A Present from Santa

Story Info
A new widow recieves a present from Santa.
1.4k words
3.99
26k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But I don't want to!!!!" The little voice shrieked. I hung my head and tried not to cry.

"But honey, Santa would like you to sit on his knee for the picture. Mommy would like you to sit on his knee for the picture too. Grammy and Grampy are looking forward to seeing the picture of their good little granddaughter sitting so pretty on Santa's lap." I was starting to sound as exasperated as I felt and that is never a good thing when dealing with a tired, whinny 5 year old girl.

"NO!!!!!!!!" She screamed. At that point, god bless her soul, the Elf came over and held her hand out to my daughter and asked her if she would like to come over to the snack table and have some milk and cookies with her. Samantha jumped of Santa's lap so fast she almost hurt him and ran off with the Elf to get the treats. Santa and I looked at each other and burst out laughing.

I stepped up to his side and started to apologize for my child's rude behavior, but he cut me off with a smile and a raised hand. "Don't worry about it "he said "She is just tired and behaving normal for her age." While he was talking I could not help but notice that his beard was not fake, it was very nice and full, very soft looking. In fact he was a very nice looking gentleman, oh about early 50's, he did not have the fat Santa tummy at all. I think he sort of noticed I was admiring him because all of a sudden he leaned closer towards me and asked"Does Mommy want to sit on Santa's lap? Have you been a good girl this year? What do you want for Christmas?"

My first thought was I wanted my husband back, but due to a car accident in the summer that was never going to happen. This was our first Christmas without Clay and it was proving to be harder then I had expected on my daughter and myself. Our entire family was having a tough time of it. Santa saw my sad look and pulled me onto his lap with a look of concern. "Why so sad little girl?" he asked "What can Santa help you with. Before I had even realized it I had spilled the whole sad story out along with my tears into Santa's beard.

He just rubbed my back and listened to the whole sad tale, when I had finished he just sighed and hugged me close. That hug and silent acceptance did more to help my aching heart then any and all of the kind words I had heard since that tragic day. Right about then I started to notice just how comfortable his lap was feeling under my stocking covered legs. During my crying spell my skirt had ridden up just enough under my bum that I could feel the fuzzy softness of his furry red Santa suit. The Santa suit was soft but the muscles under it were anything but. I was feeling a sort of strange, a warm muzzy feeling, suddenly I realized that I was feeling something I had not felt in a long time. Santa was making me hot!

I looked at him with a look of surprise; he just smiled at me and gently stroked the side of my breast. "Hmmm I think I know just want you need for Christmas." He said with a wink. "HO HO HO"he said into the side of my neck as I felt his lips and soft beard trace a line towards my shoulder. I was filled with wonder and delight as parts of my body started to respond to his gentleness. With me on his right leg and his arm holding my suddenly warm body his left hand was free to wonder and it did. His hand was in its traditional white glove and watching it move around my leg while the mall's Christmas Carols played in the background was slightly surreal. I watched it play with the hem of my skirt sliding up and down my leg from the knee to the top of my leather ankle boot. I found myself holding my breath watching his glove slowly move higher on my leg, looking at his smiling jolly face, I opened my legs for Santa.

"Oh what a good girl you are." He breathed into my ear; I could feel myself getting wet. His hand went even higher, I could not help myself I was starting to squirm and rock on his leg that was when I noticed I was having an affect on him as well. His lap was no longer just the firm muscled lap he had been; it was becoming a hard lap with a definite Yule log in the middle of it. "Vixen" he said as I wiggled my thigh more firmly against his impressive erection. I smiled a happy wicked smile. His hand on my breasts was squeezing and kneading my hard nipple while this other hand had made its way up to the top of my stocking and was stroking the soft tender flesh it found there.

"What do you want for Christmas?" he asked me. "What do you really want?" His gloved finger was touching the edge of my panty, just gently running along the edge of the elastic. Even though he could not see them, I was glad I had worn my favorite pair of Christmas panties, they had mistletoe on them. I always smiled when I thought about getting "kisses under the mistletoe". He brought his hand back out from under my skirt and looked at his white gloved fingers. There was the evidence of my arousal, wet, sticky, sweet smelling juices. He smiled as he sucked his finger.

I gushed , burying my face into his beard, I threw both arms around his neck. and I said" Santa, all I want for Christmas is an orgasm." Santa just smiled and pushed his erection harder against me. He slowly traced out the length of my leg from knee to inner thigh with his gloved hand, teasing me with swirls of his finger along my soft flesh. When he reached the crotch of my mistletoe panties he pulled on my earlobe with his teeth. I was so hot and wet I was finding it difficult to not moan. His fingers were quick as he pulled aside the thin wet fabric and started tracing the lightly furred outer lips of my womanhood. I was having a hard time deciding whether I wanted to rub against his hand or his erection.

His fingers slipped inside my labia, his thumb landing directly on my erect clit and his first finger slid into me. Oh my god" I thought to myself as I started to spasm around his gloved fingers, the fabric adding an unusual texture to the expert movements of his hand.

"Oh Santa" I moaned into his beard.

"Have you been a good girl?" He asked.

"OH yes, I have tried to be good" I answered.

"Really good?" He asked again.

"Oh yes , really good" my breath was coming faster and faster as his hand was bringing me closer and closer to that magic moment.

"OK then here is your present" he said as he probed deep inside me rubbing my G spot and my world exploded as I reached the moment of orgasm.

I held my breath and moaned into his beard, my body spasmed around his hand, gushing and soaking his gloved hand with my sweet release.

"HO HO HO little girl, I hope you will try to be better for next year. Then you will bet an even better present" he chuckled into my ear.

I sat there for a moment catching my breath, suddenly remembering we were at the mall. I looked around but there were no other people near by since it was basically closing time. I slid off of his lap and kissed him on the mouth.

"Thank you Santa for the best present ever." Then with very shaky legs I walked over to collect my daughter from the wonderful teenage Elf. I promised both of them that we would come back the next day to have the picture taken when she was not so tired and cranky. While we walked off, I looked back to see if Santa was watching us leave but he was no where's to be seen. Oh right I chuckled remembering the Yule log, I bet Santa is busy right now unwrapping a package of his own.

Merry Christmas to everyone from Daddy's Tisha