A Private Self-Defense Lesson

Story Info
Some things you just can't foresee.
3.9k words
4.01
46.2k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

OK, truth be told, some of this story is based on reality. There isn't even an attempt to hide the characters. After all, it has been a while and a lot of water has gone under the bridge.

One other warning, this is not a quick "tell all" story that leads to sex. If that is what you are after, this is likely to be a rather disappointing story.

Like I said, it is based on a true story, and from there fiction takes over. But that doesn't make it less real. I like to think: dreams are a good thing!

*****

Every Wednesday it was practice. The guys, and a few girls, would meet at the dojo and practice Judo. It is a sort of wrestling, but martial arts style. The basis is that an expert can utilize the strength of the opponent to gain the advantage. As a result, it was seen as a defensive sport of sorts.

I liked the practice. It was a game of technique, and if you didn't have enough technique, your strength did help. I had been doing it for quite a while, and at brown belt level, I had the basics down. Yes, I was at that age that any guy thinks they are larger than life, and especially for my age, I was very strong. Not strong as in a large steroid type of meat head, but in a way that a somewhat wiry lanky 18 year old boy would be.

The practice would follow more or less the same routine, a warm up, some stretches, and some strength exercises followed by a short while of free practice on the mat. After that the class would change to work on specific techniques with the intent on preparing for the next exam which would be every six months. The exams would be very formal, and with the audience the pressure was on to pass your tests and get to your next belt.

This Wednesday, the attendance was slightly below normal. The steady older crew was there, and some of the very young ones, but in my age range it was slightly thin.

The normal warmup and stretch happened, followed by the strength exercises. For the free practice, I ended up getting paired up with a new girl. She was a few years older than me, and new to the club. She was cute, with dark brown hair in a very crisp perm. Very timidly she approached me, after all other participants had picked a partner and said: "Well, I guess it will be just us," as she giggled.

She seemed intimidated. Understandably so, after all, I was somewhat known in the club and I was about a foot taller than her. Also, the belt color would be an immediate give-away that I might have an advantage.

We selected a spot on the mat. I held on to her jacket, part of the typical outfit and without too much effort wrestled her down. In no time, I twisted her around and put her in one of the "holds" that in a real match would rack up serious points. She was helpless and to speed up her "tapping out" I put some of my weight on her chest bone, making her breathing a bit of a struggle.

We straightened back out and on our knees - the typical starting position - she got a hold of my jacket and attempted the same move I just pulled on her. But it was too slow and did not put in enough vigor to get there. Her light frame also didn't help. After all, if you don't have the strength, weight can be used as an alternative. But I went with it, part of the way and surprised her with another twist that pinned her on her chest.

Up to this point, I was 100% sport appropriate, or pc as it is more commonly known.

I got a hold of the oversize neck band of her jacket and loosened it some. Her jacked draped from her shoulders onto the mat. She was panting, trying to resist whatever move I was trying to pull on her.

I reached under her shoulder, wiggled over the mat, and... slowly cupped her boob.

She didn't make a peep!

Now I was in a trance, I had her right tit in my hand, and she was trying to wiggle out of my "hold" and with all the clothing draped down, nobody would be able to see exactly what I was doing.

I reached around with my left hand, and guess what? I grabbed her left boob too!

I gave her a few firm, but not overly hard squeezes.

Suddenly, I realized we were in public and if anyone was paying attention, if must have been obvious as to what I was doing. I let go of her and put on a diversion flip on her body. She ended up in another high point "hold".

She tapped out. We got back on our knees and she feverishly straightened out her jacket and belt. I looked at her and tried to hide all excitement. After all, I was not sure what just happened, and definitely didn't want to talk about it. And absolutely definitely not here and now!

The rest of the class went down its regular course. I can't even remember if I practiced any of the moves with her or with some other participant.

After class, I rushed to get out of my suit and into my regular street clothes. I was wearing jeans and a T shirt, with a light jacket that I rarely zipped.

I unlocked my bicycle - the typical mode of transportation for people there - and pushed it down the short distance from the bike rack to the driveway. Just as I swung my leg over the saddle and got on my bicycle, I heard Ann, the girl I practiced with, say: "Oh, would you mind?"

My head spun as if I got an electric shock. I looked around and caught her deep brown eyes.

I stopped, and still half on the bike I said: "Oh Ann, I did not see you in the dark." It really wasn't that dark, but the sun had set a while ago and the street light didn't give off that much light.

"Would you mind to bike along with me for part of the way? You do live on the other side of town right?" She asked me. The fact that she knew that information slipped right by me.

I must have looked like a deer in the head lights, and really can't remember what I said. I am sure it wasn't anything too intelligible.

"My friend had to leave already, and I don't like to bike through town alone, so would you mind to ride up with me for a ways?" She asked me with her big brown eyes just barely peeking from under her perm.

She was the shy kind of girl. Good thing, otherwise she would have yelled out in class when I grabbed her in that not explainable kind of hold. Well, explainable to other juvenile teenage boys (of legal age naturally), but that is a whole other level of discussion, if you can even call it that.

"Oh, sure!" I would have agreed to almost anything. I was so stunned this girl was even talking to me.

Oh, my looks weren't too bad, and I wasn't ill adapted or anything, but when it came to girls, I was shy. Way shy. I really had no clue of how to start a conversation, or even after it started how to keep it going. Don't get me wrong, I wanted to, but really was at a loss when it came down to it. No wonder I was still a virgin, one of the only ones left, if you could believe my class mates' stories.

We headed down the road. There was no traffic and after a block or two, the other gym folks had scattered and it was quiet.

She seemed stressed. "Thank you so much to bike with me. I hope it isn't too far of a detour for you," she asked me with a friendly voice. "My friend decided last minute to go see her boyfriend, and he lives the opposite way. And I really don't like to bike alone, especially not when it is this late at night."

It really wasn't that late, maybe 6:30 PM, but it was starting to get dark and it was obvious that no girl would like to be biking alone at times like this.

"Oh, it is no problem at all, it is the other way around town, barely a detour really, and I take it every so often, just if I want some diversion. Don't feel bad." I said, maybe a little bit too loud.

We biked quietly alongside each other. The traffic on these residential roads was always really light, so we could comfortably bike next to each other. I looked at her a lot. The thoughts of how I grabbed her during class were heavily on my mind. She peeked at me when she thought I wasn't looking, but a few times we caught each other staring each other right in the eye. The silence was deafening.

Believe it or not, it was me that broke the silence. "Have you lived in this town a long time?" I asked. "You are new to the club, so did you just move here?"

"I have lived here all my life, but now I have a job, I finally moved out from my parents' house and got an apartment." She seemed quite proud. I already thought she was older than me, but now I had proof.

"Are you still in school?" She asked.

"I am, another two years and I will graduate." I replied.

"Do you have big plans after graduation?" she asked. It was obvious she didn't want the conversation to end. Maybe she was nervous about the silence? I would never know.

All I knew was that about a half hour ago, I had her boobs in my hands. Granted, there was nothing I could see, and through her T-shirt and bra, there wasn't that much I could make out, but it was my first grab ever. Just the thought alone would make me forget what we were talking about.

"This is it!" she said with a bit of triumph, as she pointed at some window that was lit up.

We stopped and pushed our bicycles up on the side walk.

Now it was me that didn't want the conversation to end.

Smooth me, I said: "I am thirsty. I should have packed a soda."

Maybe the comment wasn't aimed at her as much as it was just to myself, but she answered: "I have some 3S, if a no-name brand is ok?"

Oh, there was no delay, not even a split second of a delay to my answer: "That would be great!"

We parked the bikes against the fence as she pulled a key from her back pack. She giggled nervously as she unlocked the door and fumbled for the light switch.

I was at least as nervous as she was and I followed her in.

The place was small, but cute. Even so, it was obvious that she just moved here recently, there were almost no nick-knacks around. A few posters, but it needed some more stuff to feel homey.

"How long have you lived here?" I asked as she rushed to the fridge to get the soda.

Over the sound of the clinging glasses she said: "I moved in three months ago, and still am trying to get some of my stuff from my room at home."

She appeared with two glasses of the 7-up equivalent of the local super market. It really wasn't too warm outside, but she had a blush going. I thought it looked good on her.

We sat on the couch, further apart than I liked - but also far enough to feel safe, and sipped our drinks.

We fell silent. The elephant in the room seemed to wield its giant trunk. I wanted to say something but just couldn't find the words.

She broke the ice. "How long have you been part of the club?" She sounded loud, but that might have just been my interpretation. "Do you prefer to practice with girls?" She continued her question without waiting for the answer to the first question.

I shifted back and forth on the couch.

She just continued, she must have had her own adrenaline going. "That hold the Sensei showed us, have you practiced that before?"

I must have been all sorts of pink, I could feel my skin blushing from my neck up. I stuttered, trying to compose myself, "The one where the arm gets locked in and it prevents the opponent from scrambling away?" That was sort of the most general description of any of the holds, and since I had practiced a good majority of them, I was hoping for a clue.

"I don't know the official terms, they are kinda confusing, but it is like this," as she stretched out an arm while leaning back.

"I am not sure what hold you are referring to," I said, and I really was puzzled.

She laid down on the carpet next to the coffee table and gestured with the free hand while she pretended her other hand was being stretched out. "Like this!"

She looked me straight in the eye, just as my eyes wandered over her body. My reverie of my grabs earlier was rudely interrupted. Well, rudely, who was I to say? After all, I was the one doing all the groping a half hour ago.

"Yes, like this," as she arched her back and stretched her arm some more.

There were several holds that would take advantage of that position. Well, advantage in the name of the sport. In my mind, there were a few that would take advantage, not in the name of the sport.

"Do you want me to show you now?" I asked unbelievingly. This chick just got groped, and is as shy as can be, looks even shyer than me, and here she is asking me to show her a Judo hold in her own apartment?

But I moved off the couch. Slowly, insecurely, and placed myself next to her, in the position of one of the most common holds.

It wasn't a hold I could do anything with, and definitely one she couldn't do anything from. It was a good Judo hold that would result in points.

"You never answered if you prefer to practice with girls!" she blurted out from under me.

I pretty much froze. Oh, I wanted to do just what I did earlier, and I wanted it bad, but had no idea how to transition from here.

"It depends," I answered, as I loosened my grip.

Suddenly she pulled loose and said: "I didn't like it when you grabbed my tits in class today."

I finally had my blush under control, but that comment made me beet red again! At least that is what it felt like.

"But now nobody is watching..." She added almost in-audibly.

Crap I thought to myself, was she ok with me touching her, just not in public? I didn't know what to do with that comment.

She rolled over to the position we were in while in class, and looked at me from under her arm. I could see the side of her boob pushing out to the side. She was all smiles!

I moved hesitantly, at least that is what I thought I did, but to other spectators, it probably would have looked like a rather swift move.

One of my hands locked her left arm on the carpet while my body contoured her back. In this way there was rather little she could do and my free hand... Well my free hand didn't sit idle too long.

I had her right boob in my right hand and gently massaged it. I felt and grabbed and moved and did everything I wanted to do.

She giggled.

Her giggle sounded loud. It also broke the tension. I let her arm go and now had both her tits in my hands.

Through her shirt, I felt and massaged. I could feel her nipples and gripped them somewhat.

She rolled over. I pushed her shirt up and exposed her bra.

Then I used a basic judo move and rolled her on her stomach. The latch of her bra was right in front of my face!

I fumbled, but managed to unhook it.

She giggled as she rolled back on her back and looked at me.

I barely even noticed she was giggling. I had my hands at the edge of her shirt and was tugging it up, exposing her boobs.

Super perky, her boobs seemed to look at me. Her nipples were way erect and as she shook her shirt of her hands, her boobs swayed back and forth too.

Oh, I had moved past the point of being timid. I didn't hesitate and put as much of her boobs in my hands as would fit. I pushed on her chest and her tits squeezed up, a sight to see...

She just looked at me, smilingly and asked: "Do you now have what you wanted?"

"You have no idea how badly I wanted you naked, I wanted to grab you ever since I realized I might have a chance!" I almost shuddered when I said it.

She just giggled. She still had her blush. She was obviously just as excited as I was.

My hands were moving over her chest. One hand was starting to move south. I had my fingers just under her waist band and could feel a little bit of fuzz.

She wiggled from under my hand. "Oh, not fair! I am not going to be the only one naked, no way!" She tried to sound serious, but was too excited to pack a real punch.

"You want me to take off my shirt?" I asked her.

She nodded intently.

I sat up and in one swift motion, slipped off my shirt.

"Keep going..." she said almost under her breath.

I looked at her surprised, a bit scared maybe even.

"My pants too?" I asked.

She just smiled, ear to ear. With her blush, her dark eyes really stood out I thought to myself, as I undid my belt and jeans.

I kicked my jeans off and rolled over to her in just my briefs. I was more excited than I wanted her to know, but the briefs were not exactly made to hide much.

Now it was her turn to feel. Her hand was rubbing over my briefs as if it was tarnished copper that needed a polish.

I giggled nervously. Her hand and the effect it had on me was simply hard to deny.

"You like this?" she asked as she sat up on one elbow with her boobs draped right in my face.

Any answer would have been too much. It was obvious I was doing reeaaalllyyy well!

She slipped her hand under the waistband, the band that was straining to hide what was going on.

She kept on rubbing gently, and asked me: "A guy's balls, are they as sensitive as they say?"

Without any real interruption, she continued: "Is it possible to use them in self-defense?"

My gaze just went back and forth from her tits to her mouth and decided to tell her.

"As a self-defense, a girl can kick them, or squeeze them and use that to get away," I said.

"Squeeze them? How?" she asked as she gently placed her thumb and index finger on opposite sides of my sack. "Like this?" as she super gently moved her thumb and index finger together.

My balls simply slipped out of the way. As her finger and thumb met, all they had was some skin.

"No, you have to trap the balls, such that they can't get away. Only then do you have a chance to squeeze. Like this," I said, as I placed her thumb and index finger around my balls at the top and wrapped the rest of her hand around my balls.

"But I don't want to hurt you, I just want to know how," she said as she giggled nervously.

She had a good grip on my sack now, even though her hand was small. I wondered if she could really get a hold of me this way.

"OK, imagine a peach or avocado, if you want to see if they are ripe, you gently squeeze them. That kind of pressure is fine, that doesn't hurt." I explained to her. "But imagine an apple, a softer type of apple, if you try to dent one of those, that much pressure, then you pretty much have a guy by the balls."

We both laughed.

Suddenly she looked all serious at me. "OK, so like this is fine?" It was a question, with significant hesitancy, as she looked me straight in the eye. She closed the loose fingers of her hand around my balls.

Like I expected, one ball slipped out, her hand was simply not large enough. But the remaining ball was stuck and she gently pinched it in her remaining fingers.

I giggled nervously. "Yes, that is fine, even a little harder is still fine," I answered her questioning look.

Oh, I was plenty excited, and she had looked at that already. And the excitement distracted from a bit of the discomfort. However, I wiggled a little to the side.

"Really, I have that much control?" she asked as she saw me shift. "Are we really at the boundary of discomfort now?"

"Yepper, you can let go now," I said.

Instead she clamped down, gradually but seriously. "Owwwooowwwooowwwooow!" I got very loud, as I squirmed and tried to push her hand away.

Gladly, she let go. And even though it was only a second or two or maybe three, it had felt like an eternity. I folded over.

Suddenly there were noises upstairs, footsteps and the sound of a chair getting knocked over.

"Who is that?" I asked in a panic.

"My upstairs neighbors, they are sooo nosey! You'd better go!" she answered.

I slipped in my jeans and half ass into my sneakers as someone knocked on the front door.

"Out this way," Ann said, as she pointed to the back door.

While pulling my T-shirt over my head, I stumbled through the doors and grabbed my bike. In no time was I on the road and pedaled away.

As soon as I was down the road a little ways, and realized no-one was coming, I relaxed and slowed down.

12