A Private Dance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie leaned over to Miranda and spoke in the same ear that David had spoke into earlier. "My God, Rand! Look at that one! He's super hot and I think he just winked at you! If Travis wasn't waiting for me at home, I'd be all over that one!"

"I think he was winking at someone else, Jess." Miranda responded, trying to deflect the attention David was giving her. The deflection was to no avail as David danced down the side steps by the partygoer's table and made his way to Miranda. David took the blonde's hand and led her from her seat to the edge of the stage. Jessie and the rest of the bachelorette party screamed wildly as David picked Miranda up effortlessly and sat her on the stage then proceeded to dance close, rubbing his muscled body against her then quickly removing his button-up leather pants revealing his chrome-studded leather thong.
Practically naked, David bounced his black leather-covered package on Miranda's leg then slid his body up and down hers as Brian Johnson sung about shaking all night long. As the guitar lead started, David took Miranda's legs and wrapped them around his waist. He grabbed Miranda's ass through the white material of her pants and began pulling her toward his mid-section, a dry hump timed to the hard rock beat blasting through the club. David's leather-clad genitals, visibly engorged, slammed into Miranda's crotch and pounded her pussy through her work clothes.

When Brian Johnson came back in screaming after Angus Young's solo, David grabbed the back of Miranda's short blonde hair and pulled her head back. He ran his tongue up Miranda's neck, leaving a visible line of saliva on Miranda's skin, red from sheer embarrassment, from her ample cleavage to her chin. As the song ended, David picked Miranda back up off the stage, her legs still wrapped around David's sweating middle, and carried her back to her seat and placed her in her chair. David bent down and placed a quick kiss on Miranda's crimson lips as he waved to the ladies in the crowd then ran off-stage.

"Damn, Rand..." Jessie said to her sweaty stunned friend. "That was fucking hot! If that doesn't get you going then nothing will, right?"

"I gotta go, Jess..." was all the dazed Miranda could say in reply to her friend as she gathered her handbag and stood up from the table. "Tell Monica I'll see her at the wedding."

++++++++++

"Rand! Where are you going?!" Jessie responded to Miranda's hasty exit, but her question fell on deaf ears. Also falling silent was the cheers the other women in the club were giving Miranda as she made her way through them. "You go, girl!" and "Get it, baby!" were directed to Miranda but she ignored the shouts and pats on the back. Miranda was finally able to draw an even breath when she exited through the double glass doors into the entryway. She leaned against the wall next to the employee door and hyperventilated three deep breaths. Gerry, ever vigilant at his podium, grinned at the disheveled blonde.

"It gets a little steamy in there, doesn't it?" the young doorman said, his grin blossoming into a full-blown smile. Miranda reached in to the pocket of her white slacks and pulled a hundred-dollar bill from the stash she received from the ATM in the club and handed it to Gerry.

"Here, this is for you. Tell your boss to upgrade his air conditioner." Miranda said as she turned and exited into the bar's gravel parking lot. Her limousine was parked exactly where she left it and Anthony stepped out of the driver's side front door when he saw his employer make her way toward the car. He walked to the rear of the car to the passenger side door and moved to open it for Miranda when they both heard the club's door close hard. Miranda whirled around to see David walking out of the bar. He had re-dressed, this time in plain blue jeans and a white polo. He carried a full-face motorcycle helmet under one arm and he strode to the only two-wheeled vehicle in the parking lot.

David smiled when he saw Miranda in the parking lot and changed direction to meet her. As he neared the limo, David noticed the large black man that accompanied Miranda moving to place himself between her and David. Miranda put a hand on Anthony's chest to let him know that it was all right, then took a few steps to meet David a few feet from the stretch vehicle.

"Leaving already?" David asked Miranda as they met under the blue-white glow of a parking lot light-pole. "It's just getting started in there, yknow?"

"It's not really my kind of scene." Miranda replied, marveling at David's cool demeanor after performing virtually nude in front of nearly a hundred screaming women. "Thanks for the extreme case of embarrassment, by the way."

"Sorry about that." David apologized to his erotic dance partner. "You were a good sport, though. Thanks for playing along, Miss...?"

"Danvers... Miranda Danvers." Miranda answered. She puzzled herself by instantly giving the dancer her maiden name. Miranda felt foolish by offering her hand to David after the steamy show they had put on in the club earlier.

"Nice to meet you, Miranda. I'm David Andrews." David spoke as he took Miranda's hand in a light grasp. The two stared at one another silently for a few seconds too long, then David broke the silence.

"Well, I'd better get going on home. Enjoy the rest of your night, Miss Danvers." David said as he turned to retrieve his motorcycle.

Miranda surprised herself once more as she spoke up to keep David from leaving. "So, what do you charge for a private dance, Mr. Andrews?" Miranda heard herself ask the question but couldn't believe that the words had come from her mouth. She instantly blushed red for the second time that night as embarrassment washed over her again.

David walked back to Miranda with a sly grin plastered to his lips. "Even with that car, you probably couldn't afford it, Miss Danvers."

"Oh, you'd be surprised." Miranda retorted. Her mouth was running faster than her mind and senses as she asked again. "How much?"

"$1000 an hour for a private show." David answered, the grin still prevalent on his face. His boldness also began to ratchet up as he spoke. "The price goes to $1500 an hour if anything else besides dancing is expected."

It was Miranda's turn to smile. She felt the corners of her mouth curl up as she responded to David's request. "Let's make it $2000 an hour, Mr. Andrews. Just to be safe. Would you like to ride with me or follow us on your motorcycle?"

++++++++++

12