said.

"That's what's great about it," I explained.

We both service Mama regularly now. As the saying goes, if Mama's not happy, ain't nobody happy. I love my brother, too. I don't know or care if he's gay, and I don't think of myself as gay, but if he ever wants to suck my dick, I'll probably let him do it once, just because he's family. Like the TV trope says, "It's okay if it's you." I've also decided, after eating and fucking her pussy, that I want to try dating an older woman. I figure if a woman in her 40's still has a firm pussy and tits, she probably always will. Plus, they have a dignity that girls my age don't have. If Mama's any indication, they might not want the same things, but they know what they want and they're not embarrassed about it.