A Promise by Moonlight Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ix Chel looked around the room and saw only eager and interested faces. She knew that now she had their attention, "I mentioned earlier that my nipples were the second most erogenous zone. Can anyone tell me what the most erogenous zone is?"

For a moment there was only silence, then several tentative murmurs erupted. There were mumbles of: ears, lips, neck, navel, toes and finally pussy. Ix Chel sat in a chair at the front of the room and spread her legs wide. With one hand she spread her pussy lips and with the other pointed to her clit. She looked up at the excited faces and continued, "Do you see this little button at the top of my pussy? This is your clit and it is the most sensitive erogenous zone in your body."

"I want you to feel between your legs and find your clit. You will notice mine is enlarged. Just like when I pinched and played with my nipples, your clit will also enlarge and stiffen as you feel excited or turned on. When your clit hardens it sticks out more and gives you more stimulation during lovemaking. I want all of you to rub your clit and tell me how it feels."

Ix Chel idly stroked her clit as she watched all the girls try and do as she asked. Most all of them close their eyes as they stroked their clit. Almost simultaneously two girl's mouths fell open as they moaned, "Ooohhhhh." Both of them turned red with embarrassment and all the other girls snickered.

"Well I see some of you have found the right buttons. I want all of you to practice rubbing your nipples and your clit tonight. Feel the excitement of what making love will feel like. I also have one other request. I want each of you to get a feather and run it over your body. Try and find all of those places that make your tummy tingle. As I said before every woman has different erogenous zones in different areas that turn you on. Try and find them tonight and when you make love be sure and point them out to your lover."

Ix Chel looked around the room to make sure she still had everyone's attention. "Make sure your lover pays attention to your body, but you must also pay attention to your lover's body as well. Men may get turned on by long sensuous kisses, caressing their nipples or even kisses on the neck. However, their only real erogenous area is their cock. For them to achieve an orgasm there cock needs to be in a soft, warm place. This could be in your mouth, pussy or in your asshole."

"Yes, sucking on a man's cock was very stimulating for him and many of you may like it as well. It is a very intimate act and powerful for the woman. Feeling a man's cock harden in your mouth and then spend his seed in your mouth is very empowering. This is not for all women, but many find it even more intimate than sexual intercourse. Anal intercourse is not for everyone and it can be very painful. If you and your lover want to try this, take it very slow with lots of preparation."

"Most of the time when you make love your male partner will be the aggressor. However, don't be afraid to let him know want him as well. Letting him know that you desire him may well increase the frequency of your lovemaking. Just like you want him to love you, your partner also wants to know that you love and desire him. Remember to communicate with each other and let him know what turns you on."

"That's all for tonight and if any of you have questions I will remain here until the last person has left."

Ix Chel stayed with the girls for another hour as she demonstrated various techniques for stimulating her nipples or clit. By the time the last girl left she knew she had to go see Ken. Her nipples were aching and her cleft weeping. She hurriedly dressed and began walking to his tent.

12