A Prince, A Trollop, A Troll Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was embarrassed, ashamed, that she hadn't been able to resist Sefayia's spanking. Romina's body shuddered with her cries and tears streaked down her face. She was barely aware of being lifted off the queen's lap, being set on her feet and being embraced and kissed by Sefayia.

"You did wonderfully, girl," the queen complimented her, holding her tight and kissing her cheeks.

"Th-th-thank you," Romina responded automatically between her sobs. Her hands were still bound behind her back and she wondered when she would be released. The presence of the queen's body was comforting, especially because the queen was fully clothed and she was still nude. Sefayia tilted her girl's head upward and placed a firm kiss on her lips. Romina responded automatically opening her mouth to accept the queen's tongue as it explored her mouth.

"Good girl," Sefayia whispered in her ear. Then the queen's hand was between Romina's legs, searching out the girl's slick pleasure bud. The fine calfskin gloves didn't hide any of the girl's sensitive parts to her probing fingers. Romina's body stiffened as Sefayia's fingers penetrated her pussy while her thumb rubbed the bud around and around in ever-intensening circles. "Just let yourself cum," she whispered. "You'll feel so much better afterwards. Convert the pain to pleasure, the pleasure to pain."

Romina gasped several times and her legs wanted to give out and the rest of her body was frozen in too-powerful pleasure. Then it was impossible to breathe at all.

"Let it cum," Sefayia ordered her, once again reverted to her regal voice.

"Let it cum," the audience echoed.

It was remembering and realizing she was on display to an audience that finally pushed her over the edge. "Ahhhgggh!" Romina screamed as her cunt gushed forth her pleasure juices and her body collapsed again the queen. A moment later the world when to gray, then black, as she passed out.

12