A Problem in Russel Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you doing?" said Steve.

"Taking a break. My jaw was cramping up."

"Do you think the succubus also—ahh!" I had placed my slightly-opened mouth against his balls while I rested my jaw, and apparently Steve liked the warm sensation.

Steve's dick had meanwhile lost its shine and become sticky under my fingers. I gathered some saliva in my mouth and licked over the whole surface of his dick again, from his balls to his dickhead, once on each side of that vein underneath. I knew Steve was a lot more popular with the girls than I was. Steve is more manly than I am, period. But I felt very lucky that I got to get this close to his infamous dick. I felt turned on knowing that my tongue was running over a dick that had been inside so many girls' vaginas.

After I licked to the head of his dick again, I put its head in my mouth, and gathered my saliva around it. I ran my tongue over it, and gently laid my tongue in the groove in the front of the head. My tongue fit perfectly.

I laid my tongue across the underside of his dick again. My jaw was still tired, but I wasn't noticing it as much. I pushed my head down his shaft, and then up.

What was that technique that Amanda had described? "I call it the vacuum cleaner," she'd said. "You keep your tongue pressed against the head, and move your wet lips over the head, almost like you're going to take the cock out of your mouth, and then change your mind, only while sucking a little at the same time. It feels really good. Guys cum pretty fast."

I pulled my lips over the soft head of Steve's dick again, then pushed his dick back into my mouth. He winced and pulled away. "Agh! Teeth!" he said.

"Sorry," I said. I remembered again: "Some girls like to cover their teeth with your lips. Remember, your teeth cannot touch his cock."

I tried again, covering my teeth with my lips, and letting his dickhead slide through. He gasped, and this gasp sounded good. Steve moaned again. "I think I'm going to cum," he whimpered. I sped up. His legs trembled. Finally, I took his whole cock very deep and sucked, just like Kayla had. "Oh God!" he said. His hips bucked, his butt clenched, and his dick pulsed in my mouth. His warm semen hit the back of my mouth, again and again. As my mouth filled with the warm liquid, I swallowed. I could hardly even taste it. His expression was an odd mixture of surprise, relaxation, and bliss.

I waited until his dick stopped pulsing before doing one final suck, like Kayla did. "Oh!" he moaned. Finally, I sat up, and swallowed the rest of the semen in my mouth. It had a mildly bitter aftertaste.

"You never told me you were such a good cocksucker!" he said. His now half-hard dick oozed a few more drops of pearly semen as it lay against his moist brown pubic hair.

"I wasn't," I said. "I learned everything from Amanda and Kayla."

"Well, after we deal with the problem in Russel, are you going to find any other reasons to suck my cock?" he said.

"Maybe," I said. Truth be told, I had enjoyed the whole process.

"Look at how into it you were," he said, pointing to my boxers. They were highly tented, and stained with precum.

I waited in Heather's room, under her bed. It was dark and a little musty. In the bed beside, Amanda breathed deeply and regularly.

I must have dozed off, but I woke up to the familiar sound of a door creaking open. I saw legs of a thin, barefoot boy wearing baggy jeans.

"Good evening, my lady," I heard a young male voice say.

"Oh, Cody, I've been waiting for you," said Heather. "I just couldn't wait for you to fuck me again!"

Again? I thought.

"I live to serve," he said.

"Take off your pants and underwear," she said. "I need to see your cock."

I heard a rustle of fabric, and saw him step out of his jeans. They landed on the rug beside the bed. I heard another rustle, and saw a pair of boxers come off.

The blanket was peeled off, and I got a blessed rush of fresher air.

I saw Cody. It was the same guy who had been lounging in Chelsea's room, but he looked different. Somehow, his shaggy black hair looked regal; he looked more like a movie star or a teen heartthrob, not like a careless stoner, and that sloppy doped expression was gone. He was naked, and he had the perfect physique of a statue of Apollo, as well as a stiff erection.

His dick was much narrower than Steve's, smooth and pale brown.

I quickly crawled out from under the bed and put his dick in my mouth. His dick was much smoother than Steve's had been, and felt warm in my mouth. His dickhead was small and soft. I rolled my tongue around it. His smell was as musky and male as Steve's, but with a touch of volcanic dust. His body jerked.

"My lady, what is this?" he said. I heard Heather chuckle. I struggled to get into a proper kneeling position with his dick still in my mouth, and then I looked up as I squished saliva around his dickhead. His face was an odd mixture of horror and gooey relaxation.

Now, I could focus on giving him a proper blowjob. I gathered my saliva, and made his whole dick slimy and wet, I laid my tongue across the underside of his dick, and I worked up and down. I traced my tongue around its head, and heard him pant. I sucked carefully, but firmly, making my mouth into a perfect vagina. My nose almost hit his wisps of dark pubic hair. He moaned.

"My lady—, what do you— mean by this?" he pleaded between gasps.

"Does Mike's mouth feel good?" Heather asked cruelly. I gathered more saliva around the head, which I knew would feel extra-good. He moaned. "Does his mouth feel as good as my cunt felt? As good as Amanda's cunt? Or Sarah's?" He moaned again, and his expression was of mingled bliss and frustration. I thought of this narrow, pretty dick that was in my mouth plunging into Amanda's vagina. I imagined his narrow hips grinding and his tight butt clenching as he fucked Heather. I reached around and grabbed his smooth, small butt in my hands—it was hot, as if he had a fever, and tight—and pushed his crotch farther into my face and his smooth dick deeper into my mouth. I almost gagged, but I didn't mind. I imagined the cleft of his dickhead rubbing against the inside of Sarah's vagina, just as the back of my tongue was rubbing against it now, and somehow, the idea really turned me on.

I again rolled my tongue around his dick, and pushed my head up and down, surrounding his hot dick with a ring of soft, squishy tongue and mouth. His dick felt so good in my mouth, and it felt so good knowing that I would finally get payback.

He panted again. Finally, he yelled. His dick pulsed in my mouth, and shots of warm liquid filled my mouth. I gulped. I lost a few drops, which trickled down the side of his dick, as his dick continued to pulse inside me. I saw his stomach go in and out as his dick pulsed. Then, as the pulsing died down, his body dissolved in a burst of sparks. The drop of semen that had been on the side of his dick fell sparkling to the carpet.

I felt as light and revived as if I'd had several cups of coffee.

The next day was Monday. The dark circles were gone from my face, and from Steve, and from everyone in the dorm. My blowjob had destroyed the incubus. In the hospital, Amit and Tommy were judged OK to go home, although they were warned to take it easy for a few days, and to not have sex with any strangers. I was able to get through all my classes with only naps in between them, although I would have to make up my test.

After dinner, after both Steve and I had returned to our dorm room for the night, and everyone's health was confirmed, Steve said, "Well, congratulations. You were right. I didn't want to believe you. But I kind of have to. I definitely feel a lot better, and Amit and Tommy are way better. So you did it."

"Heather did all the work," I said. "She was the one who figured out what was going on, and she also figured out how to break the curse."

"Sure. But she couldn't have done that without you."

I nodded modestly.

"Now, I think Russel Hall has only one problem left," he said.

"What's that?" I said.

"That I need another blowjob. Any suggestions?"

"I think I can help you with that," I said.