A Price to Pay

Story Info
His Mistress can be hard to please.
1.1k words
4.09
18.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack597
Jack597
172 Followers

His Mistress is a harsh task master. She expects him to tend to her in whatever way she requires. For the moment.

When he complies, she might allow him some pleasure, but she always exacts a price for whatever she bestows.

The very thought of kneeling before her makes him hard. Being given the permission is nearly too much to bear.

She stands now in open-toed platforms, legs sheathed in silky nylons up to her thighs. She looms over him. Naked before her, he longs to lick her toes through the nylon, to run his tongue up the arch and around the ankle. Oh, to feel the texture of her skin through the hose.

But he dare not indulge without her permission.

She finally grants it with two taps of her riding crop to the top of his head.

His long tongue slithers out and begins to make its rounds. First those beautiful toes, then over the delicate contours of one foot and...

She abruptly turns on her heel, puts her back to him.

"Move higher," she commands.

He runs his tongue up her shapely calves to the back of her knees. He loves the back of her knees; the dimpled indent; the way the flesh flexes beneath the nylon when she lifts her leg. He must put his mouth on them to suck and tongue them through the nylon. The aroma of the nylon, the taste of it and her flesh in his mouth is more than he can stand.

Licking the back of her knee, his eyes scan up to the top of her stockings, then beyond the lacy edge to her smooth thighs and magnificent bottom.

"Please Mistress, may I move higher?" he begs.

Two taps signal her approval.

He begins to work his way northward, caressing the nylon with his tongue as he goes. Reaching the top of the stocking, he pauses to run it over a garter stay, then along the juncture of the stocking top and the skin of her thigh. He slithers it over the top and down inside the hose for an instant. His tongue meeting both nylon and sweet flesh sends tingling pulses to his cock.

Her sudden intake of air through her teethe betrays her pleasure too. But to remind him of his place, she quickly looks back over her shoulder and administers a solid rap to his behind.

His cock throbs. He is fully aroused.

The stretchy ring she has placed around his scrotal sac feels more constrictive now. Another rap to his ass causes his balls to jiggle, accentuating the feeling of confinement from the cock ring. His tongue, now fully on the flesh of her bountiful thighs and moving up, is lapping and slithering; leaving a slick coat of his own saliva.

"Move higher," she again commands.

He inches still higher until his tongue contacts her ass cheek at the juncture with her thigh. He nudges the fleshy overhang with his nose, then runs his tongue along it to lick it slick too. A squeak of pleasure from his Mistress and he knows he's doing what is required. But he then receives another sharp rap to his behind.

"Watch it, slave. Lick only what you are given permission to lick."

"Yes, my loving Mistress. I beg your forgiveness."

Two taps to his head provide her only answer.

He laps his tongue thoroughly over one half of her glorious ass, then the other.

He feels another two-tap to his head.

He quickly moves to a more inner portion; slithers his wet tongue between the cheeks then back out. Her deep crevice is warm and smoky.

"Mistress, may I go further? he pleads.

Two more taps.

He darts his tongue deeper into it, runs it up lasciviously, then back down. The full sense of her fabulous ass elicits a low animal growl from his wanton mouth. If he could, he would surely devour her whole.

"More," she whispers, as she bends slightly to open herself more to him.

Springing at her cue, he grabs her ass cheeks, spreads them further, and plunges his tongue onto her rosy anus. He licks all around her puckered bud, then drunk with her fragrances, he runs his tongue in and out to explore the edges with each of his thrusts. She moans with delight. She is captivated by his tongue thrusting and lapping at her most private place.

"Make it good, slave. I command you to make it good."

Reaching her free hand around behind her, she presses his head more firmly into her ass. He can barely breathe, but he laps at her and plunges even deeper.

Her body is flushing now; she is going to cum with her slaves tongue deep in her ass. He can feel her every motion, her every spasm. Her sphincter contracts, squeezing his tongue like the cock ring is squeezing his testicles.

She cries out, "Oh that's GOOD! Yes! Yes!"

She undulates her hips; jerks; then goes utterly still. Only her face contorts as she gets her cookies in a most depraved way.

Her orgasm is so intense, he whimpers for his own release. His trembling fingers on her ass and his twitching cock against her leg are all the request she needs to give him two taps.

Permission granted.

The response is instant. He heaves against her; his cock bucks; his thick ejaculate shoots onto her nylons and the floor.

He quakes and gasps in the aftermath. His mind is filled with images of her smooth flesh; the luscious crack of her magnificent ass; his hot load soaking into her nylons. It is all so nasty, so fulfilling and...

She snaps him out of it with a quick flick to his balls and a stern reminder. "You're not finished yet. Clean up your mess."

Like a thirsty doberman, he greedily begins to lap the cum off her legs.

She gives him one hard rap to the top of his head to put a halt to that.

"SLOWLY," she commands. "You must show me your tongue as you lick."

Trying again, he slithers along the nylon more slowly and deliberately to be sure she can see each movement. He collects several gobs of cum until his tongue is thoroughly coated, then presents it to her, twisting it in the air for her approval.

"That's better; show me what you've gathered BEFORE you swallow."

He swallows, then carefully gathers more, showing her each pearl as he does. After her legs are clean, he moves to the floor. The tip of his tongue dips into a small pool of it, but it drips off as he tries to take it in. Her eyes widen. The pleasure she is taking is evident.

Collecting it again, and succeeding, he throws his head back and points his tongue upward to allow it to migrate along the full length.

She whispers faintly, "Yes my darling; that's it."

She closes her eyes.

He has pleased her greatly.

This time.

Jack597
Jack597
172 Followers