A Promising Youth Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hands on your hips."

Hands on my hips.

I was still fairly hard, my cock just poking above the band of my bikini.

"I think there's more to you than that, lover. Let's see if we can't make him just a little more upstanding, if you get my meaning. . . . If you rotate your hips, the friction of you trunks against your cock will probably make it harder. See if it does."

I stood in front of her with my hands on my hips and did the exercise our gym instructor called the "meat grinder". I watched her watching me. The naked lust in her face was intimidating and, at the same time, exciting. I half-wanted to escape, but, like any man, I'm proud of my cock and couldn't resist her admiration of it.

"Seems to be working. Damn, I just love to stare at a good hard cock. . . . Let's see if we can make him a little bigger."

And she reached back, undid the buttons of her halter-top and let the straps slide down her arms; suddenly I was staring at a pair of the most marvelously well-formed tits. John Henry nearly jumped out of his skin.

"There you are, my man!! Mmm, mmm, mmm! . . . . Well, I guess you don't need those shorts anymore, do you, Paul?" - and she knelt before me, put her hands on my hips, slid them around to the back to grasp the cheeks of my ass for a good squeeze, and then slowly peeled my trunks down my thighs, taking care not to touch my cock, which was now standing straight up, a inch from her face.

The bikini came to a rest around my ankles. Sheila was still staring at my cock.

"You know, we ladies just love to suck cock" - another spasm shot through my body at her words; I could feel precum dribbling out of ol' one eye's one eye. "You may think that you're making us do something humiliating and disgusting, but we really just love it. . . . Would you like me to suck yours?"

"Huff!!! Wha!"

"Well, maybe I will. But first I want to see you do some jumping jacks. I want to watch that cock bounce up and down, and see your balls swinging to and fro."

I did jumping jacks, my cock slapping alternately against my belly and thin air, my ballsbanging my thighs. I felt foolish. A couple of minutes of that and she said, "All right, that's enough. Now, turn around, bend over and grab your ankles. I want a look at your asshole."

By this time I certainly knew something was wrong. While I felt that Sheila liked me and regarded me tenderly, I still somehow knew that she wasn't loving me but using me. I suddenly felt angry and humiliated, but also strangely and deeply excited. You're making a fool of me; keep doing it!!

"That's a really humiliating position, isn't it. You look ridiculous, but you have such a beautiful little man-ass. And, yes, I'd like to lick that, too. Isn't that just sick? . . . But I won't do it today."

The next thing I knew her hand was lightly caressing my haunches. She slid the length of a finger down my crack. There was a slight pressure on my asshole and the finger went in just a little. It was a sensation I had never before experienced. I had no idea that assholes could be sexually exciting.

"Okay, straighten up and turn to face me. . . . Now, feast your eyes on my crotch and I will show it to you, little by little." And she began to slide her shorts down over her hips. She stopped. "Wait. Maybe you'd like to do it. Kneel down." I did so. "Put your face right up to my cunt and gently slide my shorts down. Your first serious look at a pussy should be a good one."

And so I did and it was. Slowly, gently, reaching around to keep the pulling even, I slid her shorts down, revealing that magical, perfectly-shaped mound that is woman, and the slit, the luscious lips, that open beneath it, and the something sticking out at its top. Talk about being ensorcelled, enchanted, spellbound!! Never before had I been able to look my fill at a real cunt. I couldn't take my eyes off it!

Until, suddenly, she grasped the back of my head with both hands and pulled my face right into it. I was stunned! Dirty! . . . Sweet!! . . . And the smell! Yuck!! I couldn't get enough of it!

After a minute she released my head and stepped back. She smiled down at me. "Another time I'll teach you how to give head. I bet you'll like it. . . . Wanna see me do some jumping jacks, watch my tits flop around?" And she began, as I remained on my knees in front of her to look up at those lovely boobs swinging rhythmically up and down, her wild mane of red hair swirling about her face.

It was a dream I hadn't yet had come true.

"Care for something to drink?", she asked as she came to a stop and reached to a chair for a towel to wipe the sweat off her glistening body.

"Sure."

"Let's go into the kitchen." She reached out, grabbed my cock, and used it to pull me along behind her. When we got there she let go and, watching my face closely for my reaction, she slapped it back and forth, fairly hard, three or four times. She grinned. "'Bout made you cum, didn't I?"

I was lost. The build-up of pressure in my cock and balls was so great that, yeah, I was on the verge of squirting a huge load. At this point she could do anything she wanted with me (like she hadn't already).

"I'm gonna have a real drink. Want one?"

The guys and I had been drinking for a couple of years now, so I was somewhat even with her in that department.

"Yeah, sure."

"Rum and coke is probably your drink, right?"

"Fine."

She mixed them and we took a few sips, just standing there.

Suddenly, somehow, glancing at me over the rim of her glass as she drank, she looked very wide-eyed and innocent, an expression I hadn't seen before.

She lowered he glass and looked away, her face full of diffidence and uncertainy.

"Paul -" her voice weak, timid "- would you like to fuck me?" It was somehow halfway between "Would you like to go for a walk?" and "Do you think I'm attractive?".

Once again I was left floundering. Such a sudden and complete change. I didn't know what to make of it.

"Uh, ah - I don't know." I looked at her for some kind of hint, but her head was averted and she was looking at the floor, awaiting my reply. "Oh, shit, Sheila! God!! Of course I would!!! You're so beautiful -!!"

She looked up, a worried expression on her face. "You know I'm married, don't you? What would my husband say? I'd be cheating on him, after all. That'd be pretty dishonest, wouldn't it?" So sweet, so innocent, so pure.

Yeah, right. After everything we'd already done she suddenly decides to get moral! Of course I've long since learned that this kind of thing is part of the way some women play the game; they just love to keep a man off-balance, send him down the road talking to himself.

"I - I guess so."

"I'd be some sort of slut, wouldn't I?"

"No! No, Sheila, no! You're the most wonderful woman I've ever known!"

"Thank you, Paul," very seriously. "I don't know. I just can't seem to help myself. You're so beautiful." She had now moved to lean against me, caressing my chest with one hand. "I guess I can let myself go just this one time."

She had me going, alright. There I was, so aroused I was fit to explode, the liquor warming every part of my body, intensifying the sexual heat, and, naturally, I had fallen in love; I wanted her so much!!

"You realize I can't actually let you put your thing in me; that would be too much. But I can do something for you. Lean back against the sink and rest your hands on it. Don't move, no matter what - like you're posing again." She was standing close to me, on my left, and she now reached out with her left hand and lightly brushed my cock, running her hand along the underside, watching herself doing it. Next she looked into my face as she very, very lightly encircled my cock with her hand. Two or three light, feather strokes and she took her hand away.

"I want to show you something, Paul. I'm going to use just the tip of one finger and I'll have you squirting you entire load of hot spunk in about three seconds. Ready?"

Of all the dumb questions!! How she could tease me!

True to her word, she reached out with her index finger and, very gently, began to rub my penis on the underside just at that point where the crown adjoins the shaft. A very light touch, no pressure, just a tickling sensation and a building agony of suspense, of expectation, of desire for release. Extraordinary! I wanted it never to end but I needed to cum!! More!! Stop! Don't stop! Arrgh!!

And then there I was, standing in a kitchen, leaning back against the sink, shooting the first spurts of a load of jizz out into space (although not far because the stroking of my cock was just enough to make me cum but not enough to make me really shoot; just a shade more intense than coming in my pants or a wet-dream), the woman next to me lightly touching the tip of my cock and intently watching my face, noting every change of expression. I was amazed: such a very light and limited touch, and yet I came - not very hard or satisfying, but an ejaculation.

All at once Sheila stepped away from me. I was startled and looked over at her. She was very angry.

"Paul!! Look what you've done! I just fucking cleaned that floor this morning!" She was almost shouting, her face was red and her fists clenched; her eyes shot bolts of fury at me. My heart stopped beating, I could hardly breathe; adrenalin shot through my body. I was terrified.

"Clean that mess up, asshole! Now!! You disgusting pig! Who do you think you are, anyway? There's paper towels under the sink. As soon as you're finished, get your clothes and get out!"

She turned on her heel and stormed out of the room. I found the pepertowels and wiped my cum off the floor. The house was very quiet as I walked to the bedroom to get my clothes. Sheila was nowhere around. I closed the front door quietly behind me.

END OF PART ONE

12