A Promising Job Opportunity Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned to face me. With our legs entwined she began rolling her body to the beat. I surprised her when I began to roll right along with her. This was the only dance move I had ever gone out of my way to learn. You never know when you might have to do a striptease. She gave me a sexy smile and started running her hands up and down my chest and arms. Her fingers slipped into my jeans and pulled me closer. Holding each other's eyes we flowed together. After a while I decided it was time for my coup de maître.

Taking one of her hands in mine, I spun her smoothly back around to where her backside was pressed into me, our arms joined across the front of her body allowed me to hold her close as we continued rolling our bodies together. After a while she reached her other hand between us and pushed it into my underwear where she began stroking my now aching cock.

I growled into her ear, and used my other hand to pull away her hair as I bit her neck. I could feel her moan vibrate through both our bodies. After a little while I was ready to explode. Fighting every natural instinct in me, I pulled away from her.

She turned towards me. Her questioning look was quickly replaced by amusement as she saw the state I was in. She then gave a slight nod towards the exit followed by a sexy smile that spread deliciously over her face. I grabbed her hand and led her towards the door. I doubt we had been there for even an hour.

As soon as I walked outside the cool air sent shivers through my body, invigorating me, reassuring me that tonight was going to be a good night. I suddenly felt euphoric. I inhaled deeply then turned to face her. I gave her a devilish smile and grabbed her hand. We walked/jogged back to the parking lot, where she let out an excited little shriek as I grabbed her by the waist, spun her around, and pinned her against the door of her car. I looked into her eyes which were filled with a tantalizing mixture of joy and lust. I felt grateful that she was there with me in that moment.

I put my hand up along the nape of her neck as we both began to taunt each other, going in for a kiss then withdrawing, both of us breathing heavily and moaning. Finally our lips met with a fury. Our tongues danced around each other with wild abandon. Her leg came up and tried to pull me in closer to her. I grabbed her ass with both my hands and lifted her up so she could wrap her legs around my waist.

We looked into each others eyes with our foreheads touching as we began to slowly grind into each other. Her hips began moving in a circular motion as I thrust myself against her, our breath coming in gasps. Our pace increased until she was whimpering into my ear. Suddenly she slowed her pace to a crawl.

She lifted her head, and we began to make out slowly and sensually as I continued to hold her in my arms. We explored each others mouths for several minutes before she grabbed my bottom lip with her teeth then looked into my eyes. "Your place," she purred.

We quickly jumped into her car and sped away. When we pulled out of the parking lot she reached over and began caressing me through my pants again, causing me to writhe in my seat. This continued until we reached my complex. When we finally found a parking place she quickly unbuckled her seat belt, unbuckled my pants, pulled out my cock, and dove onto it.

"FUCK!!" I called out.

The sensation was unbelievable. I almost came right then and there. She sucked me slowly and thoroughly. From time to time she would run her tongue all the way up my length, tickling underneath the head. I remember my head thrown back against the seat, my eyes closed, and being in a state of amazement about how good it felt. But all good things must come to an end, and I didn't want to end in her car.

I gently lifted her head up and, looking into her eyes, said, "My place." We jumped out of the car and ran up the two flights of stairs to my floor, giggling the whole way. Twenty feet away from my door we fell into each others arms, devouring each other like there was no tomorrow. We stumbled and twisted our way down the hall. When we reach my door I pressed her into it as I fished the keys out my pocket.

I pressed my thigh between her legs, and she began to rub herself up and down it, moaning softly into my mouth. I could feel her heat on my leg. Finally I managed to unlock the door, and we burst in. I extended my foot backwards, feeling for the door. I finally managed to kick it closed, not wanting to break our embrace.

After waltzing around the kitchen for a minute, I pulled my face away from her. She looked like she wanted to eat me alive.

I held her gaze as a grin crept across my face. "And now for the moment of truth."

With that I scooped her up by the ass. Her legs immediately wrapped themselves around my waist, and I carried her over to the couch. She wrapped her arms tighter around my neck while we continued to kiss each other frantically. I then sat her on the couch, knelt between her legs, lifted up her skirt, and plunged my tongue into her dripping pussy. She cried out loudly. Her legs wrapped around my head, as she fell back into the couch.

I wrapped my arms firmly around her thighs and started licking her from bottom to top. Her fingers ran through my hair as I began swirling my tongue around her cunt. She started to writhe uncontrollably. Eventually she grabbed the back of the couch for support, while she ground herself against my face. Her cries filled the apartment. When I sensed her body start to tense, I used my fingers to expose her clit and pounced. Her body arched backwards and she grabbed my head, pulling me against her.

"FfffuuuUUUuuuck!!" she cried as her orgasm overtook her. Her whole body tensed and then shuddered repeatedly as her cries turned into high pitched moans.

When she started to come down, I swung her legs around so that she was lying on the couch. Kneeling next to her, I placed my hand over her mound and softly caressed her while the last of the spasms rippled through her body. She moaned softly as she caught her breath.

She eventually opened her eyes and looked up at me. She smiled with eyes at half mast and face flushed, "I think I'm going to need a minute."

I laughed and climbed over her, placing my back to the couch's back, her back pressed into me. I grabbed a couple of pillows for us and wrapped her up in my arms.

She giggled, "That... was pretty intense."

"I'm just glad you decided against panties."

"Mmmm... Me too. I don't think I could have waited the extra few seconds it would have taken to feel your tongue inside me."

"I don't think I could have waited either. My tongue would probably have just ripped right through them."

She giggled, "Just to warn you, I AM about to rock your world... I just can't feel my legs right now."

I laughed. "I'm in no hurry. We've got all night." She pulled herself closer to me and ran her fingertips slowly up and down my arm.

After a few minutes she had recovered enough to snake her hand between us and begin to explore my crotch. I helped her with the button and zipper and then she proceeded to stroke me back to full attention. It didn't take long.

She ran her thumb around the tip of my cock, spreading the precum all over the head. She then rolled off the couch onto her knees. She leaned over and took me into her mouth. She started sucking me slowly.

"Fuck that feels amazing!" I gasped as I pulled her hair out of her face.

Her eyes twinkled as she continued, alternating between sucking me and licking my shaft all over, giving rise to appreciative utterances and moans on my part. It didn't take long before I felt myself going over the edge.

"Oh fuck I'm going to cum!" I gasped.

She gave me a couple more sucks before replacing her mouth with her hands, swirling them up and down my cock in alternating directions. With body arched and toes curled, I threw my head back as I released my load, shooting spurt after spurt onto my chest and abs. I shouted out as my body was overcome with pleasure.

When I came back to earth, I opened my eyes and looked appreciatively at her, "Fuck me that was amazing."

I pulled her towards me and kissed her softly on the mouth.

She then pulled away from me and rose to her feet. She skipped off to the kitchen and brought back a wet towel. She cleaned me up and laid the towel aside. She then turned her gaze back to me. Giving me a naughty smile, she began a slow, seductive dance, swaying back and forth, rubbing her hands all over over her body. She grabbed the bottom of her blouse and began to pull it ever so gradually up her body and over her head. She spun it above her like a lasso a couple of times before throwing it on my face.

I laughed and brushed it away quickly, not wanting to miss a thing. She then turned her back to me. Casting one last grin over her shoulder, she began to slowly rotate her hips in seductive circles while she pulled her skirt down inch by inch until it dropped to the floor. Stepping out of it she then spread her legs about shoulder width apart and slowly bent forward at the waist until her head was even with her knees, leaving me with a clear view of her moist lips. She looked back at me seductively then arched back up into a standing position, dragging her hands up the front of her legs. I groaned with lust.

Continuing her slow gyrations, she removed her bra, dropping it to the side. She turned back to face me with her arms covering her breasts. She continued to sway back and forth with her legs pressed together, teasing me mercilessly as she came closer and closer to fully revealing herself to me. Finally, with a wink, her arms left her breasts, and she stood before me in just her shoes. I stared adoringly at her with what must have been a textbook, shit-eating grin plastered on my face.

Giggling, she proceeded to pull my shoes and socks off, followed quickly by my pants and underwear. I pulled my shirt off while she bent over and began to stroke my cock which was now at full attention again. While stroking she leaned down until her mouth was right next to my ear and whispered, "I want you inside of me."

I smiled at her for a second, then leapt off the couch and scooped her up in my arms, causing her to give a little squeal of delight.

She kicked off her shoes as I carried her into my bedroom. After laying her on the bed, I lit the candle on my bedside table. I then proceeded to "accidentally" fall onto and crawl over her to the other bedside table to light my other candle while she laughed and tried to push me off. A sense of humor is important in the bedroom.

When the candle was lit, I rolled off her then immediately pulled her over face to face with me. We lay there side by side and began to kiss, slowly and tenderly. Our hands freely explored each others bodies without any hurrying or intention. We reveled in our own sensations for quite a while.

Very gradually our kissing and fondling grew in intensity. Our passion increased until we were both breathing deeply and desperately rubbing ourselves against each other.

Reaching into the drawer behind her I pulled out a condom and slipped it on without breaking our kiss. I rolled on top of her, as she spread her legs to accommodate me. We continued to kiss as I began to rub my now rock hard erection up and down her lips. She began to squirm under me. I then pulled my face away from her. Looking into her eyes, I began to slowly push my cock into her. Her eyes closed, her lips parted, and a soft sigh escaped.

I planted soft kisses all over her face and neck while I continued to press myself into her inch by inch. Eventually I was buried to the hilt. She let out a barely audible moan.

She opened her eyes and smiled, "Just for the record... that feels reeeaaallllyyyyy fucking good."

We laughed and resumed our kiss. As our passion increased again, our bodies began to rock against each other. We quickly established a rhythm, enjoying the subtle sensations shooting through our bodies as I slowly penetrated her over and over, eliciting gasps and soft moans of pleasure from her.

Our pace continued to quicken until I suddenly slowed again. I lifted my upper body slightly with my left arm while holding the back of her neck with my right hand, keeping my lower body firmly against her. Looking straight into her eyes I pulled myself almost completely out before slamming back into her. She grabbed onto my neck and called out, "Fuck!!"

I slammed into her again and again.

"Fuck you feel good." I stared into her eyes.

"Mmmm... you like my pussy?"

"You know I do, baby. You like when I take you hard?"

"Aahh! Mmmm yeah."

"You like getting fucked with my cock?"

"Uh huh!! Mmmm!!"

"God you look so hot!"

"Mmmm!! Oh fuck!!"

"You like it rough don't you!"

"Oh my god yes!! Mmmm!! Like that!!"

I popped up on my knees and slid them under her thighs, bending forward I placed my hands on either side of her and quickly accelerated my pace until I was slamming into her hard and fast as she in turn matched my thrusts bucking herself upwards. My hips rolled into her like a piston, our bodies slapping into each other loudly.

She began calling out, "Oh fuck! Uuhh! Uuhh! Oh fuck! Fuck! FuuUUuuuUUucckkk!! Mmm!! Mmm!! Don't stop! Oh fuck! Don't stop! MmmMmmMmmMmm!"

I was now driving into her at my maximum speed. All the muscles in my legs burned with exertion. I felt sweat start to bead on my forehead. Her moaning had become incoherent.

I began to approach the point of no return. I suddenly slowed to a crawl as I withdrew almost completely out of her and then slammed in as deep as possible one last time.

"Mmm!!" she bit her lip. I leaned down to her ear, slowly thrusting in and out of her, my hips moving in a circular motion, grinding into her pussy, and whispered, "I want to watch you fuck me." followed with a lick from her neck up to her ear.

She gave me a sexy look, and pushed me over onto my back. She crawled on top of me, her pussy lips pressing my cock into my belly, and put her hands on my shoulders. I laid my arms out to the side in surrender. She looked down into my eyes intently. Then she began to move.

Slowly she dragged herself along my member, arching her body backward while rocking her hips forward, then rocking them back as her upper body arched forward. I was absolutely mesmerized by the wavelike quality of her motion. I ran my eyes all over her body, watching the muscles contract and expand. Suddenly she rocked back and scooped my cock inside of her, eliciting a loud moan from both of us. She closed her eyes as she became lost in her own sensations.

Her movements becoming faster and faster. She gasped softly on every inhale, letting out a moan on the exhale. I was transfixed.

Then her movements suddenly changed. As her upper body remained perfectly still, the movement became isolated in her hips. She looked like a belly dancer, riding me faster and faster. From time to time her hips would gyrate from side to side unexpectedly, before continuing their relentless pace. I could see the sweat glistening on her body. Her moans became long and loud, punctuated only by a sharp intake of breath. Her hips were almost a blur now.

It was too much for me. I felt my orgasm approaching fast. My breathing became labored. Her hips began to spasm as her own orgasm built inside her.

I felt her clamp down onto me as she started to go over the edge. Her legs tightened against my sides as she arched backwards, her hip movements sporadic and her thighs shuddering. A high pitched, shuddering moan reverberated around the room as waves of pleasure washed over her. My body arched up towards her as I let out one last long moan before everything became light, and the world disappeared.

As the room came back into view I looked up at her. Her eyes were still closed and she was catching her breath. Eventually she looked down at me. We smiled at each other as I gently rubbed my hands up and down her thighs. She collapsed forward with a soft moan and nestled her face into my neck. I wrapped my arms around her, as she ran her fingers lazily through my hair, both of us luxuriating in the afterglow.

After a few minutes I whispered into her ear, "I'm sorry about this, but it's for the greater good."

She managed to get out a sleepy, "Huh?" before I quickly rolled us over until she was on her back. I planted a soft, lingering kiss on her lips and then continued rolling until I was on my feet next to the bed. She rolled onto her side and propped her head up on her elbow, giving me a pouty, confused look.

I turned and ran into the bathroom where I did a quick clean up. Dashing back, I literally dove over her onto the bed. Blowing out the candle next to me, I then proceeded in rapid succession to sweep the covers from under her, pull her into spooning position, and cover us with the sheets.

"My hero!" she said dramatically as she wiggled her butt against my very satisfied cock.

I pulled her closer to me and buried my face into her neck with a contented grunt as I said, "It was for the greater good."

I saw a shadow jump across my eyelids. Opening one eye I realized I'd forgotten to blow out the other candle. I smiled resignedly and decided this candle would have to stay lit.

12