A Promise Is A Promise Ch. 01

Story Info
College cheerleader gives the football team a big reward.
1.4k words
3.79
107k
25
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 01/30/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elleann
elleann
299 Followers

I have to admit that the most fun about cheerleading is showing off in front of a whole bunch of people and knowing that you are making them want to have sex with you. I think I am very lucky to be pretty. I just don't understand why all girls aren't pretty, when, for example, all the kittens you see are cute and different kinds of birds all look the same, so why are girls so different in the way that they look. It just doesn't seem fair, and so I know I am very fortunate in the way that I look and I am not stuck up about it either.

Anyway, our team was getting killed and there was only like ten minutes left in the game when Marcy came up to me right in the middle of one our cheers and whispered in my ear. I couldn't believe what she said and so when we finished the cheer I went up to her and put my hands on my hips and told her to repeat what she had whispered.

Marcy laughed and told me again, keeping her voice down so the other girls wouldn't hear.

"Hey, the score is 21 to nothing. No way we can win but at least it might give the guys and lift and make them try harder. They have just given up out there. Look at them. I mean they are like moping," Marcy said.

"Mmmm, it would give them a lift all right. Why don't you do it, Marcy?"

"Because, sweetie, they would like it better if you would do it."

Just then the team called a timeout and Alex, my boyfriend, who is also the quarterback, came running over to talk with the coach and when he was through Marcy walked up to him and whispered in his ear. Alex almost jumped in the air. Then he looked at me. I glanced at the scoreboard. Only nine minutes and thirty five seconds were left in the game. Marcy was right, I thought, there was no way they could win no matter how hard they tried. I grinned at Alex.

"Why not," I laughed.

I had just agreed to give blowjobs to everyone on the team if they won the game. And now my own boyfriend went back to the huddle to deliver the message while Marcy started telling the guys on the sidelines. Guys were turning around all over the place to look at me and I just smiled at them and licked my lips. I was having fun, to be honest. There was no way I would actually do such a thing but it was fun to pretend and tease them.

Well, you wouldn't believe what happened. It looked like the Dayville High School Giants had suddenly turned into the New York Giants. I mean they were awesome. They hadn't been able to do a thing out there and now they just ran over that other team and scored three touchdowns plus a two point thing after the last one and we won the game 22 to 21. I watched it all in horror. As the guys came running off the field when the game ended, I saw a lot of them looking at me. They were grinning at me. I just stood there like a dope not knowing what to do and then Alex came over to me.

"Don't worry, Elle. I will take care of this."

"What do you mean?" I said.

"I mean obviously you are not going to give blowjobs to all these guys. It was just a joke to get them motivated and it worked. We won the game. That's what counts. I'll tell them to forget it, ok."

I shook my head. "It wasn't a joke, Alex. It was a promise."

"What are you saying?" Alex said. He was starting to get mad.

"I am saying it was a promise. I never thought the team would win. I wouldn't have made the promise if I thought that. But you guys did win. You won because of my promise. Everyone on the team did their part and that means I have to do my part. It isn't fair if I don't, Alex. A person should never break a promise if she doesn't have to."

Now Alex got really mad. He told me I was crazy and that I had no right even talking this way since I was his girlfriend, so I reminded him that he was the one who told the team that I would do it. He could have said no then but he didn't, so it was too late to say no now. Alex stomped away. He even called me a bad name as he was going.

The next morning, which was Saturday, my heart was beating fast and when I reached the locker room it beat even faster. It was so quiet. All I could hear was the sound of my high heels clicking on the concrete floor as I slowly passed the rows of lockers. I was wearing a tan mini skirt and a cream colored jersey that fit me like a glove and really showed off my breasts which are smallish but are firm and have nice shapes. I wasn't wearing a bra. I did have on a pair of my favorite yellow panties. I had washed and brushed my hair which is darkish blonde and I had let it down so it swished a little on my shoulders as I walked. I don't usually wear make up but I had put on bright red lipstick and a little eye shadow. I guessed that my lipstick probably wasn't going to stay on my lips for very long.

For a minute I wondered if the thing had fallen through somehow, it was so quiet. And then I passed one more row of lockers and there they were, all sitting on this long bench. Twenty guys, not saying a word, just sitting in a row on that bench, looking at me. They had decided that fifty-five guys were too many for me and so just the older guys who were seniors, like me, got to come. Right in the middle of the row was Alex. He was looking too, but he had this big scowl on his face. Then he got up and walked over to me.

"You don't have to do this, Elle. It's not too late," he said.

"It is too late, Alex," I told him, because it was.

"If you do this, everyone will say you are a slut."

"If I don't do it, I will be a liar and a person who doesn't keep her promise, Alex. I think that is worse." I had to really concentrate about what I was saying because I was almost dizzy with excitement and also worry. I could hardly think. I had never given 20 blowjobs in my entire life and now I was supposed to do that all at once. I know what those mountain climbers must feel like, I thought to myself.

Alex muttered something and stomped away. He is a big stomper sometimes.

I looked down the long row of guys. A lot of them had big bulges in their pants. I knew all of these guys of course. Some of them were nice and some of them were jerks. Of course they all had one thing in common and each of those things was there for me.

"Hi," I said, trying to smile.

"Hi, Elle. Ready for some cocksucking?" Roger shouted. Roger is one of the jerks, in my opinion. "Ok, guys, show Elle what you're going to give her this morning," Roger said and suddenly the locker room which had been so quiet became noisy as anything. Guys started laughing and making jokes and a lot of them were opening their flies and I began seeing their cocks. Oh boy, I thought, what have I gotten myself into? I felt woozy. The first guy on the bench was Howard, who is this big guy who plays tackle, and there was a little cushion the floor in front of him that they had put there for me so I wouldn't hurt my knees on the concrete. I sank down on the cushion because I was losing my balance from being woozy and I found myself looking at Howard's cock. It wasn't very hard and it wasn't at all big, which was kind of surprising considering how big the rest of Howard is.

Oh well, I thought, here we go.

End of Part 1

elleann
elleann
299 Followers