A Present for Mama Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom and Tom try to help me figure out if I'm gay.
3.3k words
4.18
44.3k
36

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother Tom told you about our first time with our mother. That was a month and a half ago. Since then, she's continued to make love with us, both separately and together. I thought I knew how we'd celebrate my birthday, but it was so much more.

Fucking Mama together has brought Tom and me closer together, so I wasn't just surprised but disappointed when I came home from work and Tom wasn't there. Mama was wearing a ripped T-shirt that revealed a good deal of boob flesh, and she wasn't wearing a bra. She kissed me and summoned me to her room. Once I was in there, she held me close to her chest. I kissed the part of her boobs that was showing and then lifted her shirt off of her. I sucked her left nipple until it was hard and then moved to the right. Mama motioned me onto the bed. She was wearing loose gym shorts. I slipped my hand underneath and rubbed her pussy while I sucked every bit of tit flesh that I could. She moved her hips around so I could get my fingers under her panties and inside her pussy. I sucked harder while I finger-fucked her. After I got her to come, she put her hand on my crotch.

"Ready when you are," I said.

"Not yet," she told me. "You still haven't gotten your presents." She led me back to the living room. I'd seen something when I came in, but I was too interested in Mama's invitation to ask what it was. It looked like something you'd use as a stage prop that's supposed to be a window, but the curtain was drawn. Now there was a table in front of it, with two wrapped presents. One of them was in a box. Mama picked up the other one and said, "Open this first."

I could tell it was a book when I picked it up. I unwrapped it. "Guys, Gals or Both? Exploring My Identity," I read. I asked rhetorically, "What's this?"

"It's a self-help book I saw," she said. "It's completely non-judgmental. It's not for people who've realized they're gay. It's for people who are trying to sort it out. Some of it's learning to accept whatever you find, and some of it's designed to help you answer the question."

"Does it come with pictures?" I asked with a smile.

"Nothing like you'd find at a Mapplethorpe exhibit, if that's what you mean. There are a pictures here and there of lots different kinds of couples embracing. They're mainly there to help you accept yourself."

"How many kinds of couples are there?" I asked. "I count three. Are there more sexes I never heard about?"

"No, but I think some of 'em are trans people. I know there's at least one chapter about loving someone who's biologically the same sex as yourself but identifies as the opposite." She noticed me staring. "Hardly anyone needs the whole book, but this way they cover just about anyone who might have a question to resolve."

I thanked her sincerely. "You're a wonderful mama, you know that?"

"There's no point in false modesty," she joked.

"You're standing next to me half-naked and talking about modesty?"

"Open the other present," she said, "but be careful." I tried to lift the box, but she stopped me. "Just lift the lid." I laughed and she added, "That's the first time I've ever had to tell a man to do that."

I lifted it, and there was a dick inside. I saw the curtain rising. Tom pushed it out of his way and said, "God, I was wondering if you two would ever shut up! I don't know how much longer I could've stayed like this." He was naked from the waist down but had a solid red T-shirt on.

"What's the gift?" I asked.

"I'm offering to help you sort things out," Tom said. "How are you gonna figure out whether you like dick if you don't try one?"

I looked at Mama. I knew she had to be in on this, and the expression on her face confirmed it. "Oh, for ... You two aren't gonna drop this until you see me do a guy, are you?" I turned to Tom and said in exasperation, "Let's get this over with." Then I added, "You're not wrong. I do need to figure this out."

Tom had taped the box to his waist to make sure it stayed in place while I opened it. Mama helped him get it off his crotch. "You don't have to go straight to sucking it," she reminded me. "Do what feels good to you."

Tom had been slightly hard when I opened the box, but he lost the erection while they were removing the tape. I tapped it just behind the head, and it rose a little. I put my hand underneath, and it came up more. I closed my hand around it and pulled it toward me. "Does it feel good?" he asked.

"It doesn't really feel good or bad," I said, "but it looks like you're enjoying it." He'd gotten hard in my hand. I pulled it back and forth a couple times, the way I try to do when I'm watching a porn and trying not to come until a scene is over.

"I am," he said. "It's like I've got a servant doing the most menial task for me."

I stroked him a little harder, and now he was quite firm. His cock didn't feel as stiff in my hand as mine gets when it's actually inside a woman, but it looked the way mine feels when I've got an erection in public and I'm trying to hide it. Tom was getting uneasy and needed to sit down. "I guess that's my cue," I said. I was nervous kneeling in front of him, but when I leaned down to play with his dick, I was confident. I pulled his foreskin back a little and touched the tip of my tongue to the very tip. That pushed him from merely hard to bouncing. I leaned in further and took the head into my mouth. I tried stroking him, but I couldn't do much. I bobbed up and down, paying attention to the sensations. I wasn't really getting off on how the head felt against my tongue or the roof of my mouth, but I loved hearing Tom say how good it felt for him. I put my hands under his shirt and rubbed his chest. I was trying to reach his nipples, but we weren't positioned right.

"I'm so glad that my two boys love each other," Mama said.

Tom said, "We do, Mama, we do."

I tried to say the same thing, but I couldn't get any words out. When he got really hard, I had to stretch my mouth to get it in and out, and that was more exciting than the feeling of him being in there. I let him out so I could tell him, "I want to make you come."

"Keep doing what you're doing," he told me. "But also get my balls into the action." I lifted his dick and kissed each ball, then took them both into my mouth. "Shit, yeah!" he said. I looked to the side and saw Mama playing with herself.

I licked from the base of his dick to the head and took him back in. Now his dick was really hard. I swirled my tongue around it and then stood up. "I'm not comfortable," I told him.

"Well, you don't have to-"

I unbuckled my pants and took them off. "No, I just mean I needed to move freely." I returned my attention to Tom's dick. Soon I felt a hand rubbing mine through my underwear. I also felt tits on my back.

"You're doing great, Sal," Mama said. "I can tell by Tom's head." He was leaning back, and he'd straightened his legs to get his cock as close to my mouth as possible. Mama tried to get my dick out through the fly in my underwear, but she couldn't manage from that angle. She pulled my underwear down and exposed my dick that way. She was still watching me with Tom's dick, though. "It looks like he's gonna come soon," she told me.

"How can you tell?"

"His balls just contracted. Gotta make your decision."

I straightened up and held his cock forward. The first couple spurts landed on my left shoulder. I aimed it to my right, but the force wasn't as strong, so it landed near the top of my right breast. I moved it back to the center and leaned down. I kept my mouth shut, but his last burst grazed my chin before it landed on his thigh. "Did you like your 'gift'?" Tom asked, referring to the "semen is a gift" court case.

I stuck my tongue over my lip and tasted the little bit of cum that had landed just outside my mouth. "I love you doing this for me," I told him.

"Hey, Sal, aren't you supposed to be getting the presents?" Mama asked. She pulled my underwear down, leaving my cock fully exposed. Tom got up and they both led me to the couch. Mama got on one side and Tom on the other. Tom held my dick up and licked the left side. Mama licked the right. Tom let go and Mama held it up so Tom could lick my balls.

"I wasn't expecting this!" I exclaimed. "Well, maybe half of this."

Mama took me into her mouth and gave me the best blow job I'd had up to that time. It was so good, it seemed wasteful to be doing anything else at the time. Tom moved up and kissed me on the mouth. I put my hand over his neck and held him close. When I let him go, he said, "You look disappointed."

"I just realized, my fantasy would have gone the other way, and we didn't have enough anyway."

"What do you mean?" Tom asked. Meanwhile, Mama's tongue reminded me how stupid Dad was to leave her.

"I thought I'd taste cum, but I'm the only one who had any in his mouth, and all I had was the little that I just licked off my lip." I let my hand slip. It went down his back and onto his butt. Mama jumped. "What happened?" I asked her.

"You got really hard just now," she said.

"Damn, and we weren't doing anything!" I said. "Well, I mean, not doing anything different from the moment before." I looked at Tom and told him, "I must have been reacting to the feel of your butt."

"Does it make you want to do anything?" he asked, as if he had something in mind.

"Just want to look at it," I told him. He got off me, took his shirt off and turned his back to me. "I didn't think about it the first time, but it is nice, I guess." Tom moved back toward me. I couldn't reach his butt with my right hand because Mama was in the way, but I put my left hand on it again, and it felt good. "Turn a little," I said. He turned partway toward me, and I could see his cock getting harder again while I continued rubbing his ass. "Do you like that?"

"Don't you?" he asked.

"I like it when a woman does it, but I've never had a guy do it." Tom motioned for me to stand up. "But Mama's ..."

"She'll finish later." He stood in front of me and put his arms out. I put my arms around him and kissed him. I could feel our hard cocks rubbing against each other.

"Don't worry 'bout me!" Mama assured us. "I'm having a great time!" She was sitting on the chair next to the couch. She had one hand in her shorts playing with herself, and it was also pushing her tits forward. I only had a brief glimpse, but it was a great one.

Tom and I continued to kiss while he ran his hands up and down, rubbing my butt but not slowing down to treat it any differently. The more he did this, the harder I kissed him. When he was really hard, I got confused. I couldn't decide whether to push him onto his back on the couch, or to get onto mine. Tom made the decision for me, easing me to the couch and onto my back. That didn't resolve the underlying confusion. "Which do you want?" he asked.

I looked down at his throbbing cock. Mine was throbbing, too, and they were both pointing toward me. His looked like it ought to be pointing that way, and that made my mind up. I pulled my legs up. They'd anticipated this, and Mama had the lube ready. She dribbled it over my dick. "I'm not the one who needs it. I mean, my dick isn't," I told her.

"Boy Scout motto: Be prepared," she answered. She continued past my balls and between my legs. "Turn over," she said.

"That's not how I want it," I told her.

"Take it how you want, but it's obvious you've never had anything bigger than your finger up your ass. You'll need this."

I turned over, and she poured the lube over my asshole, then rubbed it in like it was a chest cold remedy. When she was done, I turned back over. I looked at Tom and said, "Mothers. No matter what you do, they always have to take care of you." I pulled my knees up as far as I could and waited. Tom hesitated at first, but he got the head in. "Are you sureyou're not gay?" I asked him.

"I'm sure I love you," Tom answered. He slipped in a little further.

Unsurprisingly, his dick opened my asshole up a lot more than my finger ever had. I squirmed a little and laughed, "I think I feel the same!" Soon my brother's cock was deep inside my ass. He was thrusting back and forth. I grabbed the edge of the cushion with my left hand. With the other, I reached between the cushions to grab whatever solid part of the couch I could. "Oh, shit! Oh, Tom! Yeah!"

Suddenly Tom yelped. "What was that?"

We both looked behind him to see Mama running her finger up and down Tom's spine. "I figured you'd like this!" she said.

Tom looked down to see how deep he'd gone. He saw my face and added, "I think Sal likes it too!" Mama knew what to do. She kept running her finger up and down his spine and between his ass cheeks. Tom fucked me harder and harder. I gave up trying to hold onto the couch. Instead I put my arms around him and held him close to me. Tom told me later that Mama had put her finger in his ass. She had him grunting something indecipherable. He wasn't coming as far out on his back-thrusts.

"Feel good, Tom?" she asked. All he could do was nod.

I could see Tom's brow tensing, and I could feel how thick he was. "Do it!" I pleaded. I let go of my grip, and he gripped me instead. Soon I could feel his cum flowing into my ass. "Oh, God, I'm coming too!" I shouted.

Mama broke away from Tom's ass and said, "I wanna see this!" Tom let go of me and straightened up a little. I was coming all over my own chest. Mama leaned in and licked it up. Of course, I wasn't done, so she got some of it in her hair.

When we'd both finished coming, Mama said, "I guess this means we can all share something now."

"What's that?" Tom asked.

She left and came back in a couple minutes with an assortment of porn. "Your father's straight but understanding," she said. "Him leaving had nothing to do with this." It was gay porn.

Tom and I looked at each other and back at her. "No, that's okay," I told her.

"Really? You two were really into it, from what I could see."

Tom explained, "Like I said, I just really love my brother."

"Me, too."

"Well, I'm completely alright with it, you know," she said. She paused and added, "As long asone of you gives me grandchildren."

Tom got a twinkle in his eye. "I think we might be able to manage that."

"What do you have in mind?" Mama asked with a worried look. He stood in front of her, his cock hardening. "Oh. OHH! Not yet," she said.

"What do you mean, not yet?" I asked. "You're fif-well, we won't say how old, but your clock's not just ticking; it's got an actual timer counting down while James Bond guesses which wire to cut!"

"I mean, Tom's dick was just in your ass, so I don't want it in my cunt just yet. Follow me!"

We followed her to the bathroom, and she turned the water on in the shower. I lost track of what any of us had on by this time, but it was all on the floor in a minute. We soaped each other up, each person being lathered half by one person and half by the third. Of course, given why we were there, Mama made sure Tom's dick was thoroughly clean. I almost came just from Tom holding my dick while he rinsed it. Knowing what had been suggested, and doubtless wanting to have as much variety as possible, Tom inserted himself between me and Mama. Mama grabbed his dick and slipped it inside her pussy. Once he was securely inside her, I got my own dick into his ass. Mama and I did to Tom what Tom and I had done to her the first time. I could feel her writhe every time he broke through to new territory (new for that day, I mean), and it was almost as amazing as how his ass felt enveloping my dick. "Does that feel as good for you as it did for me?" I asked.

"Better," Tom answered, "'cause I'm inside Mama at the same time."

We all rocked back and forth. We didn't try to keep any sort of rhythm at first, but soon we reached a point where Tom was moving back on my cock and forward into Mama's pussy, and all Mama and I had to do was stand there and enjoy it! I could feel my balls filling up. "Ready?" I asked.

Tom and Mama both said, "Ready!" We couldn't have timed it this way if we'd tried, but I emptied myself into Tom's ass just as he was emptying himself into Mama! I pulled his chest back so I could kiss him on the cheek.

Mama pulled Tom out of the way and pulled me forward so she could kiss me on the lips, then told us both, "I'm coming too!"

We disentangled ourselves and leaned down to suck on Mama's tits. "So, Mama, how's that for a way to have grandchildren?" Tom asked.

Mama looked at me and said. "Sal, you tell him."

"Tell him what?" I asked. She looked at me. "Oh, right. I forget what year it was, but while you were away at college one semester, she had her tubes tied."

"Well, why didn't you say so?" Tom asked.

"I didn't want to spoil your fun," she answered.

Tom pulled her close and said, "Oh, Mama, I love you!" He kissed her on the cheek.

I pulled them both to me and said, "I love you, too, Mama." I kissed her on the mouth.

"Happy birthday, Sal," she said.

Tom kissed me. "Happy birthday, little brother!"

I still haven't tasted his cum, but I'm not in a hurry. Tom and I both decided that what we told Mama is the honest truth. Neither of us is attracted to guys. We're just two brothers who love each other. A lot.

***

Yeah, if I'd planned this story when I wrote the original, I would have named the brothers Andy and Justin for obvious reasons.