A Promise to Her Ch. 02

Story Info
The play toy pleases.
1.3k words
3.71
57.6k
1

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/29/2022
Created 11/18/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pleaser finished washing her and picked her up in his arms and put her relaxed body to bed, holding her close. They snuggled with her blonde hair on his chest and drifted off to sleep. They had the room for the whole weekend. Early the next morning he woke before her and looked down at his play toy, her body half covered by the sheet from the bed and the light from the window cast shadows over her. Even though her hair was of course a mess, he didn’t care, she was beautiful.

His thoughts drove him almost crazy. Was this just for fun for her or a serious thing? And what was he to do with his current relationship? He enjoyed being around his play toy and when they were not in bed together she made his face glow when she entered the room. He loved almost everything about her and especially loved they way she made him feel, as if all his problems were gone, when she was around. The only down side of the relationship was her flirty ways and he was learning to accept them as a price to pay for her love and attention.

Her slightly shifting in bed, and snuggling up to him interrupted his thoughts. She rolled over onto her side and dropped her arm over his body. He looked down at her and she started waking up. She gaze went from his now very blue eyes to his lips. She loved the way he kissed her and licked her…

”Good morning my pleaser” she said in her sexy voice.

“Good morning play toy,” he said back. ”Sleep well?”

“Yes Sir.” she replied,

“Good,”

“My pleaser.” she begged,

“Yes,”

“May I touch your cock?”

“Why?” he asked, toying with her now.

“To show how grateful to you I am for you’re pleasuring me.”

“Yes, play toy, you may touch my cock.”

She started stroking his cock up and down with her hand while kissing him long and deep. Her hand was taking care to slide gently over the head to tease him as much as she could. She ran her finger nails up and down the shaft slightly scratching and teasing him. She leaned down and took his cock into her mouth, her pleaser moaning as she wrapped her lips around his shaft. Her hands held his shaved balls as her mouth slid up and down on his shaft. Her pleaser took his hands and held her hair out of the way so he could watch her worship his cock with her mouth. One of his hands slid toward her ass so he could tease her pussy while she sucked on him. He slid his middle finger into her wet pussy and filled her. She loved sucking cock it made her wet when she had his cock in her mouth. His cock was just large enough to feel great everyday but not so large it hurt. As she sucked on his cock, she heard him take in a deep breath and start to growl deep inside of his chest, she knew that was the first sign of him coming. His grip on her head became more firm and tighter and he started to pump her pussy deeper with his finger. She felt the head of his cock swell and she knew he was about to release his thick cum. He arched his back to push his cock deeper into her mouth and growled loudly. She started sucking harder now and was rewarded by the release of his juice into her mouth, she loved the way his cum tasted and loved the power it gave her to get him off this way.

He watched her swallow the last of his cum and lick her lips. She slid up to his mouth and they kissed he could taste the faint taste of his juice and didn’t care. It was time to please his play toy. He slid down her body and licked at her nipples, he pinched one and licked the other,as his play toy liked her nipples pulled and twisted and her pleaser was all too happy to give her what she wanted if it suited him. He slid his hand down and cupped her mound letting his long finger slid between her lips and entering into her sweet pussy. She arched her back and let the jolts of electricity from his touch run through her. He continued to finger her pussy and suck on her tits alternating between nibbling and licking. Her pussy was dripping wet now and she couldn’t wait for him to put his face between her legs and eat her. She pushed him towards her heat and he got the idea. She wanted to be pleased and feel him making her come.

He slid between her legs and lightly licked at her clit. She pushed her pussy towards his mouth but he moved back. She was going to get off but it would be at his pace, not hers. She was going wild with desire and she couldn’t get him to get her off. She needed release now, and the more she wanted it the more he teased her. She had her eyes closed and was concentrating on the feelings coming from her wet pussy. Her breathing was becoming more ragged and her heart was beating harder in her chest. She opened her eyes and looked down on him, he had looked up at her and smiled, and his blue eyes were shining as he had a mouth full of her pussy. He sucked on her clit and slid his tongue deeply into her pussy. He was about to grant her the release she so desperately desired. He slid a finger into her ass and slid another finger into her wet box. He rubbed the spot inside of her that made her explode, and explode she did, her juices flowing over his hand and down her ass adding more lube to his finger in her ass. He looked up with his blue eyes and watched his love and play toy go through another great orgasm. She flopped on the bed and grabbed at the sheets, bunching them up in her hands. Her orgasm tore through her and left her weak and breathless.

He raised himself from her pussy and lay down beside her. She kissed him deeply and tasted her juices on his face and lips. She loved her own taste and would often lick her fingers after masturbating however it was better somehow when she got her juice off of his face.

They lay there holding each other kissing and touching. His cock started to grow and harden against her leg and she knew another great fuck was about to happen. She rolled him over on his back and straddled his cock, he loved to watch her ride him like this and make herself come. She slid his hard cock into her wet box and slowly started to rock back and forth. He could feel her tightness grip him and he loved it. She was an incredible lover and he loved to look up and watch her face as she pleased herself. She felt the beginning of an orgasm build and she wanted it badly. She rocked faster and faster on his cock pushing faster towards her orgasm. His cock was rubbing her g spot and with the angle she was rocking on him she was also rubbing her clit against his body. She came hard and long against him as she came she leaned forward and rested her head on his chest. He grabbed her hips and pushed his cock into her with long deep strokes. Her orgasm faded and began again. He reached up and twisted her nipple as he fucked her long and slow. He felt his balls tighten and he came deep inside her wet pussy.

They lay there as his cock softened and withdrew from her. As he held her he came up with a plan for their next encounter, MAYBE the master would submit to her and her only….T.B.C.