A Prisoner to the Middle Sex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke in the daylight, Pim gently rousing me from my sleep. "Wake up" she insisted. Opening my eyes I saw that the three who were there the previous night had returned, and with them three other young ladyboys - the latter seeming entirely oblivious to my presence.

"We have to go upstairs now" she said.

"Okay" I replied, not previously having realised there was an upstairs. But I was still very weak and wobbly, and Pim had to help me to my feet - both still naked, but no longer really caring. Supporting my weight she helped me to make the climb.

The upstairs room wasn't much of an improvement on the lower floor, the only noticeable difference being an extra mattress. Pim lowered me onto the one that lay in the centre of the floor. "You rest" she said "and I come back quick". She was only gone for a few moments and came back with a little food, that between us we silently devoured. Then we lay down again: me face down, she on her back. The three newcomers followed us in the upper room, but continued to ignore us and sat on the further mattress, took out a deck of cards and started playing with them. I got the feeling they were there to keep an eye on us.

About only 10 minutes later, a door slammed downstairs and I could hear talking. Then heavy footsteps made their ways upstairs. I could feel rather than see a presence enter the room. Out of the corner of my eye I could see Pim prop herself up on her elbow to face the newcomer properly. She said nothing however, inviting comment from the other person. When the comment came, it did so, surprisingly, in American English.

"Hi. What you guys doing?"

"Nothing" said Pim. There was a long pause.

"Can I?" said the American. Another pause.

"Yes, if you give me" said Pim. I had no idea what he was supposed to give. Money maybe? But it soon became apparent and Pim took from the American's hand, as it came briefly into view, a cigarette which she brought to my lips. I assumed, correctly as it turned out, that it was another of those fuck frenzying smokes I'd had earlier. I was hesitant. I was only just starting to feel a little better again.

"Smoke it" she insisted. "It will help. Not hurt."

I nodded and without further hesitation inhaled on it deeply. I drew on it several times, and so deeply that the whole thing passed into my lungs, and directly from there to my cock and balls. I was on fire again. Not only did it make me relax enough to endure an intrusion upon my sexuality, but actually made me crave it. All I wanted was cock, and I wanted it now. "Fuck me!" I pleaded, just as I had the previous night. I spread my legs so wide that the warm air caressed my hungry anus, and teased me into further sexual abandon. This time, however, no further invitation was needed. A belt was unbuckled, a zip unzipped, and a heavy pair of trousers, probably jeans, fell to the ground. I felt the weight of a body lower itself between my thighs, and before I knew it I had been entered. And a fat juicy cock was trying to hammer its way into my insides. The smoke had relaxed me enough that I accepted the cock with ease, and lay there revelling in the feeling of utter helplessness, the wild abandon of offering my ass to a complete stranger who I hadn't even seen the face of.

He came quickly. I felt his dick strain and expand inside me, and then his creamy spunk was washing my insides in a series of thrusts and spurts. He emptied himself, waited a few moments, withdrew, got dressed again, and then disappeared. And that was that.

"You enjoy?" asked Pim, once he'd gone.

"Yes" I replied. She made no answer, but lowered her finger to my creamy spunky hole and dipped it inside me, slowly finger fucking me and using the man's cum as lube.

As Pim withdrew her finger, saying it was time to try and get more sleep (I would need my strength, she said mysteriously), I noticed that the card players had hardly moved that whole time. I found it utterly bizarre. I tried to make eye contact with them, still very horny and hoping they would join in, especially a very petite little raven-haired beauty who was sat facing me, but they wouldn't entertain any contact whatsoever. So I obliged Pim. I put my head down and went to sleep.

I was roused from my sleep sometime later by another guy positioned between my legs and blowing his load in my arse, but I was so tired that I must have slept through the first half of it and fell back asleep the moment he'd finished. Pim didn't stir once.

The next time I awoke, it was because my bladder was bursting. Pim was already awake. There was a lot of noise coming from downstairs. A lot of voices.

"I need the toilet" I explained. She frowned, as if to say that wasn't a good idea. "I'm desperate. I really need to go".

"Okay" she eventually replied. "Toilet is downstairs next to stairs. Go but not long, na?"

I nodded my agreement and wobbled to the top.

"If they ask you if you want to fuck, say no", her now whispering voice advised.

I eyed the staircase cautiously, still not strong enough to navigate the steps in total confidence and, with a deep breath, made my way south. At the bottom I could see why there was so much noise. There must have been around thirty ladyboys down there, getting dressed, applying make up, chatting and laughing. It looked like they were preparing for some big event or other as some of the clothes they were getting into were extremely flamboyant - like carnival or show clothes. However, my entrance brought immediate silence to the room, and all eyes were drawn towards me. I stopped for a moment, not sure if something was expected of me or not, but without any cues coming my way I instead sought the toilet with my eyes and, upon locating it, hobbled my way towards its door, suddenly very embarrassed of my nudity.

Then the question came. No one stepped forward to claim it, and I don't know how Pim had known, but it came as soon as I had taken two steps.

"Can I fuck you?"

I sheepishly shook my head, and headed into the toilet without breaking my stride. As soon as I was inside the door I turned to lock it - but there was no lock to be seen. This didn't come as any surprise, but that made the fact no less unwelcome.

All that alcohol had been sitting in my bladder a long time, and the relief was incredible as it slowly drained from me. So much so that I didn't even notice the two tall, leggy ladyboys who had entered the room and stood behind me. I noticed them only as I was finishing, and even as the last drops shook from me, they strode towards me and gently guided me from the toilet by my arms. They took me back into the room and towards the mattress where I had spent the night, the whole crowd now standing silently and expectantly. Standing there was the heavy set ladyboy, a mask over her face and a cloth in one hand. I remember her hand closing in on me while the other two ladyboys held me firm, I remember falling and hitting my head, and then I remember nothing else but oblivion and a series of flashing images that were hard to make sense of.

It was like a montage scene from a film. The same images kept occurring again and again, being replaced by each other in alternate sequence. Blackness punctuated by flashes of colour, loud laughs and animal sighs. Blackness again. A sudden tumult of sound, stiff cocks and fountains of cum, the hand with the cloth. More blackness. The overpowering scent of semen, choking on cock, my ass full. Blackness. A ring of cock, a circle of liquid abuse, two cocks being forced in my hole at the same time, my legs and arms held tightly by unknown rapists. More blackness. Thrown over a bolster, hands tied together in front of my head, ankles tied together behind as different cocks took turns to empty their last few drops inside me. Blackness.

I awoke in the dark on that same old mattress in the front room again. My second night there I believed...although not entirely sure. My first instinct was to check my ass. Drugged or not, I knew what had happened, and I was worried that I might need medical attention. Surely my ass had been damaged by all that abuse. I ran my fingers with quite some difficulty down my body, I was so sore and weak, and then to my ass, tentatively feeling around my sore and battered opening. My fears were, fortunately, not realised. What I had first thought to be blood was simply a copious amount of seminal fluid. Buckets of the stuff. It was pouring out of me, my hole wide and gaping from the abuse it had received. But almost no blood at all from what I could tell. I was bruised up and down my body, my jaws ached quite badly and my ass was red raw, but I was still in one piece.

No one had made the effort to clean me after they'd finished with me, I noticed. Not only was my ass gaping and pumping forth huge gluts of seminal fluid every time I so much as moved a muscle, but I was drenched with the stuff from head to toe. Literally. I could actually feel it between my toes, and my hair was sodden with it. The iron salt taste of it in my mouth was overpowering. I tried to breath through my nose and found I couldn't because it was blocked with the stuff. I was a slippery cum covered mess. I started to do some maths in my head, as a way of making sense of it all. I reckoned that everyone present had had a go on me at least twice, so that came to at least 60 loads of man juice. About a pint, I reckoned. Most of it seemed to be inside me. They had been determined to fill me with their scent and taste, marking me as their bitch and slave, but I'd obviously taken quite a few loads over the body too.

"I sorry" said Pim. I had been completely oblivious to her lying there next to me again. "I come down too late."

I turned to look her in the eyes, then asked, "Did you do it too?"

"No!" she said, looking quite indignant at the suggestion. "I would not."

I smiled at her to put her at ease. She smiled back and ran a finger over my cum soaked chest, pausing to gently squeeze my nipples. I lay there just soaking up the silence, and enjoying her touch on my skin for what seemed like ages. Not a word passing our lips. Not until I tried to prop myself up off my aching ribs, but found myself entirely unable to do so.

"Are you okay?" She asked. Her fingers continued to massage my chest and moved over my stomach, playing with the sticky pools of cum there, scooping them up and letting them go again.

"I'm fine. Just a bit shaky. But I'm fine." Which I suppose, in retrospect, was far from the truth, but being with Pim again did kind of make everything feel a lot better. She was my one desperate bid for sanity in this place of emotional and sensory deprivation.

"I can make you feel better" she said seductively.

Pim's hands had moved south and were now stroking the base of my cock, which was responding to her this time, and thickening up.

"You already are" I replied throatily.

Pim moved her hands between my thighs where the cum from my abuse was most copious, and scooped it up her fingers, allowing it then to dribble from her hand onto my cock. She did this three or four times until my now stiff shaft was covered with the stuff. Then she grabbed hold of it firmly in her hand and, using the cum of my abusers as lube, started slowly pumping it in her fist. This was the first time my cock had been given any proper attention since I'd arrived at that dread place, and with all the sexual stimuli that had surrounded me over the last god-knows-how-many hours, I responded extremely quickly, the taste and scent of spunk all around me. As my cock stiffened even more, and even though I had only recently been subject to quite a severe physical and emotional trauma, something in my body seemed to suddenly burst back into life. Whether it was some kind of subconscious defence-mechanism driven acceptance of the situation, the drugs that were still in my system, or a combination of both, I started to feel truly sexual for the first time since arriving there. Which may sound strange, since all I'd done was have sex from the moment I'd been taken through the door, but that had been entirely beyond my control. Now, for no particular reason, I was starting to feel seriously turned on.

The situation took on a whole new light. I was a sexual creature, enjoying the sensuality of the moment, the evidence of my abuse only adding to the emerging sexual fire that was beginning to burn in my belly. I embraced the fact that not only had I been turned from butch to bitch, an significant reversal of my usual role, but that I had been turned this way by men and ladyboys. Every one of them a cock wielding, biological male - and I was loving it. As Pim stroked my hard cock I could feel her own massive piece stiffen against my thigh, which just further added to the now intense sexual urge I was experiencing. I closed my eyes and lay back into the explosion of sensual information I was experiencing - scent, sound and touch. I added to the experience by licking around my lips and mouth and tasting the cum of who knew how many people...5? 10? 20? It was irrelevant anyway. All that mattered was how much I was enjoying it all.

It didn't take me long to cum, and I shot in long straight jets up my belly and chest, one jet shooting over my left ear and leaving a streak on my face and hair to join all the others. I looked down and Pim's hand was covered in a pool of my man muck. She smiled at me as she withdrew her wetted hand to her monster cock and stroked my cum onto the tip of it, groaning with lust as she did so. I watched, mesmerised, in awe once again at how large it was. I tried to find a visual comparison that I could measure it by, and realised that it was pretty much the same size as my forearm, both in length and in width. Pim saw me looking.

"You like my cock?" I nodded my head. "It likes you" she said, laughing.

She continued to look me in the eye as she wanked her cock, her eyes glazing over with lust and her massive member swelling to its full impressive size again. I suddenly realised that cumming had done nothing to sate the lust that sat deep in my belly. My cock had gone limp, there was only so much it could do in this weakened state of mine, but my mind and body were still aflame with a primeval need for sexual satisfaction. Whether she saw in my eyes what I was feeling, or whether it was just a coincidence, she was obviously feeling along similar lines and she pushed indicatively at my hip, letting me know she wanted me to roll onto my front. I obliged, knowing full well what I was in for.

I lay there for a few moments, awaiting to be instructed by my fellow fuck slave, but the moments dragged on and I started to wonder what was taking her so long. Looking over my shoulder, I could see that Pim had located one of THOSE cigarettes from somewhere, and was just lighting it up. She took a long drag on it herself and then, seeing me looking at her, offered it over. I was already so weak and was concerned I might be stuck here for ever if I kept tooting on these chemical ciggies, so I shook my head. Pim, however, wouldn't take no for an answer and extended it even nearer to me.

"I am very big", she said, "this will help you."

I thought for a moment about turning her down again, and then dropped my gaze to her massive length. Gaping, dripping ass or not, I would need to be as relaxed as possible to take that monster and, after another moment of consideration, took the fag off her and repeatedly inhaled it until it was down to my fingers.

That now familiar fire started to burn ferociously and insistently deep inside me, perhaps even stronger than either of those times before, and all I could think about was getting Pim's monster in my belly. I buried my face into the mattress and drew up my knees, spreading my legs widely at the same time, presenting my red raw cum-dripping ass to Pim's gaze. I heard her moan appreciatively and I echoed her sound with my own groans of desperate lust. Then I felt it - the gentle stroke of her massive cock end, brushing my opening with tentative care. Obviously I couldn't detect its size in that touch, but my mind was going overtime painting a picture of what was happening behind me, seeing it all unfold in my imagination. Pim continued to stroke my ass hole with her swollen bulbous cock end. Sometimes a little more insistently so that the very tip of it pressed into me slightly before sliding out again. Then she spoke: "I fuck you now...okay?" I grunted my assent, and wiggled my ass in her cock's direction, also trying to stretch my cheeks as wide as I could before she entered me.

"Fuck me please. Fuck me now!" I begged.

My ass cheeks were stretched as wide as they could, my hole gaping voluminously from the abusing by thirty cocks it had just had, thoroughly lubed up from god knows how many loads of cum, and the cigarettes had relaxed me to the point of muscular atrophy - but even then, even with all those factors in my favour, I still wasn't prepared for the sheer immensity of Pim's cock as she started to enter me. It was fucking massive. Hard and wide. She pushed at my hole with force and I felt my ass suddenly filled with her pliable glans. God it felt good. Her cock was so big that, even with just this inside me, I could feel a delicious pressure on my 'p-spot' that turned me on even more. But she didn't stop there. She was determined to have me and she continued to push. This time she found it a lot more difficult to gain entry. Because of the sheer size of her piece, it wasn't just my anus resisting her, but my whole skeletal frame. She was trying to fit her massive beast in a place that wasn't structurally designed for that kind of invasion, and she was fighting against my pelvis and hip bones.

As she pushed, an inch or two sank into me, making me cry out in delighted pain. My anus was stretched around her girth like an elastic band to the very limit of its capacity, and my pelvis screamed in resistance against the monster that was trying to tear it apart.

Another couple of inches entered me, and I gasped yet again. I couldn't believe that she'd managed to get it in me, such was the resistance that even my abused hole was presenting her. She was struggling to get any further, I could feel her shaking with the effort, and she grabbed hold of my hips really quite firmly so she could slowly advance a little more of her length into my ass. I reckoned that about nearly half of it was in me now. "Fill me I begged", but Pim decided to take things at her own pace and, withdrawing slightly, started to slow fuck me with just that same 6 or 7 inches. She withdrew to the to the tip, and slowly fucked it back into me, her hands on my hips the whole time to help her past the resistance presented by my anal muscles. It felt fucking amazing. Because her cock bent floor-wards, every stroke pushed forcefully into my P-spot, and I felt the seminal fluid being squeezed from it into my cock so that it started to produce clear stands of the stuff that fell floor-wards from my member. I absolutely loved being filled like this, loved allowing that huge cock to caress my insides, and loved the utter feeling of subservience to my massively-hung mistress.

Pim was groaning and moaning with pleasure throughout and I could tell by her occasionally insistent prod, a little deeper into my rectum, that she wanted to sink into me but was unwilling to do so until I was ready: probably fearful of putting me in hospital! But there came a point where she could no longer hold back. With nearly half her cock still inside me, Pim stopped slow fucking, just leaving herself inside me. Then she took her hands off my hips and leaned across my back - one hand supporting her weight, one hand caressing and squeezing my balls, her lips and tongue skirting across my back, kissing and licking me into distraction.