A Promise by Moonlight Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she laid her head on his chest his arms automatically tightened and Elsa felt her nipples throb and her pussy weep. She looked up at him with a desperate longing in her eyes. When their eyes connected, for a brief moment, she could see that he wanted her too. Then all too quickly his eyes darted away and his arms released her.

Elsa almost fell as he quickly backed away. She didn't know what was stopping him, but in that brief moment she saw that he wanted her almost as much as she wanted him. They both stood looking at each other, with Elsa's eyes desperately begging him to continue and Ken's eyes were feeling a mixture of hunger and fear.

Professor Connors quickly turned and rapidly walked to his tent tossing over his shoulder, "See you in the morning. Get some rest it will be a long day."

Elsa stood transfixed, stunned by his departure. She had no idea why he ran away like he did because she knew he was a very experienced cocksman. She had seen him take a bevy of beauties on and none of them left until morning. She had seen some of his conquests the next morning and they were all walking bowlegged with satisfied smiles on their face. His reputation with the ladies was legendary and yet he ran away from her; why?

As she slowly sauntered to her tent she wondered what she was doing something wrong. With her body language and hungry glances she had practically told him he could have his way with her, yet he ran away. She thought maybe he had enough scruples not to go to bed with one of his students and as she thought back she had never seen him with the student. Still none of that mattered to her and she desperately wanted to feel the passion of making love to a real man, a man she loved and admired.

Inside her tent she stripped down to only her panties and sat on her cot contemplating walking over to kiss and stand and offering herself to him. As much as she wanted that she knew she couldn't. She was too shy and it would be too humiliating if he turned her away. She wrapped the mosquito netting around the bed, crawled under the covers and let her hands roamed over her belly and breasts dreaming that they were Ken's hands.

Elsa's slept fitfully and the morning came way too early. It was still dark outside as she groggily stumbled to the fire pit for a cup of coffee. A quick breakfast of eggs and sausage all wrapped up in flour tortillas were passed around and everyone ate their fill. Within minutes breakfast being finished the entire entourage left just as the sun was beginning to lighten the horizon.

Their guide had supposedly cleared a trail to the pyramid, but it was still rough going through the thick jungle. Elsa could see that the path of had been cut through the dense jungle, but even so it was hard going. Somehow Elsa had expected to break out of the jungle and magically see the pyramid, but that didn't happen. They stumbled directly into the pyramid, but there were paths and other evidence of other archaeological digs.

They split into two groups with Professor Connors taking his team the main entrance of the pyramid and Elsa directing a team of surveyors on the exterior. Elsa was glad she had worn her long shirt even though it was oppressively hot. The brush and undergrowth was thick and kept snagging her clothes. She knew if she hadn't worn her long shirt and pants they would be snagging her skin instead. For the next six hours Elsa and the lead surveyor did a walk around the pyramid pounding stakes in the ground where they could get clean readings.

At the end of their walk around everyone broke for lunch. They had brought containers of food with them but mostly Elsa gobbled down several bottles of water to replenish her dehydrated body. Elsa took a little food and a couple of bottles of water and found a secluded area where she took off her snagged, torn and soaking wet shirt and hung it out to dry. She still had on her camisole but it was also soaked with sweat and almost see-through.

She wanted a chance to cool off, but all the bugs and mosquitoes came to feast on her tender, luscious, alabaster flesh. However, the bugs weren't the only ones. Dozens of pairs of eyes caressed her exquisitely exposed body barely hidden by her virtually transparent camisole. They studied her, comparing her to folklore and drawings. Finally they all nodded their heads in agreement and then disappeared back into the forest.

Elsa never saw anything, but she felt uncomfortable like someone was watching her the whole time. Ultimately she decided the bugs and the discomfort of being watched were too much and she donned her shirt. She had one arm in her shirt and had her arm stretched behind her as Professor Connors appeared out of the forest. He stopped dead in his tracks staring hungrily at the vision in front of him.

Elsa froze as she saw him with both her arms still trapped in the shirt behind her. The translucent camisole was stretched tightly over her bountiful breasts, revealing her shape in all its glory. The minute she saw him her breath quickened and her nipples hardened against the camisole. Elsa blushed realizing how exposed she was and struggled to get inside the shirt. The more she struggled the more tangled her arms became, creating a mouthwatering vision of her breasts thrusting against the camisole.

Elsa's blush became deeper and finally she turned her back to the professor in an embarrassing attempt to finally put on her shirt. She continued to struggle with her shirt until she felt a pair of soft gentle hands untangle her shirt from her arms and help drape it over her shoulders. Elsa gently turned back to look at the professor and as she turned he was still staring at her thinly veiled breasts. Her nipples hardened even more under his gaze and ached for him to touch them.

She took a deep shuddering breath as desire rushed through her. Her belly trembled and her womanly folds wept her passionate nectar. She looked into his eyes as his gaze shifted upward and as her eyes met she whimpered as she saw the ravenous hunger in his eyes. There was something else, a loving, caring look that reigned in his appetite. She felt her loving feelings being returned through his eyes and this was the time.

Elsa dropped her hands letting the shirt stay open and almost imperceptibly she arched her back offering herself to him. The gesture was not lost on Ken, but as much is he wanted to hear her scream his name in passion, he couldn't right now. Both his hands cupped her face and brought her lips to his. He kissed her softly and lovingly with his passion held in check. He slowly pulled back from the kiss and softly whispered, "We can't Elsa, not now. You are smart, brilliant, undeniably innocent, and understatedly beautiful. I want you terribly. However, as long as I'm your professor we can't be together."

Elsa felt a panic as she felt the moment slipping away. She grabbed his hands and placed them over her breasts and for several heartbeats his hands stayed there. Ken felt their luscious, full and bountiful firmness, with her hard nipples digging into his palms. For a moment he almost gave in to the temptation, but then his hands grabbed the edges of her shirt and pull them together, covering her.

Inside Elsa wailed, "NNOOOOOOO! Please, show me what love can really be like!" Ken was tempted with her face screwed up in a passionately mournful plea, but then she added, "Please Professor."

That immediately brought back their respective roles and he couldn't do what his heart and body truly craved. His hands began buttoning some of the shirt buttons between her breasts as he somberly said, "If it's meant to be Elsa it will be, our time will come. Now let's go join the others."

Elsa sighed in resignation, but inside she was screaming for him to not let this moment pass. He turned and walked back to the pyramid and she followed along dejectedly. The rest of Elsa's day was spent working with the survey team to get accurate readings of the pyramid. By the time the sun was low on the horizon and it was time to quit, Elsa and the survey team had only finished a quarter of the pyramid.

As they walked back to their camp Elsa gazed wistfully at the rugged and powerful backside of the man she desired. She desperately hoped that she could change his mind and show her what love could really be like. Her mind was fixated on Professor Connors and she tripped over a tree root, skinning her knee in the process. She was embarrassed and felt humiliated, but Ken was immediately there tending to her injury and his attention seemed to make it a little better.

Dinner that night was the last of the fish and afterwards everybody immediately retired to their tents. The day's grueling pace had worn everyone out and by the time the moon began to rise everyone was asleep. Elsa once again fell asleep dreaming of Ken's hands on her body, but now she knew how those strong hands felt cuddling her breasts.

12