A Proper Scottish Wife Ch. 02

Story Info
Ailene is punished and shared.
6k words
4.6
62.5k
40

Part 2 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,592 Followers

If you look up Glengorm Castle in Wikipedia, you will note that it lies on the Isle of Mull in Scotland, not too far from where this fictional story takes place. It was built by James Forsyth who was the sort of bastard that Calum Blackthorne is in this tale. He destroyed the township of Sorne in order to build it. I borrowed some elements of that for this story. I moved it back a century and changed the name, but it's an interesting element.

*****************

They gathered up her herbs and flowers and Frang put them in his bedroll.

"We'll send someone back for the bodies, take them to Dervaig and see what they might be wanted for," Frang said.

Stuart mounted his horse and Frang lifted Ailene and Stuart settled her before him on the horse and they headed back to the Keep. Frang lagged behind, guarding their rear and giving them a little privacy.

"Why did you nae follow our orders and take guards with you?" Stuart asked.

"I wasn't going that far from the Keep and I don't understand why someone has to go with me all of the time."

"You've heard us speak of Calum Blackthorne, have you not?" requested Stuart.

"Aye, Lord of Blackthorne Manor. I've heard him mentioned with great disgust by all of you, but I've nae idea why," she replied. She leaned her head back against Stuart's shoulder.

"He's an evil, vile man. Father believed that he killed the prior owner of the Blackthorne land and stole the property from the heirs; something about a debt, and we know that he wants our land as well. The current property he owns only has access to Loch Frisa, which is landlocked and has no access to the sea. Our land borders Loch A Chumhainn, and is close to the market town of Dervaig, giving us access to the sea and trading that's not available to Blackthorne. He's greedy and wants more, and will stop at nothing to get it. He would do anything to obtain it. If he took you captive, he could hold you for ransom, make us exchange property for you. Or rape you and cast doubt on the paternity of any child that we might have. It's nae just you. We dare send nae one out without a minimum of 2 or 3 men-at-arms. All are at risk, not just the women. Nae even Thorburn rides out alone. If it had been Blackthorne's men who took you, they would have taken you to the manor rather than raping you on the spot. There you could have been tortured, raped; we could have done nae to prevent it." Stuart explained.

"I'm sorry, Stuart," Ailene said. "I dinna know."

"You could have obeyed without knowing. We dinna give orders without reason," he said.

"You know," Stuart continued, "Blackthorne razed the township of Achnadrish to build the manor. Pushed all the crofters off the land. One of the old women had a deed to her little piece of property. Blackthorne tore up the deed, threw it in the fire and told her to get off the land in a week. Unfortunately for him, the local minister had the original deed, the old woman had a copy. When Blackthorne found out, he was livid with rage. He built a fence around her property so she couldn't enter or leave until she finally sold her property for a fraction of it's value. He might be the most hated man on all of Mull."

"How can he do these things? How come no one can stop him? Isn't he breaking the law?" asked Ailene.

"He's a rich and powerful man and has even more rich and powerful friends, extending to the throne itself," Stuart answered. "While I'm sure he could be taken down should any serious crimes be proven with undeniable proof, he's most careful to make sure that proof doesn't exist. The men who might be able to testify are dead or missing."

They reached the Keep and entered the portcullis. They turned the horses over to the groom.

Frang said, "Take good care of them, they've been ridden hard. Give them some extra oats." To Stuart he said, "I'll let Thorburn know that we found her and I'll see you in 20 minutes in the Strapping Room."

"Strapping room, I've never heard of a strapping room in the Keep. What's it for?" Ailene asked.

"There's nae been need for you to see the strapping room before," Stuart replied. "It's time now."

They entered the Keep and Ailene turned to go to her room to change out of her ruined dress and see her maid about repairs, but instead, Stuart grabbed her arm and led her down the central stairway to the cellars. Normally, they would turn right to the main storerooms, but he turned left and before them was a large wooden door. Stuart unlocked the door and they stepped in. It was a fairly large room, one Ailene had never been in before. There was a large piece of furniture in the center of the room, like a table, but not like any table she'd ever seen before. There appeared to be a pillory in one corner, and some ropes coiled in one corner, and a large cabinet against the far wall.

Stuart removed Frang's cloak from around her shoulders and said, "Take off your ruined dress."

"I don't have anything else to wear here," Ailene said.

"You'll nae need anything to wear for awhile, wife. There must be a punishment for your behavior. Take off your dress."

"I thought you forgave me."

"I do forgive you. That does nae mean you can escape your punishment. You must fully understand what you did, and punishment will make sure that you'll nae forget; take the dress off now, or the punishment will be more severe," said Stuart.

Ailene regretted leaving the Keep without her guard and her near rape at the hands of the outlaws. She thought that maybe she did bear responsibility for and deserve some punishment for her actions, so she removed the tattered remnants of her stays, then her dress and shift, standing naked before Stuart. She covered herself, something she hadn't done since her wedding night, not in front of Stuart. He'd taught her not to be ashamed of her body in front of him, but the way he was acting and looking at her now, she felt insignificant, and he acted a stranger to her.

"Lie down on the table, with your head at that end, and with it just over the edge." He indicated the far end of the table. "Put your arms beside your head."

He took her hands and tied them down, saying, "Your hands and legs are to be restrained. A good strapping is painful and in order to prevent unintended harm, you need to be immobile."

After finishing with her arms, he went to her feet and tied her legs down, at her ankles, her knees and her thighs. He then released something below the table and it split below her torso and he pushed the two sides apart, spreading her legs, leaving her feeling very vulnerable. Imagine the vulnerability she felt when the door opened and both Thorburn and Frang walked in.

"Stuart! Get them out of here! For God's sake, I'm naked!" She screamed, tugging at her bindings, wishing she had been less compliant to his wishes.

"They are here to participate in your punishment. This is a Clan Cameron matter. It was the Lairds orders that were violated, not just my wishes. You must understand fully the consequences of your actions. Because of you, small parties had to be sent out to search for you, putting them at risk, the Keeps strength was reduced, putting the Keep at risk, I rode out with just Frang, putting both of us at risk. All orders are given for a reason. All punishments are given for a reason. There are reasons for everything that we do."

He nodded to his two older brothers and they opened up the cabinet in front of her. Inside, was an assortment of switches, canes, whips, paddles and straps, all of which looked as if they would be extremely painful when applied to her bare skin. Thorburn ran his hand over several implements in the cabinet, considering his choice.

Stuart said, "Perhaps the flexible paddle made of saddle leather. She is sincerely sorry for what she did, and did not fully understand the danger presented by Calum Blackthorne or the consequences of her disobedience. The paddle will make her sorry without marking her. I would appreciate it. I find her skin quite lovely."

"As do we," Thorburn said. "Aye, I agree."

He pulled out a brown leather paddle over 20 inches long and 4 inches wide. It flexed, but stiffly in his hand.

"This should do the trick."

"Stuart," Ailene whispered, "can you cover me? I do nae want to be naked in front of your brothers. It is nae proper."

"We share everything. Do nae worry, it will be fine," he replied.

"Do you want to do the strapping?" asked Thorburn, holding the paddle out to Stuart. "We'll witness."

"You should do it, Laird Cameron. I love her too much. I may nae do an adequate job as a result. Mainly, she's being punished for disobeying your order, it should be you," he said.

"Aye. You're right."

Thorburn took up a position between Ailene's legs. Ailene was acutely aware of her naked bottom and that it was a man other than her husband viewing every part of her down there. Thorburn smacked the paddle once against his hand, getting a feel for the heft and feel of it. Shortly thereafter, Ailene felt it crack upon her left cheek with a loud thwack. A sudden, sharp burning pain spread from the point of impact. Another smack to the right cheek, just as bad as the first, setting her ass on fire. Another to the left, followed by one to the right. And a succession of regular steady blows followed. Soon, the only thing she could think of was her burning ass, it was all that she felt and all she could remember feeling, ever. Her bonds kept her rigidly tight to the table, she tried pressing her hips downward against the unyielding wood, but she could nae escape the unvarying intensity of the blows raining down upon first one side of her ass, then the other. The boards under her breasts were neither rough nor particularly smooth, but they scraped naggingly upon her nipples, making them stand to attention.

"Stop! Please stop! I can't take anymore, it hurts so bad," Ailene cried out.

"Nae until you've had a total of 100 swats, my Lady," Frang said. "You can take it. Many others have before you."

Stuart knelt on the floor by her head and he began smoothing her hair, wiping away her tears, while whispering to her. "I've gotten many a strapping myself in the past. Let the pain wash over you. Go to a lovely place, a lovely time, in your head. Think about that, not the pain, it will become less."

Just as she had that very morning, she thought again of her marriage night, the pleasure that she shared with Stuart. It was easier with him touching her head, her face, and his whispered, "You can take it, you can. You'll be fine, the pain will pass," over and over again. And soon, it was just as he'd said, the pain diminished. She felt it rolling off her like dew on the wet grass. The scraping of her nipples against the table, the fire torching her ass metamorphosed from something painful to a welcome warmth spreading from her ass cheeks to her sex, to her breasts and back again to her sex. With his gentle voice whispering in her ear, the spreading heat of the spanking worming it's way throughout her body; she felt her nipples stiffen to hard little points and her sex open and moisten. Her cries gradually became moans and it appeared to Thorburn that her ass was trying to rise to meet his strokes, despite her being tied down.

Frang was counting down the strokes, "Ninety-seven, ninety-eight, ninety-nine." When he reached one hundred, Thorburn stopped.

He said, "Stuart, you're going to have to be careful of this one. She appears to be one of those people who becomes aroused by a good strapping. If she likes it too much, you may find her getting into trouble just to receive one. It kind of defeats the purpose of punishment."

Stuart asked her, "Is it true? Are you aroused right now?" His hand still stroked her cheek.

"You told me to go to a lovely time in my head. I went to our wedding night and remembered the pleasure we shared. Then it finally stopped hurting and began to feel good," she replied. "So aye, I'm aroused."

"Well, I hope that makes what comes next easier for you. I told you that we," and he pointed to his brothers, "share everything. We really do share everything, EVERYTHING," he stressed. "I'm going to share you with them today. That I have nae done so before is only because our marriage was new, and you were unfamiliar with our ways. The time as come for my brothers to experience you, to pleasure you and for you to pleasure and please them as you have me."

"Nae, Stuart! It's unnatural! Dinna make me do this. My God, you just saved me from rape today from those two outlaws, and now you're going to let your brother's rape me instead? Are you mad, husband, that you would give me to others, have me do with them what only you and I have shared together?" Ailene began wrenching at her bonds, trying to get loose. If she was free, she'd be slapping him silly.

"Nae mad, merely proud. Proud of you and all that you are; beautiful, intelligent, kind, loving. I would have them know you as I know you, in every way."

Ailene said, "Nae, nae, a thousand times nae. I am nae some prize hound or champion horse to be given away. I'm me, a person, your wife. How could you love me if I'm fucking other men? How could I love you if you think so little of me that you would have me whore myself to another man?"

"I dinna want you fucking all other men, just these two men. It's because I love you that I would have them with you. And because I love them. If I cared nothing for you, I would nae share you. I don't give them my broken swords, my sway-backed horse, my toothless hound. Those things are worthless and unworthy of them. I can only give them what I most love, and that is you, my wife. You are worthy to be given and they are worthy to be given to you," Stuart said.

Stuart placed the back of his hand on her cheek and stroked it. "I will love you more for knowing that they love you and you love them as I love you all."

As he was speaking, she felt a hand touching her reddened ass. The hand was gently soothing, the touch light and feather soft.

She realized it was Frang when she felt another arm on her back and Thorburn said beside her, "It's true. All that we love, we give to one another. It's something we've done as long as I can remember. I canna remember if it was something that Beatrix enforced because we all came from different mother's, or we just naturally started on our own."

Frang said from behind her where he was standing and stroking her buttocks, "There's rules involved, of course. Only Stuart may have you here," and his fingers lightly brushed her moist sex, causing her to shiver a little as she was still aroused by the strapping. "There must never be a question about the paternity of any children. Only he can give you a child."

"And we will never do anything in public, to cause anyone to question your love and devotion to your husband. It will remain a secret between us," Thorburn added.

"You will be treated as Stuart treats you. He may share you, but you're still his wife and we will never forget that," Frang added. He followed that by lowering his head and licking her slit slowly from the nubbin of flesh at the front to the entrance to her bottom.

Again she shivered in her bonds, her eyes closed. Frang was as adept with his tongue as Stuart. It made no sense to her. Stuart was going to hate her. He was going to remember her having sex with his brothers and it would eat at him. He would see it in his mind, see her release for another man, see her cry out for them when they pleasured her and he would grow to hate her. She knew that if he was with another woman, she would hate it, hate her, hate Stuart. She could nae imagine him with his cock in another woman without becoming enraged. What was he doing? She quivered again as Frang's tongue reversed direction and it traveled from her ass, along and through the folds of her sex to her clit. Were all the Cameron men so talented with their tongues?

Stuart whispered in her ear, "Open your mouth, dearest. Thorburn would sample your skills."

She opened her eyes and saw Thorburn's erect cock poised a mere hand from her face. He was longer and thicker than Stuart. A clear drop of fluid already forming by the single eye staring at her.

"I canna, Stuart. It's too much. You canna force me to do this thing. It's wrong, ungodly and unholy." She closed her eyes to avoid looking at his erection any longer.

"I will nae force you, love. That would be rape. I ask this out of the love you bear me." He knelt down in front of her and touched her hair, her face, and kissed her, lightly on the lips, the corner of her mouth, her ear, her neck. "Please, Ailene, it means the world to me to share you."

She opened her eyes and looked him in the face. He continued to stroke her hair. "Do it for me, wife, do it for the love we hold, one for the other."

"I'm afraid. So afraid that you'll end up hating me. I canna think of you with another woman without hating even the idea. I would hate you, Stuart. How can you nae end up hating me? That would destroy me," she said.

"I canna hate you, Ailene. That is beyond my ability. I will love you more if you do this, not less. And maybe it's because you've never had anyone you've loved as I love Thorburn and Frang. I know if it were with anyone other than they, I would hate it. But this I love. Please!"

Maybe it was because Stuart seemed to sincerely believe that his love could nae change, or maybe it was because Frang had nae ceased his oral attentions to her steaming sex, but her defenses finally gave way. "Aye, I'll do it."

Stuart moved aside to give Thorburn access to her mouth, but he continued to stroke her hair. Thorburn presented his thick cock once more to her face and she opened her mouth to give him the relief he sought. The engorged head slowly passed her lips. She remained confused and unsure of what she was doing and why she was doing it, so she forbore using her tongue, merely being a receptacle for his prick, which she found to be as clean as her husbands.

Stuart whispered to her, "Use your tongue, do it the same way as you do with me."

Ailene engaged her tongue and swirled it about the head, much as she did for her husband. Thorburn gave a small groan and pushed farther into her mouth. While Stuart gave her little whispers of encouragement, he stroked her hair and her right cheek.

"That's right, you know what to do. You've given me so much pleasure with that wonderful mouth of yours. I can feel just what he's going through now, how nicely you tongue the tip, and swirl it about the shaft as I withdraw, and bathe my cock as I push in," he said.

Thorburn's cock had reached the back of her throat and Ailene gagged a little, though Thorburn pulled back as soon as it happened.

"Just a little more of it this time, love. Take a little more now, that's a good girl," Stuart whispered.

And she did, a little more each time, suppressing her gag reflex to give Thorburn full access to her mouth.

Thorburn said, "I've wanted to share you since I got home, but Stuart had just married you a short while before and Frang and I thought he should have more time with you before that happened, but God, it's been worth the wait. I can't believe how talented your mouth is."

Frang stopped what he was doing long enough to ask, "Stuart, have you had her in the ass yet?"

"I haven't. It's been coming, but it hasn't happened yet. Perhaps you could be the first," Stuart replied.

"Aye, that's an offer I won't refuse."

Ailene might have had something to say on the subject, but Thorburn's cock was stuffing her mouth clear down her throat when the moment arose. She was having difficulty breathing, let alone conversing. She had to draw her breath through her nose, and even then, drool was dripping from the corners of her mouth, because she had no way to swallow with his rigid cock clogging her throat.

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,592 Followers
12