A Present for Santa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your turn," he told her and Heather pushed the man back on to the bed, pulling his left arm up and with one quick motion, slid a pair of handcuffs over the bed and then his wrist. Mike yelled and Heather pressed down on his chest.

"My way," she told him. "Or I go home and call the Police." Mike stopped crying out but Heather had to force his right hand into the other set of handcuffs that she had slipped out of her coat pocket. "I didn't get dressed like this for you to have cold feet."

"Like what?" Mike asked and Heather slipped her coat off to a gasp from her partner. She was dressed in a black leather corset with suspender straps holding up a pair of sheer black stockings and a small whip nestling in the top of her her left one.

"You, you're a thingy."

Heather licked her lips. "I like getting my own way," she cooed and slid the whip up from her stockings, twirling it in her hand. Mike whimpered, he had never been tied up and hit in the bedroom but Heather gave him a raised eyebrow and opened his wardrobe door. "You violated my sanctuary so I will do the same to you," she told him and then not hearing any pointless objection started looking through the top drawer. "And for every unsavoury item I find, there will be a punishment."

Mike groaned at this; he knew that Heather would find plenty that his debauched mind enjoyed but that she would term "unsavoury." The first few drawers brought nothing, but underneath the dozen pairs of footwear she found a safe and hauled it out.

"Code?"

Mike shook his head and Heather picked up a whip, bringing it down sharply on the tops of his thighs. Mike yelped and gasped as the rod struck his flesh, an instant, white-hot pain that shot through him instantly.

"I ask again, code?"

Mike shook his head again and pleaded with his tormentor but Heather was merciless and brought the whip down again on his thighs and then when Mike didn't yield, took aim at his penis and flashed it across his engorged organ with gusto.

Mike squealed and screamed but Heather merely held the weapon in front of her, indicating that she about to strike him for a fourth time. "The code?"

"1985," he muttered. "The year of my birthday."

Heather cackled and opened the safe, peering inside to find an array of financial and personal documentation but nothing incriminating and scowled at him. Did he really think she was there to steal his passport or bank statements? She put it back with an annoyed look on her face and turned her attention to another chest of drawers in the corner of the room.

Mike had been admiring the pretty teacher in her raunchy outfit that left her rear and her trimmed pubic hair on display as she walked around the room. While he had not ever had a girlfriend or partner that was into BDSM, he certainly found the clichéed bedroom outfit of his neighbour incredibly sexy and alluring. He would have her, despite her kinks.

Mike went white as she pulled out the first drawer and grinned at a dozen pornographic magazines and a handful of DVDs. There was no dominatrices on the covers which made Heather a little disappointed; she wanted to find someone into bondage like her and instead she counted them and told the stricken gentleman that he was due 19 lashes as a punishment.

This rose to 21 when she found a Fleshlight and a set of erotic die in the following drawer and then went to 22 when she spotted the naked model on his desk calendar.

Mike was simpering apologies and begging to be released but Heather took a deep breath and struck the whip across his chest, leaving a red tail behind her. Mike screamed and she removed a sock from the bedroom floor and stuffed it in his mouth. "Do that again and I shall double it," she warned and began criss-crossing his body with red marks.

Mike kept up the muffled groans and squeals, his idea of bedroom play was not being in this much pain. Heather counted out loud and triumphantly struck his exposed cock with the twenty-second stroke, with Mike almost crying through the humiliation and pain.

She took out the sock and waited for the abuse that would be forthcoming but Mike stayed silent, panting furiously but looking at her with scared eyes. Heather had observed the rigidity of his manhood through the entirety of his ordeal and noted that it had not flagged once; whatever he would later claim she knew that he got some sort of base pleasure from his experience with her.

She gave a wry smile and swung her legs over the naked, immobile gentleman and rested on his waist, his cock gently nestling against her butt-cheeks. He sniffed and watched her as she leant over him, looking at him in the eyes. "Say it. Say you want it."

Mike pursed his lips together and felt his cock twitch; of course he wanted sex but was that what Heather was offering? He didn't know for certain and hesitated. "Don't you want to bury your cock up there?"

Mike nodded and closed his eyes, awaiting the slap or punishment the crazy girl was about to dish out to him but all he felt was the sliding of Heather's body over his manhood. Heather moved back and forth over the erect cock of her victim so that it slid up and down her crack, touching her clitoris. She was already turned on by having to "punish" her companion more than two dozen times and now wanted to do the "intercourse bit" of her brand of sex – she had done foreplay.

The concupiscent woman, rubbed her gloved hands over her leather-clad body and pressed against her nipples before gently impaling herself on her partner, kneeling over his waist and using her thighs to begin a rocking motion.

Mike groaned as the warm, luscious lips of Heather's loins kissed his cock and began to stroke it; Heather was tight and she used her muscles to send ripples of enjoyment through his body. He gasped, and groaned, eager to maintain a rhythm with her by using his hips to press against the mattress. "Oh God," he cried and looked into the lustful eyes of Heather, passionately thrusting into him with her pulsing motions.

"You still like me?" Heather asked.

Mike gasped for air, he was panting with every thrust and nodded. "Yeah, oh God yeah."

"And you want a second date?" Heather squeezed out the question followed by a lustful grunt and waited; was she being unkind at asking that question when Mike's resolve would be at its weakest?

Mike didn't hesitate. "Yes," he called out and Heather began more vigorous thrusts into her partner. Mike couldn't hold out and emitted a brief "I'm gonna come."

Heather smiled and began playing with Mike's exposed nipples, looking straight at his eyes. She rolled them between her finger and her thumb, and Mike grunted and gasped with closed eyes. He was desperate to prolong his ejaculation and tightened his testicles, delaying his release.

His legs began to shake as Heather's expert nipple stroking and rocking on his cock pressured him into a release. Heather felt it, she wasn't going to orgasm on Mike's cock and waited as her body teased a massive ejaculation from him deep into her pussy.

They waited for a moment as Mike gave satisfied groans, savouring the final flashes of orgasmic delight and Heather looked at him with a nervous look on her face. "You still want that second date?"

"Yes," Mike gasped, his body panting and recovering from the intensity of the orgasm.

"Then I think it is only right," Heather said with a smile. "That Santa receives a present on Christmas Day."

Mike frowned and then laughed at Heather's mischievous look before scowling as Heather climbed off of him, swung her legs around and presented her wet, and leaking loins to his face. "Eww," he instinctively said and Heather raised her body and looked at him.

"Your present," she told him. "Now be a good little boy and be grateful."

Mike sighed and began to eat out the libidinous girl. She was most definitely wild, and it would take some time to get used to her, but she was also all he had dreamt of for months.

"Thank you," he replied as the first drops of his semen landed in his mouth.

12