A Promise by Moonlight Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

She shivered as his girth spread her nether lips wide, while cuddling her clit. It had been so long since she had felt a stiff cock probing inside her. She hungered for his cock, but teased herself a little more. When she couldn't wait any longer she rose up, put the head of his cock between her pussy lips and began to sit down.

Ix Chel tried to remember the last time she felt a real man inside her. It had been decades since she had felt a cock inside her and she had never felt one this thick or long. Ix Chel slowly let gravity push the cock deeper inside her. She savored the painful yet erotic stretch of her hosts barely used pussy. She had waited a century for this and it was worth every second. As the head of his cock nudged against her cervix she felt blissfully filled and she took a few seconds to cherish the feeling.

Elsa couldn't believe this was finally happening. The man she loved and the man she desired was finally making love to her. As he entered her and slowly filled her with his cock it was the most excruciatingly delicious thing she had ever felt. She never wanted him to stop until his cock hit her cervix and the intense flare of pleasure took her breath away. It was the most salaciously wanton she had ever felt and she had to have more. She willed her body to bounce up and down on his cock, but nothing happened. Ix Chel still had control of her body.

It was then that Elsa felt Ix Chel working her kegel muscles. Elsa felt the hairs on the back of her neck standup as Ix Chel massaged Ken's cock with the muscles of her cunt. It was the most erotic thing Elsa had ever felt and she whimpered while she heard Ken moan passionately. Elsa could see the surprised bliss on Ken's face as Ix Chel worked his cock with only her internal muscles. It felt incredible to Elsa as well, but she wanted more.

Apparently Ix Chel wanted more as well. She lifted Elsa's body until only the tip of his cock was inside her and then let gravity take over as she fell hard on his cock. Then Ix Chel did it over and over. Each time his cock battered against her cervix Elsa felt a flash of euphoria ripple through her body. With each stroke she felt as if she was being pulled towards a heavenly abyss. Then like a tornado destroying a house as it swept across the Texas plains, her orgasm hit. Her body shattered with a power she had never felt and her eyes were blinded by an enormous fireworks show.

Elsa watched and felt the bawdy rapture grip her body, but all from her captive prison. Ix Chel had shown her what kind of passion she and her body are capable of. Nothing in her life had prepared her for the intoxicating paradise that had been revealed to her. In addition, she was shown what loving Ken could be all about. The fiery passion and explosive bliss was hers for the taking. As her body began to calm she felt Ix Chel begin again.

Ix Chel had not felt an orgasm that powerful in centuries. Not since the sun god and she had been lovers had she felt this kind of nirvana. Then their love making had been the result of true love mixed with passion and she knew it was the same here. Elsa and Ken truly loved each other, but only with her help could they let it show. This modern world seemed to have many rules and taboos that prevented them from being together. It was her job to show them what was really important, love. Love conquers all and it's the only thing that endures. As the quivering in her belly and thighs began to wane she began to rise and fall on Ken's cock again. She needed more of this incendiary ecstasy and she was going to get a century worth.

She raised feeling his large cock create a vacuum inside her and turning her pussy inside out. Then Ix Chel fell on his cock, spreading her open and slamming into her cervix. Each time the head of his cock pounded against her cervix, a firebolt of passion surged through her. Each stroke pushed her further towards the heavenly explosion she needed.

Her second cum tore through her like a runaway freight train leaving her quivering and gasping for breath. Ix Chel let her body fall forward onto his broad muscular torso and she purred as her hard nipples bore into his chest. She languished for a few moments as his muscular arms held her tight and she felt his love for Elsa washing over her. Ix Chel also felt the churning inside him with the desperate need to cum.

She pushed against his chest until his arms relaxed and she could sit up again. Once again she began to thrust his cock in and out of her now highly sensitized body. She probed his mind making sure to keep him on the edge and yet unable to orgasm until they could cum together. Ix Chel leaned back a little bit so that the head of his cock would rub her G-Spot on each stroke.

Ix Chel teased herself, building this final orgasm into the best yet. Her borrowed body contorted uninhibitedly as the cum struck with the force of an A-bomb. As the final orgasmic tsunami swept her away she released Ken's mind. His hands immediately grabbed her ass and buried his cock against her cervix. Powerful ropes of cum blasted against her cervix and bathing her in his seed. The feeling of a man's powerful jets of seed pouring into her only added to the bliss her body was feeling.

Ix Chel once again lay on his muscular torso as his cock wilted inside her. She was positively glowing with a bone deep satisfaction she hadn't known in centuries. Elsa intruded in her thoughts and Ix Chel knew she felt the same, but Ken didn't. Ix Chel sensed a very confused Professor Connors.

He was feeling emotions he had never felt. He knew now that he loved her, but he was still her boss, mentor and professor. Their love making had been nothing short of spectacular, but he felt guilty like he had taken advantage of her. He also knew that this mysterious goddess inside the woman he loved had much to do with their lovemaking. Despite the guilt he knew Elsa was the woman for him, the woman he had been looking for all his life.

As Ix Chel stood Professor Connors quickly jumped to his feet and got dressed. The spectacularly beautiful, naked and delicious Elsa took his breath away as she stood in front of him. He slowly stood in front of her and asked, "Was that Elsa or the goddess that I just make love to."

Ix Chel could see the conflicted pain in his eyes and she answered, "You make love to both of us."

She walked over to him and laid her head on his chest as she wrapped her arms around him. Softly she looked into his eyes and softly continued, "I am a goddess of love. I must help those lovers that cannot come to grips with their love for another. You both have your reasons for not admitting your love for each other."

"You feel like you would be taking advantage of a subordinate and a beautiful innocent young woman. Despite those feelings you do love her, because I can feel it when you touch Elsa. Elsa on the other hand, doesn't feel like she can compete with the other women in your life. She is shy, innocent and doesn't feel worthy of the man like you. However, she loves you with all her heart."

"I admit that I had to take control of both of you for your love to come to fruition. Our lovemaking was a dream coming true for Elsa. Never in her life has she felt emotions like she is feeling now. So while I controlled lovemaking you are actually making love to Elsa. She loves you Professor Connors and I can sense that you love her as well."

Ken looked down into her loving eyes and asked, "How do I know that Elsa is still in their? If she is, when and how can I have her back?"

Ix Chel probed Professor Connors mind and saw that he was truly concerned for the well-being of Elsa. She gave him the only answer she could, "You'll just have to take it on faith that she is still here. When the moon wanes my time will be up and Elsa will be returned to you. Now leave me to my work. Do not come here again."

Ken knew he had been dismissed and as hard as it was for him he slowly backed out of the hut. At this point he knew he needed more information. For now he had to leave, but he would return. Once he had more information and could find a way to combat this goddess, he would be back. Whatever the cost, he was going to save Elsa from this goddess.

He gathered the remaining members off his search party and headed back to the camp. He had to find out more about this kind of transference and who this Ix Chel was. Elsa's life, body and soul were at stake.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12