A Professor of Two Minds Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The expression on my face—a mixture of shock, lust, and confusion—must have emboldened her.

"Professor, nothing, and I mean NOTHING is going to stand in the way of me going to the University of Michigan," she growled. "If you don't write me the most positive, glowing letter of recommendation you've ever written, the entire university will know that you coerce pretty co-eds into sex in exchange for letters of recommendation."

True enough. She pretty much had me exactly where she wanted me. Damn that Melissa for blabbing everything to her roommate.

But wait! I suddenly remembered something. Something that Melissa had told me the day before in my office when she was here asking for a letter of recommendation....

"Fine!" I spat out. "You played me. You win. You can have your damned letter! But not till we play one final game. The teasing is over. And remember, if I get fired, your letter of recommendation is worthless. No one will pay any attention to a letter written by an ex-professor."

I stood up in front of Anna, who was still leaning back on the couch.

"Open my pants!" I ordered. She looked up. "What? Why should I?"

"Because I just remembered something Melissa told me about her roommate. She didn't mention your name, but she told me that she had a roommate who was crazy about me. She told me she had a roommate who couldn't stop talking about me. She wouldn't tell me your name... I never thought it was you."

Anna blushed, her face turning even redder than it already had been.

Suddenly, the whole situation had shifted in my favor. I knew what Anna wanted.

I took her hand and placed it on my bulge through my pants....She gasped, and squeezed. Her resistance immediately started to melt. "Oh God," she murmured.

"Melissa told me that it was her roommate's fantasy to be with her professor, in his office. She told me that her roommate shared her fantasy about her professor." I looked down at her sternly. "Unzip it."

Anna looked up and did what she was told. She slowly unzipped my pants. I took them off, together with my boxers.

"Melissa told me that her roommate lay in bed and touched herself, fantasizing about doing something with me. Melissa can hear her moaning when she cums in the other room."

"Yes, sir," Anna whispered. "I do. I do think about you. I told you..."

Anna leaned forward and took hold of my shaft. She kissed the head, then circled the red tip with her tongue. Her hand circled my cock, and she stroked slowly. Her fingers cupped my balls.

"You fooled me, you disobedient girl. You have tricked me into saying that I will write you a great letter of recommendation for Michigan Law."

I took the shaft of my cock and rubbed it on Anna full lips. Her tongue darted out to tease my cockhead. One hand went to my ass, and she tried to pull me into her mouth.

"Please, sir." I noticed that her fingers were moving quickly, playing with herself. She lifted her hand to my cock, rubbing the pussy juices from her fingers onto my shaft, then licking it off.

"Melissa told me something else about you, Anna," I whispered. "What exactly is it that you fantasize about before you fall asleep at night, Anna?" I asked.

She moaned, her tongue gliding lightly up and down my shaft. She was covering it with wet kisses, making it shine, glisten with her saliva.

"No sir, I can't say it. It's embarrassing. Please don't make me say it."

I balled up her brown hair in my fist, and pulled her head back firmly but gently. "Tell me, Anna. No more till you tell the Professor exactly what you really desire. What you really dream about when you are touching yourself in your bed."

She gasped again. I watched as she slid her index and middle fingers inside herself and gave a little whimper.

"Sir... I need you... to..." She stopped as she kissed my shaft again, moving her tongue down to my balls.

"To what?" I sputtered. It was getting more difficult to talk. Her mouth was incredible. She was so voraciously hungry, so enthusiastic. But she had to be made to obey. She had to understand who had the power in this relationship now.

"Sir, I need you to...to fuck my mouth." Now it was my turn to gasp. This gorgeous student was begging. It was her fantasy to give her mouth up to me for my pleasure. She ran her hands along my thighs, kissed my balls, then my stomach, then my balls again. She leaned back and looked at me.

"Use my mouth like my pussy, sir. Please, sir. That's what I imagine at night...That I make you lose control inside my mouth." She looked me in the eyes. "Your cock in my mouth, Sir. I imagine the Professor's hard cock .... fucking my mouth." I thought she was going to cry, she was so excited and ashamed at the same time.

It was so incredibly sexy to watch her ask, to hear her beg me to fulfill her perverted daydream. And I was more than happy to oblige. "Open your mouth, Anna. Put your hands down and open your mouth."

One hand went between her legs, the other behind her back.

I lay the head of my cock on her cheek for a moment, loving the warmth and softness of her skin. I rubbed it over her whole face. My shaft went over her chin, her lips, her cheeks. I slapped my hard cock on her pretty face, over her cheeks. "Naughty girls must be slapped," I laughed, knowing that she was aching to taste the cockhead inside her mouth. She smiled her beautiful smile, eyes closed, waiting in anticipation.

I couldn't hold out much longer.

"Say 'please' Anna."

"Please, sir." She licked her lips. "May I please taste your cock, Sir?"

I moved the head of my cock toward her lips. It was so sexy how she moved, trying to catch my slick head between her lips. I love the sight of a girl's open mouth, the tongue, the lips striving and straining to capture that elusive prize. I teased her for a bit, but finally let her win.

Her lips enveloped the head of my cock, and she wasn't going to let it go. Her tongue swirled fast all over it, all around it inside her mouth.

Wet and hot and fast. She was nearly out of her mind, sucking it. She put her hands on my ass, pulling me, urging me into her mouth, her eyes closed.

I tried to restrain myself, but she looked up with fire in her eyes, breathing heavily.

"Fuck me, Sir. Fuck my mouth hard, sir. Please? Please give me your cum?"

She opened her mouth and attacked my cock this time. Her head bobbed quickly, taking it deeper with each movement. Anna's hands on my ass squeezed, grabbed, pulled. My hands pulled at her hair. One hand went behind her head, giving me leverage to push deeper. She loved that, moaning louder and louder. She moaned as I feverishly churned into her incredible mouth, saliva dripping from one corner of her lips.

I could feel that I was incredibly close. I pulled out for a moment, and tried to compose myself.

"No!" Anna cried. "Please, sir! Don't stop!"

Breathing heavily, I managed to ask, "In your fantasies....where does your professor cum, Anna?"

"In my mouth, Sir! He floods my mouth with his cum. Please cum in my mouth, Professor! I want to feel your cock throb over my tongue. Spray in my mouth..."

I couldn't refuse an offer like that, and Anna took my cock back into her mouth, as deeply as she could.

She moaned, her head moving quickly, hands squeezing my ass.

I saw her hand move again to her pussy, and she pushed a finger inside. She screamed onto my cock, cumming.

Her orgasm was a signal. I leaned my head back and moaned deeply, cumming hard, holding onto her head to keep my balance, and trying not to shout so loud that people could hear me in the hallway.

I could hear her eagerly swallow in big gulps as I filled her mouth. She cleaned my cock off with her tongue, sucking the last drop out of the tip.

Still panting, she wiped a few stray drops from her chin and lips, then licked her fingers. I pulled out of her mouth finally and collapsed on the couch next to her. I put my arm around her.

"Thank you, Professor," she said with a radiant smile.

"For what?"

"For the letter you're going to write, and for the fun." She laughed. "I've been wanting to do that for three years, since my first class with you. It was even better than I ever imagined."

"Who knew that you and Melissa were roommates?" I laughed. "Incredible. The two sexiest girls on campus, living together, talking about everything..." I couldn't help but ponder that image for a few seconds.

Suddenly, just as my body was starting to relax on the couch, the phone rang in my office. I jumped. "Shit, it's my secretary!"

I almost tripped over my pants as I scampered over to my desk table. I grabbed the receiver and tried to sound normal.

"Yes?"

I could hear the department secretary's voice:

"Professor, there's someone here to see you about a letter of recommendation. She says it's urgent."

"Who is it?"

"She says her name is Melissa Angelo."

I looked down at Anna, who was lying back on the couch with her eyes closed, completely oblivious to what my secretary was saying on the phone. She was so damned gorgeous, cheeks flushed, hair a mess, blouse unbuttoned, legs splayed, black skirt pulled up around her waist, panties at her ankles, mascara a little smeared.

Anna was in no shape for company.

I only had to think for a second.

"Great. Send her in!"

[To be continued...]

12