A Program Pt. 02

Story Info
Matt has an interview to the Program.
2.1k words
4.05
6.7k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt was standing in front of mirror, looking at his own body. Weekend brought an interesting turn of events that he was seriously considering to accept and be a part of it. He looked at his boyish face, he was a man now, though gentle features were shown on his clean shaved front. He was blond with quite delicate hair, he didn't have to shave daily, still it was enough to have one shave in 3-4 days, before beard started to be noticeable. Though it was not adolescent beard, it was very regular, but not yet that fast to grow. He was lacking hair on his chest, which was pleasantly build. He looked fit, but not overbuild. All those years that he played basketball paid off. If you had to classify his body, he was somewhere between "regular" and "athletic". His fat index was not of the crossfit maniac, he had here and there some "curves" mostly due to his sweets addiction, but his active live and genes compensated for his weakness. He was V shaped, his was stronger that he looked.

All bb players know that this game required not only endurance but strength and agility, especially when you play it almost daily. He looked lower to his belly and below, he smiled. Still with hardon his cock stood proudly 20-30 degrees from horizontal and he was bent upwards and a little to the left (he was right handed, and years of masturbating left a "mark"). Matt thought for a moment if not to shave his pubic hairs clean, he kept it trim but he was wondering on how will it feel smooth. Next he looked at his legs that stood strongly. Hi thighs and calfs were lean with nicely shaped muscles. Overall he was giving himself a strong 7 out of 10. He knew he was not a "mister universe" but his mom told him once he should not care of that majority thinks of his look, there are girls that are going to like his, and there are ones that will not, life.

Important thing was to keep body healthy and clean and fragrant as girls care about a look, women care about all. So he had few girlfriends, with 2 he scored 2nd base, 1 led him to 3rd and his last went all 4, and they were happy for about a year, until she was accepted to the med school in Europe. They tried long distance, but both came into conclusion that Atlantic Ocean was too much distance, and neither of them had money to visit each other on a regular basis. They talked, she cried, they were both sad, but knew that it had to be done and went down their own paths as friends without hard feelings. To someone looking from a spectator's seat, they were very mature for their age.

When he finished his inspection he took a shower, water was very chill, he liked that in summer, it refreshed him, flexed his muscles, woke him up and cool down his cock a bit. He toweled his skin and still naked, went to pick up some fresh clothes.

Time went fast with head up in clouds and thinking about so many things so when he came out of bathroom it was late afternoon. He looked at his watch, went to a drawer, pick up fresh briefs and went to his chair, took a mouse, moved it, clicked once (he never remember if it was move or click that work as a wake up impuls for his PC, he always did both) and his computer came back to life with a quiet beep from the case and music from the speakers. He looked on the screen and saw that Meg and Jake was still online. He hesitated for a moment and started typing.

M: "Hello again"

MJ: "Hi again, how are you? Decided? Or have any other questions?"

M: "I think I would like to try, when can we have the interview? I am available after 4PM in the week, so if we can have it sometime in the evening?"

MJ: "Sure, but what you doing now? We are doing an initial interview on Skype to save time for candidates as well as for us. I will not hide that we are looking for attractive people for the program, as it requires both presence of physical and mental attraction."

M: "I understand, i have time until 9 or 10, later my roommate will be back, so I will not be alone."

MJ: "That's perfect, can we switch to video stream?"

M: "Yes, let me just throw something on me, I just came out of shower."

MJ: "That is unnecessary. Remember? This role will require various stages of nudity. Besides, we are going to assess also your look, so at some point we would like to see your body."

M: "Sure, ok. What was I, yes, video. Calling..."

After 2-3 beeps video feed went on and both sides have seen each other. Matt was pleasantly surprised, on the other side of Internet he saw petite redhead, with short hair a little below the chin line, she was tanned and her nose, arms, shoulders were sprinkled by lovely freckles. She had a small white top on, material was very thin and her nipples were clearly visible, she looked around mid 20ties. Her B cups were nice and perky, or was it C? He wasn't sure, it was tough to assess that on frontal view.

At that moment doors behind her opened and the guy has come into the room. He was naked, and more. Aside his average body build, with a hint of "fit" he had enormously long cock, comparing to his height. On top of that it was hard and pointed to 10 o'clock, it was thick and very wet. Not aware that they are online, he came closer to the desk and it was clear sight now, he had his penis smeared with sperm and something else. As he was closing the distance to the desk, he spoke:

"Sorry I am late, it was last occasion before Trudy went to her delegation. She is leaving in 10 minutes, hope I didn't caused her miss her flight."

And with that he looked at the screen and went silent, sat next to redhead and didn't say anything until Meg spoke again:

Meg: "OK, it wasn't as I thought it would be, but I hope you are not lost your interest" she said to the camera."

Matt: "Yyyyyy, no sorry, not at all. I was a little surprised, but it was rather fascinating than repelling. Are you, you know? Lovers? Couple? You are quite open. Sorry for being curious."

Meg: "Not at all, No were are not couple, Jake and I are family."

Matt: "Nice, I would like to have wife as open as you are. But we are here not to talk about your marriage but about the program. What would you like to know?"

Meg: "We are siblings, not married."

And the another minute of silence went on Matt, he was absorbing what was said. After a unknown period Meg spoke again as she felt she should made some sort of explanation.

Meg: "We were raised in a rather open family, we were never shy about sex and nudity."

Meg: "Back on the track, why would you like to take part in the Program?"

Matt: "I know it is written in the profile, but I am Matt, and I was thinking about nudist lifestyle for a while, even before I hit 18. Earlier this week I found your ad and it got me very curious. Yesterday I found a snap I made and reminding it kept me awake for majority of the night."

Meg: "Sorry, forgot my manners. I am Meg and this is my brother Jake, we are both Sociology Majors and are working together on this grant. We are very happy to meet you, Matt."

Jake: "Sorry for the display, we are not very prude in home and I didn't assumed Meg has started the call, before I came, no pun intended."

Matt: "Sure, np, well I am not prude either. Though I don't have much experience in being naked with others but I don't feel offended at all, it feels strangely natural to talk to you, knowing what I know and what I have seen."

Meg: "Great, that clear some questions in advance."

And they went taking turns asking Matt about hi health, giving him directions to a doctor telling him what exams he should do, blood, urine if they decide to include him. They told him that he should prepare some clothes, like going to the holidays. They asked him about his parents, family, more details about his previous relationships, explained that they want more people medium class, who knows how to work alone, in group, who are not "buying" their popularity.

After some questions Meg noticed that Matt started sway lightly. She finished another few questions about his life, which he answered openly, without any delay, when more present question same on the table:

Meg: "Ok, I think we know probably everything about you, that we need to know and may decide on your participation and like I mentioned at the beginning we would like to assess your look. Could you please turn all light on in your room and move camera so we can see your whole body?"

There was a lot of motion for few minutes and when it finished, they could see Matt standing there in his briefs.

Meg: "Please take your pants off and slowly turn."

Matt: "Ok, but.."

Meg: "It's ok Matt, you are excited, aren't you? Don't worry. It's normal, we are too."

And with this they both stood up. Matt saw again Jake's tanned body, his large cock erect, if it went limp meantime, now it was hard and throbbing, his glans was swollen and now clean from sperm he saw earlier, except for the wetness caused by precum that was oozing from the tip, he must have wipe it meantime "under the desk" while they were speaking. But what was more interesting for Matt was Meg. She was still in the same top, her erect nipples was very prominent, while standing she turned to the side for a second. He now was almost sure she was more C than B and when she stood up, with slightly parted legs, she moved her hand to her shaved pussy, parted lips and with other hand she slid 2 fingers info her love tunnel took it out and showed to the camera, showing how wet was she. Then without a word she liked her fingers clean and they both sat back down and waited in silence for Matt stepp.

Matt took deep breath and with one swift move, released his penis from his pants, letting it fall to his ankles. He slowly started to turn around showing his one side, his back and other side. He did it again until Meg spoke:

Meg: "Please come closer to camera, I would like to see shape of your cock and scrotum."

When he was close enough, she noticed his glans or rather that she didn't see it.

Meg: "You are uncircumcised, interesting. Please retract your foreskin."

He did as asked.

Meg: "Very nice, you have very nice cock. Ok I think we saw everything we wanted. Asked all questions. Jake, do you have any other questions?"

Jake: "No, I think I got the picture. We will call you in up to 2 weeks to let you know our decision. Do you have anything you want to ask?"

Matt: "No, I wanted only say it was nice to meet you both, I have never experience such meeting and wanted to thank you. I will not hide that pleasure was all mine."

Meg started to laugh and they exchanged pleasantries and vision went off. He stood there with raging erection, precum all over his cock when doors to the room opened and his roommate walk right in. He saw shock on his face and with one swift move he dived and pulled his pants up. Matt's face showed silence "sorry" though they were roommates only for few months, both knew to not ask unnecessary questions to which they don't want to know answer. Rest of the evening they spent, Matt now fully dressed, talking about sports, last week, girls from dorm until they "called it a day" and went to sleep so they could get rest before Monday's classes.