A Promise by Moonlight Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsa's mind was trapped somewhere between blissful euphoria and terrified fear. She was trapped on the altar that seemed intent on extracting every bit of passion inside her. The phallus kept throbbing, vibrating and pulsing inside her and she couldn't stop her body from responding. The fact that she couldn't control her body had her terribly frightened, but only in her lucid moments.

The ecstasy roared through her like a series of runaway trains. In between each devastating cum she had only a couple of moments of coherent thought and that's when the panic came. However, the time between cums became shorter with the merciless rapture edging out any thought, pushing away her panic. Elsa finally gave in to the unending euphoria and she delighted in the new paradise she had found.

The paradise continued unabated as Elsa felt herself drifting on an erogenous sea. The sensual feelings pushed all of her fears and doubts into the dark corners of her mind. She felt sensual, sexy, but oddly separated from her body. She could feel her body alive with passion, but it was like she was watching someone else. It was then that she felt another presence and it was taking over her body, pushing her further out to sea.

She tried to fight back, but it was already too late. Her essence in the channels of the altar and coating the phallus had released the trapped goddess. The Goddess was taking control of her body and Elsa had realized too late was happening. In a panic she started trying to scream or break free of her bonds, but her body wasn't responding to her commands anymore.

Elsa panicked and tried to fight off the euphoria. She tried to clear her mind of the fog or swim to shore in her erotic sea, but she stayed where she was. She concentrated on moving an individual muscle or speaking a word, but nothing happened. She was never one to ever give up and continued trying to regain control of her body. Each new cum was stronger than the last, robbing her of anything but moments of rational thought. She tried to fight, but the pleasure was too overwhelming then suddenly a voice boomed in her head.

In a husky, sensual and very sexy voice the goddess purred, reverberating in her head, "This body is mine now. Cease your struggles, for you cannot fight me. This body is mine to do with what I please and I must thank you for the gift of such a sensual and passionate body."

Elsa stopped her fighting, stunned by the commanding yet sensual voice. She gathered up her nerve and thought, "Who are you and why do you want my body?"

A voice boomed again in her head, still feminine and sexy, but this time there is pride in her voice as she responded, "I am Ix Chel, the moon goddess. I am the patroness of lovers, fertility and pregnant women. This is my body now, it is not yours anymore, but I allow you to watch as we discover the secrets of your body."

Elsa ceased her struggles, stunned at the voice inside her head. In her reading she knew Ix Chel to be a good and benevolent goddess, however she remembered her as being Mayan, not Olmec. The next stunning orgasm robbed her of any rational thought, but in the Valley between orgasmic peaks she wondered how she could get her body back. Then she wept at never achieving her academic dreams, but also at never feeling Ken's love.

Ix Chel listened to the thoughts of her host, intent on learning about this gorgeous creature.

Chapter 4

Sultry and sensual, Elsa's voice reverberated through the chamber, " Soy Ix Chel y he vuelto para cuidar de mis hijos. Preparar este cuerpo a la manera tradicional." or "I am Ix Chel and I have returned to take care of my children. Prepare this body in the traditional manner."

The phallus continued to throb and pulse as if something was alive inside Elsa's body. It seemed stronger and more confident as another mind numbing orgasm swept her away. She could only feel the decadent pleasure, but couldn't move a muscle to stop the delirium. Oddly she felt more in touch with her body than she ever had. She felt every muscle quiver and cramp in response to the unrelenting rapture. As her cum began to wane and the next one began to build, Elsa felt dozens of hands caressing her body.

The group of local villagers gathered around the altar. All sorts of artifacts appeared from hidden crevices in the walls and the elders brought them to the altar. Hands reached into buckets of scented oil and began to reverently rub the oil into Elsa's, or now Ix Chel's skin. The oil seemed to warm and sensitize her skin as the hands traveled over her arms and legs. The oil seemed to bring alive her skin and invigorated the muscles underneath.

As the oil began to travel over the skin of her torso her body came alive like it never had before. Every stroke of a hand left behind a sensual tingling and invigorated the body underneath, while making her feel even the air moving in the chamber. When the hands covered her breasts, her already hard nipples stiffened and throbbed even more, sending exquisite thunderbolts of bliss rippling through her body.

For Ix Chel it had been a long time since she felt this exquisite and almost painful delight. She loved the times when her subjects called to her. Being able to feel the sensual touch of a man or woman was ethereal. This new body was superb, tight, athletic and full of passion. She squirmed under the caressing hands revealing in the sensations.

The hands continued around her ribs, across her belly and finally to the core of her sexuality. The oil began to move into the channels of the altar dissipating the power of the phallus. While at the same time it turned her whole body into a vessel of exquisite sensual delight. Ix Chel quivered feeling alive again. She had forgotten how intoxicatingly pleasurable the human body was and this body even more than most.

Elsa felt everything from the unrelenting orgasms, to the giddy pleasure of the oil rubbed into her skin. From the very beginning this is an experience unlike any she'd ever had. She had never dreamed her body was capable of such eye-popping crazy hunger. She had lost control of her body and it felt exquisitely satisfying, while at the same time carnally savage. She had found that losing control is not necessarily a bad thing and it could be marvelously gratifying.

She was still floating on a cloud high above a rapturous sea. She had no way out, no way to fight the goddess that had taken her body from her. Her erotic dreams once again turned to Ken. She envisioned the only man she had ever loved touching her way these hands were. She envisioned the passion they could bring to her body and now she knew what kind of eager bliss her body was capable of. Her heart ached as she only wanted Ken to do this to her.

Elsa drifted into a dream world full of carnal pleasure and luxurious contentment. She only existed in her fantasy world. It was a world where she and Ken loved each other and they were each other's lives. She dreamt that every day was filled with unstoppable passion as Ken made love to her.

Ix Chel listened to the woman whose body she inhabited, she felt her deep unrequited love and unfulfilled passion. She felt Elsa's desperate longing for the man she loved and knew how rare this kind of a match was. Ix Chel thought about this poor woman's desperate plight, but knew there was nothing she could do at the moment. Ix Chel felt hands grabbing and pinching her nipples and clit all at the same time.

Her body convulsed in fine display of glorious rapture as all her superbly sensitive parts converged in a wanton display. Her belly cramped shamelessly demonstrating her greedy ecstasy, as she felt a sudden stab of pain in her belly. It was quickly over and didn't last, but as Ix Chel raised her head she could see the symbolic piercing of the hood of her navel. Firmly hanging from her navel was an intense blue, glistening moonstone; symbol of the moon goddess.

Preparation was almost complete and Ix Chel's hands and feet were released from the altar. She slowly drew herself up letting the wooden phallus slip from the lips of her tender pussy. She suddenly felt very empty inside and while she was very sore she felt the desire to fill her void again. Ix Chel could feel the same need coming from Elsa.

Several of the elders helped Ix Chel dismount from the altar and they all bowed as she stood regally on shaky legs next to the altar. The elders began to finalize her preparation as they first covered her back and butt with the same fragrant oil. Some of the women elders began to brush and style her long mane of silky black hair. Other women adorned her face little bits of makeup, accentuating her beauty.

With her body totally adorned and made up the women draped her breasts in a white gossamer fabric that barely covered the bottom of her breasts. The same fabric was used to create a low-slung skirt that came to the tops of her feet with a small train trailing behind her. They slipped some silvery sandals on her feet and tied an intricate latex rope bracelet on her left wrist. The rope bracelet confirmed her bindings and ties to the Olmec people. Lastly a silvery blue moonstone bracelet was slipped on her right wrist. This was her healing bracelet.

All the elders backed away and bowed indicating their completion. Ix Chel nodded her head in acceptance, but also tilted her head towards the corner indicating a mirror. The mirror was actually a sheet of finally polished silver and was hidden behind a panel in the room. One of the elders rushed to get the mirror and placed it in front of Ix Chel so she could see herself. It had been a long time since she inhabited such a stunningly beautiful body and she was exceptionally pleased with the look.

Ix Chel began to stretch and twist feeling this body's subtle and limber muscle. She straightened her spine and pulled her shoulders back while she watched in the mirror. In the mirror Ix Chel saw the gorgeous figure of her host come alive as she unraveled years of sloppy posture. She stood regal with head held high. Ix Chel inspected her aquiline neck, shoulders back with breasts prominent and bare belly sexily thin. She felt a physical thrill that only a human body and human sexuality can give.

Elsa was also looking through Ix Chel's eyes and was astounded with what she saw in the mirror. Her hair beautifully framed her face and even the small bits of makeup made her eyes pop and glisten. Her breasts were barely covered and they looked incredibly inviting. The skirt was very low slung showing a tantalizing bit of hip and barely covering her mound of Venus. She looked like a sexy movie star showing off on the red carpet, but she had never known she could look this invitingly sensuous.

Everything in between the two bits of fabric was naked and on display. Elsa had never even worn a two-piece swimsuit before and having her torso so decadently exposed was embarrassing. However, even she had to admit she liked the new provocative, exhibitionist look. She was a sexy, vivacious, beautiful goddess and her body's inhabitant loved to show people who she was. She had never remembered Ix Chel being the goddess of love, sex or passion, but in this outfit she definitely was all of those.

While the overall look was one of a sultry goddess, it was the moonstone captured her real attention. It was the size of her thumbnail and as it dangled from the hood of her navel and covered her entire belly button. The moonstone was a deep rich blue, yet oddly transparent. When she moved it sparkled in the candlelight giving an almost three-dimensional depth of color. It was the power, the symbol and the focus of her outfit.

Ix Chel looked behind her to make sure the elders were following procedure and they were. Two of the older women were to escort her to the village. Everyone else stayed behind to clean up any evidence of the ceremony and seal the altar chamber.

Ix Chel nodded to the elders and then began to exit the altar room. The small opening that Elsa had crawled through to get into the pyramid was now open so the goddess could exit regally. As she departed the waxing moon shone brightly, immersing her in its light of a new beginning. Ix Chel paused feeling the power of the moon fill her with energy. The moon light bathed her face and she thought of the love she felt from Elsa.

Ix Chel stopped next to the pyramid with her face glowing in the moonlight. She turned inward and spoke to the woman whose body she captured, "Elsa, under the power of the moon I make you a promise. My people have called me to do some great service and I must respond to my people's needs. My time on this earth is limited and when the moon begins to wane my time is up. When it comes time for me to leave I will return your body to you."

"In the time we have together I hope to teach you about life, love, desire and commitment. I see a very brilliant mind with a big passionate heart and no love. You have one of the most beautiful bodies I've ever taken and you have immense passion bottled up inside. I hope when our time is over you will understand how passionate, beautiful and special you truly are. I see your heart is given to someone and together we can help him understand the true gift you are offering him."

Elsa felt the true depth and meaning of Ix Chel's promise. She knew now that she had been given a gift; a gift she had prayed for all her life. She wanted someone to show her how to give and receive love. Now she had her chance.

12