A Private Dance Ch. 07

Story Info
David and crew put the plan into action.
5.1k words
4.64
8.2k
8

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey, everyone! Thanks for the good marks and great feedback! I wanted to get this one out as soon as possible to give a conclusion to the cliffhanger I left you with before. As I finished this chapter, I realized I didn't write in a sex scene, but I figured it was a pretty serious situation that I'd created so maybe it didn't need one. Let me know what you think. If you like it, then thanks. If you don't, then I'm sorry and I'll try to do better next time. Don't worry, I have a couple chapters left in this one so there will be more steamy scenes coming soon!

*****

"Howdy, y'all!" the hick said to Arnold as he stuck his hand out for Arnold to shake.

"Who're you?" Arnold said to the tractor driver, disregarding the hand sticking out waiting to be shook.

"Name's Melvin..." David said from under the disguise that Anthony had provided for him. Anthony had done an excellent job of hiding David's face under putty and fake facial hair, but he hadn't provided him with any details about the character he was portraying, not even a faux name to baffle the large henchman. David had to think on the fly. "Melvin... Cornflower. I do the gardening and yardwork for Mrs. Mason. Tarnation! It sure was a dilly of a day today, wasn't it?!"

"Whatchoo want?" Arnold said gruffly. The boss never said anything about no gardener being around. Arnold slipped his hand in his pants pocket and felt for the snub-nosed revolver he carried with him on jobs like this. The cold steel hit his fingertips and assured him that no one could hurt him as long as he had his trusty six shooter.

"Takin' a load up to the back forty to spread tonight," David said in his clandestine hillbilly accent. "Gotta get it laid down before any more rains come through, yes sir."

"Load of what?" Arnold asked as he looked past David to the green tractor and the covered trailer towed behind it.

"Manure, son!" David exclaimed. "Cain't you smell it? It ain't too bad right now cuz I got it covered, but it'll stink to high Heaven real quick if we take that cover off. That's why I'm heading to the back forty now."

"Lemme take a look in there," Arnold said as he walked toward the wooden trailer.

"Uhhhhh... You don't wanna do that, boy!" David said as he walked behind the large gangster. Hoping to stop him before he removed the cover and revealed Anthony hiding in the back under the large blue tarp.

Arnold reached the trailer before David and quickly whipped the plastic tarp back. Arnold's face instantly screwed up in disgust. "Geez, that stinks!"

David ran to the side and saw nothing but a large trailer full of cow shit. Relieved, he continued his deception. "Told ya! Don't it stank somethin' fierce?!"

Disgusted, Arnold walked briskly away from the manure-filled trailer in search of fresher air. As David breathed another sigh of relief and put the cover back on the trailer, a muffled squeal shrieked through the walls of the fishing shack. David played along, continuing the ruse.

"Hey, what was that?" David said as he walked toward the dilapidated shed. "Sounded like a squeal. Y'all got a pig in there?" David moved to open the door when Arnold protested.

"Don't open that door or..." Arnold's words and airway were cut off by a python-like squeeze around his throat. Anthony, covered in manure, wrapped his giant arm around Arnold's neck and applied pressure. When Arnold went for his pocket and the gun, Anthony tightened his grip.

"Don't even think about it, fat boy..." Anthony said as his other arm went around the top of Arnold's head.

Arnold never was very bright. He did think about it. He did more than think about it. He reached into his pocket to try to retrieve his gun. Arnold didn't live long enough to realize what the snapping sound was just before he hit the ground. The snapping sound was the sound of his neck breaking as Anthony quickly twisted his arms and spun Arnold's head 270 degrees around, breaking three vertebrae and severing his spinal cord and carotid artery.

David flinched and turned his head away as Anthony ratcheted the goon's head nearly all the way around. He heard the rush of air leave Arnold's lungs as the henchman exhaled for the last time then fell to the damp grass in front of the rickety shack.

"I'm glad your finally on my side," David said when he turned back around and saw Anthony standing over the dead man's carcass. Anthony put a finger to his lips then pointed toward the shack's door.

Anthony fished the revolver out of Arnold's pants pocket and handed it to David. David looked at the gun like it was from another planet. He had never even seen a real gun, let alone used one. Anthony cocked the hammer for David then placed it in his hand, making sure that David didn't put his finger on the trigger yet.

"Not until you're ready to shoot," Anthony whispered to David as he stealthily moved to the door and put his hand on the rusty handle.

Anthony mouthed "Ready?" to his new partner and David nodded his answer. With his free hand, Anthony counted his fingers off. One... Two... Three... then opened the fishing shack's door, the squeaking hinges alerting the occupants of their arrival.

++++++++++

Louie paid no attention to the sound of the tractor as it pulled up near the shack. Louie had just one thing on his mind, and that was the young short-haired blonde woman in front of him. Louie had untied Miranda from the chair before he ripped her shirt off and removed her pants and underwear. He re-tied her hands behind her back then laid her on her front, still blindfolded and gagged.

"Try to relax, Mrs. Mason," Louie said to the incapacitated Miranda as he removed his suit jacket and began to unbutton his pants. "This will all be over soon. You may even enjoy it if you just relax. He let his black pants and boxers drop to the floor revealing his engorged prick, every bit as big as the rumor that constituted his nickname. Louie knelt on the floor then pulled Miranda up on her knees. As Louie's hard dick touched Miranda's bare opening, she screamed through her gag and flailed around on the floor until Louie put his hand around her throat.

"Mrs. Mason," Louie said calmly, "please don't do that again. I'd hate to have to hurt you any more than necessary." Her air virtually cut off, Miranda stopped thrashing and prepared herself to be raped by the greasy thug. She felt the tip of his cock press against her vagina and tears fell once more from behind her blindfold. As she steeled herself for the unwanted penetration, she heard the shrieking sound of the rusty hinges on the shed door as it swung open.

Louie looked up as the door swung open. He saw two figures enter the ramshackle building: a bearded hillbilly and a large black man that looked to be covered in mud. When the scent hit his nose, Louie realized that the man was not covered in mud. They were both holding guns and pointing them at Louie. They all stood silent for one second then the hillbilly spoke.

"Louie! Let her go!" the man in the bib overalls shouted as he continued to point his gun at the half-naked loan shark. When he spoke, Louie knew who the hillbilly actually was.

"Mr. Andrews," Louie said as a smile crept across his face. "What a clever disguise. I never would have guessed it was you had you not spoke. Of course, you'll have to kill me now." Quickly, Louie grabbed Miranda and held her in front of him, his hand around her throat once more. "But will you be able to do it without Mrs. Mason getting hurt? Or worse?"

David froze in his tracks and lowered his gun. He couldn't take the chance of hurting Miranda. "You're right, Louie. I can't do it..." David stepped back and stood next to Anthony. "But he can."

Anthony raised his gun as Louie tightened his grip on Miranda then addressed the large crap-covered bodyguard. "Don't try it, son. I will kill her. Believe me."

Anthony breathed in then exhaled loudly. David jumped as Anthony fired his pistol. The bullet struck Louie in his left shoulder, a mere two inches from the top of Miranda's head. Louie's captive screamed through her gag as the bullet knocked the gangster backward, releasing his grip on Miranda. David rushed forward and pulled Miranda across the floor and out of the reach of Louie.

Anthony calmly walked up to where Louis LaChance lay bleeding and in pain on the dirty wood floor. Without emotion, Anthony fired his gun once more, striking the crime lord in the forehead and ridding the world of one more criminal.

"I believe you." Anthony said coldly then spat on the gangster's corpse. As if snapping out of a trance, Anthony shook his head twice then looked to the other side of the room to David and Miranda. David had removed Miranda's blindfold and gag and had covered her nude lower half with his flannel shirt. The couple were holding each other tightly. Both had tears streaming down their faces.

"Oh, David!" an exhausted Miranda said as she cradled herself into his arms. "I don't care about the money. I'm just so glad you're all right and back with me. You risked your life to save me!"

"I would do it all over again, Miranda!" David answered as he held her. "I love you, Miranda Mason! And no one is ever going to keep me from you again."

Anthony looked at his cell phone, then at David. "8pm, David. Better call the girls before this place is crawling with cops." He then looked at Miranda. "Mrs. Mason, are you OK? I'm so sorry I was gone when they took you."

"It's fine, Anthony," Miranda replied. "I'm fine. Just a couple bumps and bruises. Thank you also for saving me. I'd give you a hug but... why are you covered in cow shit?"

"We'll explain on the way back to the house," David said with a slight giggle. He pulled the fake beard and mustache off his face then kissed Miranda once more. "And I think we all could use a shower. Especially you, Anthony."

++++++++++

Leslie and Jessie got the call from David at 8:05 that night telling them it was all clear. The two women had strict instructions to go to Orchard Park and wait for the call telling them that Miranda was safe. If they didn't receive the call by 8:30, or if they spotted Louie and his goon, then they were to hightail it out of there and tell the police everything. Leslie and Jessie arrived back at the Mason house just as Anthony was finishing his shower. Jessie ran to Miranda and embraced her best friend, the two women both crying tears of joy and relief.

Before they left the fishing shack, Anthony and David disposed of the bodies. Louie's water-logged corpse surfaced a week later eight miles downriver on the outskirts of town. The body was found naked from the waist down but missing its trademark nine-inch penis. That particular part of Louie The Nine was never found. Arnold's bloated carcass popped up a few days later a little closer to the mansion, spotted by a college rowing team practicing for a match. Both deaths were ruled a homicide, but the bodies were so badly decomposed and washed out by the flowing water that it was impossible to get any clues from the corpses.

The police came to the mansion and questioned Miranda and Anthony, as they did everyone that owned property on the river. Miranda didn't have to lie when she told the police that she had seen nothing of the two gangsters. Anthony confessed that he had heard a couple gunshots a week or so before, but had no idea where they came from, as the noise from the rushing river made it impossible to pinpoint where the shots may have originated.

The police searched the house and grounds, with Miranda and Anthony following close behind. When the cops came to a charred spot on the grounds near the river bank, they asked what had stood there before.

"Just an old fishing shack, sir." Anthony responded to the chief investigator. When the detective asked what happened to cause the fire, Miranda answered with a hint of a grin.

"Must have been struck by lightning during the storm."

In the end, the deaths were ruled homicides and were believed to be organized crime-related. The lead detective had his suspicions about Miranda and Anthony's story, but with no hard evidence, he had to eliminate anyone at the Mason house as suspects. Both Louie and Arnold's bodies were cremated (after they dried out, that is) and the ashes stored in a vault at the funeral home, waiting for some interested party to claim them. No one was interested.

+++++++++++

"So, that's how it went down after you kicked David out, Mrs. Mason," Anthony finished his explanation of how things went and led up to that point. Miranda sat on the leather couch in the parlor in her white cotton pajamas. She had also showered and was now listening intently to her security guard's version of the events concerning the past two days. When Anthony concluded, Miranda motioned for him to sit in the chair next to her and her employee obeyed her gesture.

"Anthony," Miranda began, "I understand why you did what you did. And I understand loyalty and the need for humans to sometimes exact revenge on those that hurt the ones they love, to a certain extent. But had you been honest with me from the beginning about David's returning the money I gave him then none of us would have gone through this ordeal." She then looked harshly at her friend, Jessie, who sat opposite her in another chair near the glass-encased stereo. "And you, Jess... you should know better. If you hadn't encouraged Anthony to go with you to track down David then all this might have never happened."

"I'm so sorry, Rand..." Jessie said to her friend with fresh tears welling in her eyes. "I'm sorry for what you had to go through and for how we treated David. But I'd do anything for you and I'd destroy anyone that tried to hurt you, you know that, right?"

Miranda nodded slightly, "I know that, Jess. Now you owe me one. You'll pay your penance soon enough. But right now, you need to get back to Travis before he breaks off your engagement. He's probably worried sick about you."

Jessie stood from the chair and walked first to the door, then back to Miranda and hugged her tightly again. "I love you, Rand. You know if I was into girls you'd have been my bitch a long time ago, right?" Both women smiled at the inside joke between them then Miranda whispered a new reply in Jessie's ear.

"I love you too, Jess. Maybe this time I'll make you MY bitch." Miranda said quietly as Jessie froze in her friend's embrace then looked her in the eye. "Go see Travis," Miranda said, snapping Jessie out of her trance by lightly tapping her cheek. "I'll call you tomorrow." Jessie wandered toward the front entrance without saying another word. She stared at Miranda until she exited the house then shut the door.

After Jessie left, Miranda turned her attention to her bodyguard. "Anthony, I think you need to make it up to David and me for your deception. So, tomorrow night, you will first arrange for a romantic dinner for David and me, and you will see to every detail."

"Yes, ma'am," was all that Anthony could say to Miranda's demand. But she wasn't finished.

"Then," Miranda continued, "after you have arranged the dinner for tomorrow night, you will pack your bags..."

Anthony stood crestfallen, his head hung low. "I understand, ma'am... Please forgive me... I know it won't save my job, but..."

Miranda interrupted Anthony's apology. She walked up to him and lifted his chin with her hand. "Anthony, I'm not firing you..."

"Y-you're not?" Anthony asked, puzzled.

"No, Anthony," Miranda responded. "I'm sending you on a vacation. You haven't taken so much as one day off since Allen died three years ago. It's time for you to take a break and recharge your batteries. Anywhere you want to go and anyone you want to take with you, except me, of course. You just name it and I will make all the arrangements."

"Well," Anthony replied, "I don't know the 'where' yet, but I think I know the 'with who.'"

"Who?" Miranda asked.

++++++++++

David sat silent in the passenger seat of the green Taurus while Leslie drove him back to her house so that he could get his motorcycle out of her garage. His lids kept falling heavy over his eyes; he was exhausted. Except for the couple hour nap that he had before all this went down, David hadn't slept much in the past forty-eight hours. Between the fun with Miranda the previous night and then the life-threatening situation with Louie The Nine, David was in desperate need of a battery recharge. All he wanted to do was get his bike and go back to his apartment and crash for eight to ten hours, but he had to settle a matter with Leslie first.

As they pulled up to Leslie's home on Washington Circle, David looked at the clock on the car's radio. 12:38am. Leslie parked on the street so that David could freely maneuver the Honda out of the garage. Leslie shut the car off, but neither occupant moved to exit the car. After a deafening silence for what seemed like hours, David finally spoke.

"Leslie, I... I know how you feel... And at one time, I felt the same, but now, with Miranda, I... well, I..." He had trouble finding the words to let Leslie know how he felt about her. Leslie stopped David with a finger to his lips and a hand on his arm.

"David, it's OK," Leslie began. "I know how you feel about Miranda. And she feels the same way about you. After seeing you two together, I know you were destined to be with each other." She kissed David's lips lightly then continued. "I want you to be happy. And you will be happy with her. I know it in my heart."

"Will you be OK, Leslie?" David asked.

"Of course, I will!" Leslie exclaimed. "I'm a 21st Century modern woman and I can take of myself." A wry smile crept across her face as she continued. "And it would be a conflict of interest to carry on a relationship with an employee."

"Huh?" David said, now more awake but confused. "Employee... what?!"

"That's right," Leslie answered. "I made a deal to buy Maxxy's. So as of next Wednesday, I'll be your new boss. What do you think? Should we keep the name? 'Leslie's' has a nice ring to it too!"

"But Leslie, how did you come up with the..." David stopped mid-question. It came to him how Leslie came up with the money to buy the bar. "Miranda..." he said, confident in his assumption.

"Yes, David," Leslie confirmed his suspicion. "She said it wasn't a loan, but a thank you for helping save her life, but I plan to pay her back as soon as I get that place turning a profit again. It needs some minor renovations and a fresh coat of paint, but I plan to have it back up and running as soon as possible. Are you going to come back to work?"

"I'll have to think about it, Leslie." David replied. "Miranda wants me to come over for dinner Monday night to talk about things. Can I let you know after that?"

"Of course, you can." Leslie answered. David leaned in and kissed Leslie's lips softly. "If it were anyone else but her, Leslie, you and I..."

"I know..." she responded as her eyes flicked down to the floorboard of her car. "But on the bright side, I may not be alone for long. I have a date Monday night too."

"Really?" David said surprised," with who?"

"Tell ya on Monday," Leslie said with a wink and a smile. "Now get out of my car and go home and get some rest so you're fresh for that special lady of yours tomorrow."

David smiled, shot Leslie a mock salute, then exited the passenger door of her car. He lifted the garage door then started his Honda. Fitting his helmet on his head, David rumbled up Leslie's driveway, threw his new employer a quick wave, then sped off to get some much-needed rest at his apartment. He would sleep the sleep of the dead tonight. No more Louie The Nine to worry about paying back meant no more restless nights thinking about possible injury at the hands of his leg breakers. And now he had Miranda. Beautiful Miranda. David twisted the throttle and rocketed down the quiet street so that he could get home quickly. The sooner he got to bed, the sooner Monday would come and he could see Miranda again.

12