A Private Dance Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gonna take this gag out of your mouth, lady." The man said to her. It wasn't Louis, but his goon, which she came to know that his name was Arnold. "You scream and I'll cut that pretty face, hear?" Arnold asked her in his slow drawl. Probably dropped out in middle school, Miranda thought. She slightly nodded her response, then felt the heavy, twisted bandana removed from her mouth. She breathed deeply as the restriction left her maw then wiggled her jaw back and forth in relief.

Miranda felt a plastic bottle at her lips then heard Arnold order her, "Drink. The boss doesn't want you dried out." The water rushed into Miranda's mouth as Arnold tipped the bottle up and she swallowed as fast as she could, then coughed as the water came too fast and choked her airway. When her coughing fit subsided, Miranda spoke to the large man.

"I have to pee," she said matter-of-factly. "Is that allowed or doesn't your boss care if I wet myself?"

"I ain't supposed to let you out of the chair," Arnold replied.

"Then you're gonna have a big puddle on the floor here very soon," Miranda replied. "Look, you can come with me out to a bush or wherever, but I can't hold it much longer."

Miranda felt the ropes loosen on her ankles and wrists, then felt Arnold pick her up out of the chair. He did not remove her blindfold but guided her to a corner of the shack.

"There's a coffee can right by your feet," the moose of a man said to her. "You can go in there."

Miranda felt for the button and zipper on her pants then pulled them and her underwear past her knees as she began to crouch. She could feel Arnold's eyes staring at her bare pussy as she squatted over the metal can. "Do you mind?" she said to her captor. Miranda heard Arnold's feet shuffle against the dirty shack's wood floor as he turned around. She reached for the can, determined to find Arnold's head and crack his skull with the heavy container, but another voice froze her hand halfway to her would-be weapon.

"Please don't try anything foolish, Mrs. Mason." Louie's voice rang out from her left. "Arnold has a very hard head. All you would accomplish by hitting him with that can would be angering him. Please finish your business then pull your pants back up."

Defeated, Miranda squatted over the can and relieved herself. She no longer cared if the mobsters watched while she urinated. She knew they were going to get what they wanted and then dispose of her, most likely by throwing her in the river still tied to the chair. Miranda finished her business then put her pants back around her hips. In the distance, Miranda heard the faint chug of a tractor as Arnold placed her back in the chair and re-tied the ropes around her hands and feet and put the restrictive gag back in her mouth.

Louie spoke once more, "7pm, Mrs. Mason. If you'll excuse me for a moment, I have to call your friends to arrange a quick meeting and financial transaction." He then spoke to his assistant, "Arnold, please wait outside while I make the call."

Another tear fell from behind Miranda's blindfold as she felt the air from the outside rush in once more when the door opened and Arnold exited the tiny cabin. She could hear the sound of the tractor getting a bit louder as the door opened, then muffled as it swung shut, the hinges protesting with a piercing rusty squeak.

++++++++++

"This isn't going to work, Anthony," David said as the large bodyguard applied a fake mustache and beard to the young dancer's face. "If Louie spots me he'll kill me right there and then!"

"Trust me, boy," Anthony said as he brushed more spirit gum on David's upper lip to keep the faux facial hair in place. "I trained with the FBI for awhile after football. I can make a disguise so good your own momma wouldn't recognize you."

David winced internally at that remark. The proceedings of the last few days had made him realize that he missed his family and he promised himself that if he got out of this alive then he would do what he could to reconnect with his parents.

"There," Anthony said as he stood in front of David and admired his work. "All finished. What do you think?" He handed David a hand mirror so he could also see Anthony's makeup skills.

David had to admit, Anthony had done a superb job of altering his looks. Now they were just waiting for Jessie and Leslie to return with the clothes to complete the disguise. As if on cue, the two women entered the front door of the Mason mansion with two plastic shopping bags.

"We got what you wanted," Leslie said as she set the bags on the coffee table in the parlor, "but it wasn't easy finding this stuff. Had to go to three different thrift shops."

Anthony dumped the contents of the bags on to the black table near the leather sofa and looked through them. "These will do just fine," he said as he smiled then handed the clothes to David. "Here, time to get dressed for the part now."

"You have GOT to be kidding me?!" David exclaimed when he saw the bib overalls and flannel shirt the women had bought for him. "And the straw hat too?"

"Absolutely," Anthony answered. "You have to look the part to act it, yknow."

"Why can't you be the hick and I'll hide in the trailer?" David protested as he looked over the horrible clothes once more.

"Because I'm going to be the one with the gun," Anthony responded then sighed deeply. "And I have a penance to pay for ruining things with you and Mrs. Mason. So, it'll be my ass on the line. If it goes bad, you run as fast as you can, you hear me, boy?"

"No way, man," David answered, "we're getting her out of there. But are you sure she's in that shack you told me about?"

"Ninety-five percent sure," Anthony said as he sat the straw hat on David's head.

David looked at the large man with a hint of fear in his eyes, "It's that last five percent that scares me. If she's not there, then we've just signed her death certificate."

Anthony received the call from Miranda's cell phone at 7:01 pm, just as Jessie and Leslie were helping David dress for his big acting debut.

"Yeah," Anthony answered as he swiped the button on his phone to connect the call.

"Meet us at Orchard Park at 9pm tonight." The voice that Anthony came to know as Louie The Nine's said through his phone speaker. "And, please, Anthony, don't try to be a hero. I want you to come, but not alone. Please make sure Mr. Andrews accompanies you to our meeting. Goodbye."

"Yeah," Anthony repeated as the call disconnected. "It's gonna be goodbye for you, motherfucker." He looked at David and the two women. "OK, we have two hours. They won't have to leave for at least another hour, so let's get this over with. Ladies, you know what to do, right?"

Jessie answered for them both, "We're on it." At that Leslie grabbed her keys and the two women went out the door with Anthony close behind. He turned and looked at David before he went out the door.

"Meet you out back of the barn in a few minutes," he said to David. "You ready for this?"

"No," David replied, "but if it means saving Miranda's life then I'll do whatever I have to do."

++++++++++

Arnold stood outside while Louie made the drop-off call to the woman's friends. He knew what would probably happen next. Arnold would get to stand outside while Louie pulled out his big thingy (that's what Arnold's mother had called it, and his mother didn't tolerate what she called "vulger words", so he called it a "Thingy" too) and fuck (that wasn't a "vulger word though; Arnold had heard his mother say that word many times) that woman they had tied up in the smelly shack. Arnold wished that, just once, he'd get to be the one that got to fuck the woman. Even though his thingy wasn't as big as Louie's, he still wished Louie would let him have one of the women once in a while. Any minute now, Arnold would hear the woman scream as Louie shoved his thingy into the woman whether she wanted it or not.

Arnold was surprised when his boss came out of the smelly shack and handed him a set of binoculars.

"They should be leaving any minute now, Arnold," Louie said to his hulking employee. " Make sure they leave the grounds before we go so we're not seen. Then we'll take care of Mrs. Mason before we go retrieve the money."

Arnold said nothing, only placed the eyepieces to his face and watched the front porch of the house. He saw the large black bodyguard exit the front door carrying a briefcase. Following him were two pretty women. The two women got in the front of a tan car and the guard got in the backseat. The car pulled out of the circle part of the drive, then headed down the long driveway to the gate. Arnold lost sight of the car for a second or two as the car dipped down a hill in the drive but picked it back up when it arrived at the front gate. He saw one of the women (maybe Louie would let him fuck one of these women with his thingy after they killed the bodyguard) punch in a gate code then drive away after the gate swung open.

"They're gone, Boss." Arnold reported to Louie through the flimsy shack door as he removed the binoculars from his eyes.

"We'll give them twenty minutes then follow them to the meeting spot." Louie responded. "In the meantime, stay where you are, Arnold, while I finalize some business in here."

Arnold knew what that meant. Now the boss was going to fuck the pretty short-haired woman with his big thingy while he stood outside in the darkening evening. Arnold let the binoculars dangle at his side as he led the black plastic strap in his hand. Arnold wasn't very observant, even with the sight-enhancing device. Had he been more observant, Arnold would have seen David watching him from the house with his own set of binoculars and a walkie-talkie. He also would have seen Anthony sprint across the front lawn after bailing out of the car when it dipped out of sight on the long driveway.

No, Arnold wasn't very observant, but he knew what was going to happen in the shack in a few minutes. He heard a muffled scream then the rip of clothing. The next sound he heard was the sound of a tractor growing increasingly louder until he saw the green farm machine heading his way, hauling a large covered trailer behind it. Arnold turned and walked to meet the tractor's driver. Arnold knew the boss wouldn't want any interruptions. He saw the driver, a bearded man in hillbilly clothes and a straw-hat wave to him then pull the tractor behind the shack. The hillbilly tractor driver hopped off the machine and walked up to Arnold.

"Howdy, y'all!" the hick said to Arnold as he stuck his hand out for Arnold to shake.

++++++++++

12