A Prince, A Trollop, A Troll Ch. 01

Story Info
Princess has nasty encounter with a well-endowed troll.
3.1k words
3.98
80.9k
28

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 11/02/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers

It was long tradition that the night before her formal betrothal the princess to be wed would spend the night locked in the tower of the northern keep guarded by her husband to be. It was an ancient tradition where the first king of Pridania spirited away his beloved from her homeland—the king's family's long-standing enemy----and locked her in his castle's tower to keep her safe from her father's army. The alternate version of the story is he abducted and raped the daughter of his family's rivals and kept her locked in his tower as she produced five sons and three daughters during the next twenty years. The version of the story believed largely depended on one's birthplace: west of the River Ardo believed the first version, east of the River claimed the second version to be true. The actual truth was lost to history, but the tradition for the men of the Pridan family remained.

The minor prince Dev waited at the base of the tower outside the heavy wooden door with two of his men at arms. The three of them were hardly an army, or even a decent guard, but it was just a ritual that was observed for tradition. His men had even taken the tradition of drinking wine while they waited for the midnight bell whereupon Dev would scale the tower stairs and take his bride to start their ritual betrothal.

Ven and Ord were already drunk, laughing and joking at Dev having to wait to take the maidenhead of his bride to be. When Ven made that statement, Dev snorted in response.

"Her maidenhead is long gone," he commented with a grin.

"Oh ho, and you took it I suppose?" Ord asked. He was swaying back and forth slightly as if fighting a steady breeze.

"That's what she told me...but she certainly didn't behave like a maiden when I penetrated her." Dev couldn't help but smile at the memory. Theirs hadn't been a long courtship, but it had been intense. The princess did not come to the relationship a virgin, of that Dev was sure. He didn't care the least of her history; he wasn't interested in an innocent girl for a wife, he wanted a hussy who could match his drive.

"Bit of a trollop, is she?" Ven leered.

"Not a bit," Dev said. "She's a pure trollop."

The other two burst out laughing at the braggadocio he used to display his wife-to-be's libido.

"And what would her father say about that?" Ord asked.

Dev lifted an eyebrow and looked out the corner of his eye at his loyal retainer. "I asked him about that. He said he was glad to marry her off, nothing but trouble since the day she was born, he was half worried he was going to half to ship her off to the nuns if she got a bellyful before she was married."

The two men looked in surprise at Dev, then burst out laughing again. The laughter was suddenly cut short as thick black arrows suddenly sprouted from Ord and Ven's chests. They tried to breathe, sucking heavily to catch their breath, but it was useless. The pair slid to the ground as Dev stood rooted in place, unable to move, not comprehending what was happening.

A moment later his head rang with pain and he found himself on his knees trying to clear his vision. His ears were filled with a dull roar and waves of nausea rolled over him.

"Stupid human," a guttural voice said to him. "Waiting here, on troll lands, to bed a woman. Why wait? I'll take her now."

Dev was then kicked in the stomach by a heavy leather boot. The force of the blow picked him up and threw his body against the side of the tower, knocking the wind out of his lungs. He gasped for breath as his attacker came into view. The light of the full moon illuminated the ugly face of the troll that had assaulted him. Its gray-green skin was mottled with brown spots; red eyes flared under an impossibly heavy brow and sharp, pointed teeth protruded from its maw. Black, rubbery lips pulled back in a leer of pleasure. "When I'm done with your woman, I'll come back here and kill you," the troll promised and kicked Dev in the head, knocking him out.

The troll then ripped the oak door off the hinges and entered the tower. Like most trolls he was incredibly tall and broad, this monster stood nearly eight feet tall and weighed just over a half ton, in a fight he was more than a match for any normal human. The tower had been built to defend the frontier and as such the hallways and stairs were extra wide. The troll still had difficulty working his way up the spiral staircase, his wide shoulders, heavy armor and long spear gave him little room to maneuver. The long stairway ended at the tower top room were a woman was casually lounging on the large bed covered with rich silk coverings.

"You're early," she called out to him. Her eyes were half-closed and the cloying smell of stimweed smoke was heavy in the air. The woman, the princess, the troll told himself, was chained to the heavy wrought iron bed. The silver chain looped around her left ankle, the length of the restraint ran around the bed, and was securely locked to a heavy black ring at the foot of the bed. In other circumstances the ritual presentation would have been erotic, but the unexpected presence of the troll instead made it terrifying.

"I did not know I was expected," the troll growled in the human language. He hated using the human's words, but they found him speaking in their language all the more horrifying. The moment he spoke, the girl froze, then shot open her eyes and gazed at him, frightened like a rabbit caught in the open field by a diving hawk. He grunted in satisfaction at her reaction and dropped his weapons.

"Don't hurt me," she whimpered. "Don't kill me."

He grunted again. "I won't kill you," he promised. "But I can't promise this won't hurt."

To her credit the princess held her composure. She was in a completely vulnerable position for she had been waiting for her lover but was instead confronted by a monster. There was no way she could possibly fight off the troll—that she had presence of mind enough to realize—and instead chose to flee, but forgot she was still chained to the bed. She moved lithely, quickly, as someone accomplished with the strengths and limits of her body, but the moment the silver chain reached its full length, she was jerked to the ground. She had been trying to reach one of the windows opposite the stairs' entrance, but fell pitifully short.

Gork stood impassive and amused. Human females were frighteningly frail compared to the sturdy troll women he normally fucked, still there was something indefinable and compelling about the human female form. This one was almost already fully revealed to him. She wore only a thin, sheer white chemise to cover her breasts; it barely reached her midriff. Her loins and buttocks were even less protected; a loincloth-like garment—this one even more sheer than the top—half-hid her yellow fur covered pudenda though left her smoothly curved buttocks exposed for the material pulled up between the cleft. It wasn't something any self-respecting troll would wear, but humans were an odd race. The girl struggled and whimpered as Gork advanced on her, but the chain wouldn't release her and she carried no weapon.

"Fight back if you want," he said to her stopping just a few paces from her crouching form. "You won't hurt me." He half grunted, half laughed. "I like a female that fights." Moving impossibly quickly his giant hand shot out and caught her arm. She screamed in terror and tried to get away but his grip was like iron. He casually twisted her arm and tossed her back on the bed where she landed in a twisted heap.

Wasting no time he pounced on her and pulled at the silken garment covering her sex. She struggled, confused as her long, golden hair fell into her face, the panties stretched, then tore, leaving bright red welts on her skin, but she was now open and exposed to the troll.

"Fight," he told her, flipping her onto her back. The girl's pink nipples were now exposed for her chemise had rucked up, releasing her oversized breasts. They were unattractive to Gork's eyes, but he wasn't here for the view. Taking his instruction to heart, the girl began to fight back, she clawed and hit at the massive forearm that was pinning her to the bed. Gork barely felt her struggles. "Good," he complimented her, keeping her down with his hand and supplementing her immobility with a heavy foot on her ankle chain.

In a practiced, one-handed move he opened up the front of his leather armor and pulled out his sex organ. It was only half-erect but the size was intimidating to a simple human girl. It was more massive than any penis she had ever seen on a horse or bull. It wasn't the fact she was about to be raped that scared her. Romina was frightened by the sheer size of the organ that was going to penetrate her. After a moment's pause in her struggles she redoubled her efforts to fight off the troll, but it was a useless for the monster was far too strong for her.

"This will hurt," the troll informed her. Romina had no doubt of that and so she resumed her struggles again, but between the troll's hand and the chain, there was little she could do to improve her situation. He wrenched her legs open as wide as possible to accommodate his substantial girth. Unready for coitus, her sex was closed and dry, that didn't matter to Gork, but he knew it would be impossible for him to enjoy the act if he weren't able to correctly penetrate her. The problem was solved by a simple dose of troll instinct.

Romina felt her nether regions suddenly soaked in a warm liquid. She looked down at herself, panicked that perhaps the monster had cut her open and her blood was flowing out. But that was far from the situation. A stream of a white-yellow viscous liquid was issuing forth from the monster's penis; at first she thought he was p1ss1ng on her but realized that was wrong. Gork's dark red eyes had half rolled up into his skull and for the briefest of moments she thought maybe he had over-excited himself and finished the job before he had started.

"Urgh," he grunted as his eyes refocused. "Now you'll be able to take me." He wiped his cock around in the sticky-slick liquid that pooled on her belly, then presented the head to her opening. "This is going to hurt you," he told her with a leering grin, then shoved his mottled green cock forward and into her body.

Romina screamed in pain so loudly her throat went raw from the exertion. Fully erect his sex was nearly two feet long and as wide as her doubled up fists. At first it didn't truly hurt her, but once the overlarge head was inside of her and he kept pushing more and more into her body, the pain became unbearable. She screamed and cried and whimpered and struggled to get away, but everything she did was useless. And worse her reaction only excited Gork even more. His member hardened so that it was like a hewn from the heart of an oak. He wasn't able to sink his entire length into her—that would have been flatly impossible—but he tried as hard as he could to force as much of himself inside her as possible. Once he bottomed out, he grunted, pulled back, and thrust in again.

Once she had been initially penetrated and stretched, Romina found the actual thrusting to be much less painful. There was little she could do at this point and resigned herself to be held down by the monster's massive paw and organ. It was princesses duty, she had been told time and time again, to do many things she would find distasteful and demeaning. She told herself this was one of those occasions.

It didn't take the monster long to find a rhythm he enjoyed; once he did he starting laying into Romina. She had resolved to suffer under the troll's humiliation, but was shocked and horrified when her body started to betray her and the sensations of the troll's cock in her pussy began to arouse her.

Gork first noticed the change in his victim's state when Romina stopped crying and mewling her agony and began breathing heavily and groaning in response to his thrusts. "Good," he complimented her. "Human females always learn to enjoy a fucking from a troll." He barked out his laughter.

There was nothing Romina could do. He was ugly and disgusting but he was giving her incredible pleasure and pain at the same time. She turned her head so she wouldn't have to look at him, closed her eyes and concentrated on the sensations filling her body. She struggled and pushed against her body's involuntary reaction, but she could only resist for so long. Soon her body started shaking uncontrollably and she cried out again, this time not from the pain, but from the crashing waves of pleasure that brought her to climax.

There was the briefest of pauses in Gork's motions as he watched Romina's orgasm. He let out his grunting laugh and then resumed his motions. Romina was now fully engaged. She never imagined she would have been able to accept such a large organ into her tiny pussy, but it was taking place. Her thighs were splayed wide and it felt as if she were being split in twain, but the pain was almost worth the pleasure. Disgusted at her reaction to her violation, she cried. She told herself the tears were because of the crime being committed against her, but in her secret heart she could admit the pain mixed with pleasure was so shameful that she perversely found some joy.

Because the monster was so much larger than the nubile princess she couldn't reach his body with her hands, she couldn't embrace him. She was little more than a pinned target of the massive spear that sprouted from his groin. So long was his weapon that even Gork could barely reach Romina. He liked it better than way, he could watch her and didn't have touch more of her too soft and smooth skin.

He was a troll of large appetites and pleasures. It always took Gork a long time to reach the apex of his mating ritual; during his long thrusting he brought Romina to orgasm two more times. Each time made him laugh. But finally even the masterful troll had had enough and he prepared himself to seed his mate.

There was little that could control the actions of a troll once his orgasm started. His red eyes fully rolled up into his skull and his thrusts became more urgent. Pungent sweat broke out all over his body and he faintly trembled with desire.

When his time finally came, Romina found herself screaming again, this time because of pure pain. His seed burst into her and it burned worse than any of the hottest foods she had ever eaten, worse than a boiling bath, worse than the time her older brother held her hand over the fire. So great was the pain she wanted to vomit, but her body was paralyzed with the pain. Finally it was over for Gork's penis contracted slightly and he slipped out of her body. When he pulled out she felt an odd sense of emptiness, almost loneliness, though the pain greatly abated when he was gone. His exertions had completed exhausted the troll and he collapsed to the floor next to the bed.

"That was wonderful," he grunted up to her. "What did you think?"

Romina just rolled to her side and tried to keep from crying. Her body shook slightly with her sobs and her thighs burned with the fluid that leaked out of her sex. It was too much to process all at once. Now that it was over she dreaded to discover what the monster had planned for her next.

"Well?" he grunted after a long silent pause, he liked to be complimented after breeding a female. Romina didn't want to admit anything to him, her pain or her pleasure. "Was I the best you ever had?" He laughed as if he already knew the answer.

Romina only whimpered noncommittally because she didn't want to admit the truth. Gork struggled back to his feet and stood next to the bed, his organ still hanging out of his leather breaches. "Every female loves to be stabbed with a weapon like this!" he declared, grabbing his cock and shaking it at her.

Romina could barely open her eyes to acknowledge him.

"What about you?" a voice asked from behind the troll. "Do you like a weapon like this?" A moment later a bright silver spearhead burst through Gork's chest accompanied by a spray of dark red, nearly purple, blood that covered the bed and the princess. Gork tried to turn around to face his attacker, but he was held fast by his attacker. He was far from dead but was rapidly dying. In frustration he reached up and snapped the head off the spear and took two steps forward, freeing his body from the shaft of the weapon.

"I'll kill you!" Gork spluttered, stumbling around, unable to focus. Blood was flowing down his chest, staining the thick black fur on his torso and around his cock. More was coming out of his mouth.

"I doubt it," Dev said, slipping nimbly aside as the troll swiped at him, lost his balance and fell to the floor dead.

"How?" was all Romina could think to ask. She was still covered in the troll's blood and stunned by both attacks. Dev was bruised and battered from his earlier beating from Gork. He walked forward and picked up the bloody spearhead where it Gork had dropped it.

"My family has always been prepared. We've stored troll killing spears here for years, just a bit of magic lets it slip through troll hide like a hot knife into butter." He wasn't able to say anything else, but took a few more steps forward and collapsed on the bed next to his wife to be.

ZotDragon
ZotDragon
439 Followers