A Professor Is Blackmailed Ch. 04

Story Info
Kerri gets blackmailed when someone discovers her past.
16.8k words
4.36
66.8k
34

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 11/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dawn1958
dawn1958
2,276 Followers

Please email me with your suggestions or comments. This episode turned out to be long and I will post two chapters to cover the entire storyline. I am writing this story for a special reader who has given me ideas of what should happen to Kerri and I hope they like what I have written.

A TEACHER'S PAST - A Parent's Revenge

Kerri almost expected to run into Sky every time she went around a corner in the college or whenever she met someone new. She actually welcomed a confrontation with the mystery blackmailer so his identity would be revealed. The unknown and the unexpected were far worse than knowing who the man was that held power over her.

Kerri felt extremely vulnerable and blushed thinking of what the evil man had made her do to her body. She had always considered women who had certain parts of their bodies pierced to be shameless hussies, but her opinion changed after being forced to get her nipples pierced. The golden rings dangled from her precious buds and were a constant reminder of being intimidated, which strangely gave her moments of heightened anxiety. Her nervousness grew even more whenever she imagined the piercing done to her lower extremity and she realized that she was no closer to knowing Sky's identity.

A wave of frustration washed over Kerri at the memory of how Sky made her dress, which ultimately told every student that their teacher had pierced nipples. She shuddered at the recollection of being forced to reveal her breasts to one student in the staff washroom and how being under the girl's spell turned out to be pure hell. Even worse, Kerri thought, was when she obediently performed for the young experienced lesbian and willingly acted like a wanton woman right in the school's washroom.

Kerri could never believe that lust could overcome her like it did and how much pleasure could be attained from such immoral passion. The climax with the young vixen had been the most earth-shattering of her life. Then Kerri remembered the young stud who took advantage of her innocence. What Ward did to her would be imprinted in her mind forever and she wondered if it had changed her from the naïve country girl who came to the college three years ago? Ward certainly showed her a different side of sex and erotic desire that she didn't know existed.

Her daydream continued and Kerri wondered if she could ever forget how badly she treated Cory. He was the young student she embarrassed in front of the class and the memory of the price she paid for being so rude would always haunt her. The car ride to hell and back with Cory and his friends had shown Kerri that any woman could act like a slut. Although she tried to forget the sinful episode, the immoral actions kept returning to her dreams. She had many sleepless nights knowing she had been used and abused by each student in the car that day.

Possibly the biggest error she made was counting on Sally and Lori to give her a helping hand, as that had surely been a big mistake. The two girls were the ones that seemed to control what went on and even encouraged their boyfriends to have sex with their amorous teacher. Kerri grimaced every time she saw the five students in the college because of the knowing smiles plastered on their faces. Whenever Cory or one of the boys walked past her in the hallway, they faked a spanking and the harrowing experience came rushing back to her.

Kerri could still feel the extreme embarrassment caused by Cory's girlfriend. Sally proved overpowering and she had given her the spanking of a lifetime. Kerri had led a sheltered life and she had never been severely punished, until the young students treated her like a spoiled little girl. They spanked her with a vengeance and she would never forget the feeling of total helplessness.

Flashbacks and daydreams kept returning to Kerri. At first she had fought the five students, but eventually she agreed to bring them back to her house, allowing them complete freedom. In the sanctity of her very own home, a second spanking left the battered teacher at the mercy of Sally and her friends. Kerri obediently acted out their erotic fantasies and submitted to all of their filthy demands, despite knowing it was wrong. She had cried many times since then, not so much from what she had done, but from the realization of willingly succumbing to heightened desire.

The fact that each boy had intercourse with her was bad enough, but the reality of Keith using her forbidden rear entrance filled Kerri with utter turmoil. After that horrid episode, her memory was a blur except for two events. First was when Lori paid homage to the college Prof in dramatic lesbian fashion. An earth-shattering orgasm was the result and it haunted Kerri to know she easily succumbed to the woman's tongue. What bothered her most was knowing that Lori had no previous experience in woman on woman sex yet she made Kerri her slave much to the delight of her boyfriend, Keith.

Second was when Cory forced his teacher to suck his rejuvenated cock. He treated Kerri like a woman of the night and blasted his hot lava down her throat. She couldn't stop Cory from ramming his big cock into her mouth like a madman and he forced her to swallow every ounce of his hot cum. Even days later, Kerri wondered if she would ever forget the reckless incident.

Much had happened to Kerri since that first note from her blackmailer Sky and it troubled her that she still didn't know his identity. She expected he followed her every move and cursed herself for not being more diligent, especially when dealing with Jim, Ward and Cory. What started out as one man's quest to reveal Kerri's past indiscretions turned into a nightmare for her. By assuming Ward was her tormentor Sky had been a drastic mistake for Kerri and it had definitely worsened her dilemma.

Kerri lost count of the number of times she fell asleep crying because the blackmail seemed too daunting. She didn't feel demoralized so much by the way she acted, but rather was disgusted with herself by the way her body betrayed her impeccable and moral upbringing. Kerri was on a slippery slope attempting to keep the incriminating evidence from being revealed and her problem degenerated when more and more people joined the fray. Her conduct and actions at the college had been above reproach and suddenly it seemed that Sky along with certain students controlled her fate.

Much to her chagrin, Kerri had to admit she was willing to do anything to save her untarnished reputation. The testament of her decision was how easily the students forced her to carry out sexual affairs that were mere dreams or fantasies from some erotic book of fiction. Kerri vowed to somehow regain control of her life and not fall prey to the persuasiveness of demanding people, especially those who were her students.

***

There was a drastic change in her son and Laura Perkins was sure she knew how it came about. Her Jimmy spoke fondly and with much admiration of the school's physics teacher and Laura suspected this had something to do with the strange way he was acting.

Laura wanted Jimmy to amount to something and to be somebody; she didn't want some floozy screwing up her dreams. Yes, she concluded, Kerri certainly had a body to die for and she could see why her son worshipped the woman. Laura watched the attractive teacher walk towards her car and she noticed Kerri's well-rounded breasts, which swayed with each step she took. Kerri's attire was fairly conservative and the dark framed glasses added that erotic touch, making her appear like a seductive schoolteacher.

Laura made a snap decision, as she acted like a private detective watching the teacher from the safety of her automobile. She would show her if it was the last thing she did and vowed that no common woman was going to use her son for her immoral pleasure.

Anyone that knew the Perkins understood how dominating and controlling Jim's mother could be. Laura was most likely the reason the boy was so timid and lacked self-confidence. Experiencing sex for the first time with Kerri had given Jim a reason to expand his horizons and he truly felt a need to show his affection for his loving teacher. Jim's abrupt independence meant he was becoming separated from his mother and Laura didn't like it.

Not long after Laura noticed a change in her son's behavior and found out he had a sexual encounter with Kerri, she decided to do more than just watch or standby. "What the hell do you mean? You slept with a teacher... someone you work with?" Mrs. Perkins yelled at her son and the veins in her neck stood out. "Is she some kind of slut... or what?"

It always frightened Jim whenever his mother got really mad. He did his best to stick up for his beautiful Kerri and tried to explain the entire affair so that his mother's concerns would be quieted. Anything Jimmy said didn't help and Laura remained determined to find out exactly what intent the evil teacher had when she supposedly seduced her darling boy. Mr. Perkins divorced Laura when Jim was only six and she protected her son from that point to a degree most would consider over the top.

Work plus raising Jimmy had been Laura's sole purpose in life and she didn't have time for dating other men over the years. She wanted her son to get the best education and didn't mind working hard to make enough money to ensure everything was paid for. Laura quizzed Jim for over an hour when she found out about Kerri and she soon had all the minute details on the teacher who was mentoring her son. She found out who she was, where she lived and what she was like. Laura shuddered when Jim explained about having great sex with Kerri and that he felt emotionally attached to the slightly older woman.

Laura's mind was made up; she would make the bitch pay for tarnishing her Jimmy's purity.

***

The phone rang and when Kerri answered it, she quickly found herself stammering for a response. The woman on the other end spoke seriously and demanded Kerri apologize for robbing her son's virginity. Kerri felt totally debased for having sex with an innocent student and her voice quivered while trying to tell the woman she was sorry.

"I want to hear you tell me to my face. Then I may find it in my heart to forgive you," Laura said and paused. The silence was deafening and Kerri's heart rate increased waiting to hear the woman's demands. "I'll be home tomorrow afternoon and I will expect you right after school."

After another pause where Kerri tried to calm her rising anxiety, Laura asked her what time her last class was finished. Then she gave the teacher the address and directions on how to get to her home. "Be here at five, or else! If you aren't, I'll go to the Dean. I'll give him a piece of my mind for allowing such things to happen in his college," Laura stated in a clear concise tone. "A grown woman... a teacher shouldn't be having sex with her students, especially when the boy is not a willing partner."

Kerri shivered when she heard the demeaning statements and she wanted to scream at the woman. 'Jim was no angel. He was a willing participant in the erotic affair,' but then Kerri remembered how it was her seduction and her insistence that something happen. There was no excuse and no reason to blame her actions on her blackmailer, as the affair was more her fault than Jim's.

"Yes... yes, I'll be there at five," she blurted into the transmitter and quickly hung up the phone, as if it were burning her hands.

The rest of the evening was troubling and Kerri was tormented over having to confess her sins to a stranger. She wondered if she could explain what happened to a distraught mother and have the woman forgive her? Kerri reasoned that Mrs. Perkins was furious and her future in the teaching profession probably depended on how she handled the troubling situation.

Sleep didn't come easy and Kerri tossed and turned all night. In the morning, her mind stewed over Mrs. Perkins' instructions until she was a total zombie. During classes, she gave her students assignments rather than have to instruct in front of the class. Lunch came and went; Kerri's tummy turned summersaults when the time grew close to quitting time. She jumped when the chimes went off indicating the end of the day and knew it was time to face the devil.

Kerri had to kill thirty minutes until the time to leave for Mrs. Perkins' and it was a dreadfully long wait. The drive to the address was silent and her heartbeat and breathing seemed to increase as she passed each street corner. When she pulled into the driveway and saw a curtain move in the window, Kerri knew someone had watched her arrival.

It took all of the teacher's courage to walk up to the front door and knock. First impressions are always the ones that linger the longest and Kerri stared at the woman who opened the door. Mrs. Perkins was tall, probably about 5'10" and much taller than herself. The woman wore tight leather pants and a man's shirt with the top three or four buttons undone. Kerri's eyes focused on the cleavage displayed by Mrs. Perkins and immediately noticed the pushup effect on her large boobs. The woman certainly wasn't overweight, but she did have all the right curves to make her look very strong and muscular.

Kerri was shocked out of her stupor by the sound of a voice. "You must be the tramp who had sex with my innocent son," Mrs. Perkins said.

Without being asked, Kerri stepped into the house and welcomed the chance to get out of public view. Laura closed the door behind the gorgeous teacher and smiled with delight at how sexy the woman appeared. She noticed Kerri's shy and timid demeanor and relished the thought of carrying out an adventure she had only dreamed about for many years.

Laura made a sudden decision to take things slow and ensure she turned the adorable teacher into a submissive servant. "Please, come in and have a seat," she said and pointed to the living room sofa. Kerri wondered how she was going to walk, as her legs seemed to be paralyzed.

Suddenly the woman took Kerri's elbow and guided her across the room to the sofa. "I know everything that happened between you and Jimmy. I thought it was best to have a talk with you to find out what your plans are towards my son," Mrs. Perkins whispered. "Jimmy has confessed to me and I must admit my first intention was to run to the college directors."

Laura paused and waited what seemed like the longest time before continuing with her plan. "But then I wondered, how can I solve the problem myself? After all, we're adults. Tell me, as I want to hear you say it. Did you have sex with Jimmy," she asked and stared straight into Kerri's eyes.

Kerri looked back at the voluptuous woman, but she was unable to find her voice. She desperately wanted to explain her situation, but knew the woman wouldn't care about her being blackmailed. "I asked, did you have sex with Jimmy?" Laura asked the question and glared at Kerri, demanding an answer.

She decided the truth and valor were the best avenues to avoid further turmoil. "Yes, but I am so sorry that it happened," Kerri blurted out and felt a wave of relief wash over her. "I never intended for it to go that far, but someone was blackmailing me... forcing me to do it."

Mrs. Perkins didn't really give a shit what the reasons were, she merely wanted to satisfy her own sadistic agenda. She sat in an armchair directly in front of Kerri and stared at her. Laura deliberately leaned forward and showed the frightened teacher an abundance of cleavage.

The white velvety swell of the woman's breasts was impossible to miss and Kerri was positive at least one more button had come undone. Then the woman spread her long slender legs and Kerri's attention was immediately drawn to a large bulge along the inside of the woman's shapely thigh. The tight leather didn't hide any details and Kerri shivered, as she found the bulge extremely puzzling and not something normally found on a woman.

Mesmerized by the strange sight, Kerri jumped when the woman spoke. "I see you noticed 'Black Beauty.' Do you know that I'm a dyke and have decided to punish you myself for what you've done to my precious Jimmy," Mrs. Perkins said.

The teacher's mouth hung open and she listened in utter disbelief. Laura had made up her mind to put all the cards on the table so that Kerri understood what was going to happen to her. "I'm going to screw your brains out. Use Black Beauty on you until you cum all over it," Laura whispered. "I've always been submissive, but for once I want to see what it is like to be the master."

Laura revealed her plan more so to justify what she had fantasized about for a long time, but also to let Kerri know she was going to be her servant. All her life, everyone thought Laura was dominant and intimidating because of her tall muscular stature. In reality, that was not the case. She was a shy, timid woman who continually got her thrills by being a slave, often to someone much smaller than she was.

All of a sudden a chance of a lifetime fell into her lap. "I don't think you want the college directors to know about your indiscretions... do you," she asked?

Kerri's mind spun out of control. She was perplexed and all of the woman's words kept echoing in her head. Black Beauty, dyke, sex, and college each conjured up threatening images and Kerri wondered how each affected her future. Then her eyes opened wider when Laura stood up and abruptly stripped her shirt, revealing a black uplift bra holding her two inflamed titties high. The most amazing aspect was the absence of cups covering the nipples, as there was only material under the luscious boobs pushing them upward.

Kerri's eyes were as big as saucers and she really couldn't believe what was happening. The woman approached Kerri and grabbed her by the shoulders, forcing the teacher to stand. Kerri could hardly breathe and felt small and overpowered by the bigger woman. There was music playing in the background and she recognized the song by the Rolling Stones, 'You Can't Always Get What You Want', which seemed to give the room a mystical feel.

Laura's fingers found the top button of the silky blouse and slowly undid it without a struggle or protest from the teacher. Kerri simply glanced down at what was happening and instantly felt overwhelmed by the sight of the woman's naked tits, which seemed to radiate intense heat in her direction. Sensing rather than seeing, Kerri felt the fingers travel down her chest, undoing the buttons until they reached her slim waistline.

Laura opened the blouse and let the cool air flow over the flushed skin. She stared at the gorgeous woman and reaffirmed her decision to become master of the timid teacher. Mrs. Perkins rolled Kerri's clothing over her shoulders and let the blouse along with her jacket fall to the floor.

Faced with a sudden submissiveness and a feeling that her bra was little comfort, Kerri decided to protest. "Please, Mrs. Perkins, please don't do this. I'm so sorry for what happened with your son... but... but someone forced me to do it," she blurted out and tried to remain composed. "I can't have you go to the board, but what you're doing isn't the solution."

Kerri voiced her concerns, hoping for a rationale judgment from the woman, but Laura merely laughed at the futile begging. A hand reached up and grabbed the lacy bra and ripped it from Kerri's chest. It was purely instincts and reaction when Kerri's hands came up to cup her luscious boobs and shield them from her attacker.

In the blink of an eye, the strong, well-built woman grabbed a handful of the teacher's hair and tilted her head sideways. Laura looked deeply into the frightened eyes and held the stare for the longest time. "I'm a single mom and my needs are raging out of control. I haven't had a man in years and actually envy you for being able to use my son to satisfy your desires," she stated, with a deadly serious expression.

dawn1958
dawn1958
2,276 Followers