A Primrose Path Ch. 01

Story Info
An early swing adventure.
2.9k words
3.86
45.2k
3
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy's Story:

It was a lazy summer Thursday afternoon, and work was very slow when I received an email from my friend Randy desperately trying to put together a surprise birthday party for his wife Deb tomorrow night. Men, I thought, always waiting till the last minute to pull off an event that obviously should be given a few more days thought and planning at the very least. However, Deb deserved more than a flimsy excuse for a party and I agreed that my husband Art and I would both be at the bar / restaurant several towns away by 9pm for the "Big Surprise" party.

Shopping for a gift was easy - a quick stop at the local candle shop for a "Mango/Kiwi"candle - her favorite scent - and then down the street to the local adult store for an appropriate card. Although Art and I had talked about opening our horizons, I wasn't sure how he would feel about Randy or that most the invited guests were part of his swingers group.

Art Remembers:

I had placed a few ads of my own online. Some were looking for swingers and others were looking for....trouble. Being male, I found more of the latter than the former. It was not really a competition as much as a game. I never really expected anything to come of my suggestion that we find some outside entertainment sometime. It had been several weeks since I had even made the suggestion When we got to the bar and a bunch of normal middle-aged looking folks were milling about I wasn't sure what to expect. I hoped that the women would at least be decent looking.

Cathy:

That morning, Billy "the Big Hawk" was on-line and somewhere in the IM'ing conversation, as a tease, I let it slip that we were going out to a swinger's party that evening. Although Billy was interested, I was sure that my casualness surprised him so I invited him to stop by for drinks if he wanted a closer look at the body on the other side of the keyboard. That evening, I put on my favorite party dress that has a scoop neckline cut down to my nipples and an even shorter hemline. I looked incredibly hot for all the men. Being a Leo, I was ready to roar this evening.

Randy, being a big fan of my outward affections and protector of my "virtue", was going to watch over me this evening, as I had invited a guy (Billy) who I'd never met face-to-face before to meet me there. The lioness was to be in control but careful this evening. As I viewed the long pub tables stretched across the back wall, I mentally placed the men according to my seating preference around me. Billy would sit on my left, Randy across from me, his wife Deb next to him, and some new guys kitty-corner and to the left. To my right sat my husband Art.

Shortly after 9:30, late as always, Randy brought the birthday girl, gave me a big hello kiss and sat across from me with his wife. Then, after a few introductory remarks from the other males at the table and maybe a quick glance and acknowledgement from the ladies, Billy came in, recognized my dress and description and sat to my left. I don't know if you ever tried to juggle three men at once, but let me tell you it isn't as easy as one would think. As Randy continued to flirt with me from across the table, playing footsie with me under the table, Art was rubbing his leg up against my leg, and adjusting his crotch. Billy, thinking he was the star-attraction on a first date drew the conversation around to him as he began running his right hand up and down my leg - eventually reaching all the way up to and gently touching my wet panties.

Art:

Maybe due to the volume in the club or maybe by predetermination, the table of people seemed to split into two sections. There was this hearing- impaired but cute blond in front of me, her tall and friendly husband at her side. Next to them and on my right was a single male friend of theirs. We chatted a bit, only occasionally about anything sexual. On the far side of the table were Randy and Debbie (the only two people who's names I had allowed to sink in at the time), an athletic looking black man, an older man with a handlebar mustache, and a guy who I later found out to be the Big Hawk from one of my wife's chat rooms. There may have been others there but they fell below my already dim radar. My wife had been acting weird for a while now but she was paying most of her attention to her left, leaving me with a quintet of unknowns to converse with about sex, drugs and rock and roll. At least my new friends weren't boring.

Cathy:

It was time for Deb to open her gifts. There were a few fragrant candles perfect for dripping wax onto a naked body. Then there was chocolate body paint and, amazingly, a remote-controlled dildo that performed at various speeds and functions. I was surprised at how quickly that toy slipped out of view, as it's remote control was being passed around the table. All of the gifts seemed aimed at either teasing her or turning her on and they mostly seemed to be working.

I was on my third drink by the time I started to wonder who was fixing these things. Either being the new kid on the block or sitting between all the horny men was gratifying. A few more drinks and I wasn't sure if I wasn't the b-day girl with all the masculine attention that I had been receiving.

Although Billy and I found IM'ing an easy way to correspond, we really hadn't gotten to talk to each other except that we that both loved sailing and craved adventures outside the box, which helped explained his interest in bondage. I knew he would be up for playing around and it was just a matter of time before I would enjoy his pleasures. All the while, the Big Hawk kept leaning into me and moving closer. His right knee and hand were between my legs and the smells and light, tickling touches made my skin tingle as if I were being devoured. I found myself letting go and joining in the other conversations and wondering what it would be like kissing some of these other men and even women.

Art:

As things began to wind down, I found myself wondering what was supposed to happen next. Did some kind of trap door open and we all tumbled into some giant bed together? Nobody was really talking about it around my end of the table but the underlying hints and encouragements were certainly there. Nobody quite came out and asked me if I'd ever done any swinging, but I assumed they knew I hadn't. Suddenly people were getting up, shouting goodbyes, shaking hands, giving hugs and kisses all around and then there Kat was pulling on my arm.

Cathy:

It turned out, Art planned on getting a massage later that weekend from a female acquaintance of his and that was my cue to call Billy to see if we could get together at the same time. I knew my old dog would try to get a bone this afternoon. But I felt like I was more than well equipped to play that game. As I hurried Art out the door, I waited not so patiently for Billy to get "in and out" before hubby got back. I lit a few fragrant candles for atmosphere and left the blinds ajar to filter the light and hide the view from any potential visitors.

By the time Billy got here, I was more than ready for him to show me his stuff. He brought with him a cold bottle of Spanish wine that was chilled to perfection. After he popped this cork I got ready to pop his. He poured us each a glass and offered them up for approval. As he ever so gently leant into me and kissed my lips, he moved slowly down my neck and shoulders taking his time and making sure that I was enjoying every second. His deft hands slipped the straps of my dress down and off of my shoulders and he easily unzipped the back. As I stood there with my breasts popping over my bra, he unlatched the front and tossed it to the corner. He laid me on my back and found the snap at the side of my thong. Although I was nervous, it did not compare to what I felt next when he eagerly blindfolded me with a silk scarf he pulled from his bag. What was he going to do now? Although he was so gentle, I knew that he was into bondage and the unknown was what began to terrify me now. Shit, how could I be so stupid that I didn't have a back-up plan? I almost wished that Art was on his way home and catching us in the act. Of course, that was probably part of the thrill anyway. At least, if he came back soon I'd probably be alive in the morning and not handcuffed to the bed without a key when my daughter came home.

The blindfold distorted my senses as it kept me in total darkness. I felt the fan blowing and it felt good against my body. Sensing my fear at a clanking sound, Billy told me to "relax and enjoy" as he dripped a wet liquid, first into my mouth, then over my breasts. The (white?) wine tasted delicious, and then even better with a deep sultry kiss thrown into the mix. He slowly licked the liquid off of my breasts and nibbled at my perky nipples - making them ache, as they were already really hard. Next I felt a cold drip against my nipples, which slid down my belly and danced nicely around my shaved and heart-shaped pussy hair. The liquid dripped into my cunt and I could feel his finger exploring where it had gone. I almost screamed when he pushed an ice cube deep inside my pussy.

"Kat, do you trust me?" he asked.

Oh, how I wanted to say no, but my ears heard a weak "yeah" escape my lips. Scared, but not wanting to miss anything on this unexpected sexual adventure, I began to relax a little more and enjoy the fondling. Hot drops landed on my tummy and on my breasts. Oh my, it was candle wax dripping ever so lightly that was hurting me so good now. Then I felt a silk fabric flowing up and down my body making me tingle with excitement. His hands played with my mine, before gently wrapping a silk scarf around my wrists and tying them above my head. He gently pushed the back of my knees onto my stomach and began licking my pussy. I felt uncomfortable and embarrassed as this was not part of Art and my usual sexual routine. However, whatever he was doing down there felt incredibly erotic. He kept fingering, licking and playing me till I was out of control. Vibrations shuddered from my cunt to my extremities releasing the last bit of tension that I felt as I came for the first of many times that afternoon.

Billy lifted my head up and allowed me to take a few more sips of wine while I tried to cool off. I was drifting in and out of ecstasy when I realized that I hadn't had the opportunity to even touch his manhood let alone pleasure him. For that matter, I hadn't even the faintest idea how large he was. Not for one moment was I allowed to "feel him out". Hmmm, possibly he was challenged in that department and that is why his "It's better to give than receive" attitude prevailed. He turned me over doggy-style, and positioned my ass over a pillow on the edge of the waterbed and then positioned himself in front and to the side of me so he could tease my mouth with the tip of his cock. I tried to lunge forward and get a bigger taste, but he pulled back and whispered "patience". Each time I tried to get a bit more, I was allowed only a taste so I got him as wet as possible to encourage him to penetrate my waiting mouth. But instead he moved behind me and began to tease my temporarily neglected but oh so ready snatch with a warm wet dick that I had not yet laid eyes on.

First he rubbed his dick along my vaginal walls and then probed my waiting hole with just a bit of the tip. I was dripping wet with a combination of fear and lust.

Art was a good size but I'd had bigger and I didn't know if this was going to be big, BIGGER or HUGE! He eased another inch or two in and then, on the count of three; he plowed into me with all of his might. Oh my, it felt like he was trying to press out through my belly button! Why had he been keeping this from me all afternoon? He was banging me and grinding his cock deep into what felt like my stomach. Harder and harder he pumped me till I was about to explode. If Art were at the back patio now he would be getting quite a show. He said that he likes to watch a good porn video now and then. Well, this would be better than anything he's watched in quite a while I'll bet.

When his pace slowed a bit, to my surprise, he withdrew partway from my well-fucked pussy and immediately began to reposition himself at my back door. I'd done that before and used to really enjoy it but, on a first "date". My anus could not be very loose and I sure hoped he'd go slowly there. Still, I was too mesmerized to speak. He pushed me down a bit lower on my knees.

"Would you like me to dribble a little grease back there?" Billy asked of me from above and behind.

"Yes, Sir!" I replied as he slowly began to pour what felt like massage oil onto my clenched starfish.

He withdrew from my pussy which left me feeling so very empty, but then he started to use his dick to rub the oil into the puckered hole that had to be glaring at him by now. Although he'd been fucking me for quite a while, he was still very hard when, with a gentle 1-inch stab, he pushed just the tip of his cock past my anal ring. When I recoiled he withdrew but stabbed me again with a bit more length this time. He eased his way forward until he was in deep enough for his balls to be slapping against my body too. Soon he began to fuck my tight anus with glee. It had been a long time since I had anything back there and it felt even better than I remembered.

As he was plowing me with reckless abandon, I played with my clit while he rammed me over and over again from behind. After a few extra hard thrusts and a scream on my part, he pulled out, pressed his dick into the crack of my ass and sprayed his jizz all over my ass and lower back. As it dribbled down my butt cheeks, I lay there totally spent from the afternoon's activities.

While I lay on my back to recover, a warm wet soapy towel cleaned me up and another dry one dried me off. My hands were untied and my blindfold removed. A lovely flower was being plucked from above and the loose petals fell gently on my chest and then were massaged into my skin. A quick look at the time told him it was time to go, and after a sweet good-bye kiss he was on his way out the door.

When Art came home a few minutes later it was all I could do to keep from bursting with excitement and fear. "How was your massage? I thought you said you might have to spend the night up there. Guess that didn't work out, eh?"

Could he tell that anything was different about me? Did he notice the pillow I left on the edge of the waterbed mattress? Did he catch the sarcasm in my voice? Were there cum stains on the pillow?

Art:

When I got home I was disappointed that the massage I had gone for had been quick, not very sensual and certainly not erotic. It hadn't even taken the kinks out of my back. I certainly didn't need any of the condoms I had taken out of our "just-in-case" supply box. When I went to replace them, I saw that the box had been moved and that there were even some missing?! Damn, why was that pillow positioned that way on the mattress? There is only one reason to put it there. Let me recheck that condom count... again!