A Professional Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastard!!!" she screamed and immediately realised the error of what she had done.

She looked to him in desperate fear, anxious to see what reaction lay in his eyes. There was no anger there, but something more chilling; pleasure.

"Quite" he said and, taking her firmly by the throat again, brought five slow, hard slaps her crotch as he glared into her eyes.

Sarah recoiled and flinched involuntarily with each blow, her breasts again jiggling with her jerks. She cursed her body for betraying her fear, and her mind for craving more punishment.

Moving deliberately slowly the man went and stood close to where one of the frames hung from the ceiling. The remote was used again and it glided down to the floor. It was quite a simple arrangement about three feet square with raised sections at the corners, lateral bars on the ground and more about one foot higher; its purpose was not at all apparent. Not right now anyway.

The four chains holding it passed through loops at each corner and the man now pulled two of the hooks from those chains across to Sarah. He placed them on spare rings of the wrist cuffs and then followed that by placing the two other hooks on her ankle cuffs. He finally released the hooks from the wall and Sarah was at last able to put her right leg on the ground. No sooner had it landed than the chains from the frame began to shorten.

Sarah was caught between fighting them, which she knew was hopeless, or giving in completely. Deciding that a struggle would only please her tormentor further she shuffled slowly towards the frame following the fear laden clanking of the chains. The man had by now approached it and lifted the two higher lateral bars.

As the final inches of slack were reeled in they came into play. The position the rack drew Sarah into was an exaggerated version of that of a skydiver when in freefall and the upper lateral bars closed across her back to force it down, trapping her torso against those below.

Her arms knees were wide apart and her breasts thrust out ahead of her body with the position tightening the skin across them. The frame began to ascend and the man came across towards Sarah from the racks holding a flogger in his hand. Without saying a word he swiped at her chest and she let out a scream as it struck home with a mighty smack. Her nipples immediately hardened, puckering the areolas and she felt the heat of lust curse through her once again.

The man went on and without a break he thrashed the instrument across her breasts ten times, left then right. She fought a worthless battle with the frame as she attempted to bring her arms in front to protect herself from the stinging pain but her struggles seemed to goad her tormentor on as the final few blows were aimed deliberately at her tender, enflamed and fully erect nipples. As the punishment abated Sarah found that her lust was only growing with each second and she had little control over the grinding of her hips inside the frame's restrictive bars.

Happy with his work on her chest the man began to move around her, ogling at her naked vulnerability. Sarah wanted nothing more than for him to enter her once again with his fingers or just anything to give her relief, but he was not ready for that yet. A few seconds rest was all he would allow and soon he was satisfying his own needs by raining blows down on her arms, back, legs and buttocks, and all Sarah could do was endure the pain and her mounting frustration.

The rack offered limited access to her crotch as it was set at that time but once he had completed a full circle of the helpless woman the remote was put to use again. This time the front of the frame was lowered substantially and Sarah found herself facing the ground, her pussy now exposed upwards and within moments the flogger was going to work on her inner things and then her swollen, sensitive labia. She was immediately aflame and she grunted and groaned as she ground her pelvis desperately.

The thrashing stopped and the man strode around to the front of the frame. Sarah's head was exactly at the height of his hips and even before he unfastened the belt on his jeans she knew what she was going to be forced to do. Forced? She was desperate to do it and the sight of his cast iron cock, with the skin pulled so tight it was shining, had her salivating in anticipation.

He wound his fingers into the hair at the back of her head and as he swung the frame the few inches towards him she eagerly opened her mouth and craned her neck to get as much of him into her as she could. Sucking and working her tongue she started to induce a rhythm in him and as his desire grew stronger he held her head with both hands and start pushing her further down on the shaft.

Ignoring her spasms as her gag reflex kicked in he continued thrusting, harder and deeper with each stroke. Sarah began to panic as she thought she was going to suffocate but within five thrusts she had developed her own rhythm, allowing her to breath as her air passage opened in time with his gyrations; then the feeling of his cock ramming deep inside her throat began to excite her even more. After only a short while her breathing technique was tested as the thrusts became slower and slower.

The man slowed right down and started to pause at the end of each stroke holding her airway closed for just two seconds at a time. The heightened excitement in her body was burning up the oxygen in her blood at an enormous rate and very soon Sarah was finding she was getting more and more desperate for air. As the desperation grew into panic her fierce attempts to shake her head free of his grip were his signal that the time was right and with one last thrust he pushed her down and held her there.

After fifteen seconds, which seemed like the longest of her life, Sarah felt his cock withdraw and her body sucked in air as it had never done before. She went dizzy and the rush of adrenalin pumping through her veins drove her arousal to heights she had not dare to dream existed.

By this time he had gone round to the far side of the frame to her exposed and pouting pussy and again thrust his fingers deep inside, at the same time using his thumb on her distended clit. Sarah let out a loud gasp and she started hammering her hips up and down inside the bars. Faster and faster his hand worked and this time, as she approached climax, he did not stop.

She came with aloud, screamed, "AHHHHHHHH" and her body was at long last able to relax, for a while.

The frame was lowered to the ground and she found herself staring at his Nike training shoes. The position she was in caused her difficulty looking up at all and, being so low down his shoes were about as high as she could see. He walked slowly and purposefully around her and she found herself letting out little involuntary groans, puffs and pants as she strained to watch him.

Presently he went across to the racks which were out of her view and as he returned from behind she had not realised that he was holding a leather strapped ball gag The gag was quickly placed in her mouth and tightened at the back of her head.

"Your mouth has been all the use it can be to me for now and I think that you make too much noise," he said.

He then placed a hood over her head. It left the nose and mouth exposed but covered her eyes completely and contained cups over the ears that were very effective at blocking out sound. With them in place the only noise Sarah was able to hear was that of her own, laboured, breathing through her nose. Her blind, deaf isolation suddenly made her more aware of her naked helplessness and this in turn, she could barely believe, increased her desire yet further.

Unable to see or hear what the man was doing Sarah felt her cuff hooks being swapped. Force was then applied to her left wrist as it was drawn away and to her left. As her arm moved she instinctively rose to her feet and, with a few stumbles she managed to stand free of the framework. Still the hook on her left wrist pulled irresistibly and she could do nothing but follow it to the other end of the room.

Once it stopped she felt the chains to her feet begin to tug and, following their insistence in order not to have them pulled from under her, she found herself turning round and sliding backwards with her feet three feet apart. Her right hand was now being pulled also and a few moments later all came to a halt. The man rubbed his hands at the success of his handiwork. The tension in her body, with her ankles raised three inches from the ground and her arms driven straight up above her head, was easy to see.

Back and forth between her legs at the height of her knees ran two steel bars perfectly positioned to accommodate his devise and her nipples, those beautiful dark nipples so perfectly proportioned on her large breasts were tight and firm, betrayed the wanton desire burning deep inside her. He had now exchanged his flogger for the cane and with carefully aimed blows he began to deliver a further lesson in pain to her, repeatedly striking at her breasts he played a game, watching in euphoric joy as they were made to dance on her chest, her nipples becoming harder and harder as the crimson wheals developed.

He turned his attention to her pussy, each reflex jerk as the cruel weapon bit home bringing him further delight and finally, her buttocks and legs, creating beautiful patterns across her flesh. All the time, with each individual blow, the muffled yelling from behind the gag told of her delicious pain.

Leaving the filthy whore hanging in her bonds he returned the cane to its place on the racks and collected a heavy piece of equipment that he slid into place on the bars between her legs. The nipple clamps he had so carefully crafted were positioned on the gorgeous, stiff teats and tweaked shut. Sarah groaned as they did their cruel work and a little flick of each brought a gratifying flinch in a useless attempt to escape the attention of his sadistic toys.

He then took control of the machine. Under its own power, at his command, the primary element rose and the man parted Sarah's saturated labia to allow its long, thick, hard mass to enter her. She now let out a growl and used the tiny amount of movement she was allowed in an attempt to unite more closely with it. The secondary element then came into play as a plate ascended and positioned itself directly over her distended clitoris.

The show now really began as the machine did its work, slowly at first, pumping the dildo deep inside her and in time with it the plate released a pulse of solid gold electricity to set her clit ablaze. The relief of the stimulation caused Sarah to release gasps of delight as she rode harder and harder with every increase of intensity from the heavenly machine. Faster and faster it went and greater and greater grew her pleasure. The intensity of the evil bite on her nipples blending with her ecstasy to heighten her joy even further.

It was up to full speed now and within moments she was approaching the hardest orgasm she had ever experienced. Once it had hit there was no let up for her wracked body as the machine demanded more and more of her love juices, ramming deep into her relentlessly, tirelessly. Sweat ran down the cleft of her jangling breast, the hair which had escaped from under the hood was matted to her grimacing face and the dungeon was filled with the scent of her lust and her cries of ecstasy, then at last, four more merciless orgasms later she was finally released. The machine slowed down, the electro stimulation stopped and the clamps slipped from her nipples, it was all over.

As the man returned the devise to its rack the cables slackened and Sarah slumped onto a seated position on the bars. Releasing the hooks from the cuffs he took her by the arm and walked her away from the bars to a place where she felt the floor surface change beneath her feet. He brought her to a halt and firstly took the cuffs from her wrists and ankles. The gag was then removed, followed by the hood.

Sarah found herself in a different room. It was beautiful, with more subdued lighting, tiled in marble and furnished with a comfortable looking chair and a massage table. Behind a wall she could see a shower head and the clothing she had had delivered to Mr Frenum were on hangers in an alcove.

"It's over Ms Green, I take it that you are satisfied," John said as he handed her a bath robe. "There is a bath and shower behind the wall, I think that you will find everything you need in there; would you like me to get you a drink?"

"What do you think? You're a Bastard you know," she replied. "But a good one, and it's Sandra by the way, Sandra Collingwood."

John reciprocated the name honesty gesture and left her to slip into the bath whilst he prepared a pair of long 'Fuck with a twist' cocktails.

As she bathed in her soothing bubbles John lounged in the chair and the two chatted like long lost friends. Sandra was suddenly struck by a brilliant idea.

"Do you have a female accomplice?" she enquired.

"No, I haven't as a matter of fact," he replied, with his heart in his mouth not daring to believe the development that may have been looming on the horizon.

"You do now, if you will have me of course."

John's heart sang. Just how good could life get?

12